Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKOmG0-LTE4
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
pcgamesn.com/fallout-4/fallout-4-skyrim-nexus-mods-bethesdanet-stolen
archive.is/vc65J
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sequels* fucking auto correct

Yeah it's pretty shit.
The only ones with potential to be not-shit. DBZ xeno 1 and Civ 5 were pretty meh though, I don't have high hopes.

I'm glad BL isn't up there. Inviting normalfags in to shit it up by casualising it

Gaming is heading for a huge recession, maybe not a crash, but definitely a recession, very soon. The market is stagnating and unlike movies you can't sell video games based on how hot you think Scarlet Johanson is(She's not, why is Hollywood trying to push the idea that she is?)

i didn't even know "rock band rivals" was a thing. i follow gaming news daily

i remember the rock band VR looked like a PS 2 game but that was last year.

Welp, another disappointing list of releases.

Steep looks alright. It looks like Skate 3 with snow.

I have literally never heard of this

Looks nice. Definitely the most original title this year.

So what is the point of the new Batman game?

good joke

It's a remaster of the first two. There's also apparently a Batman VR game coming out.

Skylanders is a huge part of the gaming market its pulled in 3 billion with a B on its own. its marketed to little boys like hotwheels and shit.

Oh. Duh. I'll have to keep my eye on the remaster then. I can't imagine they'll do much besides a graphical update and I quite enjoyed the graphics when they came out.

that's coming out this year ? as far as i understand that's not a game. its going to be sold for like $15 digitally.

This scares me

>Original IP (and that only took 16 filler slots to go through)

and people think AAA games are still good
inb4 somebody states the obvious about talentless polygon/kotaku-core indie garbage

nope.avi

Fuck, forgot to take off the flag.

I should rephrase it. It's not so much a remaster, but a HD port of the first two games onto the PS4 and Xbox One that still manages to look inferior to the PC version.

I fucking hate these VR experiences. The only two games I have some hope for are RIGS and Battlezone.

It'll probably get boring, but I really like games that take place in snowy areas.

She's popular right now mainly because she's part of MAHVEL. Going back to vidya sometimes it feels like a boiling point has been reached with people tolerating shit in modern games, its probably why there's so much "remasters" coming out. I'd like to believe sooner or later publishers will have to go back to the drawing board and get their act together because the current industry has been unsustainable for some companies, but with mobile I doubt that'll happen.

>remasters

This generation really is the worst one by far.

oh i forgot about Shadow Warrior 2

Nuclear finale soon, I hope.

I'll believe it when I see it.
Are we finally getting that? Oh hell they're going to fuck the script up aren't they?

Join me brothers. Be free.

she is one of the (((chosen)))

Must be why south park and berserk decided to avoid it I suppose.

At least Hollow Realization will be fun

Modern animu is still alright to some degree and modern life is more enjoyable than being a peasant of days of old, especially when you NEET it up and don't fall for the get a job meme.

Wasn't Yooka-Laylee supposed to come out this year? I'm pretty much interested in that, Nier and Zelda and that's it.

She's a jew. Hollywood is a giant jewish nepotism pot to control the message and distract the sheep while the bankers control the money. Same reason Gal Gadot is considered beautiful and was cast as Wonder Woman despite not being very fucking wonderful.

Remember, when SE fuck up the localisation on a DQ title it's still somehow Nintendo's fault!

This summer will be all about getting the indie shit that I've had piling up on my wishlist for a while. Stuff like Salt and Sanctuary and Slain and whatnot. AAA is trash and makes me want to get back to making my shitty NES knock-offs.

I didn't ask for this

Never heard of this game before…

I was hoping it'd end up being more of a survival game playfully homaging movies like Alive and Cliffhanger. But no, that actually sounds fun, so of course there wouldn't be a [current year] game about that.

Wait isn't for Honor coming out this year?
I was looking for it since I'm hoping it will be ok

Half of these actually sold well. Even if some of them were disappointments.

I've seen some decent modern anime. There seems to be a new catchy song being made every year in my country too. But the people are morons and should be punched in the face for literally abandoning decent jobs and positions because country b is better.

I'm looking forward to that one.

I'd still fuck her.

27/28 of these are sequels
What the actual fuck is going on with western games?
Thank god I found Holla Forums two years ago

For Honor: February 14, 2017

everything of note got pushed back to Q1 of 2017

which means many of the will get pushed again to make room

thats one of the real issues with gaming if a movie poster says it's coming out on x date there is a 95 % chance it will come out on that date. Say what you want about call of duty but that shit NEVER gets delayed even when the studio shut down for the most part.

DBZ, Pokemon, and Yokai Watch are the only things there that interest me. Maybe the dlc for DaS3 will be good.

also, i can't believe they're still making rock band games, I haven't heard anything of plastic-instrument vidya that i just assumed it's done with.

the last game sold like shit the mad catz had to fire 40 % of it's staff to stay solvent

mad catz took over publishing the game last time.

