Trump Admin releases list of demands for DACA deal

PELOSI & SCHUMER: "This proposal fails to represent any attempt at compromise."

White House lays out DACA deal asks

The list represents Republican priorities for immigration and border security, such as tightening the standard for asylum protections, beefing up staffing, cracking down on sanctuary cities, expanding the ways would-be immigrants can be rejected and cutting back significantly on the number of ways that immigrants can obtain green cards in the US by restricting family categories and transforming the employment-based system. While Democrats have signaled an openness to some deal on DACA and border security, many of the proposals alone would be deal-breakers. Democrats are almost certainly needed to pass a bill to clear the filibuster threshold of 60 votes in the Senate and to make up for Republicans in both chambers who may decline to vote for any path to citizenship or legalization for DACA recipients. What will be key, one Democratic congressional staffer said, is how hard the White House pushes for the wish list. "Depends on whether they're serious or just positioning," the staffer said. "If it's the latter, and they leave themselves a lot of room to move, then maybe we can still negotiate something. The problem is that they could lock themselves in politically and then not be able to bend."

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer were quick to pan the list, saying it shows Trump "can't be serious" about reaching a deal if they start with proposals that are "anathema" to immigrants and Democrats. "We told the President at our meeting that we were open to reasonable border security measures alongside the DREAM Act, but this list goes so far beyond what is reasonable," the Democratic leaders said in a statement, referring to discussions over dinner at the White House last month. "This proposal fails to represent any attempt at compromise. The list includes the wall, which was explicitly ruled out of the negotiations. If the President was serious about protecting the Dreamers, his staff has not made a good faith effort to do so."

While Trump has Republican supporters on Capitol Hill who have endorsed a similar wish list of measures, even among his own party, lawmakers have pleaded with the White House not to seek a comprehensive immigration reform package before dealing with DACA – for which permits begin expiring March 6. At a hearing in the Senate last week with representatives from the Department of Homeland Security, both Illinois Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin and Republican North Carolina Sen. Thom Tillis, who have proposed different DACA measures, implored the officials not to seek a complete immigration deal before any action. Durbin said it was "too much" to "put the burden" on a DACA bill to answer all of the issues on the table. "It's too much to ask … and I hope you'll take that message back," Durbin said. Responding to the general principles articulated at the hearing, Tillis said: "It reads like a laundry list for comprehensive immigration reform, and if Congress has proven an extraordinary ability to do anything, it's to fail at comprehensive immigration reform."

cnn.com/2017/10/08/politics/white-house-daca-deal-principles/index.html
archive.is/jMWFr

Other urls found in this thread:

dle.rae.es/?id=Bo6kKPp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Wallace_Rosenthal
antichristconspiracy.com/HTML Pages/Harold_Wallace_Rosenthal_Interview_1976.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=1x_LWOJshbc
youtu.be/FBbZ9Ssua1s
8ch.net/polk/res/27188.html
global-sets.com/dyro-wolv-radio-140-07-oct-2017/
youtu.be/ncQLJPTssZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DGLDUAXtGh0
u.teknik.io/Mn5Rt.epub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now let Pelosi and SCHUMER be the ones to kill DACA.

Trump should make a program to publicly fund the wall. Fuck Congress. I would rather pay directly to what I vote for than have these vampires siphon off my paycheck to betray me. We need outside the box solutions, that is why Americans voted for him.

Kek, get fucked beanlets

Deport all of DACA fags
Deport all illegals
Shut down all immigration except white Christians
Shoot anyone trying to cross the border from Mexico

ONE QUADRILLION, FOUR HUNDRED EIGHTY EIGHT TRILLION DIMENSIONAL CHESS

Democrats now have to choose between DACA and NO MORE IMMIGRANTS EVER. They won't choose DACA, so they betray all of the illegals, AND THEN SINCE THE DEAL FALLS THROUGH, WE GET EVERYTHING WE WANT ON BOTH HANDS ANYWAY.

Kek, and just like that theirs no chance for DACA.

Hell. he could open a fucking crowd source and allow donations.

They're fucked either way at this point. Their base will tear them apart whether they go for immigration reform, or whether they let DACA lapse. I don't really see any way they're getting out of this one unscathed.

We can either bring the US military home from our bases overseas and let them set up shop on the border (lol target practice) or we can do that AND appease the defense contractors by letting them build thermal-sensing automated turrets which we place on the border to shoot all human silhouettes.

Congress holding the purse means next to nothing when that purse is our money to start with. We could cuck those fuckers faster than a kickstarter raises cash to make the worlds best cheese sandwich.

THE TIME HAS COME TO BE REASONABLE.

It's like I've been saying all along. Trump is forcing the motherfucking democrats to shoot down DACA by offering them a deal he knows they won't agree to. It's unironic 4D chess.

was this all 88D chess?

And landmines

Fucking checked

Checks out

Reminder that Trump has been plotting and planning every single detail of this since the time he appeared on Oprah in 1988.

Border wall right at the top
FUCKING MADMAN

It was fucking chess all along, you bastards.

don'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromisedon'tcompromise

Daily reminder that DACA literally means give me that in Spanish.
dle.rae.es/?id=Bo6kKPp

If they get DACA, even with a wall and no immigration ever again, it STILL wont matter. DACA = White Genocide.

Of course this was the plan all along. That was obvious the entire time. You weren't honestly listening to the shitposters were you?
Not to say that Trump has been completely infallible or that he hasn't had any serious cuck moments but the DACA deal wasn't one of them.

Never underestimate the GOPe's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. It's more important than ever to write and call your reps and make them fucking sweat at even thinking about cucking here. Remember to do something original because form letters get tossed out like they were emails and faxes.

Good. (((Compromise))) just means giving them half of what they want every time, while losing what you want every time. Eventually they end up winning everything.

