I understand that none of you is a big fan of either series, but which one will likely be better fam?

I understand that none of you is a big fan of either series, but which one will likely be better fam?

BF1 looks and plays like your typical battlefield/battlefront game, but with large open levels like in BF1942, unique experimental WW1 arsenal, and BLACKED narrative.

Infinite Warfare, unlike it's predecessors, has a lot of space shootouts and dogfighting, which supposedly is not an on rail dogfighting. Kinda like a more fast paced star wars x-wing alliance I guess.

Cod because space. I already pre-ordered and awaiting to have fun.

Very funny

I can understand anyone who orders BF1.
But if you sarcastically buy COD Infinite Shit you are retarded.

I have a feeling Infinite Warfare is going to be better in terms of quality, fun factor, and silliness.
But BF1 has a much better public image so despite the mountains full of shit people will be breathing in as they play it with its buggy quality, poor optimization until 6 months after the game is released (as per usual of DICE), awful balance; people will probably defend this one the most. Cod has become undefended, and hard to defend now.

Doesn't Infinite Warfare have Ayyryans?

Why?

I want to say Infinite Warfare could be alright, because I actually liked playing Black Ops III, but I know this isn't even the same studio, and I played the Modern Warfare games back to back, and hated every single one.

After playing Battlefield 3 and 4 earlier this year, I have no faith in BF1 at all, though, because those games were just irredeemable, they did absolutely everything wrong, and Battlefield 4 could be one of the worst games ever made.

I don't know anything about the multiplayer mode, and I don't care what it's like, for any Battlefield or Call of Duty game, because multiplayer shooters are frankly garbage and not worth playing at all, and never will be.

Advanced Warfare is fun in MP mode but trash in SP mode.

if I had to back a horse, I think I would be leaning closer to the next CoD

BF3/4/1

COD:AW/BO3/IW
>Actually seem to value mobility and moving kind of fast
>I like seeing the numbers popping up and guitar riffs telling me I'm a good boy

i think people are too tied up with "we waz kings an shit" memes and are not seeing that

THE GAME IS A RESKIN OF STARWARS BATTLE FRONT. the shooting and movement is the same slow speed.

Better a COD kiddie than a history revisionist

The graphics are also identical. I've played battlefront and the sand looks just like the one in battlefield 1. Not even a reskin when it comes to the terrain, and the only new feature is the ability to charge with a bayonet.

you joke, but that is actually what happened.

Anything with science fiction is automatically better, even Cawadoody.

Infinity warfare because CoD has been shifting to arena shooter style gameplay for the last 4 installments.
Buy neither and play one of the dozens of free FPS games on the market

Learn English you fucking nigger.

IW will be okay because spess, technology (they have some cool gadgets in gameplay), and not being [BLACKED] but it will still be a low TTK popcorn shooter that mostly uses hitscan and relies on gimmicks for most of the gameplay (killstreaks). Possibly worth a pirate if you're interested in technology and space, but certainly not worth a buy because there won't be mod support, a server browser, or legitimately good shooter gameplay.

BF1 will be absolute garbage in every aspect except audio/video fidelity. It's a popcorn shooter where you don't have any cool jetpacks or gadgets, move slowly, everyone dies in a second of fire, all guns are hitscan (or at least use projectiles so fast you can't dodge them or lead targets), and of course it is thoroughly pozzed.

wut

Battlefield 1 is as bad as Battlefront EA. That's really all that needs to be said there.

CoD's new multiplayer looks like a F2P FPS. It just doesn't look that good. Black Ops 3 was a bit of an all around surprise, but I don't think Infinite Warfare will be.

We can only hope EA isn't rewarded for their blatant shilling across the net… but they probably will be which will lead other moronic developers into history revision, forced diversity, boring gameplay bullshit.

At least Titanfall 2's single player is looking alright. We can only hope that EA doesn't forcefully diversify that.

Fuck of OP.

When was the last time AAA gaming tried space combat? Halo reach?

Why can you understand buying BF1? I'm not here to defend COD or anything because you shouldn't buy either, but if a man held you at gunpoint and told you to give your shekels to one of them you should absolutely choose IW every time.

Try learning to enjoy things outside of your narrow, limited tastes.
Life is more fun that way.

