Columbus Day Leftist Vandalism

CHICAGO (CBS) — In the second act of vandalism in three days, a statue of Christopher Columbus was found defaced in the Little Italy neighborhood on Columbus Day.

City workers removed the graffiti Monday morning.

The same statue also was vandalized early Saturday. Police said three males on bicycles were spotted defacing the statue shortly after midnight, and the suspects tried to ride away when a witness confronted them.

One of the suspects, 30-year-old Kyle Miskell, fell off his bike, and the witness detained him until police arrived and arrested him. Miskell has been charged with felony counts of criminal damage to government property, and criminal defacement of property.

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/10/09/christopher-columbus-statue-in-little-italy-defaced-again-on-columbus-day/

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — A statue of Christopher Columbus was covered up Monday just as the first Indigenous Peoples Day in Los Angeles got underway.

That statue is located in downtown Los Angeles’ Grand Park, in front of an entrance to the Stanley Mosk Courthouse off Hill Street. A white cover was placed over the sculpture of Christopher Columbus and the block it stands on, and a chain-link fence erected around it.

City officials did not say they were going to cover up the statue, but Christopher Columbus monuments in other cities like New York have been defaced.

The cover was removed later Monday morning, but the chain-link fence remained.

#UPDATE– covering over #ChristopherColumbus statue in Grand Park lifted, still protective gate at base @CBSLA pic.twitter.com/4YkXrFqEZC

— Kara Finnstrom (@KaraFinnstrom) October 9, 2017

The Los Angeles City Council voted in August to rename Columbus Day – a federal holiday for more than 80 years – to Indigenous Peoples Day, but it has until 2019 to officially create the new holiday while it drafts and creates a new ordinance.

The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors voted this week to eliminate all references to Columbus Day as a county holiday, designating Oct. 12 as Italian American Heritage Day and creating a new Indigenous Peoples Day.

Other urls found in this thread:

connecticut.cbslocal.com/2017/10/09/police-christopher-columbus-statues-defaced-with-red-paint/
datagovchicago.com/business/2411501/kyle-t-miskell
docs.google.com/file/d/0By-URf_lYn4vaXp6OTVHMDVpZ00/edit
chicago.everyblock.com/news-articles/oct08-man-charged-spray-painting-columbus-statue-west-side-8326743/
archive.is/m7Fy0
archive.is/ry2tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo
youtube.com/watch?v=wRq56cWLyZQ
my.mixtape.moe/tdtqjj.pdf
reuters.com/article/us-usa-wallstreet-protests/about-175-arrested-early-sunday-in-chicago-protest-idUSTRE79A41E20111016
youtube.com/watch?v=geP1ObHCa3I
amren.com/news/2017/10/indian-savages-american-indian-wars-scalp-dance-thomas-goodrich/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We fucking decolonized like 230 years ago, the fuck is wrong with lefties are they all literally retarded?

Yes.

In case you weren't aware, "decolonize" means to get rid of the last white person.

Did Columbus even kill anyone? Or did he just show up and they're equating American wars against savages as being a murderer?

Columbus was a kike escaping the inquisition that didn't discover shit and his memory should be erased.

Oh vey, oh vey. I smell juden.

I need your sources.

Since it was his Spanish that did all the bad things when Columbus went back, shouldn't they be mad at Hispanics?

. That would be a YES!

Nah, that would make too much sense. It's hilarious watching spics go after white people when they are half European rape babies themselves.

CHRISTOPHER DID NOTHING WRONG

except he was among the first to recognize pedophilia is a form of currency having used young boys and girls to appease his overworked crew

How does a fine young American man get these (((strange ideas))) in his head and then act on them???

That, and the lands he discovered would later be sacked by his former kike masters, once the inquisition came into being.

HAPPY LEIF ERIKSON DAY

Pedophilia in and of itself wasn't out of the ordinary back then. The worst thing about this is that it was miscegenational. Actually, all the Conquistadors miscegenated, which is why we are today burdened with the Mestizo race.

connecticut.cbslocal.com/2017/10/09/police-christopher-columbus-statues-defaced-with-red-paint/

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (CBS Connecticut and AP) – Police have stepped up security after two Christopher Columbus statues were vandalized with red paint in Connecticut.