Oh I fucking knew it, if that goes through then Trump would have Carte Blanche to deny any further spics entry ever again. I called this back when Trump first ended DACA, he was undoubtedly planning on either getting rid of the DACA spics, or taking the hit but in exchange making damn certain that these are the last spics let in ever again. 10/10 play.

Remember everyone losing their minds thinking Trump was caving? Everyone made fun of the "1488 degree interdimensional underwater chess."

Now the wall is going up and the Democrats are going to be responsible for DACA ending.

Remember what Trump said in 2015:

Pottery

This, we should all be taking the time to contact our local representatives and impress upon them the importance of pushing Trump's policies here.

They've been caught off guard and they're scrambling to come up with a false narrative again

Hope to God it all goes as you said. Have a smug May.

Eliminate the "Diversity Visa Lottery". I don't know the details of this, but I support it.

Give it time, their focus groups usually take a few hours to come up with a coherent replacement narrative.

In short if you're a shitskin you have a random chance of being automatically granted citizenship just by applying even if you have no skills or money or anything. This is unironically our current immigration law.

I'm sure they're just waiting for the group email to update with the new script.

Their bots just trot out the usual nonsense talking points in the absence of new commands.

Ahh yes, because… enrichment. Reminds me, I made a man at my company cry by asking him to explain why diversity was needed, and what exact benefit it brought to the company. Give specifics, don't deliver me platitudes, name one thing we're doing right now would work better if we replaced a qualified white man with a minority. He just cried, and said I was a monster. This is a grown man, about 43-45 years old.

God, I fucking love that THE WALL hurts these cocksuckers so much that they weren't even willing to talk about DACA if it meant that a physical barrier halting the refried beaner wave from the south might also be included.

Don't think this needs its own thread, but CNN themselves are now kvetching about their butthurt over the 4D Chess meme. It really gets under their skin for some reason.

Context for this one is that Trump just threw Corker, friend of Luther Strange, under the bus. CNN thinks this makes it harder for Trump to do tax reform, but the higher level strategy is that Trump is hoping Ryan and McConnell fail and get themselves deposed for incompetence; he knows they'll take the fall for any failure.

Correct. There is nothing to negotiate. He was elected to get them the fuck out of this country period. He was elected to get the fuck out of other countries' business.

Checked. It forces them to have to actually think and debate the merits of a plan and all the possibilities, something they simply cannot do. If they could utilize any amount of logic, they would not be acting as they do. That and everything they do is due to emotion or something their masters are telling them to do.

I saw this as a possibility. The pro-"anyone and everyone should be able to come in at will" would never allow any reasonable compromise to actually stem the tide of illegal immigration.

(((compromise))) to them would have meant giving them 100% what they want and more. While they still go out and complain that not enough is being done to help "those coming here for a better life".

I'm starting to see why Trump made the wall such a strong focus all these months: It has taken on a symbolic nature to such a degree that even giving it consideration becomes a sign of weakness and acquiescence to the other side.

It's like the dictionary definition of compromise.

DEMS are asking for a very big & concrete concession (a permanent grant of legal status to basically anybody who enters the United States prior to age 16, more or less, depending on the legislative specifics) and had hoped not to have to give anything of comparable value. They've never been confronted with a list of demands, it's too much for them to handle. If DEMS were savvier, they could probably even weedle out some kind of compromise from this; but due to their lack of negotiation skill and radical elements in their party, they won't countenance these proposals.

Additionally, much of it is either soft, vague, or neutral. For example, (1)(C)(viii) is already public law. And (1)(D)(i) is basically a fix without changing any existing law or regulation; and it's a small number of judges, given the need. Hiring more judges would be beneficial to certain aliens currently in legal limbo, who would otherwise be granted legal status by the immigration judge.

Every time I doubt this man, he comes through anyways.

Once his eight years are up, I hope he lives long enough after the presidency that he's able to write one last book, detailing EVERYTHING. I don't mean that he'd publicize all the (((private))) information that every incoming president learns (that'd be cool), but just detailing his plan.
1. The VERY first time he got the notion to run.
2. The first time he started writing down what would become the thing he winds up doing in his 8 years
3. Every point, every plot, every twist and turn.

I expect most of the book would just be a partial rehash of Art of the Deal. "Look, dummies, it's really simple; I wrote this all down decades ago and you still fell for it every single time when I was in office! It's really incredible–unbelievable." I don't care. When it's all said and done, I want to know if he really was ~covertly~ our guy.

Trump has to choose between Barron or his Jewish kids. Barron is totally screwed in the JWO unless Barron marries a Jewess. Then he's disrespecting his mother.

If he doesn't get concrete tariffs in place against China, or he starts yet another war somewhere like he keeps running his mouth about, or doesn't do more than playing at the edges of immigration, he's not going to get 8 years. Nobody in Pennsylvania or Michigan voted for a double down on loxism and Florida sure isn't getting any Whiter.

(checked)

I've said since the beginning of the shillfest that the only way I'd get on board with 'any' offer of amnesty would be if every one of "our" major immigration-related policies was tied into the bill and the language used to enact said policies was strong and impermeable. This meets my expectations, it doesn't exceed them, but meeting them is enough. ~800,000 beaners is worth the permanent cessation of unreported crossings on foot (the wall) and the additional demographic support provided by the euro-focused RAISE act language.

At the end of the day, all I care about is turning the demographic tide and although this adds an instant 800k against us, it would shift the long term balance in our favor. Also, the amnesty will never happen thanks to this language and the damage done to the left by forgoing amnesty should give Trump the numbers to pass the rest of it regardless. Win win.

I stand corrected. Holy shit, this alone will solve most of the issues.

It's always helpful when cadreniggers out themselves.

Shut the fuck up you stupid cocksucker

Anyone else think Trump is just using this as a wedge issue vs the dems and hes not going to cuck out no matter what?