How can you fuck up this badly

read the ids you double nigger

missing chromehounds is my only regret

isn't that exactly what snow was?

Wow that makes a lot of sense. An awful lot of sense actually.

Squad is coming along nicely.
BeamNG is getting bretty good.
Automation just released the light campaign to open beta and should go full release in a month or so.
BI has solved a heap of issues with ARMA 3 with the ACE guys making huge improvements.
KSP 1.2 isn't far off and should get an updated Realism Overhaul and Realistic Progression Zero soon enough.
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is getting close, yes TW are cocksuckers but with Popsmoke going quiet and no one else in that genre I might pick it up cheap.
Bannerlord is looking good so far.
As always Toady is working on DF and survival is getting really fun .
Civ 6 is an unknown, I suspect they will fuck it up but there is a chance they won't.
The Ground Branch guys are still putting out updates and it might be worth a buy by the end of the year.

I'm sure there are many others I don't know about so fill me in if you know of something that looks good.

What a shit thread

Also Cossacks 3 in 3

i have been playing older games all this year.

I've played every xbox and 360 game i wanted to play. The only game I had left was the first dead rising but the game was is now on steam. I'll pack up the games and system and sell it for $50 or something. move on the to ps3 /wii

Nippon is better off

look promising

If Xenoverse 2 only fixed the stuff they've already confirmed they're fixing (RNG, stats on clothes, SSJ spaming, minimalist roster) it should be pretty good. It and Pokemon are the only thing there worth looking at now.

Do we have resources yet? Is wobble fixed? Is aerodynamics fixed? Is resource hogging fixed? Is it not shit yet?

nier is 2017

Shadow Warrior 2 pr keeps stressing on "you can play co-op with random generated level" red flag sp is going to be short.

I've never been into war hammer. i do have that Space Marine game from 2011 I've never gotten around to playing

It's easy to be hot when this is your competition at the box office.

They realize older gamers aren't a good market, they complain too much, easier to get them while they are young and dumb.

I only know who one of those people is, and she's only known for having a nice bum when she was 14.

Sometimes they accidentally fix more than they break.

a) No idea, I don't play stock.
b) Allegedly with v1.2
see a
see b

That is upto you, I paid $5 and have over 300 hours in it so I can't bitch but that may not be your experience.

Civ 6 looks good
I can't think of a year in my life when there was more than 1 or 2 holiday games i ancitipated.

It looks literally like Endless Legend: 3 Years Late Ripoff

I'm interested in Forza Horizon 3 but thats it

Kill me

I see 5 games worth a pirate, though only one that I would even think about buying afterward. It's been worse.

Civ 6 and Pokemon Moon will probably be alright

Whats this Steep game about?
The others are hopeless

BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR!
I WANT TO LAUGH AT IT ON Holla Forums NOW!

Which of those games were actually HD? Please don't say Skyrim was HD with it's blurry textures and horrible lighting.

Seriously what the fuck happened, it's not even just sony, where did all the talent in the industry go?

I think Sony are retarded.
I guess Ps4 is going for the four

Having standards is not the same as hating something.

I still got a decent amount of games I'm looking forward too for the rest of the year because I'm a filthy goy;
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
River City: Tokyo Rumble
Wild Guns: Reloaded
The Silver Case
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
Exist Archive
Xanadu Next
Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star
Monster Monpiece uncensored PC ver.
Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity
Corpse Part 3DS
Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls

Also importing;
Yakuza 6
Neo Atlas 1469
Touhou Shinpiroku - Urban Legend in Limbo.

isn't the lead writer of watchdogs 2 GG "neutral' or at least sane about the matter

Only games on there I give a shit about on there is XV2 (which I wont buy for a year so I can get all the DLC at once with it for dirt cheap since this game is what XV1 should have been anyway) and DQB because I have autism.

batman games and tomb raider what's funny is the pc ports are still better, your just rebuying games

I know you are long gone but on the off chance you do see this consider contributing recommendations instead of shitposting in future.

the largest turd on there is imaginators in which activision is going to kill it's own franchise, stuff the lifeless corpse of crash into it, then quad charge you to see the abomination.

you have 4 different figure types for one game. one is even in a blind bag. full jew mode activated.

How much do you want to bet his colleagues will force him to make us dlc villains since the recent trailer showed that the main villain is a nu-male Silicon Valley spoiled brat and not an army of right-wing NEETS?

same i only played horizon 1 it mixed dirt 2 with burnout burnout paradise. i skipped 2 because i don't have a xbone shit is coming to the pc so i can use my racing wheel, its on the list of supported wheels.

i don't expect that but i also don't expect there to be "sjw" like types in the game also. their playing off of the "anonymous" hacker group im more concerned about which one they pulled info from when making the game

the real "anonymous" or the fake "anonymous" group that just a bunch of actual SJWs that control a Facebook group. and that's about it

You might want to look at some graphical comparison pics/vids first. I remember a thread talking about how the remaster looks worse than the originals somehow

I only really liked Gran Turismo. Sorry.