Authorities say the statues at Harbor Park in Middletown and Wooster Square in New Haven were vandalized overnight Saturday.

The paint has since been cleaned up.

Both Middletown and New Haven Police Departments said Sunday that they are increasing patrols in the area as Columbus Day approaches.

A number of similar statues have been defaced across the country. Cities in various states do not celebrate Columbus Day and instead celebrate Indigenous Peoples’ Day or Native American Day.

datagovchicago.com/business/2411501/kyle-t-miskell

And a copy of his resume
docs.google.com/file/d/0By-URf_lYn4vaXp6OTVHMDVpZ00/edit

And according to this arrest report he currently lives on the 2200 block of west 23rd Place

chicago.everyblock.com/news-articles/oct08-man-charged-spray-painting-columbus-statue-west-side-8326743/

He's a good boy. He brought diversity to the natives, but they acted bigoted against the Spaniards. So Columbus killed them for being intolerant, racist Nazis because that's what you do with racists.

turnto10.com/news/local/vandals-target-christopher-columbus-statue-in-providence
archive.is/Cn3cB

I forgot about him.

Their equating all the american wars with Columbus.
If you asked one of these fags what the king Phillips war was for example was you just get a blank stare. They quite literally believe that Columbus just showed up Massacred all the Indians and bam the US appeared. This is from arguing with the retards, they no nothing about the centuries of colonial history. And then they try to equate it with the Holohoax. oh and they think all the Native Americans are just one big happy family.

Tell them that Columbus is their father

Decolonization means removing white people from any and all positions of authority or power. If a white man owns a business, then decolonization has not completed its job.

Gentrified mexican shithole.
I used to live right across the street from this statue, kek

Shit like this is what convinced me we need a civilization-wide mass casualty event. After we fix the pesky problem of demographics, of course, it wouldn't be bad to have a plague that selectively kills people who operate at subnormal levels.

The key word of our century is shaping up to be "dysgenic."

Most American Indians actually like white people. Wager $1000 this wasn't done by any American Indian.

Is that backwards-Z a salt-left meme, or is the 30-year-old-unemployable-faggot-with-no-car just retarded?

Ypu just know this was written by someone who is in the US as a direct result of colonization.

The Dysgenic problem isn't that the unintelligent exist its that their opinions are given value, They vote and get put into leadership roles. Thus we all have to suffer for their stupidity we do not need a mass-casualty event we just need to end democracy. I would be fine with many people if they stopped thinking their opinions matter, or that they have unique opinions, and start doing actual research.

lmao yall white niggas got owned

Wew who is surprised?

communism rules

I'll bet your (((professors))) taught you that. Accusing others what they themselves are guilty of is a common tactic with (((them))).

These people have no self awareness. Much of me wonders if they ever will.

Wtf is wrong with this site? Posting frozen?

ok

Back to Holla Forums fam.

Tagging with a hammer and sickle, lel. It's like they're trying to repulse normalfags even more.

This just means we should all cherish Columbus even more and encourage other to do so as well. Spread the love for this great man.

these people are beautiful

Seems there may be a raid or some shit in action. You're seeing shit like this

posted in multiple threads, and posting suddenly shat the bed.

that's not even a real sentence

Columbus was in fact a bad ass.

It's gammy for sure.

i personally consider myself white because there's very little of the native blood in me but I know plenty of people with even less native blood playing indian for gibs and attention.

in my state, there are still quite a few ways to live off of the grid and my grandfather introduced me to some relatives of ours who are over 1/2 cherokee. i don't know if it's because they've just survived tucked into the hills here but they don't seem like stereotypical reservation indians to me, few of them take government aid and some of the older folks don't even have social security numbers. many are "poor" but it's because they don't really have as much need for money. anyone who is addicted to drugs or alcohol quickly finds themselves cast out and alone.

the mountain indians here don't like whites, but it's different from the way that niggers and spics hate us. it's almost like looking into a mirror of our feelings towards semites, not a flippant "fuck whitey lol" but a deep, ingrained racial disposition that whites are their enemy. many of the ones I know don't want gibs, they don't play at being a white man like the reservation tribes, they just want to live their traditional lifestyle as much as they can and be as far away from white civilization as possible. they use our technology like cars and guns and electricity because at this point you have to have those things to survive, but they're not consumers of mainstream "white-ish" american culture. coincidentally, they also avoid a lot of the zogbot contamination this way.

i've actually been spending a lot of time with some of them since my grandfather died trying to piece together that part of my families history. I figure it's unfair to my blood, even if I don't really identify with their culture it's still in me somewhere. I also have /xpol/ motives I won't expound upon right now.

i think that there are probably other "tribes" tucked away in Appalachia as well, but they don't really like to bring attention to themselves out of fear that the govt. will "come for them" in some fashion.