I've never liked COD and could barely sit down and play for extended sessions like i could with BF.

From all the videos that i watched on IW and having had the opportunity to play a brief session of BF1.

IW is may be the winner, Also fuck Daniel Berlin dirty Swedish cucked faggot and after the bullshit DICE pulled with battlefront I'm going to give IW a chance.

COD because I can pirate the campaign.

Nice meme, here is the better game.

They are both equally shit.
Anyone whos even thinking of purchasing this cancer should leave this board via suicide.

Its just as shit, consider suicide

Ever notice how there has never and will never be a quality post that contains the word 'fam' in it?
I want Reddit or Funnyjunk or whatever the fuck is raiding us to leave.

Arguably worse than either of those two because of the fact the main selling point is a glorified killstreak bonus that actually gets shit on by everything else in the game, including infantry. I'm glad the devs don't want them to be called mechs, they're fucking disgraces.

It's Triple A of course they are shit. Triple A games are made to appeal to the broadest audience and such have to cut content that might be offensive or distasteful and as such lack personality.

bc2 was the best multiplayer for the series

I think it was because of things like shotgun sniper and c4 being fucking great as well as destructible environments

shame about all the hackers who killed the multiplayer else I would have kept playing for another year after the vietnam expansion I bet

anyway DICE is cancer now so even the shitty COD franchise will win by default

There are actually people here praising the 80s Zombies when that shit is even more tryhard than Kung Fury and Devolvers Digitals trailers.
Do these dumb motherfuckers ever learn?
Why are they even here?

still don't really have any idea what the differences between battlefield 3/4 are

I mean, not even Marky boy is dumb enough to purchase these pieces of trash.
**right?&*

Underage please

Why? If the beta's anything to go by, it's just Battlefield 3 again for the fourth time with a WW1 skin lazily plastered onto all of the assets.

I would be quite happy ignoring how awful Battlefield has become if its fans didn't constantly harp on about how CoD fans allegedly buy the same game every year while simultaneously fucking doing exactly that. Advanced Warfare and Black Ops 3 at least felt somewhat different to CoD4 through to Ghosts, whereas the BF1 beta feels like going back in time to 2011 again.

Yeah, I forgot we are in Holla Forums here and nobody play videogames. Sorry my bad.

In my opinion, COD will be better, because it follows the first rule of FPS design. The bullets always go to where you're aiming, while Cottonfield 1 has Planetside 2 tier RNG weapon spread.

Ah, oh so the old "You don't like this game therefor Holla Forums doesn't play vidya" bait.
That's old bait that is, but I'll give you it. It's one of my favourites.

Considering multiplayer only, BF1 looks better.
As for singleplayer, i'm going to pirate Infinite Warfare. It looks fun.

Fuck off back to Sweden.

Funny how that awful viewpoint started in 2007 when all the newfags flocked the board and the degeneration of the medium started.
Get the fuck back to cuckchan

>>>/suicide/

Trips confirm

Probably CoD. For all that I hate what it's become (played since 2003, stopped at WaW and hated it since 4) the CoD games are normally well polished and introduce a gimmick or two that actually mix gameplay up. A slow improvement but improvement nonetheless. Battlefield has been the same shit since BC2 and has actually been getting worse.

Basically CoD is your shitty Bigmac while Battlefield is a taco a Mexican took a shit in it.

both shit

Battlefield 1
It's shit

Infinite Warfare
It's shit

bf1 is a downgrade from bad company 2, except it has better graphics

fuck off sweden nobody likes you
except sandniggers but i don't think there are any here

Is anyone else looking forward to Midair?

CoD has actually progressed as a series albeit slowly and has gotten faster over time and rewards high solo skill, BF has stayed the same and rewards team based skill.

Battlefield 1 = Anti-White SJW faggot propaganda. Those who buy the game are coalburners who needs a kick to the face.

Does it still have a speed limit?

BF1 will sell better, but COD:I will probably be a better game. And even if it isn't, it's good to see some attempt at experimentation, rather than just reskinning the sme fucking game yet again

Midair, not tribes ascend. It doesn't have a speed limit.

Heard from another user half a year ago that it had a speed limit, good to know thats not yhe case anymore.
Will be keeping an eye on it, thanks user