PACIFIC KANGS 2

Another hollywood garbage dump, this time the second movie will have "MUH BASED NIGGER HERO" protagonist, as if the first one wasn't pozzed enough, this time you'll get more GROIDs on screen pretending to be smart enough to control giant robots while surrounded with holograms depicting EZ mode bananas to sooth the niggertisms because oh lawdy how does I into computaz, massa be sentin me tuh die n shiet muhfugga bix nood

The first word from the trailer literally starts with "WE"

really makes ya think.

WE

how fucking predictable
vid related.

Have a bump

Lets do something about this

What's with picking the most ape-ish niggers a protagonist for the latest movies?

Are there good looking shit skins?!?

I've never heard of this:
Because I don't watch talmudvision.
Because I don't watch (((hollywood))) movies.
Because I use an adblocker like all white people should.
As a result, news of these jewish movies never reaches me. What the hell are you guys doing that you learn about these movies?

God DAMNIT they fucking knew the first was too heroic and white so they put the poz into overdrive with this one.
From god damn Beowulf into Harlem Power rangers.

I know, at least Idris' nose is under control. Look at the schnozz on that groid. Infers low IQ of the Congo. HOW IS I KAMPOOTAHZ lol

There used to be some in movies that looked as having evolved past the erectus' level.

They're trying to make us become familiar with increasingly niggish niggers, hoping that we'll accept more and more African congoids into our borders. They'll show you these monkey looking niggers on TV and tell you they're just like you and me and you'll connect these images of disgusting savages with those niggers you saw on the magic brainwashing box and you'll nod in agreement that we definitely need more African savages in America.

This is modern america condensed. WW2 payback feels so good.

I have a job and overhear shit from normies and their braindead conversations.

I know that feel /m/ bro

The Amerinigger is a 17% mixture on average with whites. The one drop rule ensured all darkies were lumped together. So whites in the US have essentially zero admixture with non-europeans everybodyelse is mudshit and knows it. They basically put mulattos on the screen or dotheads and pretended they were full-blood niggers.

What the fuck is this shit. Jesus help us.

Uh oh, they punctured the cans of Campbell's Tomato Soup she was carrying around in her backpack.

check
check

I should have a problem with this but I don't. It's like star trek to me. sure I hate nigger & chinks, but when Humans are up against aliens then it's not as much of an issue. Still fucked, but at least there's a narrative reason for it.

Its normal. Before, that trope was just meaning that the Earth nations cooperated together against a common menace, and after that they more or less returned as always. But now that trope means: "Oy Vey, a global menace is ocurring! da New World Order is da only choice against that menace, goyim! Die for Israel!"
Thats why now every time this happens, I cringe now. Before it was typical and logical, but now its propaganda to accept the ZOG.

Hilarious. They always do it with shit they know the numales wont pass on because of brand interest.

Is there a reason with replacing Charlie Hunnam with niggest of the nig?

I remenber that the Robots and Monster, which were well designed was a focus on the trailers. But the sequel trailer barely bothered to show them at full only at the end, and with out bothering to show the badly designed monster well. Pacific Rim is dead. The fans work at buying the DVD/BRD was a work in vain. Sad.

The Asian chick is still in it too, so Charlie is gonna get cucked. All Hollywood entertainment is propaganda, as simple as that. Edward Bernays called it "manufacturing consent" They are currently trying to manufacture consent for cuckoldry of the white race.

Nah, you know he's gonna have a White woman around…. And here she is.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was his payoff in exchange for being gay in the next Star Whores.

Oh, wait, they have Clint Eastwoods son in there as well, hmmm… And they've also got this spic broad.

Here's my guess: Either they'll go full PROGRESS and have Clint's boy with the spic and the nigger with the White girl, or they'll recognize that'd hurt their bottom line and put the nigger with the spic and the White girl with Eastwood's boy.
Thoughts?

Wow, actually, this one is going to be super-shitty I bet. They're really changing it up for the sequel.

lmao

That alone is making me think he's going to be set up with the White woman.

Keep current. Keeping current does not mean becoming brain washed by the jew. Stay aware of the trickery.

And strong women. I'm a femanon and there's no way I want "to be strong". All I want to do is raise my children, make love to my husband and research. And play my snes classic. That's all!

WUZ

*SMACKS LIPS*

That nigger got enough money from JJ Abrams' diversity fetish to produce his very own pozz. Fucking wew lad.

Holy SHIT, Hollywood. Pander to the growing chink market or to the faggot liberal crowd, you know you can't do both.

song of choice for the trailer:

how can you outdo the nigger meter?

You fucking kikes are gonna pay for this.

fuck up faggot you wont do shit

I like the first, despite being pro-globalist nonsense with race mixing. There's even a part where all the world leaders agree on a giant wall that won't do anything. This one will be bad. Del Toro is a fag, but he did good with PR1.

Meh. It was rather shit tbh. Very shallow, even besides the political shit they slipped in there.

It will be bad though, because Del Toro is only tangentially related.
When you see a guy like that disappearing, to be replaced by faggots like these

YOu know its going to be a train wreck. Will still make billions though.

Holy shit, and I just realized, they're replacing del Toro and Beacham as the writers with a white cuck, an Israeli Jew, and two libshit twats.

This is going to be a trainwreck.

sage
Serious question, why do you man children care? Rick and Morty and now this has two threads? Fucking hell, we've seen this for 20yrs now.

because if people like us didn't exist or cared enough, there would be no opposition on ratings thus paving ways for this movie to succeed in the box office, if you remove the opposition, you're removing any chances of them losing money producing this trash.

you should know this by now, user.

Nobody?

TITS BITCH!

No, but there are less disgusting looking shitskins.

Not really applicable here, as this appears to be nothing more than del Toro throwing some money at something while he fucks off doing whatever gross shit a rich Hollyweird faggot gets into.

Pacific rim was the last theater movie I actually got excited about. I love /m/ shit. I was always reluctant of the poz but I had no idea how bad things could really get.
Now they just completely groided it up. It's kinda funny, I remember the Travon Martin case ended right on its debut, and there were a bunch of uppity niggers loitering around the theater causing trouble because of it.

He's not doing the sequel, but I see your point.

Reported. Kill yourself kike.

Who do these kikes think their kidding? We will have killed all the niggers by the time there's giant robots. Heck the reason there will be giant robots is because Whites will have ridden themselves of the menace and shackles of caring for these dumb apes.

That depends only on the intentions of ayys. Niggers are a competing subspecies with which we are in a progress of speciation that would be reversed if we were to intermix so allying ourselves with a more technologically advanced species with presumably different niches and needs would be more beneficial to Whites than trying to reinforce kinship with other hominids. Allying with niggers would only be relatively beneficial if we have reached a population decline level that our survival as a subspecies would be threatened by immediate extinction and it would still be a compromise.
Not to mention that theoretically space-farring ayyliums would most likely be our ideological peers if we were to assume convergent social evolution and ethology to humans' is universally necessary for the development of advanced civilizations but this last one might be a stretch.