Reminder that it's important to trigger liberals with the fact that WHITES were the natives of the Americas.
archive.is/m7Fy0
archive.is/ry2tQ

Nothing more than an agent of the Jews. Now Leif, on the other hand. That's an expeditionary.

Yeah and yet the (((school system))) still has the whole "Muh Columbus discovered America first in 1492" story in the history books. When in fact Erikson discovered America about 500 years before Columbus.

Was Columbus Jewish?

He was supported by Jewish Navigators (((Joseph Vecinho))) and (((Martin Behaim)))

I can never understand these fucking dumbass whites who demand the decolonization of America. What exactly do they think they are asking for? Do they not realize that they are demanding the execution of themselves, their family, and their friends?

They're useful idiots. They don't think about it beyond it being away to absolve themselves of original sin in the eye of their cult.

HAPPY FUCKING COLUMBUS DAY!!!!!

Martin Behaim was German and Joseph Vecinho was a Jew, but so was Seth Rich.

Snowniggers "discovered" America but couldn't understand its implications and circulate a map.

The Inuit?

That would literally result in turning the entire country into one massive Detroit.

Imagine being a 30-year-old man trying to escape with your friends by bicycle from the statue you just spraypainted.
Just try to imagine it. HAHAHAHA

With this discovery, this even predates the ice bridge that the natives crossed from russia to alaska.

This. The progression of the Clovis spear points alone demonstrates that the technology arose in France, traveled to what is now Pennsylvania and New York, dropped into the South, moved west (to where the first point was found and named), and then diffused into the Pacific Northwest and down into South America.

His name was Kennewick Man.

Hello, this is Kyle Miskell. Kek will die. Death to Pepe.

moot must be rolling in his cyber survelliance fueled grave to see how sad the spawns of his monster creation Holla Forums are doing…Snacks would never have allowed such a thing but even his mighty chiptune army was not enough to prevent this and now this is all that's left. Sad.

If you wish to have many pizzas delivered to me, please send them with tomatoes on top. I hate tomatoes on my pizza, so that would really rustle my jimmies. If you wish to send me death threats, please make them extra spicey so I have some nice things for the scrap book.

To the person who posted that resume, you found it through Google, right? I hope not and it was through searx.me or something, but I bet not. Spending your time on the worst chan online, doxxing random people accused of petty crimes while feeding your own data into the Zuckerberg pill. You're not just a racist teenager battling sad internet wars from your sun blocked bedroom, you are also a tool of Zuckerberg and Google, sucking down the PRISM pill. May Lain have mercy on your soul.

Anyways, /blogpost. Thanks for the DOXX. It really rolled my barrells and rustled my jimmies. 4/10.

Love,

Kyle

I have my doubts. I wouldn't bring it up outside of Holla Forums, but my gut says Cristobal Colon was a Jew. Consider:
He claimed to be from Genoa, but when he wrote letters home, he didn't write in Italian.
He was greedy beyond normal human psychology, demanding titles, lands, and a share of all the money ever made in the lands he claimed.
He was known to be a chronic liar, having vastly inflated his resume as a pilot and never telling a straight story about who his father had been or what he allegedly did in Genoa.
The Church and the Crown both seemed to hate him, steadily maneuvering him away from power as soon as they had his rutters to copy.

Add to this the sheer number of conversos who were really Jews masquerading as Christians at the time in Spain – and I just don't know. For sure the dagos love the shit out of him though.

We know where you live, faggot. Now is not the time to make enemies here.

On the other hand, you'd have to provoke us pretty hard to be worth any action. You are a titanic loser.

No, the indioes are very clearly asiatics. Their genetic markers confirm that and there’s either zero or infinitesimal caucasoid markers in even the DNA of their ancestors. From this we conclude several things.