Don't show your hand before the betting's done, shill.

Nothing but active, physical removal of tens of millions of non-Whites – on the exclusive and explicit basis of them being not White – regardless of their "citizenship", wealth, or education is going to turn the demographic shift in our favor. The average age of White people in this country is over 50. The average age of spics is under 10. Go outside, travel the country. Nobody in their right mind believes the 60-70% number that gets floated. Texas alone was like under 40% White for kids 0-4 back in 2010. There isn't any time for a 10-20 year process of hoping tax cuts make a White baby boom.

That's a glorious gondola, user. Saved for posterity

If Gondola is defined by atmospheric music such as this (without percussion), then I rather think I'll take a strong liking to it. Someone recently said that gondola is too esoteric a meme to ever be co-opted, and lack of understanding of what gondola represents outs newfags. I think that's pretty accurate.

This. Until the trend of whites becoming a minority is reversed, we have won nothing.

you know, through thick and thin, i really do have some faith left that the chessfags are right

It isn't.

Post yfw they're going back.

I've never understood why e-verify is so controversial to people. I couldn't accept a part time job at university without going through e-verify.

found it in a gondola oc thread

If he does or doesn't, someone needs to make the 1000+ page fanfic of him and all of his keikakus. 3 book series would work. Book 1: Everything up to winning the election. Book 2: the first term and 2nd election. Book 3: 2nd term with a sequel hook teasing Baron's rise.

This. No compromise will save us.

Fuck's sake. I hate me some percussion. Still, there are some great gondolas out there.

That is absolutely beautiful. It reminds me of a lake house my parents owned. It was so far away from any city lights, that it was the first time I really ever saw the stars. I had never seen the galactic disk before, and it was this wonderful moment of self reflection and my place in reality. I sometimes worry that people don't really have these moments any more.

If they knew this, they'd take the deal knowing even with all the concessions, that it is the winning play. The fact is that they can't accept it as their base would explode, and Trump knows this otherwise he wouldn't put the """deal""" out there. That's what makes the situation so juicy.

The point of Gondola is the nature of the observer. Gondola observes, doesn't even have any hands to manipulate his environment with. Gondola is just present in these situations, he is there and watching. Gondola doesn't intend to be anywhere, it's just the nature of reality that he's there in the midst of it and observing.

No.

While I'm aware of the strategy and hope this is the result, it's still a gamble.

Anyone with half a brain knew this is what Trump would do when he announced the 6 month window for Congress to do something. Concern Shills BTFO again.

60m voters * $700 (avg) = 42,000,000,000
There are a lot people who would pay more per person.

His daughter is still Jewish and he still sold his soul to Israel

This post is checked and blessed

just for observing a holiday posada?

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP

How the hell did you get to that?

The winning strategy is always to push it into the hands of hypocrites.
That 6 month window was brilliant. Gets to score points out of situation that no one wants to deal with.
Trump should keep adding 3m extensions until 2018 mid terms are over so it becomes their main talking point. Dems will lose bigly.

Better yet, when it fails and they try to bring it up again he can add even more conditions. Funny, because it seems they still don't get that they are not in power anymore, yet they would be the first to say "elections have consequences" had Hillary won.

>I've never understood why e-verify is so (((controversial))) to (((people)))

In Canada, the bank won't let you deposit the paycheque without a verified SIN (leaf SSN) and they do inform the tax man. But we're just slaves to a lizard woman after all.

10-4

Your solution isn't necessarily wrong, and your wording is strategic, but it's not entirely accurate. At least 55-60% (I would still guess 65-70%) of the United States IS Non-Hispanic, Non-Jewish, Non-Semitic White now.
When you say 'travel the country', it highly depends on whether you are talking urban or rural areas.
Cities are a huge problem, and we all know this.
Suburbs aren't great either, for multiple reasons.
This 'physical removal' can't be accomplished by suburbian nu-males in cushy middle-management jobs any more than it can be accomplished by Hippies or Boomers. However, 70% of counties in the U. S. are still 97% White or more (I think I might have even read 99% White, but I want to be conservative).
The U. S. is unique in that most people STILL do not live in the large cities. And this is our strength.
In fact, if we just removed California (where I am now, sadly) from the equation, things would look even better.
Most babies in the U. S. are still White (but it's close), so don't lose hope yet.
Ideally, the situation would be such so that it was 'uncomfortable' for Arabs, Jeets, Gooks, and Spics to live here, and they would self-deport (much like the Kikes did during the Reich in Germany–and eventually they might follow suit and go back to Israel, although I doubt it!)

That was always the only plausible case. concern cucks btfo. Trump will never be Hitler, he will be better than Hitler.

I get annoyed when the suggestion of even simple political maneuvering like this is categorically labeled as delusion, normally accompanied by accusations of someone being a shill from insert-boogeyman-here

Notice it went from 800,000 to 780,000 DACA recipients at some point?

Yeah, and I don't hire anyone without a criminal background check and drivers abstract (I refund the cost if you're hired). It really boggles my mind how much work goes to illegal spics across the border considering the liabilities at stake.

You dumb shit. Trump going to the dems to 'work on daca' made the subject poison for the commies. Them being able to work with DUMBALD GRUMPF would be poison for the commies. And on top of that he gave them a list of demands which puts the ball in their court but gives them only 2 moves 1) betray daca spics 2) betray non-daca spics.

Ignoring it amounts to choice #1, reaching a deal amounts to choice #2… there is literally no way for them to dig themselves out of that mess. Its a pr catastrophy. And when everything you do is bullshit you need pr.

And thats not even counting the fact that at the end of the day a lot of high level dems are going to be caught with their hands directly in the mix with everyone else involved in las vegas.

:^)

What they don't realize is not all liberals support letting these fucks come in and scab our jobs either. I'd almost be willing to wager the majority of them don't, it's just not something you can say out loud amongst so called polite libtard society.