I thought it was a slang. I quite like the idea.

Not even a Sony fanboy but that's a nice fucking line-up.

Who's the first one?

The main thing I'm interested in this holiday season is finding out what the NX is, and then turning an old Game Boy and an NES mini in to portable emulation machines using raspberry pis. This year sucks so bad I've got to make my own fucking fun with side-hobbies from my hobby. Pic related.

Return to Arkham is just a "remake" for the first two games.

What the fuck is up with all these "HD remakes" coming out lately ?

Is it because consolefags are fully fledged into their new systems, so they figure they can sell these idiots the same shit twice ?

You should probably just kill yourself instead.

That, and it's getting harder and taking longer to make new content with the ever increasing graphical fidelity so it's a good way to supplement income with minimal effort. That's also why games are getting shorter and have less content.

Gaming apocalypse and a return to 8-bit caveman style when?

It doesn't matter because everything about the game is clearly going to be absolute 2000% dogshit

It's really not, it's easier than ever with available tools.
What's becoming difficult are the expected levels of polish, game design consisting entirely of setpieces, and the most expensive thing of all, marketing.

Eh, there are some that might be good, dishonored 2, The last guardian IF I HAD A PS4 , pokemon sun and moon, skyrim remastered because I'll get it for free and yokai watch or titianfall if you're into that sort of stuff. OP you do have a point, as ordinarily I would pin it on just a lull in the relase schedule but for the american devs, it's gonna be fucking christmas, so they shoould be putting as many games out as possible. Or maybe that's just it, no one wants to complete on christmas with the likes of battlefield or call of duty.

The complete lack of self-awareness as you say this while saying games like Dishonored 2, Skyrim, and Titanfall are anything more than dogshit is hilarious. And depressing.

Hilariously depressing.

Is the Dragon's Dogma PC port going to end up being the best game released this year?

Well I liked the first dishonored, as I said skyrim will be free, and titanfall I didn't enjoy but there are many anons who have said they liked the first one, albeit a lot were mech fans who would take anything at this point.

At this rate I might as well learn to make my own video games.

You are the problem.

The irony of these posts is uncanny, leave this fucking board and go discuss these pieces of shit on Reddit and Cuckchan where you will be embraced for eating shit.

Nah

Not even the faggots that liked titanfall like titanfall 2

D E A T H W I N G
E
A
T
H
W
I
N
G

I also like what I've seen of Sun/Moon so I'll probably give that a whirl for shits and giggles.

because you say so? the shittiest parts of watch dogs was the story and the invasions

it looks like the games story isn't taking it self seriously and the invasion are removed. you can only play co-op

Dragon Quest Builders looks fun. I always wondered how Minecraft would play if it was a real game.

I have also noticed a huge increase in the amount of posters going "muh gf" and people argueing against the use of normalfag

Sonyfags still believe

what even the fuck

Wasnt the end of summer suppose to drive these fucks out?
They promised me, THEY FUCKING PROMISED ME!

Ive seen cancer, but then there are you faggots

Just because two issues might have been fixed doesn't mean the rest of the game won't be any better. I played quite a bit of Watch Dogs, it wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. It was extremely boring and I eventually gave up on continuing.

Blizzard makes shit on their own and rapes their own franchises.
Bethesda buys others' IPs and then rapes them.
Obvious who's bigger cancer.

It's called a reaction image.

Skyrim is absolute dogshit of the worst kind, and you know it.

So, it's the same cancer, but retextured? In otherwords, it's a texture pack. Let me guess, $60.

Meant to reply to you

Yep. PC users apparently get it for free, though. I remember being excited to play the original only to be disappointed how terrible the combat is and how unenjoyable my experience was.

Cancer complaining about cancer is even more cancerous on itself.
It would be like EA complaining about how other companies fuck their consumers.

I was really, really excited for Xenoverse 2. I thought the first one was fun, but that it had flaws and was begging for a sequel to smooth out of the rough edges, fill out the concepts a bit more.

Then God Eater had Denuvo and there are rumors that Xenoverse and Tales of Berseria may have it too.

Why does Bandai Namco hate my money? I was so ready to give it to them…

I'll tell you why people are defending these games, and I know I will be slammed for this with normalfag, reddit, tumblr like I already have in this very thread, but many people will take what they can get at this point, standards are low because fuck all comes out, let alone fuck all that looks good. So standards, mine included, have fucking plummeted because I just want something new. If this means that dishonored 2 or skyrim remastered is it, then fucking whatever because variety is the spice of life and I can't put 1000 hours into every game and still derive enjoyment from it. So go ahead and tell me to go back to reddit and cuckchan and tell me to have fun eating shit but it's true, and it's why there are so many threads about the games, is because they are new, and no other reason. Ask the overwatch thread how many of them miss TF2 but won't go back, or how many people in the metal gear survive thread played peacewalker recently. And this isn't only true for Holla Forums, it's true for other boards. Ask Holla Forums how recently they watched samurai jack. They probably only watch shit like steven universe because it's new and it's what's on. And because of this there probably has been a normalfag invasion. But such is life and sooner or later there will be another exodus from here like there was from cuckchan, and there will be an exodus from where ever you move to next.