1. The stories told by North American Indioes of the “moon eyed people” who were living on those lands before their ancestors came (and who were slaughtered to the last man) could be true.
2. The stories told by mesoamerican Indioes of the “blonde haired, blue eyed gods who came from across the sea and then left again” could also be true.
3. The first Caucasian settlers of the Americas either died off, were killed off, or left of their own volition.

But when–and why–would this have happened? For that we look to the extremely scant remnants of what I’ve called the First Civilization. Kikes would have you believe that “Ancient Egypt” (4000 BC) is one of the first human settlements ever, along with Ur, Jericho, and Babylon. But we have discovered proof of human-sculpted constructions which lie 200 miles off the coast of India, under 300 feet of water.

The First Civilization had colonies all around the globe. The First Civilization was in the Bronze Age. The First Civilization is what built the Sphinx. The First Civilization fell at the end of the last ice age when global sea levels flooded almost the entire world 200 miles inland. Even today, 75% of people live within 200 miles of water. This horrific event so scarred us that we still remember it today in the Bible as The Flood. If you want PROOF of what we know about them, look to all studies of Gobekli Tepe. If you want supposition and grand evidence, look here.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no
youtube.com/watch?v=Va0BIqfzpvo
youtube.com/watch?v=wRq56cWLyZQ

Quite ironic tbh. Anti-colonialism seems quite right wing to me.

It's because of colonialism that we have america. A country where kikes enslaved the blacks and then exploited the beaners for cheap labor, then taught them to hate the whites for it.

Yeah pretty sure they are retarded.

Native Americans in general tend to be such worthless sacks of shits, specifically the activists and those living in reserves. When Europeans came to North America, the place was fucking empty. 90-95% of the population had been wiped out by diseases brought over from Europe by marine mammals and the few who were left decided that they were entitled to the entire empty continent.

Europeans arrive and start actually settling and the natives throw a fit because it's "their land". "Their land", which they go to once every decade for like a month, which they never developed, never farmed, never protected, never embellished. Nowadays, we're supposed to believe they had no concept of land ownership, which is fucking bogus. Why do you think natives were killing each other over land for thousands of years before Europeans showed up? Why do you think they tried to kill the Europeans to take the land after it had been properly developed? The natives weren't any stupider or wilder or "more attached to the land" than others. They just never gave a shit about trying to improve their lot and when they saw people who worked actually getting something good, they decided to try and steal it away and it blew up in their faces.

This is basically the history of every fucking land the Europeans settled, whether it be Africa, the Americas or Australia. They get there, the natives are lazy worthless fucks who do nothing good with the incredible resources at their disposal, the Europeans actually make something of it, the natives try and kill the Europeans to steal what they made and they get their asses kicked by the Europeans.

You think European settlement was oppressive? Then set all your electric appliances and electronics on fire. Dismantle all your firearms and melt them down to slag. Salt your fields. Collapse your mines. Tear down your houses. Because THAT'S what Europe brought you. We're not claiming that some of our ancestors weren't assholes. But stop playing the poor innocent victim. You brought this upon yourselves.

I wonder what the board's opinion on the 5 Civilized Tribes is.

great citations, jew

if Colon was a crypto-jew, he would have been inquisition'd at the very start.

Wrote in spanish, spanish-jew converso

Because he didn't get jack-shit from the Spanish Crown, and if you discovered a new world would you sperg out about your rights?

He had many dealings with the king of portugal, he didn't want to overstep and reveal he was a converso with dealings with a rival royal state.

King Ferdinand and Isabella actually seemed to like him very much, they didn't have to support him at all for the decade or so of activity he did with their approval and cash.

The Church/Royal court didn't trust him because
they thought he'd sperg out and establish his own rival kingdom in the new world. They would treat Cortes the same as well.

As far as I am aware, Colon did nothing religious-wise except establish Catholic Churches.

The (((Conservaitve Radio Host))) this morning said that if you're against Columbous Day, you're on the side of the Ku Klux Klan since they were the ones to push for it's abolishment and it "led to one of the biggest lynching riots in American History."

What the fuck was this guy talking about?

Yes, Colon was a spanish-jew converso, I did say that. If you reject sacramental baptism, then you must reject the entire Christian religion, up to Christ himself, also an ethnic Jew.