Gondola by nature cannot be a cuckold, because his is in no relationship/ has no ties in the first place. He simply is.

This is what infinity-dimensional chess looks like lads.

Wasn't it always 750,000?

700,000? Where did you get this 600,000 number from?

What would you need to kick out 400,000 for?

Do you know how much 300,000 is? 200,000 is simply too much.

Subtle

Also, what the fuck is Corker going to do, throw his legacy out the window just to spite Trump.

You want amnesty for 800,000 beaners? Sure, I can give you amnesty for 500,000. Bringing those 100,000 beautiful people out of the shadows would be tremendous, just tremendous. What could be better than granting citizenship to 10 hardworking tax payers?

740,000? What do you need 730,000 for?

/r/ing this on Trump jumping out the window running away comic

How does the US system even work? Don't the Republicans have the House, Senate and Presidency? Can't they just propose legislation and vote it through without compromise?

I mean, you win everything and still have to (((compromise))) to leftists, doesn't seem like a very sensible form of government to me. I know in Australia whoever has the majority can just pass legislation through assuming members of their own party aren't fucking things up.

In comparison, I feel hideous.

Rules can be invoked that cause the need for a super majority, which is used to prevent any real bills from going through. Now…this sounds bad, but can be used from preventing Bernie like bills from coming through. When bills come through despite opposition it is usually a member of the opposing party falling on their sword to allow a bill (((they))) want.

Kek.

Here you go.

nice try

quality

Saved you magnificent faggot.

Can the Dems just activate that system for essentially any bill that would make a difference?
If so the left can just dig their heals in for 4 years, pass through new expenditure bills and block anything that would make Trump look good. In 4 years they can then say Trump didn't do anything, increased the debt etc.

It is what they do.

How many levels of irony of we on?

Hmm. Wow. So based.

A lame narrative, but its too late and Im too tired to go into the fine details as to why this is so incredibly silly.

Goddamit, I kek'd. You're a good man.

Ooh, you cheeky cunt, that's good.

>assuming that people selected to office actually want to do their jobs and support the people
>assuming the (((1%))) don't just throw billions of dollars at politicians at every level of government to get their way

user, I…

There's really no option then apart from using your second amendment rights to restore your country.

Hopefully Trump's failure will be the catalyst for someone who can actually fix the problem.

(checked)

Thanks anons. If I'm in a thread and see a request, I'll at least give a try. Credit due to though.

Underrated post

Let's go with 6 million, so we can add one more.

That may have worked in the previous years. But this year is quite different. The dem party has left a different kind of impressionable legacy among the masses. (in the form of screaming screeching neon colored hair degenerates yelling and throwing tantrums at the common blue collar worker who only look on with growing disdain for degenerates)

We'll he's not literally Hitler, I'll give you that. Which is why we must keep pushing forward.

Always

Keep on winning. i'm not tired yet!

Important takeaways from this
(I'll be listing them in the order that they appear)

Border Wall

>iii. Improve infrastructure and security on the northern border.
Important to stop illegals from coming south into the wide open northern border, and on top of that it's already more difficult to get into Canada than the U.S.

Unaccompanied Alien Children

>ii. Clarifty that alien minors who are not UACs are not entitled to the presumptions or protections granted to UACs.
If they are actually not an UAC, after proper "vetting" then back to Mexico they go!

This could be tricky, depending upon the application of the word "both" because if it requires that both parents have to be reunited with the child they could just act like the other is abusive. BUT if the government would only have to show that reunification is possible with just one then illegals couldn't fake it.

Imagine cutting out the gullible liberal who wants to destroy America because they won't be there to hear the sob stories and meddle in the process and prolong it for years.

Asylum Reform

Pedro got caught lying on an application? Deported. Juan lied about being getting raped by Pedro who happened to be a government agent? Deported. Lying and getting caught would disqualify them, and the chain migration of that illegal would be terminated.

Mexico won't take their dirty ass back? That's A-okay! We'll send them to Panama or any other country in region!

This goes to another part in the document where they expand the meaning of what an "aggravated felony" is will go a long way to helping reduce the numbers of illegals.

Pedro want's to go back to Columbia to visit his old granny when he claimed he'd be raped and murdered if he went back and nothing has changed back in the old country? Whelp, you get to stay there now!

Yeah but we got only the slightest majority and you got fuckheads like John McCain who love throwing wrenches in the works just because they are salty that Trump got to be POTUS and they failed.

Tippity toppest jej my good fellow.

Two walls confirmed

Pretty good for now let's see how this plays out.

do you happen to have the sarah scribbles "life reflections" comic about the character lamenting about how she could've had a husband, been at home raising kids and shit, them laying her bed miserable going "at least I'm empowered"?

And once the deck for Congress is reshuffled in the coming election in both the House and Senate it's going to really get going from there.

Don't talk like that user please, I couldn't even imagine Barron marring a kikess. He's going to pick a white woman, he has to.

Unfortunately not, nice dubs.

Continuing

Ensure Swift Border Returns

I think this may be overlooked a lot in the grand scheme of things personally. I know there are a lot of illegals, but do most people on Holla Forums or in general know how long some cases can last that don't involve a lot of "stuff" they can last a few hours or a few minutes, it depends. And in relation to another point in the memo, they even ask for "guidelines" that would basically reduce the amount of work a judge and his clerks would have to do. When there is a standard rubric to follow (outside of this gained from experience) it can make things easier, and not just in law, but everything.

An attorney can handle dozens of cases at one time, and if this cases could be boiled down to how they do DUIs and petty crimes (going back to the rubric I was talking about) attorneys/judges could move through dozens of cases, a day.

Inadmissible Aliens

This will limit the absolutely retarded "chain migration" that we have had for so long, now only two parents followed by minor children would be allowed to come here. I know that sounds like a lot, but under this no aunts, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, or ectra, ''of each spouse' would be allowed to come. Instead of 20 people coming you have anywhere from 3 (at the smallest amount) to about 5-6 (depending on how many kids they actually have).