Sounds like you got the actual TES experience.

The fuck is he talking about.

How? It's hypocritical, but not wrong.

>>>/reddit/
If you cant see beyond AAA marketing and kikery you need to leave.

Blizzcuck Overmeme complaining about the Skyrim remaster is even worse than both of these shit games and their corresponding audiences due to the fact that he thinks he has any semblance of taste

I think he's being ironic, considering he's being cancerous while complaining about cancer complaining about cancer

see

How meta of him.

Go back to the Overwatch thread you filth

how is wanting to play something new falling for marketing? I never said i would pay for it, or buy the DLC, hell I never said they were going to be good, I just said they might be.

You're the kind of person helping to destroy the industry.

My standards have not changed. I will not buy a game that is shit, and if it's that shitty, I probably won't even finish it, thus not regretting buying it.

I actually bought Skyrim on release though, becuase It looked good, especially after finishing the masterpiece that was the shivering isles DLC. Unfortunately Skyrim was shit. Luckily Dark Souls was out a month before and is still one of the greatest games of all time

oh my god you said my point isn't valid then go on to say the the story is boring just like i said.

using drones to air lift servers out of buildings doesn't sound boring to me.

Think of the bright side… The more games that start using Denuvo, the more likely it is for crackers to actually want to try to crack it.

More games using denuvo means that more retards are willing to give money to publishers that use denuvo. There is no bright side to that.

Besides, the fact remains that games that use denuvo aren't even worth pirating.

I can't wait for watch doges with its fresh memes, colourful characters (of undetermined gender) and awesome hacking feats like we've seen in deus ex: mankind divided with its rippers and shadow_child or whatever.

You want to play something new?
Why dont you buy Call of Duty and FIFA every year?
You're the intended audience user

Yep, you play Overbotch alright
Back to >>>/cuckchan/

pls no

Be strong brothers. Remember, never ever pay for Denuvo. It's basically bending over and welcoming the big publisher dick in your ass. It's super gay.

Yeah yeah and the west is going to have a race war right? Face it, Holla Forums and Holla Forums's heads are so far up their asses that they are becoming delusional from the stench. Protip video games are bigger than hollywood now. You're on the losing side and you will be until you quit gaming.

Those who buy will continue to buy. Those who pirate will continue to pirate.

Exactly.

Do you come here just to shit up the threads by posting irrelevant garbage in every thread you can find?
Who cares what game people play.

Funfact: I've never played a MGS game I want to play them but I have to emulate them because PC and I still have a huge MGS folder, if you're so triggered by what images people post on an imageboard, you should try to visit a site like Reddit.

My last purchase has been Earth Defense Force 4.1
On the way of buying Dragons Dogma

Last game I purchased was Dark Souls III
I also purchased, downloaded, and then refunded Mankind Divided. Waiting for a crack.

Are you bragging or complaining?

Are you lost or something Overcuck?

I pirated it, it was alright
youll never play a Souls game for the first time ever again, so it will never feel like DeS or DS

What do you guys hate so much about Overwatch? I've never played a Blizzard game and I probably never will but you guys seem really butthurt about this one. is it full of SJW shit like tumblrtale or something?

Did you think this was 4chan? It's not. Go back.

I do, because that determines what games are made.

Thank god.

Not really. There are tons of great games that nobody has played.

what

You can't tell me you've never played any great games that nobody has heard of…

Don't worry, I will never fall to that demon. I would probably buy a console and pay for online before I ever pay of a Denuvo riddled game

if you don't think game is worth your money don't play it. as far as i understand denuvo is a pirating issue that parities are trying to conflate into something much bigger. "it eats your SSD" that's never been shown. you think with the number of games that use it some one would have ran a test to see if it actually did that. nope all you get is people bitching on board about muh crack, g-guys games also run slow, hasn't been proven either.

pic fucking related

I can.

AND YOU WONDER WHY?

This is why you should have a Backlog.

are you actually this cucked by proprietary software?

You are pathetic

Holy shit, you really need to go back

kek, games are alright, not the best thing ever like the shit fanbase will tell you.
But pretty good

>>>/suicide/

So are (real) books the only safe haven?

Oh, sorry, I forgot that XDD WE ARE LEGIN! :)

So because you have normalfag friends who only ever hear about cod and skyrim means everyone does too?

get a real camera :^)

What?

Are you fucking DEFENDING Denuvo? Denuvo? The DRM solution? The thing made by the SecuROM guys that would rootkit your computer?

Let me ask you a question, you absolute fuckwit, why are you okay with publishers bundling software into your games that don't fucking do anything for you? It doesn't help multiplayer, it doesn't improve performance or anything. All is does is give the publisher more control over you.

Which if you knew fucking anything, you'd know that's the worst thing you can possibly have in gaming.