Just take your caps, and go back go signaling on the inferior Holla Forums, you fucking pinko.

no clue, but by today's standards Colon is not a white man.

They did farm. Agriculture was huge in the Americas. The plains indians were largely hunters, but there were plenty of farms. They maintained the land as well as any other group of humans. Some of them set fire to large chunks of land to clear it and it often ended poorly. They did have cities, but the North American major metropolitan center failed pretty quickly as they never developed plumbing and it quickly became uninhabitable. They literally turned a nearby creak to shit.

No shit. You answered your own statement. The people who would maintain the land were already dead. It would be like ahmed claiming Europe after ww2 or any major plague.

There's no need to exploit the resources if there's no drive behind it. Europe had ahmred making his way into Europe and the various mongols who threatened to rape them silly to get them motivated. Most of the natives were already dead due to disease, so there was plenty to go around for the survivors. The attacks happened both ways and especially early on when dumb fucks from Europe came ill-prepared and had to pillage native farms to survive. There's a reason the early settlements were either complete disasters or had massive death tolls. Of all the Europeans, the French were the most successful at it until Napolean showed up and decided that he wanted Europe instead.

They were mostly all like that or at least the famous ones were. Cortez was the most famous example of greed among the Spanish. He sank his own ships, so that his men couldn't go back home. He left a fuck ton of his fellow Spaniards in Tenochtitlan to be sacrificed after the temple massacre and he never warned them when he decided to flee the city, so that they could serve as a distraction.

Duh. Where else did they come from.

It was more than likely the nords who made the trips a few times in the northeast part of America.

I think I remember reading that those that didn't "join the tribe" were killed off or chased off.

The various pure natives that pop up every so often in S America look super Asian. That is, they look like Mongolians and the various pacific islanders.

There were a ton of them following the start of the inquisition. It was either convert or fuck off out of Spain. The fight for Spanish independence was financed by a few jews, with one of them converting and the other fucking off. This is also what helped get the Inquisition going. There was a major fear of the converts who were converts in public only.

It goes to show what happens when the Mongols arrive. Also, would that mean that mongoloids and caucasoids were race mixing before the arrival of Europeans in 1492 and the great happa outbreak that occured? I doubt any tribe is just going to let women go. I remember reading of the various sacks of Rome and the rapings that followed them. If they did racemix, then wouldn't that give them additional ties to the land via lineage?

How so? He was very white.

He sank his ships so they wouldn't mutiny him. There was a dispute over who had rights to explore/colonize the new world, and anyone who snuck off could and tipped off the rival Spaniard (I think he was in Cuba, i don't remember) and get everyone involved jailed/killed.

Additionally, no, according to Bernal Diaz the Spaniards leftover in Tenochitlan did something stupid to piss off the Natives, making them swarm all over them like something out of an Aliens movie. There's no proof that Cortes was "greedy" or "evil". Cortes' historical record is even more clean than Colon's.

Yes, and Colon's family had converted at least by his father/grandfather's time. Colon's younger brother was a Catholic Priest.

Definitely not by Holla Forums standards. He was very much Jewish, and very much Spanish.

hate to be an accelerationist, but people would start to care if they went for art&history museums.

No one goes to them

>docs.google.com/file/d/0By-URf_lYn4vaXp6OTVHMDVpZ00/edit

And since he is in this thread and will probably take it down, here is a mirrored copy

my.mixtape.moe/tdtqjj.pdf

No, it's fine. You can have that copy of the resume. All the information on it is very dated at this point and most of those jobs sucked anyways (feel free to send CSC some dead fish or something).

Oh and spoilers, don't go to WIU for comp sci unless you want a really subpar education where you have to spend two years after college doing self study before you can get a decent job in your field.

What's wrong with nationalizing industry?

We are natsocs, aren't we?

No shit they sucked. I was laughing my ass off reading you're resume. You went tens of thousands of dollars in to debt for a useless peice of paper. And then started protesting banks who gave you these loans when you realized how useless it was

reuters.com/article/us-usa-wallstreet-protests/about-175-arrested-early-sunday-in-chicago-protest-idUSTRE79A41E20111016

lel

So I want a good laugh, describe how you managed to get arrested for spray painting Columbus in your own words. Also do you go to of the shows at The Orphanage, I want to laugh at you irl.

Did someone watch the South Park episode?

