They're openly admitting it now

Satanist wins transfer of her abortion rights case to the Missouri Supreme Court

archive.is/HYaFd

Other urls found in this thread:

v
news.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My religion adheres to the belief that jews are not people but instead dangerous parasites that need to be eliminated and the belief that animal mother commanded that all niggers must be hanged.

Thank you Kek!

thats not how digits work you faggot

I suppose I could feign being Christian (and American) to force the courts to adhere to my religion that says "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live", and start burning Satanists.

Good for her and her imaginary friend. What does biology have to say about when a being entirely distinct from its parents comes into existence?

Reminder, the (((Church of Satan))) was founded by a kike, Anton Levey (((Anton LEVI))) for the soley purpose of wearing down the christian standards and imposing degeneracy. Over half of their "churches" are operated directly by kikes.

MEME IT

we need 100 people to officially declare a religion

your freedom of religion does not give you the right to violate another's right to life. I swear, these people are so dense.

Thank God for the sickle cell

See

i am so tired of all these coincidences

FTFY

And yet Christians are forced to bake faggot cakes.

And murdering babies is now a religious freedom. Welcome to the end of all that is sane and wholesome.

People like Weinstein are the leaders of society. Jerking off at restaurants into the potted plants.

Satan doesn't actually give them magic though mate.

Just practice Religion of Cuck™ and say Allah demanded you kill the infidel where ever you find them and you were frightened of an eternity in Muslim hell (where your penis is too small to rape little kids or little kids)

Witches don't have to have actual magic either, yet doesn't stop some people from being witches.

v ox.com/2017/6/20/15830312/magicresistance-restance-witches-magic-spell-to-bind-donald-trump-mememagic

This is how they plan on getting rid of the First Amendment? Really?

Sage for christcuckery

nice digits, schlomo, but you pharisees and children of Cain wlll continue to be BTFO by the power of Jesus Christ.

Honest question. Why should we be opposed to abortion? Isn't it a humane way to deal with black offspring? Would you rather Jamal grow up to be a fatherless thug that rapes your daughter?

Seems like a pretty objective observation to me. I guess animal mother kind of gets into belief, but there's lots of room to remain secular while advocating for all niggers to be hung.

inb4 its declared a mental illness not to abort according to their religion?

that image is wrong, it should show us kicking out the brown person over the wall or to liberia

The image isn't wrong you halfwit. The image is mocking reddit tier Trump-supporting conservatives.

Hello Jude. Blacks may proportionally get more abortions than any other group, but they are still only 30% of total abortions.

except the whole content of the post was directed to the audience here and the image was supposed to represent the problem - of which there is none here but there is where you said; as such the image is contextually correct only if it were posted there alongside the questions.

aka and tl;dr : you're a fucking retard

They have been 10% of the US population for several decades and are projected to stay so. Spics are your biggest problem and are rising like crazy, mr. Schlomo Projectingberg.

No that's just a fact. Fucking retards.

I never understood this, Most Satanist are quite literally EDGY atheists, but they push the edge pretty fucking far, considering Anton Levey and Aleister Crowley did some pretty fucked up shit (Child rape, orgies, lotta drugs, more child rape)

and considering some of the "HAIL SATAN, SLAM METH" kinda faggots out there who take part in debauched sexual behavior, and all around shitty treatment of the people around them, I can't tell if they're being ironic anymore.

Or hell, I'm pretty sure Satan doesn't give a shit either way.

wtf I love abortions now

Thats easily handled with immigration, also there are a lot of bad statistics out there because illegals claim to have 10 kids each so they can scam the IRS through Obama's child tax credits, which is well documented.

And the arguement is still nothing but
From foreskins to organs, the kikes have been farming children like crops for generations in this country. The fact that tens of millions of Americans ignorantly support this due to the propaganda of "women's rights" is a far greater threat to the overall health of the nation. Abortion is literally a fight for the nation's soul.

Scientology was founded by a kike and is run by kikes too, right?

Yes.

The rest are either rape victims or liberals. Ideology is highly hereditary.

It means nothing whether or not they are doing these things in an attempt to literally engage in real Satanic magic or just to be a particularly edgy nihilist, they should not be allowed to continue to debase humanity with their repugnant actions for any reason real or imagined.