Facilitate the Removal of Illegal Aliens from Partner Nations
Holy shit this is awesome, and if you don't think so then fuck you! Imagine ICE going to Mexico and acting as border patrol in FUCKING MEXICO instead of the USA. And since Mexico actually treats their illegals like trash this is a win-win, Mexico deports them and if there are any refugees, they'd be stopped in Mexico or Mexico would turn them away, either way not our problem.

This also goes with the idea of "stopping them there instead of here", so anywhere south of our border is a win.

Sanctuary Cities

This goes to the idea of "cutting the funding" that Trump and the Republicans have been floating, and if it actually happened that would be a big step towards possible persecution of elected officials who violate this.

Visa Overstays

Illegal commits a crime and has a visa taken away, whelp, now they can't hide behind one and act like the crime didn't happen to not get deported, fantastic news.

Now they have no access to any benefits they may have had since they have now overstayed their visa, again, awesome news.

Continuing

Necessary Resources

Holy shit, this is awesome news. Hire 10,000 new ICE agents, to begin doing extreme interiror cleansing of the United States, do I even need to say more on this?

More attorneys, back to a previous point I wrote would help them clear that backlog and start on the interior illegals that Obammie dumbed everywhere.

Making it easier to hire ICE to deport the illegal, can't beat this.

Legal Workforce

No more non-profits and "Christian" groups getting paid to import more third worlders!

What's this you may say? Well this is to help combat the ever growing amount of dirty illegals stealing Social Security Numbers and working "legally" in the US. If you cut off their ability to work many will say "fuck it" and go home, before they run out of cash, get deported or sent to jail/prison.

''Deportable Aliens"

>ii. Expand the grounds of deportability to include those convicted of multiple drunk driving offenses or a single offense involving death or serious injury.
All those stories of the illegals getting multiple DUIs and eventually killing a white person? No more of that Pedro! Time to go home!

Visa Security Improvements

Increasing the metrics they use to say no to more illegals is never bad. No idea what this could be, but it may include looking at social media, or their records from schools in their country and I criminal records related to the family and known connections.

Merit-Based Immigration

Like I said earlier, this is something that must absolutely be a part of any immigration deal. Chain migration will destroy our demographics, and they have done a great job so far. The merit system must be moderately difficult at least and extremely at most. Being able to support yourself and not be a drain to the system and no criminal records will keep out most of Central and South America and large swath of Africa and Asia, damn, it feels good this COULD possibly happen.

No more free tickets to the USA for niggers, spics, towel-heads and south east Asian scum.

fucking wew

but that's not even the best part yet. Get ready for … fuck, i'll just let it play out. why spoil the surprise? it's going to be one you'll want to make popcorn, hot cocoa, and enjoy the shit show

Can you image how terrified the illegals are right now? Picture a spic quivering in terror every time they hear a police siren, or hear a knock at their door.

It's all yours.

you won't like hearing the alternatives, then…

don't read it
really
you asked for it
gay or tranny
don't
don't read it

the only excuse you have for not saving everything is low hard drive space and not enough bux to get a extra hard drive

The time has come!

Thanks and much blessings to you, user.

I thought I had, but the file was corrupted.

Checked, and thanks for not being a faggot, unlike the OP. I don't give a fuck about what (((CNN)))'s article on the matter is, I care about the plan itself.

(checked)
Pic related.

(heiled)
So we are "conventional wisdom in political circles" now.

How right you are. But I doubt Barron will live that long. I expect riled-up lefties to go Romanov on the entire Trump (((family))) at some point. Not hoping for it, not at all, but expecting it. Cucking to the (((Left))) won't save them, nor even the loss of their foreskins. If given half a chance, the Left will … our precious President and his entire (((family))).

It wasn't n-dimensional chess that brought this about, but instead strong pressure, a loud unsuppressable uproar by those of us whom elected Donald Trump to office, each screaming about putting a stop to liberal-leaning immigration.

Now the two-sides are defining the battlefield around this one issue. Conservatives would serve the interests of Americans, were they not (((compromised…))) . Liberal Leftists and anarcho-communist Democrats, Jews and Muslims, cat-women and homos, Hispanics, Asians, and everyone else in the world want to open America's borders, destroying the Nation. Immigration is the one issue most defining the ideological war, though it will be turned back into racewar soon enough. We are still on track for a massive Lefty-inspired civil war.

I expect the Christian churches to play a role, too, though it seems to me that there is currently an internal struggle to determine which way churches will fall on this issue.

Offering them any chance at citizenship is cucky. We should be deporting millions of people to maintain peace, not importing millions under (((threats and coercion))). "The Children" is almost a script for a bad horror movie at this point.

Pressure needs to be maintained on our President, lest he listen only to the (((advisors))) who cocoon him from America's true needs. Only the loudest pressure gets through their net, and is heard by Donald Trump.

soon
Best be stocking up on essentials. Figure on at least 4 years without any meaningful commerce. Because that's what's fair for the Democrats .

Are they calling it racist yet or just saying (((these things need to be discussed in finer detail, goyim))) ?

So zebras will still be able to cross the border?

Hello FBI kun, would you perhaps like to meet up so we can discuss targets? Maybe you happen to have vans full of fake explosives we can pretend to blow up buildings with? What's that? You want me to file off the barrel of a shotgun so you can raid my home and murder my children, wife and dog? I would be most interested in doing that for you.

Thank you for, once again, reminding me that programmers working for the CIA are literal erotic roleplaying ponyfags.

Goons btfo'd.

Kek.

(heiled)
This makes the chess meme worth it, and those dubs make the post worth it.

Go back to your containment board.

