I just want a good Monster Hunter

Is God Eater 2 worth getting on the PC? No demo and no working english torrent as far as I can see. Don't want to drop $50 on a shitty Vita port if it's not worth the money.

Not only it's a shitty port, additionally both games don't even remotely come close to the polish, attention to details and plain simple fun factor MH has by now.

GE is essentially a very shitty MH clone that has as it's only plus the fact that it has a cohesive story and character interaction, except it's entry level animu tier so even that angle isn't worth your time.

Thanks for saving me $50 user.

Stick with Monster Hunter. 5 Ultimate will be here in a year or two, more than likely, and in that time there's still 4 Ultimate to tide you over.

If you enjoy denuvo

What if I do?

I've already done all the MH on 3DS I can handle. I just want something either on console or PC already. I know we'll probably never get that though because Capcom are fucking goys that love how cheap it is to make a game on the 3DS compared to a console.

Denuvo? Google said it was a DRM company? I've never had the pleasure of dealing with them. Explain?

You could always emulate the PSP version of GE for free. The bullet creation is kinda cool I guess but otherwise MH is better.

Only bet for Monster Hunter on PC is that shitty Chinese-only game, otherwise you'll probably be giving MH5 a go on NX before too long.

Denuvo's the latest and greatest "uncrackable" DRM, just like SecuROM before it

How long is that going to last?

Not terrifically much longer, it can already be fooled through several ways and lately I've been hearing things about it being good and proper cracked.

At no point was it ever marketed as uncrackable, retard.

It's a less grindy but also less satisfying MH clone. I like it, but it isn't worth Dejewvo bullshit. Just emulate the PSP version.

Didn't know there were functional Vita emulators. Someone link me to a good one?

Carnivores 2 > Turok > Jurassic Park Trespasser >>>> Monster Hunter

There isn't yet, although you can pirate if you have a vita. Otherwise there is PSP version.

No Vita emulators but there's a couple Monster Hunter games for PSP.

I remember it being marketed as such but I don't feel like looking for it to decide this pissing contest.

then what the fuck else was it marketed for

Are there any good monhun clones?
I absolutely like the idea of monster grinder with slower paced combat and each enemy basically being a boss, but I can't get into actual monhun because reasons.
I hate the setting and aesthetics

Soul Sacrifice Delta or Toukiden Kiwami is a nice clone.

why don't you emulate PS2 monster hunter? it's practically a different game with how hard it is to get even basic resources, and with how much more unwieldly the weapons are.
Alternatively there's MHDos with english patches, since it actually has content that MHFU didn't include. Although not much

Toukiden looked like absolute ass when it got to steam. Both graphically and from gameplay stand point. Is it really good?
About Soul Sacrifice I never heard, is it on portables only?

Soul Sacrifice Delta is Vita only

I can't think of a stupider idea. Plus, grinding sucks.

I can't think of a stupider idea. Plus, posting sucks.