Not that I'm inclined to necissarily defend "actual" Satanists, but the so called "Satanic Temple" are not even that. They're just atheist shitlibs who use "Satanism" as an edgier version of the flying spaghetti monster.

If it is founded by a kike then why is it so anti-psychiatry?

You know satan literally means adversary to jews right?

Wtf are you smoking?
I just want less niglets. Ideally, abortion would be followed by sterilization. And not state-funded, mind you.

That's bullshit, too.
God = sky daddy
Satan = sly baddy
It's the oldest children's novel ever.

YEAH ABORTION IS BASED
Fuck off, kike.

No you dumb faggot, satan in hebrew literally means adversary. It's christianity/catholicsm that turned it into the childrens novel of god vs devil.

I didn't say anything about abortion actually you fucking nigger. I don't approve of it unless its for eugenic reasons.

wtf I love satan now

CATHOLIC CHURCH SUPPORTS ABORTION.

FUCK EM ALL

As I said satan just means adversary. It's not a single entity or person, it's more like a title. We are all satan because we fucking hate jews. At least I do, the holocaust didn't happen but it should have, and it will.

Checked

son that's dr. evil
would be sweet if he had a power chair like that tho

That makes sense. Based on the response to the refugee crisis I can only conclude Christianity is considerably more anti white then Satanism

White race is SAVED lets ignore all the help they gave kinsey. Kinsey saved the white race too!

Atheism is truly the way of the h'white race goy.

If you worship Satan you are still a Abrahamist also being a atheist isn't edgy unless you live in middle east

Well it's not, assuming you are actually a white man.

Any culture or religion they do not want to assimilate into is Satanic. They create and fuel degenerate and society eroding cults so that they can have someone to point to when they say see this is what happens when you stop being a Jew. They hate pagan and christian influence because it has caused Jews to legit convert in the past, there were probably thousands of Jews that assimilated into greek culture, but the Rabbis of the time saw that their power and wealth would be weakened if Jews stopped caring for their own tribe. If you create your enemies and use them as an example for your flock you can pretty much convince the less intelligent and cowardly ones that anything other than the local cultural flavor is suicide, but Jews do assimilate; it is the reason they false flag themselves and encourage enemies that make them look good in the eyes of the of their own flock.

Not a Christian, but undermining your own nation is as degenerate as it gets. Mary Doe is probably (((Mary Doe))) and belongs in an oven for encouraging cultural suicide/infanticide.

Uhhhh

Well most atheist are white. Well whiter then Abrahamists anyway not that is a very hard thing to be.

Would explain the low birthrates, and general bullshit pushed in academia. Ya'know schlomo, you're right, sorry I ever doubted you.

This is a good idea

Stop. Spics are most definitely the biggest problem coming. I live in Commieforina and see them everyday. They do have 10 kids a piece and are among the lowest IQ people I've ever meet. Niggers are actually easier to get along with in the sense that without jews like yourself riling them up, they stay segregated and pacified for the most part. Spics have this undying thrust for "takin' back their land" that you kikes put in their heads. They openly say to my face were going to take this land back, and they effectively already have. Fuck off moshe.

Huh so this woman didn’t have 5he foresight to not get pregnant even though she doesn’t want 5e kid but has the time to go all the way to Supreme Court, huh, is it about owning your body anymore or a message and perhaps a pay check for winning the case?

Probably because jews aren't a fucking hive mind operating within a network of information being relayed to every single jew out there.

Welcome to Holla Forums you have much to read
Look up controlled opposition

GET BEHIND ME SATAN

Satan is the adversary of Goodness. Satan represents all that is evil. Fuck off kike Holla Forums is one of the few forces working towards the Good. Traditionalism is growing through our memes.

This is one of the things I hate about the Constitution.

Fuck freedom of religion. Fuck it hard. Fuck it long. I have no motivation to allow whatever fucked up cult should arise to have 'freedom' to practice its fucked up cult bullshit, yet, there it is, enshrined in a founding document.
Linguistic evolution and historical revisionism has long-ago destroyed whatever value the US Constitution espoused, for the Founders did not foresee that allowing the buyers and sellers to stay in the temple would have rammifications, and refusing to push out the Jews whilst allowing in the most retarded of rabbi-worshipping Christians likewise didn't help matters.