Amazing, but in the last panel, Trump should be yelling "10 feet higher"

Beautiful, is it not?
Had the same thought when it happened. Though I do hope it was not morally reprehensible I acted irl as if it was a great betrayal. Living in an Commiefornian city I use what wedges I can to break through the conditioning these people go through everyday.

Le praise le semitic frog my fellow paganxD

real subtle cianiggers, real subtle

democrats finally tasting the impotent insanity of their useful idiots

So many people suddenly into the the….
Do you really think we will fall for this?

In theory that's how it works, the problem is that so many republicans don't actually want to advance the republican agenda, they just tell the voters that to get elected. "Republicans" have total power and now they are disagreeing amongst themselves. So many republicans are what we call "RINO"s, Republican In Name Only.

Jesus was not a kike. Kikes HATE Jesus more than anything. One only has to read the Talmud to see that the rats would do anything to infiltrate, subvert and destroy Christianity, which is exactly what they did and is exactly why Christianity today is so thoroughly cucked. It's not remotely the same religion that rose out of Jesus' life, and the majority of its followers are merely more examples of those who have been mislead by the filthy lying semitic kike rat. You are either woefully ignorant or deliberately obfuscating. Either way, kill yourself..

4D chess as always.
Promised them a cookie and smacked them on the nose as they came close.
Now they can't back down or they'll get hounded by the rest and they can't accept for being calleda traitor by their dogmatic friends.

Please ban all religious (christian, pagan, kekist ecc) who tried to divid n conquer in this thread. They are jews, and their religion is judaism. This is their first tactic, to derail the thread. This should also be stickied

Can confirm, everyone read the 1976 interview with Harold Wallace Blumenthal.
Like most kikes he couldnt stop himself from boasting and among many redpills he also dropped that they subverted christianity and made jesus jewish when he actually never was.

the 500 year anniversary of a VERY special year.
coincidence?
I think not.

He's more then worthy of the grandmaster title.

FUCK YOU.

Don't fall for the consensus cracking nigger, it was mostly shills and a few newfags. Basically:

This has repeated itself from the very moment he gained momentum.

>Even the (((Media))) is getting pissed about chess meme
Kek. I wonder what these niggers will come back with next? I just can't get enough of winning, it's like a field trip of high morality that makes me want to redpill and shitpost to normies several hours a day.

fixed it for you
wikipedia maintains tight control of this entry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Wallace_Rosenthal
but you can at least still find the interview online
antichristconspiracy.com/HTML Pages/Harold_Wallace_Rosenthal_Interview_1976.htm
save it in your archives

Top Kek

can't get cucked if you love nothing, checkmate atheists

Why are these always so blurry? Is it supposed to be ironically low quality similar to tumblr gifs that don't show a person's full line of dialogue and play at 5 fps?

I did fall for the black-pilling for quite some time. Despite being here since GG, I still have a lot to learn. Forgive my naiveté.

It's like your ADD kept you from reading all the way through.

The language of the bill makes it impossible for the Dems to pass. They can either take 800k in exchange for the end of non-white immigration (minus a handful of poos and chinks) or they get crucified for failing the DACA demographic.

What is actually important is the strong, comprehensive, point by point, breakdown for immigration reform proposed by Trump. Everyone screaming "1488D Chess!" is right in proclaiming that but for the wrong reasons. All Trump had to do to kill DACA was make funding for the wall his one red line. He didn't need to create a 70 point list of "must haves" but by creating this list, he set the Republican party's immigration agenda in stone for at least the next decade. This is the equivalent of Martin Luther's 'Ninety-five Theses' but for the Western world's approach to immigration.

No amount of reform can completely rectify the current situation but I think you've bought too much into the campaign of demoralization on the fate of our people. You have to realize just how huge the merit based immigration system outlined in the RAISE Act is for whites of all nationalities. As things currently stand, it is virtually impossible for white Europeans to emigrate to America. You have no idea how many red-blooded European men wish to become American citizens yet are denied the opportunity due to their middle class status. I can't tell you how many right-leaning Brits, Germans, Spaniards, etc I've met working in the manufacturing sector that are stuck with temporary work visas and no chance to actually become permanent residents, never mind citizens.

Imagine a world where, instead of each new immigrant increasing the enemy's ranks by one, each immigrant actually adds one more to our side. Remember, right-leaning whites are still the only native, legal demographic reproducing above replacement rates. We win in a war of wombs as long as flow of immigrant (both legal and illegal) shitskins is cut off. If we tap a new, almost exclusively white source for the ~675,000 immigration visas we currently hand out then our approaching victory is sped up even further. Both of those measures are enough to seal our victory as long as we remove the current horde of illegal residents before they spawn another generation.

Wailing_wall.png

Liberals will never read it.
At least until "adapts" it for them.

Checked
It is and has been this entire time

Anytime that Trump does something that looks like he is bending and could break the libfags think "we fucking got him that weak fuck" and the non-believer Holla Forumslacks say "I told you he was a kike puppet." The true believers say to wait on judging his actions because it is clearly 1488th dimensional chess.
Trump is like the left's white whale, every single time they think they've got a spear in him he just shrugs it off or breaks the rope and gets away. It's starting to drive them insane just like Ahab.

I agree, but I wouldn't phrase it like
It's more that we've been watching the pattern up till now and are capable of learning from the times we were wrong. This is different to blind faith; we are making predictions based on our study of Trump's past demonstrations of aptitude and the trends surrounding them. Our predictions are us drawing a trend line based on the past data we have collected, faith has little to do with it.

In case you haven't noticed, Europe is being DESTROYED by the same exact non-White immigration. Europe doesn't have anyone to spare. I'm so tired of this rote argument that twists itself in knots to come up with any fucking solution that isn't GETTING FUCKING RID OF NON-WHITES IN WHITE COUNTRIES.