Seriously. I'm about as buyfag as you can get, but even I know Denuvo is cancer and that you, my publisher cockslurping friend are the very definition of 'This is why we can't have nice things'.

its like you guys are upset that you can't hot wire modern cars because of the new anti theft systems

do you have any solid evidence that denuvo dose anything that these people claim? its always "well, i seen this infograph"or a link to some random Russian site

Remember me?
October 6th

any denuvo game you own you will stop owning in 5 years when they shut down the servers for it.

This guy gets it.

SecuROM would damage some disk drives, yes that was bad, they were sued for it. its not in use anymore.

do you have any proof that denuvio dose anything like that ?

the story looks absolutely horrible what crack are you smoking

yo dude i realize you have a hangup on that disk drive claim but how about shoot yourself in the head and stop paying for games that will be stolen from you in 5 years and stops you from making any unintended mods.

No. And we don't have any proof they don't. That's why you're being cucked by proprietary software.

do you have poof of that , i remember the same thing was said about GFW games. they still authenticate to this day. they don't run online modes but that's just like anyother older game with no end user server support.

Guy is either trolling or being a fucktard contrarian, he is defending denuvo now.

I still play Halo CE online.
Guess what? You can't run custom servers with Denuvo or GFW

GFW games only authenticate because the entire service got smoothly taken down. Denuvo relies on each and every developer maintaining their own auth servers. history proves they dont give a shit once they have their money, so they will go down in a few years.

Besides i dont need proof they will take them down in years, because giving them the power to delete the games you own makes you a fucktard.

I mean call me a shill all you want, but Im actually excited for Infinite Warfare, Civilization VI looks fun, Dragon Quest Builders looks cool, yearly pokemon etcetera, Dishonored 2 im hyped for, Shadow Warrior 2 looks great, Bannerlord in the winter for fucks sake, and Final Fantasy XV could be cool if everyone isnt so cynical about FF.

I know nothing about Mafia III, but im sure itll be good, and same with battlefield 1 being the usual EA fuckery but after a few months not bad at all.

I think everyones being too cynical. Its as good of a line up as we've had in three or four winters all together.

Yeah, shill

no.

I didn't even know Civ 6 was coming out until this very thread. Are they fixing any core gameplay issues?

Why not? It looks just as good as the first dishonored. The gameplay looks just about the same, just in a new setting with slightly upjumped graphics.

Some, its actually looking alright besides the awful visuals.
But its basically just adding some Endless Legend on the mix.

You are a troll, or king of the fucking shills. You have managed to enrage me, not because of your idiocy, but because there are people who honestly believe the shit you are saying right now, and that fact destroys all hope I have for humanity.

Turn off the fucking radio, plenty of good music is still being made.

So you're saying that it looks like shit and it hasnt changed a bit after 4 years of development?

I'm not " defending" the software I'm just lost at how people are bitching about not being able to play games illegally any more. then making up boogieman stores about the software that's preventing them form doing it. "I herd it's an AI that will one day enslave us all "

True dat

No, it's like being mad over a new car anti-theft system that constantly runs genetic scans on the driver to make sure it's the actual owner, and the car manufacturer can just decide to give up maintaining the DNA database for old models any time they want, making the car you own permanently undriveable.

Go back to whatever shithole you came from

heh

Yeah? what about infinite warfare? Doesn't it look fun? take off the nightmare goggles.

Battlefield is battlefield. They always look terrible at launch. Play battlefield 4 today and its actually a pretty fun game. The same can be said for every battlefield game after launch and some time.

Dishonored 2 i mentioned here
>>10735876 Yeah. Your point?Im not buying it. Doesnt mean it isnt a decent winter title. Itll sell like hotcakes. It looks fun, the gameplay was already tight in the original anyways. If they add too much, it would ruin the whole gameplay style. I just want more of the original anyways when it comes to the sequel. I even would rather they kept the same graphics.

Final Fantasy XV looks wierd. I have hopes but i mean, who knows at this point. But its not a bad winter title, its just not going to be a great game. I would however like it to be better than the last primary FF installment because XIII was absolute trash.

I know nothing of Mafia because I never played the original games, so I cant defend it.

I'm gonna need to see some examples my man

youtube.com/watch?v=uKOmG0-LTE4 Easy

This is from an album that came out last year.

That's exactly what it means.
Video games are in the state of guilty until proven innocent.

What genres do you like? Most genres have a huge variety of underground bands

they have always legally had the power to take the right for you to play the game away from you. you have never owned any game that is under copyright that you have ever played.

this is why game devs can kick you off their online servers and you have no legal ground to sue them for it.

plus it's way easier to have a big music backlog than a big video game backlog

Here, have some more
youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

lmao this cucked buyfag doesnt even own games he buys.

GOG is the only seller worth buying anything from.

Holy shit, GY!BE are still making music?

Mostly post-rock and darkwave

fuck off hipsters

how does one get a back log of music? it takes like 2 seconds to download and max like 40 minutes to listen to a whole album.