No. Allowing this disgusting Jewish evil to proceed for the sake of pest control - of pests that are only extant because of disgusting Jewry - is not a viable answer.

Now that is a bizarrely well thought anti-jewish theory.

I can't help but wonder how % of truth is in this

Missouri may be over zealous in implementing right to live policies but it is something entirely different to abuse the law and the courts as a stamp of approval for one's own political opinions.

Also
The irony is rich.

Abortion helps slow the growth of nigger population so personally I'm all for it.

Cucked christians oppose it because muh precious lil niggerbabies r gods children 2 a bloo bloo bloo

Jews love it. Your narrative is flawed, nigger.

checked
Criminally underrated and appropriate

Does this mean Ann Margaret's not coming Sir?

Both retarded concepts. Life is an ongoing process that began long ago.

I want to punch white babies in the face

read some nietzsche you idiotic piece shit and then fuck off with your muh satan bullshit and kys

read some nietzsche you idiotic piece shit and then fuck off with your muh satan bullshit and kys

Wisdom? On MY Holla Forums?

Thank God I oppose abortion on scientific grounds and nothing else

That's very Semitic of you sir.

They do. Because proportionality.

Oy vey rabbi, settle down.

50 million legal (and "legal") spics are in the country. Immigration doesn't magically get rid of them. Kill yourself and kill all black babies.

But apparently faggots aren't forced to bake christian cakes…

You've fallen for the oldest jewish trick in the book. If the jews are telling you satan is bad (because a satan is their adversary) do you really think hes bad?
Go back to worshiping your kike on a stick you brainwashed porch monkey. There'll be an oven waiting for you too you fucking good goy traitor.

You've fallen for the oldest jewish trick in the book. If the jews are telling you satan is bad (because a satan is their adversary) do you really think its bad? Who's the kike here?
Go back to worshiping your kike on a stick you brainwashed porch monkey. There'll be an oven waiting for you too you fucking good goy traitor.

good for you you fucking nigger user. everyone want's to punch you and your babies in the face

so? Holla Forums are satanists
abortion sodomy are all redpilled do it as much as you can according to christians its a sin so do it out of spite

Faith in science is very white.
Blind faith in Semitic deities is Semitic. But you'd like us all to worship Semitic deities, wouldn't you?

Reported.

what am i shilling user? lets have a nice conversation about it before imkamphy bans me
bear in mind that im the one with dubs not you

HAIL OUR DARK LORD!

The one satanist I knew used to get off at the chance to volunteer at Planned Parenthood. She also worked in a museum… never quite found out what she did, but the usually obsessed with the Egyptian stuff.

Wonder if she came across Kek?

if you guys hate God so much wouldnt you naturally side with satan?

"Get behind me Satan" does NOT mean Christ wanted anal. However IIRC the masons ritualize buttsex because it represents sodomizing God.

He doesn't need Satan to fill his butthole, he fills it for himself!
bah dum tssh

yes it does

I am pro-choice for non-whites and mudsharks. Happy now?

I still don't understand how businesses aren't allowed to do business or not with whoever they please

Reported.

Tyranny.

Welcome to the church of GTKRWN

You're terrified of him.
That's hilarious.

pro-eugenics is the only smart option
No kikes, no niggers, no spics, no tards, no potatoes.

Are you an asshurt goon or just pretending?
The mere sterilization of kikes and other subhumans is like the most entry level redpill you could possibly have.

I don't know why people started doing this sooner. There's a couple odd Mormons that feel not allowing polygamy violates their First Amendment rights. I always figured, back before gay marriage became legal, that someone would try to start a religion where only gays could marry. People would join that religion for the sole purpose of getting married and then petition the government to allow it because traditional marriage violated their rights. Honestly, a lot of lulz could be had suing the government because of one's religion or just making up a religion.

"Paying taxes is against my religion."

Hello, fellow follower of the true way.

So is the judge a jew? Because they'd go for that shit. Dumb cunt should just throw herself down some stairs.

Look dude, killing babies is barbaric. Just give the niggers Alabama, it's a better, permanent solution.