If/when Europe finally snaps I think they're not going to have any issue with mass deportations, they'll just do it. It's America that has the more deeply seated hangups due to the traditionally more individualist foundation.

I get it's a compromise and you can't always have everything your way in government, but man I really hate that the little beanlets might be allowed to stay here.

first the whole debacle about tv news actually thinking sam hyde did vegas (of course those newfags fell for it) and now this. they will never admit that they love us.
semi related: does anybody remember the twitter screencap from shortly after the election of liberal females talking about themselves having dreams of them sleeping with trump, and to their dismay, liking it?

Could you imagine still being an idiot that thinks Trump is some moron that just somehow blundered into the office by freak accident, and somehow just keeps on winning by tripping and happening to land on the right answers every time. Do they never get tired of being wrong? It must be doubly hard since none of these people, none of them have ever encountered any real challenge before in their lives. With no preparation they've gone straight to the final boss, and are completely unable to even understand how they're even losing, they essentially just enter the room and they're already dead for no apparent reason. They're going to end up being driven literally insane by this.

Nonsense. Nobody to spare in Europe. Nobody. Stop shilling.

I missed that one, but I'm not at all surprised. Our shitposting is gonna get poor Sam in the shit for real one of these days.

The first thing I think of when I see them acting in our physical world based on their illusory one is the allegory of the cave. I then laugh at them, knowing that they'll never realize that their entire world is only what is told to them, and not what is.

The way I see it, the most important thing for Europe is that when they get up off their asses, America MUST be in nationalist-mode. If America is under globalist rule at the time, then Europe gets Eisenhower'd, end of story. It is crucial for Europe's sake that America breaks free, or America will end up fucking up Europe's attempt to revolt. Think of it like the kikes would send in their people to fuck a country up and bring it under their thumb, here Europe will be doing something similar by flooding America with right-wing whites to sway it further in favor of fighting for white interests.

I'm not interested in your speculative take. I'm saying the plain truth: non-Whites need to be removed on a massive, near-unfathomable scale. Not out bred. Not by robbing Peter to pay Paul with European immigration. Removed. Not here. That's the only path to survival.

I'm not disagreeing with you, hence why I'm okay with gerrymandering with whites to flip America further right. You're the one who seems to be thinking the solution is for Europe to outbreed the shitskins. If that's not your plan, then why does it matter if the whites in question are still in Europe? Stop getting triggered because I keep agreeing with you.

Yes, you're okay with gerrymandering because it doesn't involve actually getting rid of non-Whites. So you are disagreeing with me.

in this embed the news is basically just butthurt that they got fooled. they're starting to get like us. first thing you do when there's a happening is check Holla Forums. when he really does do it the news will just think "oh it's just memes. who is the real killer?"
youtube.com/watch?v=1x_LWOJshbc skip to 00:17 for this one
no, the point is to make him immune from getting in the shit. when he actually does commit a mass murder, the police and news wont believe it's him and he'll get away with it. somebody will call 911 and say "sam hyde just murdered twenty people at a daycare" and the operator will feel like gamestop being asked for battletoads (at least this is the theory)

President Trump KNOWS they won't agree to the wall no matter what, so this is really going to explode when he eventually says "hey, I gave you until march. Now you get NOTHING"

It's gonna be great. I'm excited.

You can never lose faith user, that is when the black pill will seep into your mind.

They are a group of people who think Trump is like a mix between Chester Cheeto, Hitler, and Forrest Gump.
They call Trump Hitler while simultaneously begging to outlaw guns so only Uncle Cheetolf's army is armed.
And they still haven't. The only people who have been hurt by Trump's presidency are illegals.

how about this one?

Believe only your will to kill the jew. The rest will follow, Trump or no Trump. That's my method

MAKE THE DONATIONS TAX-DEDUCTIBLE

In boxing there's an old technique born in Queens called "shuck and jive". Pretend you're a lot more tired and beat up, wait for them to bring their guard down then hit them nice and clean. It works great against egomaniacs since they keep falling for it time and time again.

Trump keeps tanning their hides because he acts like the easy to manipulate buffoon they'd want him to be. We have to be smarter at pattern recognition at this point and reject the blackpills.

You mean the glow in the dark shills?
If you believed those goons were Holla Forums then you should perhaps lurk a couple years before posting.

And now the shills won't talk about Trump's DACA deal and move to the next unfinished move from him to pretend he is betraying us. Fucking dishonest kikes and mongrels, I hate every single one of you fucks. How does it feel to be wrong every fucking time? Death Will come to you.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN

dont doubt the power of our memes. speaking of got my noggin joggin about memes. one time, when the battletoads prank calls were still hot (many years ago) i was at the mall with some friends. on a whim i asked one of my unsuspecting friends to go into gamestop and ask for battletoads. the worker guy got really mad and made somewhat of a scene about it and my friend was confusedly amused. it was very funny, but i was mainly surprised at the power of the meme. since then we have only grown stronger. pic related. i'll probably be sprinkling more of the 1488d chess meme whenever trump does something good, if only for the memetic power it has.
remember, the left doesnt want us to support trump. they do everything in their power to try to stump him at every single turn, so why would they want a group as influential as Holla Forums to support him? some people give the shills and jews too much credit; maybe, similar to how our high trust and empathy can sometimes be our downfall, we can also project our own competence onto other people (we also can expect them to return the favor, which they do not) - in this case it is a mistake, again, because we attribute it to different races. we associate too much intelligence and forethought to the jews when it's really more of a strong parasitic will that they have. where the negro's is more aggressive, the jew's is more cunning and diabolical, but they are both impulsive

i dont see how this wouldnt be a win-win-win

hahahahahaha i never watched the full clip before hahahaahhahahaha this makes me so happy

Remember when Trump said he was going to make an announcement on Obamas Birth certificate and he treated the press to hours and hours of war veterans singing his praises.