>Can't even play emulation because I'm too casual to beat 80% of NES/SNES without cheesing via save states and N64 and above emulation is for the most part terrible with even entry level games like Banjo Kazooie having game breaking issues

WHY.

Why though? Thats so cynical. Ive been caught by the Holla Forums cynicism way too often to trust it anymore. Play some of the games Holla Forums shits on for specific aspects, and youll see that things arent as bad as some posters make it seem. Im wholly against Denuvo unlike this faggot
, mostly because i havent legally purchased a game in years. However that doesnt mean I cant play a game and say "huh this isnt as bad as Holla Forums made it seem."

Guilty until proven innocent sounds like something an edgy 16 year old would say.

Right, not like publishers and devs brought it upon themselves.

I got what you need mane.

It's better than the 6000th thread bitching about the modern vidya industry.
Everybody knows its shit, it's just circlejerking at this point.

Yes!
Now I can finish (not solve, finish) instant teleport fetch quests devoid of dialogue by 1 click killing combat…
IN ULTRA HD

Maybe if you listen to generic garbage

cars now have there own RFID keys that are tied to the owner and car. you are only given two.

IE
you go on a road trip , leave one set at home then misplace the other one. you are not getting into the car. out side of finding a dealership and having them make you a new key for $200 - $400

They did. Nor should we buy into it. But just because we don't appreciate a lot of developement practices doesnt mean we shouldnt take an unbiased look at the games they put out. I see EA is putting a game out, and the first reaction is always fuck another EA shitware title. then we think about how we've been abused by EA in the past. The third thought is about the game itself. We need to think about the game, not the developer, and not the publisher.

It's the same thing but in reverse order.

What are the chances of it being a 64bit version of the game?

Slim to none?

Guess who was total creative control over developers.
Oh, and in your case the developer of bf1 is diceYES, not exactly the best dev to defend.

nigger, even if every album was two hours long, it wouldn't take more than a weekend to listen to it straight, and even then most people enjoy the luxury of listening to music anywhere with smart phones and mp3 players. Also how does length determine quality whatsoever?

Look at the bright side, you don't have to buy any of them!

Tell me something I don't know

This is the same guy who voiced Boone in New Vegas.

i'm looking forward to dead rising 4
so I can have something that finally pushes me over the edge

Time for music to ease the pain of vidya

I don't care because Rance VI is getting released in English this year or early next year. That makes up for everything.

Myron, baby, Myron!

best games of 2016 were rabi ribi, EDF4.1 which was on consoles for years, odin sphere which was on ps2 and guilty gear revelator

It hurts

sublime taste nigga

That's some poetic justice. So, tell me how Bethesda fucked up chems. I have yet to play Fallout 1 and 2, but I'm acquainted with Bethshit.

T-thanks

Breddy gud

Is this a music thread now? I could use some recommendations.
I started listening to Blind Guardian a while ago (after some of their songs happened to get posted on this board, in fact), and quite liked it. I don't know what all the various metal genres are though, so I have no idea where to go from them. What else is out there that's similar to their work from Imaginations and on?

Sabaton

Anybody got that webm of ants "dancing" to Sabaton's music?

Wasn't 2013 basically the same? Or was it 2012? I forget.

Yeah, I've seen that image before. I was hoping for some more explicit lore rape, like perhaps a retcon or some shit. I guess this is as close as they come to a retcon without actually taking the time to create a new backstory for the creation of said drugs.

Nah, there were some actual good games this year and in 2012.

Son

Time for some slav Nationalist pride

But those years had more good games

user, 2013 was fucking trash

Fucked up the embed

Injustice, Tearaway, New Leaf, Metro Last Light, Guacamelee, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends. It was a hell of a lot better than 2015 and 2016

I have some Sabaton as well, but I'm not sure how keen I am on them. I think I'd prefer something a bit more… grand? I don't know. There's a certain feeling from songs like Time Stands Still (At the Iron Hill) that I don't get the same from Sabaton.

I do also tend to like longer songs, 10+ minutes. Maybe something with classical instruments as well.

Here.

It really wasnt user
Stop nostalgiafagging, year isnt even over

Cossacks 3, Deathwing, Endless Space 2, Shadow Warrior 2, Civ 6, Xenoverse 2 soon.
Plus Nier Automata, Nioh, Yakuza 6, Bannerlord not too much later.

If you're trying to find something similar to Blind Guardian I dont think youll find much, and you wont find better most likely.
Probably not what you're looking for, but have it anyway.

How is this webm so elusive I can't play it after downloading.

Literally this.

All you need to do. I'm almost glad the industry is pisspoor right now so I don't miss out on anything for a while and can trudge through my backlog instead of having to add on 20 games each year.

The person who made this needs a paint roller shoved up their ass sideways. How cucked can you be to actually forget one of the worst offenders in the gaming industry today.

What if you've already played a lot of those classic games and the rest are shit?