Yeah, exactly. We should pay ppl to get iuds.

wew

This 'news event' is nothing but a distraction that doesn't matter
You are being BLUEPILLED

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and stop sitting on your fucking worthless ass

thousands of kikes are running around in broad daylight, with their addresses publicly available, running the enterprises that are destroying the white race
meanwhile you are playing pretend here

We don't need more proof. We don't need to "redpill" more people.
We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need YOU to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
FUCKING DO THAT INSTEAD OF THIS

At least 90% of you are hopelessly worthless NEET pieces of shit that we will use as suicide bombers. I'm talking to the 10% that are real human beings here.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

Nice pasta

noticed this over the years from browsing /x/ and other paranormal sites where these morons pop up from time to time, satanists are the neckbeards of the religious world. They also portray themselves as if they are fighting against "the man" when pretty much most popular media opinions are in line with their edgy religious beliefs.

Care to explain?

I'm more extreme in my views than a lot of NatSocs on here.
Organized cell of potential RWDSers if it becomes necessary
You're right, sadly I don't have too much know now of how to get away with assassination.
I would say yes if I were 40 years older but I am immensely more valuable than a score of kikes unless I could demolish a white country's government for you Holla Forumsacks to start a war
I practice martial arts, some boxing, and I started lifting awhile ago. Can now lift about 300 lb.
hell yeah brother, im ready and am working for being a real pain in the ass to deal with
every day i try

This. You can justify anything through belief, which is why most religions are not recognized. Including your most noble religion user. The fact that satanism is recognized as a religion by a court speaks volumes. You could now take any person off the streets (even a chosen) and sacrifice them to "Satan" and not get in trouble because muh religion.

Just gas the niggers

Serious response. My answer is, because it's short sighted and, as the other user noted, it's barbaric. Have you looked into the origins of abortion in the US? One of the people responsible for popularizing it, especially in New York, had good intentions. Her name escapes me, but she hired blacks to work in abortion clinics so as to encourage the black community to curb their numbers. That was her intent. Once this was normalized, the Jews had no trouble in subverting the agenda to suit theirs. Jewing the Jew only works when it's actually the Jew you're Jewing. When you try to use the enemy's tactics against their golems, you get blindsided because Jews can Jew more consistently than you. Especially when they're not under pressure. Now there's countless whites that are getting frivilous abortions too, thanks to some very misguided efforts.

Worse yet, it became ammo for the Jews to use against us. Now many blacks are realizing what abortion really is and they're blaming it on us as a whole… Despite the fact that the majority of whites weren't promoting black infanticide, and still aren't. Have you ever read Rules for Radicals? Rule #4 is
You're not going to get rid of legalized white infanticide unless you get rid of legal infanticide for everyone. They're going to hold you to consistency.

You'll probably say then,
Remember that those white women aren't having nearly as many children as the shit skins are. If Pabloina aborts a few mini-chalupas, that's no big deal to her because she's going to go on to have 5-10 more anyway unless the doctor accidentally sterilizes her during the procedure. On the other hand, if Briana chooses to abort, she'll be the one that bears the compounding risk of sterilization as she undergoes each procedure… And do I even need to inform you of the nature of the types of doctors that would work in an abortion clinic? Do you really think they would feel particularly bad if they "accidentally" rendered sterile a relatively healthy white woman? But if she does manage to make it out the other side of that dark tunnel with her uterus intact, she'll probably only have 2 children, MAYBE 3, if the physical and psychological trauma of repeatedly self-inducing a miscarriage hasn't destroyed her mind beyond want of offspring.

It gets even worse. On a societal level, widespread abortion is wreaking more havoc than you can even imagine. You need to understand, you've got millions of people running around that are so psychotic, so deranged, so depraved, that they would even kill their own offspring in nightmarish ways that people of a few centuries ago literally could never have imagined. (For fun and profit!) Late term abortion is like putting a tiny baby in a blender. That's why those Christian fundamentalists hold signs and put up posters depicting those revolting, bloody messes… Those were children. That's why it triggers the leftists so badly when they see it. It's not just revulsion… It's hatred.

