Did we meme-magic the Race War?

SHIT.
>FEMA camps really for (((them)))

Is this possible? Is meme magic that strong? Sage or remove if this is off-topic, thought I'd bring it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47WtItcUKAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only hope so, I have nothing else to live for

Meme magic is an ancient and revered art.

Every other thread has anons complaining about not being able to start new threads. You start this thread to clog up the catalog and keep others from making new threads. Whatcha sliding, schlomo? reported

sage

sage

[Citation needed]

THE REVERSAL OF OUR CORRUPTION CANT COME SOON ENOUGH.
ONWARD TO PROSPERITY, IN GOD, KEK, AND AMMIT'S NAME

youtube.com/watch?v=47WtItcUKAI
seems like a good newfag thread to post this in. now i wait for the non arguments blasted against me

GTKRWN

Does it have to be whites vs everyone?

No.
It is everyone vs the worst of ourselves.
However, it is not our duty to better other races. Only ourselves.

>>FEMA camps really for (((them)))
What a fine idea. Yes, FEMA camps to keep the precious chosen ones safe from the gnatzees. There will be pajamas, tattoos and showers- all free, of course.

The Left went Helter Skelter by its own internal logic, Charles Manson was the one memeing if anything.

Good thing that I started working out this year. Here's hoping that I'll have enough time to make some more gains before shot hits the fan.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
This thread doesn't accomplish anything. It doesn't introduce any OC, it doesn't present any news or evidence-based theories, it's not about self-improvement. This thread is a classic slide thread by a single-post ID that accomplishes nothing and draws your attention away from where it should be.

correct

not all whites - there will be plenty of traitors fighting for the opposing side. it's only fair if we take on all of the evil on every front all at once

Yup. You forgot to sage though

Go to America
America