Is he right?

Is he right?

No, because Trump was mainly a businessman, not just a reality show star.

Daily reminder

This. Referring to Trump as a "reality TV president" is so fucking disengenuous. He was a household name long before The Apprentice was a thing. That is why The Apprentice became a thing in the first place.

People voted for Trump not because he was a reality TV star, but because he at least seemed to offer something better than the collection of establishment stuffed shirts and psychopaths they had the choice of otherwise.
He's right about Oprah though. People will mostly just vote for her because she's their friend from the TEE VEE.

Macfarlanes right but Trump better learn to keep his mouth shut and have some humility or Oprah will be president.

For some reason I can never see Oprah getting too deeply into politics besides generic humanitarian and philanthropic shit. Part of being a politician is having debate skills, or in the case of Trump, being more alpha than than the rest of the numale candidates and just belittling them into shutting down. I can't see Oprah being able to do either of these things.

>You get a UBI! and you get a UBI! and you get a UBI!

Well Reagan was governor of California before he became president.

I mean I get Seth's concerns but at this point the country is beyond saving the professional politicians are all corrupt the new "reality star" ones won't be good either. It's a never ending shitshow.

You think there's still time for The Simpsons to predict the future again and give Arny a shot at presidency?

That would require a constitutional ammendment for foreign born citizens to become presidents. Still the idea would be cool. Hell, one of my old college professors wanted Schwartzeneger as president.

That didn't stop Obama ;^)

I will go become an actor now.

But you got to suck the jew dick in order to get a role though.

He is probably too old for that now unfortunately

Tell me Holla Forums, who would you write in for president?

Bernie tbh

Oprah although i have no idea who she is (im not a american) just for teh lulz.
She seems like even shittier candidate than Prezident Orange Cheeto

Pretty sure JFK was the last person who might've fit this criteria and he was killed for trying to do his job. It's really absurd to me that any adult can buy into this idea that "dedicated public servants" even exist at this point or get rewarded accordingly. Some asshat billionaire who just wanted the power and credentials won against a supposed "dedicated public servant" because she is an evil unlikable bitch and everyone knew it. Most career politicians need to be hung.

Seth is in all honesty one of the smartest liberals if not the smartest

The American Right are retards.
If they elected in Hillary or Bernie, even 2020 Oprah, the country would be in such a shit state that every state bar Commiefornia wuld turn red for decades.

Instead, all we get are the 'safe' lefties getting in while the right mocks the crazies while praising their own crazies tbh.
If they let them win for 4 years with a real nutjob, they'd win the game of 34.6D chess they're so fond of talking about.

I actually agree with this. Trump is a pacification of the white working class. We were not actually at a point where we could have our Hitler rise up. The best thing for us is for this country to fall apart harder and faster. We're better off in the long term with the worst possible situation to grow out of.

He's not entirely wrong but they have given themselves horrible reputations and deserve to be beaten by novices. They have a handful of guys here and there that are decent but they all belong to parties that would never back them and they lack the star power. If Trump gets elected again and then is followed but another outsider I would find it much more likely that new parties might form as it would become obvious these guys stand no chance in their current situations.

Its like pottery.