Sounds like a good thing to me fuck niggers.

lmao fuck niggers.

margaret sanger is who you're thinking of. ‘exterminate the Negro race’

She hired black religious figures to help promote PP. For the group that kills, illegally sells baby parts (and from shit I've seen on here probably cooks and sells them too!) It wouldn't shock me one bit if they 'accidentally' sterilize women or are given bad medicine that sterilizes women. They jew their stats. "hurr durr only 3% of our services are abortion" when 33% of their revenue is abortion.

lefties are fucking retarded. You tell them sex is for making babies and they go "HURR DURR IT'S FUN DOE I WANT TO DO IT FOR FUN ITS A WYMYNS RIGHT TO GET NUTTED IN AS MUCH AS SHE WANTS TO"

A solid stat I like to use is 68% of women are for restrictive abortion laws. Only 29% are for liberalized laws. 18% think it should be illegal, and 50% think it should be legal only under certain circumstances, meanwhile 49% consider themselves pro choice and 46% pro life. More women are pro choice but more of those same women are for more restrictive laws.

news.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx

this all is rooted in feminism. The jewish trick that if women get a job, get fucked as much as men have sex they will live a great life. too bad it doesn't work like that, even if you convince ugly cunts to be dikes.

Lol Christcucks

Neither can Pagans or Atheists, White populations are thriving amirite Moishe?

:^)

DEEP FUCKING REDPILL

atlantis is the entire earth, that's why we can't find the one place that it's hiding. that's why there are pyramids in every part of the world, even under water in the ocean. the globalists built the tower of babel. they also wanted to turn the entire world into milk coffee colored hair skin eyes people. that's why god split the races up again and changed all their languages. the globalists hate god because they worship imperfection and limitation and lies. hitler worshiped perfection, limitlessness, and truth. hitler worshipped GOD. that is why hitler saught to spread the wisdom that every culture and race should try be the best that they could be and preserve themselves as nationalists. that is why hitler wanted to make his people perfect by making them all have blonde hair and blue eyes and white skin.

god created this matrix for us to live in before going to real reality.

israel isn't a place on earth like the political globalist cult of zionism would like you to believe.

the real original JEWS all wandered in the desert for 40 years being guided to israel, which was just right around the corner from where they were wandering. they were just retarded. or, really- they were being guided to their deaths, so that they could go to heaven. heaven = real reality. it's real. israel.

look up on youtube "anti zionist rabbi protest" and you wll see that alot of the jewish people today are against israel and against zionism because zionism is part of george soros's evil group of globalists. look up the UN building. looks just like the tower of babel. many tongues one voice. globalism. israel was founded illegally by jewish rules. they didn't complete the three oaths. zionsim highjacked judaism and used it to break the three oaths and build a false idol, a false physical location of "israel" in the middle of the middle east just for shits and giggles and because it is a good strategic location to fuck with just about everyone.

anyways, god was guiding all the jews to israel but wandering them around the desert until they died so they could "go home" to real reality, since this whole universe we live in is a simulation created by the best computer that has ever existed and will ever exist. God.

that's why all the jews today are called "jew-ish" because all the real jews died back in the desert looking for israel. all the jewish people alive today are just "jew-ish" because they try to follow the religion. not dissing them or anything, just saying that's a fact.

one of the translations of the shema prayer says "god is eternal and the eternal is one" the definition of eternal is "outside of time" because time is a construct of this false reality. time doesn't really exist. this reality, the one we live in now is fake. heaven is the only real reality, and since we are experiencing "not heaven" but our reality is fake, then it's the ultimate Non-contradiction because there is no real flip side to heaven. heaven simply exists, is the only real reality, and is good.

israel is heaven and god is israel. the israel on earth is literally a giant false idol, a false monument and representation of God.

the spaces between atoms and the particles that hold atoms together are a huge amount of empty space. yet somehow we remain solid. the distance between the atoms inside us are massive. we are literally made up out of more empty space than we are of particles, because if you look deeper, even the particles that make up atoms are extremely far away from each other. you go deeper looking for more answers and see more empty space. It's a miracle that any solid matter including ourselves can even touch another object without going straight through it.

why do you think that matrix means "womb?" why do you think apocalypse means "the lifting of the veil"? what do you think renaissance really means? "rebirth".

we are in an artificial simulation womb reality and god is lifting the veil covering the vagina and we are all going through rebirth.

lol reported for intl

this thread is getting slid very hard

BUMP.

No

bump

In addition to what you said, it being legal helps further normalize degeneracy and promiscuity. Want to go fuck a different guy each weekend? Have fun! No consequences! Preaching to the choir, I realize, but we live in a fucked up society.