Vengeance for meme-lord Dylan

A few months ago, a Flemish kid named Dylan Vandersnickt reached national news for a week long because of a meme. The people photoshopped on the meme were leftist cunts who protested against a speaking of the minister of migration (Theo Francken), eventually that speaking got cancelled. Dylan went on to a talkshow ( De Afspraak ) were they tried to again humiliate him on national TV. He also got stabbed in the back by his political party (N-VA) and got fired from his position. On the 7th of October 2017 he was found dead. Ofcourse a few leftist couldn't shut the fuck up about how happy they were that he did this. So one of them really got our attention. Now it is our mission to destroy this cunt his life. Vengeance for Dylan !

the cuck his information;

Wim Torreborre
Lombardstraat 10
8434 Lombardsijde
tel; 0488796819
e-mail; [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

stillbirthparty.de/js_events/ow-my-bloody-gore/
grind-core.nl/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author=the wounded immortal&start=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have we gone too far?

(checked)
No, the fire just started. There will be rivers of blood before it's over.

shit-tier pepe smdh tbh lad

eerily sliding thread
kike free bump - topic of interest.

we have to get this fucker.

Bump for JUSTICE.

Made an email account and used the Dutch Nazi Symbol and set the country to Nederland.

fuck off kike

His email is listed as a contact on some "Backstage Bunker"
stillbirthparty.de/js_events/ow-my-bloody-gore/

Here's all of his posts on a Dutch Grindcore Forum
grind-core.nl/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author=the wounded immortal&start=0

What killed Dylan?

okay shabbo

salute bro. will be assisting.

On facebook he smugly posted that he's received 20 emails and 3 bibles. We need to bump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers.

himself :(

What a weakling.

Absolutely degenerate

I'm confused and maybe you can clear this up. Do you guys say "Jullie", "Ju", "Je", "Jij", "Jou", "U", or "Giy", or some combination?

checked
You do know bongs can now be jailed for 15 years in bongland for merely seeing a pepe online?

pepe cartoons are "far-right" in normie speak
Pic related happens some time ago.

we say;
"jullie" "jij" "je" "gij" "u"

No

Thanks, FlemNat. Bumping, and posting uncommons.

metalheads need to stop being cucks

I do grind. but its not ANTIFA-type grind. more like Bezerker crossed with Merzbow with themes like Vaginal Jesus. the scene basically banned me over this and I can't perform.

If asking for help is so fucking annoying to you, the why even bother commenting. Scroll ahead you fat prick.

Why should I give a fuck about some weak willed faggot who took his own life instead of taking the lives of his enemies?

If he decided he had nothing left to lose he should've taken out as many of his enemies as he could before he died. It's called the cowards way out for a reason.

Checked for jullie

How fucking cucked are?

One of your own are down, and you not only ignore to help, but you countersignal it?

It's sad, but I can't feel sorry for this guy. It takes balls (or stupidity) to post redpills like that, especially on Facebook where your identity is on the line. Not only that, he goes on national TV to get laughed at. What was he trying to do? "I'll go on some kike's talkshow so I can drop redpills and tell everyone how wrong they are." It's the worst possible thing he could have done, he walked right into it. I'm not surprised he killed himself.

Who?
NYPA

We aren't. The guy's a poser. Any cuck can't be a metalhead by definition.

What help is possible? He did it to himself, there's nothing to avenge. I don't know the story but "He got fired and an heroed, Holla Forums must attack!" doesn't add up.

Will back this up, this dude's a total faggot.

REMEMBER THE BIKES
NEUKEN IN DE KEUKEN
Are there other such natsees insignia for other countries? I vaguely remember the baguette one being half fleur-de-ils, half german cross

was it sudoku or (((sudoku)))?

What a traitorous faggot.

got a link to your music?

CIVIL WAR NOW

Our people are being turned into insane animals dominated by compulsive behavior. The jewish/plutocrat media and public education systems are ravaging their minds to the point that they can never be reasoned with.
We cannot reason with our "leaders" in government. Our system is broken and it seems like we cannot take it back. We have absolutely no representation. We have no choices left.
The situation is grave, this is a dire emergency. We cannot survive another generation of this subjugation.

Things are much worse now than they have ever been for us in history. This is a WAR, and we are being torn to shreds without defending ourselves.
There is only one thing to do:
Rise up and kill our enemies immediately.

Do you think you can do your part sitting at your computer and posting memes? Do you think we can overcome worse subjugation than Weimar Germany without shedding a single drop of our own blood? This is war, and we should be prepared to sacrifice our lives as our ancestors have done to defend the future we have now.

This site, the news, everything, is geared toward fooling us into doing nothing but talk, talk, talk.
ENOUGH TALK. IT'S TIME TO PREPARE FOR WAR.

Take it upon yourself to get in shape, buy firearms, knives, and camping equipment, and start training. Use whatever means you have. Sell what you have to in order to get the tools you need. Read philosophy to solidify your resolve! Think of Hitler's example. Unfortunately we cannot rely on our military for training, so we will have to do the best we can without.

We should begin with targeting think tank leaders at universities who shape the government's policy, media executives who fill our peoples' heads with lies, and bankers who rob our people blind. Remember, it is not just jews that we have to deal with, but traitors, which have a jew's psychological (psychopathic) advantage with the genetics of an Aryan, possibly making them even more dangerous.
We should at least leave politicians out of it so no one has reason to fear taking up a post in the event that jewish/plutocrat pressure on the political system dissipates.

Mass surveillance, the police/military, etc., will be ineffective when we all start attacking together. The police/military/government will be divided by desertion, our own people will not kill each other.

If every ONE IN TEN of us who realizes this problem took out ONE of these sorts of people immediately, we could start rebuilding our society tomorrow.
We should all be thinking long and hard about making our sacrifice. Many will be waiting for a leader to follow. It would be difficult for one to rise up, because one thing that mass surveillance can do very well is clamp down on individuals standing out and identifying themselves.
We must be guided by our philosophy alone, we must become our own leaders and do our DUTY to defend our people of our own accord.

Hail victory, and remember friends:
Censorship (including bans for committing no crime) is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything they do.
AI-driven bot posters are everywhere on the internet! Respond/react only to intelligent posts!

Metal is just about the least cucked genre there is, after neofolk.

I live close to the flemish border, i have never heard of this happening, he certainly wasn't a aquintence of chan culture. A international board is telling me what happened in my own language, consider the fucking ramifications on media control. I would have intervened and prevented him going on TV in the first place as i knew it was going to be a setup to destroy his character and frame his opinion in a negative light.

See the thing is, our memeing is converting people and i've seen it in my relatively close friend circle happening. Under young people in their 20's it's beginning to take effect hence why the governments here are clamping down on wrong think in social media.

Also consider, that this may be ruled a suicide but he may have actually been suicided.

btw
u flemish faggots wanna meet up some time?

ikr
why commit suicide after starting up a new nationalist youth movement?

Holla Forums is not a social club.

>>>/meadhall/
Kijk eens in de Nederdraad daar.

Nee dank je.

En nog wat Vlamingen, wanneer krijgen we dit?