Memri TV confirmed for dyke-supporting eunuchs

Where were you when lesbians, AKA the sexual jew, managed to cuck mudslimes?
Sorry for no source or much of anything, reverse image search only directed me to ebin maymays. But dammit, I have to share this with you all

I know the morning shift just started but you gotta put in some effort IDF-kun.

You do realize I'm shitting all over MEMRI right

are you retarded? MEMRI TV are a bunch of jews that translate shitspeak

Yes, and I'm saying they're cucked for the fact that they're defending lesbians. Good to know that they're (((kosher))) though, just adds more fuel to THAT fire.

The shitskins are defending lesbians. The jews only translate what is being said. So Yes you are retarded?

So in short, we're having a huge misunderstanding.
w e l p.

You just posted Jew lies pretending they're wholly fact. You goddamn idiot. Lurk for two years, before posting, or else.

But he's right, besides women can't be held up to the same standards as men because they are lesser creatures. You wouldn't expetc your dog to cook you dinner.

calm down

And this is why I posted this thread, so we can weed out the dyke apologists. Lesbians are rapists who are just as dangerous as faggots.

Kikes aside, some of the memri shit is fucking top kek.

Get lost Jew

I'm shittalking the jews you stupid cunt. Learn to read.

good job kicking a useful thread off the board you slimy kike

We all know what is in his browsing history then.

Memes TV cucked?
I highly doubt that, for their arab standard looked pretty solid.

Even ignoring that Memri is Israeli owned and operated, it's pretty clear he's talking about harem type situations

They also think that raping little boys isn't gay, nor that there is anything wrong with fucking goats.

It's not that they are cucked, its that they are barbarians with no sense of right and wrong. They just go off of what some mudshit wrote down 1300 years ago, and that is as advanced as it is possible for them to become until their religion is wiped out once and for all.

And don't take that to mean that I think the people adhering to that religion shouldn't be wiped out. Either is a perfectly acceptable solution to me, so long as that memetic virus is destroyed.

EARLOBES

this exactly. moslems are taught to lie to further the reach of their sand religion - this is smoke and mirrors. the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" retarded thought process is synonymous with moslem ideology. any time the moslem parasite is shown in a (((kosher))) light is a manipulation. kikes and moslems are both turds from the same sandnigger asshole.

gas them both.

Thanks for the opinion, JIDF. MEMRI is run by the Israelis, as if you didn't know that already.

these arent their shows.
These are regular arab shows aired on arab tv in arab countries (((translated))) into english by (((MEMRI))).
(((MEMRI))) are just translators, they dont produce anything.

Pretty smart but they are still inbred savages. This is why the UN virtue signals so much despite being managed by the worst tyrants around. They can reshape and weaken the cultures of their enemies under the guise of humanitarianism. Muh sexual freedumbs/liberation is an open invitation to them in the first world saying that the sluts and whores of the west need controlling because many men are too cucked or indifferent to do it themselves. The cry for disarmament is equally echoed as a plight for help among yids and liberals incorrectly seen as a solution for domestic strife while foreigners drive cars into crowds, throw acid at people on the street and use kitchen or garden utensils to dismember or mutilate their perceived enemies.

If there were a real zombie apocalypse these people would undoubtedly be telling us that we don't need our guns and zombies just lack the awareness to function in human society.

Friendly reminder that Iran has the second highest rate of trannies in the world, and that's one of the few nations that claims to be anti-kike.

I thought Muslims were the last bastion against the LGBTQQICOCKS invasion. Guess I'll go fucking die

On second thought, I'll stay alive long enough to watch society crumble.

It's literally typical Mudslime television translated by Jews.
They're not very smart and are backwards Muslim savages that are sometimes meme worthy. Those fuckers physically attack eachother on national television almost all the time. This is just general meme tier Muslim shit. They were never based to begin with.

Israeli tv is not much better. If you thought the "entertainment" that kikes make for goys is bad then you should see what shit they push out for themselves.

How the fuck does this relate to harems at all. Lesbians wouldn't dare interact with men in any way but filing a charge for rape.

Good to know, thanks user.

I never said they were based you retarded twat.

Purveyors of pedophilia and prostitution and you think mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker's opus to his identity crisis is a bastion against the SJW?

They along with the Jews collaborate with the Left out of self interest.

Stop bumping this shill thread. He's using the classic tactic of claiming to hate our enemy while promoting them.

some are not fooled so easily

there's no excuse for posting IDF propaganda

Stop bumping this shill thread. He's using the classic tactic of claiming to hate our enemy while promoting them.

I didn't know, you spastic cunt. I'm bumping this thread til bump limit just to make you angry.

Analblasted analbanian may Allah forgive me for uttering that word detected.

l m a o
those lesbos are enslaved and bred by patriarchs, when the latter is indisposed the lesbos can amuse each other in their great husband's bed, perfect tbh.

OP is a salty mudslime

more like a salty Tel Avivi Jew.
New blood, eh, JIDF?

Quit bumping the fucking slide thread.

They're fucking lesbians. They all conspire to undermine men. "Amusing each other" is "raping women into more lesbians."

>>>/reddit/