Pic related. Not to mention that half of them have terrible reviews on Steam
Hated Enemy Unknown due to the trial and error gameplay that encourages savescumming, not to mention cheating AI.
Good game but that's literally one good game
Pic related
Oh boy, another early access survival game? I have no idea where this could possibly go wrong
That released? I thought it was just a tech demo
One of the most boring games I've ever played in my life. One dimensional characters, tedious gameplay with little to no reward because all it gives you is the ability to grind more, hipster graphics, glitches everywhere. List goes on and on and on. I emailed ConcernedApe just to tell him that he should be ashamed of himself for making such a shit game and that I have no idea how any human could call this a GOTY contender, probably paid shills. Pirated it, gave up in an hour and I still feel like I got ripped off.

yeah man, you just only got to scrobble 40,000+ songs on last.fm and spout out and circlejerk to whatever albums's popular on RateYourMusic/Sonemic, and you'll quickly be a purveyor of Good Music™

But these were both terrible

Well nothing good as usual. I'll by WWE2k17 though cause I'm a sucker for the roster.

go back to reddit good goy

hahaha not for neofags

It's a SFW board.
Not enough content that would trigger normalfags to leave.

playing skyrim, modded or not, is frankly disgusting. You can't justify it, and it's a little embarrassing such a shit game sold so well on PC and many people justify it because muh mods.

For a game in which the only gameplay is fucking around an 'open' world, why is it that the devs couldnt be fucked to not make the terrain jagged polygonal pieces of shit with terrible repeating textures

its a snowboarding game, dunno what the fuck you were expecting

Wrong, you can ski too :^)

I don't care, I'm not going to be touching it

So… Seeing one among the ones in the upcoming titles, can you guys tell me more info about WWE 2k17? like what features does it have? I care little to nothing about the rooster, I just want to make my own league.

I haven't played the game myself I'll admit, but when everybody is saying it's shit (Including here), I'm not going to waste 30GBs of my data cap to find out

Universe mode is great for creating your own shows, decent in 2K16 but it'll probably be better in 2K17 because they announced that you can make promos

I've been tempted in buying 2k16 for my PS3 but I've heard they butchered the game pretty hard, even from 2k15.

The last WWE game I purchased was 2k14 and got burnt out with the fact that I can't make characters the way I want or create enouth stuff.

The last gen versions are gimped and the PC version is pretty glitchy (Though I found workarounds). It's superior to 2K15 in every way besides that, you name it. Creation, roster, Universe mode, online, etc

So when PS5 comes out, will it take 8 years to get one good game?

Well, I have to see how it goes. At least now there is the option to upload photoshopped images to make your own logos with some actual quality.

nope
modern books also suck
most of my favorite books were written before i was born

No user, everything actually sucks now.

It is a 64bit version. Which means you can load more than 255 mods. But which also means pretty much no mods beyond simple retextures and minor CK edits are going to work. The guy who made SkyUI (which most decent mods rely on as a requirement) is being paid by Bethesda to refuse to make an updated version - so even if many of the original mod authors are still around and willing to update their plugins for Legendary edition - their mods won't work because no SkyUI/MCM.

Legendary Edition is literally just "Mods for Consoles" edition with built-in ENB - except you can't even use mods on one console, and the other has a 2GB total mod folder limit.

My Skyrim folder is like 60GB, 50GB or so of which being mods - and that's the bare minimum for making it just barely playable as a porno.

Why? Because SkyUI significantly improves the default UI which is obviously designed for consoles? Because Bethesda is trying to kill modding for their games outside of Bethesda.net so only mods they approve of are available?

How come the industry is still acting like its 2015? Its been two years since 2014 and we saw releases of numberous games obviously rushed to give the ps4 and xbox one killer apps that all failed to do so. And now its 2016 and we have a year of rushed games with some quality issues trying to give the platforms a killer app. that image is still valid, as nothing has come out that has any staying power on these consoles. DMC1, MGS2, SH2, hell even ICO are the kind of games the ps4 needs now. Thats discounting the xbox one because who the fuck owns an xbox one. And because of that, the pc market feel it because there is no good games to port, or to never be ported to pc.
How is the industry still like this?

Pretty much, since SkyUI itself relies on SKSE - which won't run on consoles, and most of the more complex mods which use SkyUI also use SKSE. None of which could be ported over to Skyrim on consoles.

SKSE, itself, will likely be updated to work on the Remaster within a few weeks of launch (or within a few weeks of the last patch) - so PC users could begin porting over content from Skyrim to Remaster which won't be available on consoles. This isn't good for BethesdaNet, since it's primarily a platform for delivering soon to be monetized mods to consoles.

They're trying to salt the earth of the current mod scene, so that new "console friendly" mods will be created from scratch - rather than just transferring the existing PC exclusive mod libraries over.

