Getting un-VAC banned?

Anybody know any legitimate ways of getting un-VACed? Maybe you know a contact who works at Valve that can hook you up? I'm asking because I want my main Steam account unbanned. I was guilty of cheating so Valve isn't in the wrong, but I want to know if it's possible.

I stopped cheating a bit after I was caught. Shit's retarded.

New account. If it was a rightful VAC ban you will never ever be allowed back on that account.

It's what you get for being a DRMcuck

You must be shit at video games. Take the ban as a sign to get a new hobby.

It isn't possible now, wasn't possible ever, and won't be possible ever.

ok

OP here. I've heard rumors of people getting unbanned. Never seen proof lmao. i'm not too beat up over my ban, but it'd be really fuckin cool if I could get it removed somehow

are you 12 or something or come from reddit?

I wasn't shit at the game tbh, I'm just a shitty person and I took my anger out on being a script kiddie

i'm 7. i browse reddit occasionally I won't lie. Sorry about that

Go back to cuckchan.

takes one to know one faggot

Delete steam.

You are not VAC-baned now.

I'm not sure it works that way

Kill yourself and you wont have to worry about it

The only legitimate way is to buy a shotgun and blast your brains against the wall. That's how Kurt Cobain got unbanned.

holy shit brb trying this out

Quit playing multiplayer.
In fact, quit playing video games. Loser hobby.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

They don't even have customer support. If they can't fix your shit when they fuck up with your cash or account, what makes you they'll bother fixing the fact that you can't play your games that you paid for. inb4: m-muh competitive! cheats are bad and VAC never made a false-positive ever!

Basically this

IIRC VAC bans are permanent, so you're going to have to make a new account and buy back all those games your old account had.

sure bro anything for a fellow user :) just send your id to my email.

was there a single recorded false vac ban? almost all the threads on steam are like 'so I gave my brother my account for the weekend and now it's banned' 'so I went to take a shit and when I came back I was banned'

Look at this tiny ass picture, I bet it's as small as your dick faggot