RPG/Sim VNs

I know the go-to response is "use VNDB you dumb cunt" but that doesn't detract from the potential of a thread regarding this extremely niche sub-subgenre of games.

Games with stat management, time management, role playing elements, etc. but are ultimately story/relationship driven and typically lack combat.

If you know what I'm talking about at all and have any games to discuss or just to add to a list feel free to respond.

The two that come to mind are recettear and princess maker. There was that western made one about a princess as well, but that was a lot less complex.

ehhh, Recettear still has dungeon crawling and combat.

That's not to say it detracts from the rest of the game at all, but it isn't fleshed out either and just kinda feels like a drag.

Long Live the Queen

…is a terrible game, but it fits the thread.

dungeon crawling is the ultimate form of rpg, the rest is just baby shit.

I just want a fucking relationship sim without a bunch of garbage text from the story that I have to skip to get to the waifu part

I never figured out how to git gud at princess maker, farthest I managed to get without cheating was professional dancer. She was happy in the end at least

this tbh

Also I'd like for the game to continue for at least a LITTLE BIT after the relationship is actually established and not just a long origin story for it and it ends with a kiss

Get past the art style and this is the game you're looking for. Alternatively you have the classics like Duel Saviour, Utawarerumono or Kamidori to fall back to.

Also, you into moon?

Well stuff like True love and Princess maker 2 fit the bill.

What are you? A faggot?

Oldfag, artfag, newfag… Everyone's a faggot in the end :^) but seriously, shit's a bit weird even by weeb standards

You can't say you don't want to fuck those foreheads.

I don't see I hole I can stick it in…

Its like paizuri, you don't penetrate them but rather rub against them. You can also enjoy a bangsjob with heads like those.

Sounds rough as fuck

Nonsense, the great thing about Oyari art is everyone has large, soft, class rep foreheads. They are as smooth as a loli's asscheeks.

That brings us to the question: Who has the smoothest forehead?

No it doesn't, it's a VN but not a sim.

Black haired loli's with glasses and hair pulled back into braids. The hair should be parted in the middle and she should be stuck up and anal because that makes degrading her more fun.

I'll take your word for the rest though. Why black hair and glasses though? No doubt there is some science involved in that conclusion

The black hair makes a nice contrast with pale skin and the glasses add the the prim and proper look. If you don't want to degrade lolis a nice flat or smalled chested girl is a good too. It should be a loving kind of bullying either way. Cowtits ruin the balance though, they lack the requisite elegance needed.

Because they look like fucking nerds.

Also makes it an easy switch to the Japanese "Hime" look by removing the braids/glasses.

That I can agree with. Though the question is how do I do it without damaging the loli if I go a little rougher? We both know lolis are rather delicate

Sounds logical. It's a two for one after all. Though what about the other type of lolis, tomboys and the like?

Tomboys are better for dressing up in frilly dresses and fucking in the ass.

No arguments there. Though what about a loli with a dominating personality?

Exhibitionism and pet play.

(checked)
Fair enough, but what about a Yandere loli? Could be dangerous

If there isn't a hole, it's a man's job to make it.

Sounds fatal

Do you really need to ask?

Yandere are only dangerous when the object of their affection spurns their advances and is a limp wristed faggot who can't keep them in line. Give her lots of headpats and let her use you as a daki at night and they are perfectly safe.

You're right. Then how about a loli with a cold personality?

hand holding and consensual sex in the missionary position

I like the sound of that

That's some real sick filth but as long as it is not for the purpose of procreation with the lights off I guess it is ok.

Shouldn't it be for that purpose though? Regardless, how about a loli Kuudere? One who is level-headed and "cool"

My nigger.

If thats what you think, then you fail as a man.

I'm pretty sure making a hole on her forehead would kill her though

I've heard of Princess Maker but I've never played it.

Is customization good? With a title like that, I hope it is!

it's a sim type game, the dresses and such increase your daughter's abilities, so you generally just use the best stuff. It is a very fun game though, so I suggest you try out 2.