Couldn't it also be because Zenimax and Bethesda are buttblasted that the SKSE guys were the most deciding factor in killing off paid mods? IIRC they removed the download link for SKSE on the page because they didn't want paid mods to go ahead.

if you're not stockpiling ammo, canned food, and water then you won't have to worry about whether or not any good vidya comes out in 2017, mate

I just found this gem.

pcgamesn.com/fallout-4/fallout-4-skyrim-nexus-mods-bethesdanet-stolen

archive.is/vc65J

Basically what happened with the SkyUI guy is that he was one of the modders leading the Paid Mods push. He stated that version 5.0 and later would be paid-only, and that only 4.8(?) and earlier would remain on Nexus. I know there had been a 5.0 beta release somewhere, but I don't know if it was on Nexus and he removed it or if it never got posted there at all. I think he my also have been the one who made the infamous statement "there is no modding community", but I could be wrong.

Once Valve backed down, he was left with a mob who weren't feeling too friendly towards collaborators. So he naturally responded by saying fuck you all, I still won't release 5.0 on Nexus. He later quietly released 5.0 on Nexus, and most people have either forgotten the whole thing, or still harbour seething hatred made impotent by SkyUI's monopoly.

I wouldn't be surprised if he jumped on the chance to do with the remaster what he couldn't last time.

I think they're more interested in raking in goyim bux than they are about holding a grudge that only needlessly profitlessly damages the community.

The end game of BethesdaNet is to segregate Content Creators from Content Consumers - and then monetize the walled garden they've set up outside of the influence/revenue sharing of Steam. I doubt they'll actually put a pricetag on mods again like they originally tried. Mod authors won't see a penny outside of maybe a "donation" tab or Patreon support. There's too many legal issues surrounding stolen/shared content. Instead, they'll be advertised as free mods - but BethesdaNet itself will likely either become a subscription service - or (more likely) it'll become infested with advertisements and commercials that will play while you're waiting on your download.

That just reminds me. Skyrim is going to get the jew treatment too and only have the more expensive (((remastered))) edition available on Steam and the cheaper one available only after you buy it. Isn't it?

Are they real or shopped?

They're shopped, retard.

Why are they making a fifth Arkham Bantam?

Not sure about new purchases, but initially, Skyrim Remaster is only available for free on Steam if you own the original. A lot of people freaked out (due to the aforementioned mod incompatibility) about a potential "forced update", but it looks like Skyrim Remaster will be a totally separate install.

They may also make the original version free for people who bought the Remastered version - but I doubt that. Nobody is really paying attention to that angle, and it's an extra $20 in Bethesda's pocket for people who want a "downgraded" version for the more complex mods. Especially potential Xbone players who got a taste on their console, bought the Remaster on PC, and only later found out that all the decent mods are on the regular edition and aren't/can't be ported over to Remaster.

At this point, it's just bait to keep people from selling their consoles and maintaining the hope.

"Remasters" of the consoles themselves are the bloody best though.
It would take effort to come up with something more Jewish than that.

Thanks user. I listen to music all the time but usually stick to jazz, classical, and vidya/anime music. Posting some comfy ShibayanRecords.

Spent the last 2 weeks with fightcade playing a ton of fighting games and arcade shit with friends.

Makes me wonder why they played it in the first place. Because it looked interesting or because the media told him it was something you should be hyped for? Makes me wonder why they play games. Is it because it's fun and they actually like the game or do they just like socializing with others who enjoyed said game? Probably a combination of both but they don't care enough about games to look past what the media hypes up. They're satisfied with what's shown and don't see a reason to expand past that.

You should know to look up gameplay videos to see if a game appeals to you, not just listen to others here or the casuals on Steam. For one, barely anyone here talks down on King of Fighters and Earth Defense Force. Can't speak for Gothic. Second, not everyone shares your tastes so them talking bad about a game could either mean it wasn't meant for them. Barely any game these days is an actual unplayable mess so you should be able to tell if you want a game by just looking up vids.

I'm a farmer, I grow food for a living.
Not worse than having a potable water source on your property (a well in my case)?

its a "remaster" of the first two games

Just look up random artists on JewTube or fucking SoundCloud and you'll eventually find somebody you like that's recent.

so you want to get more on power metal side, huh?
my recomendations are (if you are still here faggot):

fuck off

fuck off

Avalanches finally came out with a new Album. Shame they had to include nigger music in their stuff. I still bought the full vinyl package with the T-Shirt, patches and poster
God I fucking love Since I left you

You ever seen Post-Op reduction tits? Shit's disgusting. I'll even do you a favor and not post what they look like.

Dindu nuffins hackers (cultural appropriation). Stronk female lead with upper body strength of a gorilla. Oh look some revisionist bullshit Cultural Marxist agenda pushing in a Mafia game. Some lazy cash-in re-releases & repackages. Not-a-new-game sports releases. and some cheap licensed half-baked crap.

Fucking burn it all down. Fuck games. Mass Effect is dead I don't give a single fuck anymore.

Fucking go back to reddit faggot.

It's not about liking Warhammer, it's about liking the devs. Deathwing is made by Streum-On which are the same guys that made E.Y.E Divince Cybermancy, a very strange but fun FPS/ARPG.

This is either the result of high functioning retardation, or a really good troll.

Nice tits though.