Hmmm, I see. I'm sorry.

Well first of all, I don't admit to spray painting anything. My trial hasn't even started yet.

I will say though, a lot was selectively left out from the news articles as far as the arrest. The "citizen" there was a cop who had just gotten off duty in plainclothes and pulled his gun on me while I was on my bike and then called in a bunch more cops who took me in. At that point, my main concern was not being shot.

The Tribune article is especially shit too. It's crazy how the media can just flat out lie and no everyone just believes what they say as undoubted truth. In one scentence they say I've gone so far as to cover my shoes with black socks and am wearing a mask to conceal my identity and the next they say I'm screaming obsenities at the top of my lungs while spray paiting a statue in the middle of the night? That doesn't seem strange to people reading the story?

Of course not, because the right wants to read right media, and the liberal left wants to read left media, and as long as it matches what they want to believe, they accept it as truth.

Also, why are you at The Orphanage and also posting on hatechan Holla Forums? That seems like a weird match.

Nigger please, we all know you're going to plea bargain to probation and a fine of whatever it costed the city to clean the statue. Besides being witnessed by a cop you're likely on CCTV as well. And inb4 muh Alfred plea

Why do you think I asked you. So what you're saying is that you weren't smart enough to wait for no one to be around.

So wait… you went on and on about muh-PRISM but are surprised i'd infiltrate you antifags IRL?

Well, have fun with that then. I'll let people who hang at The Orphanage know to be more cautious. Keep up that solid "infiltration" where you reveal that there is an "infiltrator" while still "infiltrating" in an attempt to defend and bolster your ego. 3/10. Would be "infiltrated" by again.

Going to sleep now, but thanks for the weird "All Quiet on the Western Front" night on hatechan and the doxx (I feel so loved). Even though I'm always fully disgusted by the shit I see when I come on Holla Forums, it's still interesting to see what y'all talk about from time to time; really makes me realize that I need to spend less time on the wired.

youtube.com/watch?v=geP1ObHCa3I

Hitler didn't fucking nationalise industry you retard.

Also, [email protected] babies.

haha, Cloudflare turned lol @ mud into [email protected]

I don't think it's a coincidence that amren chose Columbus day to post this: amren.com/news/2017/10/indian-savages-american-indian-wars-scalp-dance-thomas-goodrich/

it's anti-italian i tell (you's)

Brilliant

Ah yes fellow Holla Forums user I wholeheartedly agree! Columbus was a pedophile Jew and Holla Forums should take a hard stand against him. Just like Hitler had no testicles and was a Muslim Rothschild agent!

(megacheck)
As long as it's stregic industries: nothing. Small-to-midscale businesses should be private, though, we aren't communists.

To be fair, Colon probably really was a Sephardi. (((Genoa))) was a kike hotspot at that time.

Different guy, but which industries would you recommend nationalizing? Which ones are strategic?

Usually and historically, military-related stuff (the infamous MIC) is directly or indirectly owned by the state, or at least highly interconnected with it. This includes tanks and planes, but often also micro-electronics and other high-tech stuff. Strategic ressources for the production of said things, like steel, are also often viewed as at least semi-critical. That's one part, the hardware so to speak.

The second part are basic necessities for the life and survival of the population, i.e. water and basic foodstuffs. A nation completely privatizing its water supply, for example, is a sure sign of a hostile take-over and subversion by a foreign power.

I almost feel bad for you. This is the only way you can get validation in your life?

Sure.

Nobody cares about your faggy leftist band, cuck.

"Decolonize" means chasing down the last white person.

And now you will be unemployable to any reputable company because you'll be known as that nutjob who vandalized the Columbus statue.

>direct supporter of the King and Queen who exiled kikes and muds from Spain
First line, and you already lost me.

Even if, and that's a big if, Columbus was wrong in exploring the world, what do they want to do about it now? Everyone packs up and leaves? If anything it might be worth it just to watch niggers dying on arrival in Africa.

I don't get it. The expulsion 1492 was quite real?

Shitty as they are you have to admit APTN toons have cute claymation girls and CGIs 'bout evil Wendigos fought by empowered teens.

well, its shitcago, so

nationalizing industry is great

I wish I could fire some high-powered rounds into you

Columbus was a cryptokike.

Who cares.