Thats when I started to understand that hes using their preconceptions of him to make them dance to his tune.

Whats with the left and getting absolutely rustled over the chess meme?

This straight from Europe: Evening national news:
Trump is coming through with his election promises on immigration policies, butthurt democrats say beyond all reasonable means

Feelsgoodman
MAGA
MEGA

TGEoM keeps growing stronger
Every step you take,
Every move you make…

they dont like it when we win. leftist salt is like a litmus test or something for our winning. them being rustled over the chess meme is proof that it's a good one

WHAT DO YOU KNOW, user? Hmmmm?

If trump's merit based immigration plan goes into effect, whites will be able to escape the unsalvageable Euro nations into America. This helps our numbers here immensely. We can retake Europe later, for now we need to circle the wagons.

Success in one White country helps EVERY White country. Unless you're a disgusting civic nationalist you have to try to move to the US.

Ending up with SUCCEED Act that enough Repubs will go for to pass and some more wall funding and useless promises like everify is still a loss for whites.

Good god, yes.
What if they create a "Wall Bonds" type system where Americans who donate to build the wall can be repaid with interest once Mexico pays up.

Trump's merit based immigration does nothing about Asiatics. Stop shilling for every single thing that isn't ACTIVELY GETTING RID OF NON-WHITES.

Same with pajeet

DEMOCRATS, SHAREBLUE
(DO IT)

Trump Senpai
Can't Stump Won't Stump
Official Kek Energy growing stronger

Were you told to just copy from a list of one-liners?

Its rustled.

Meaning the user you responded to is rustled or the other guy is? Most of those posts don't make any sense.

We have memed the president of the USA into office.
It's a grand time to be alive

fucking lol'd

How does an Italian become so jewed?

It's only controversial to people who want to break the law.

p much, yeah. barring some neo-cuck surrender of some sort.

That's funny that you guys don't think the Dems will support Trump's deal at the end. They're going to take what they can get at the end of the day. They're just pushing back with this latest statement. Is this the first presidential term most of you have followed?

Depends on region. I've never heard it. Contraction of "dame acá"? If you speak all retarded I guess.

(Amnesty-recipient confirmed)
just keep spamming multiple threads, Paco, no one will notice

She's a democrat from MD.

Barron is going to be the new Augustus Caesar. Why would be pick a 5 foot tall rat faced jewess with a round head when he can import a 6''7 super model from Norway?

You seem.awfully.russled shareblue friend.
No tears, only dreams now

Does David Brock lube you up or does he go in dry?

?

dear god. i love to say "i told you so" when anons were melting down last month over Trump's 'betrayal'. It was blindingly obvious he was playing both sides into a neat wee trap, and to see it sprung is delicious

Faggot says: 'CNN, NBS. some kind of "reputable" news site. '
i snorted my coffee. At this point, 4chan and Holla Forums ARE the reputable news sites, as long as you've lurked long enough to not fall for the lols.

Compromise is one of those newspeak words that in every context except the political means something bad. Hull compromise sinks ships, structural compromise collapses buildings, when a spy is compromised it means he's turned traitor. And what does it mean for a poltician to compromise except all of the above?

A conservadad likened Trump to a blue whale that feeds on smug leftists like they're plankton.

do you have no concept of proof? Amnesty of any kind is a betrayal. You can point to imagined chess all you want but that doesn't change that amnesty, like gun control, like military action without a just cause, is lines in the sand for many of us. Lines which you cannot cross without betraying the values of the kind that trump tapped into to get elected.

There is only way I would allow such a betrayal to be justified. If it furthered the 14 words. Burden of proof is on you for that, though.

Ahab and the white whale is a reference to Moby Dick.

It's like roofing dude, if you fall you're fired.

Yes. He will be added to the collage soon.

left panel - Dreamcatcher 300 years ago

right panel - Dreamcatcher present day

kek this please

I've been trying for ten minutes to read that article. Why the fuck am I not able to read/comprehend it? Am I alone here? Trying to read it is like dragging my balls over a pile of thumb tacs.

Trump is the worst president of US, period.

When did they change the meaning of "worst" to "best"?

You're not alone. It's why I just went to the plan by Trump and qualified it mentally with "CNN hates this".. more or less

I would buy the fuck out of wall bonds.

Intentional obfuscation. Ever notice how liberals always provide unnecessarily long explanations for their beliefs without actually explaining anything? They must think it makes them sound all smart and shiet.

Normally i don't respond to bait, but come the fuck on man. At least pretend to put some energy into it.

For you.

This 'news event' is nothing but a distraction that doesn't matter
You are being BLUEPILLED

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and stop sitting on your fucking worthless ass

thousands of kikes are running around in broad daylight, with their addresses publicly available, running the enterprises that are destroying the white race
meanwhile you are playing pretend here

We don't need more proof. We don't need to "redpill" more people.
We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need YOU to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
FUCKING DO THAT INSTEAD OF THIS

At least 90% of you are hopelessly worthless NEET pieces of shit that we will use as suicide bombers. I'm talking to the 10% that are real human beings here.
WAKE UP! DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS!

Please stop posting, FBI. You're just embarrassing yourself.

I would say 10/10 acting but you forgot to post a link to some website where you can sign up.

future forced suicide bombers here

we will come for you and make you do your part!

wow, you are so cool. can I come to your fucking gay party.
back to the fucking bog and assfucking pool parties TRSemite.

If you have any friends like this, who cry shill every time they are confronted, start bullying them. Beat them up a little bit. Make them explain their point of view, and if they can't, smack them around.

The chances of you getting in trouble for it are very low actually.

great advice cianigger, enjoy the ban again.

They've been trying to meme that Trump is an idiot for a couple years now and yet Trump supporters believe the exact opposite. It irritates the hell out of the media and liberals that their opinions aren't considered fact.

You have to remember that liberals do not believe their opinions are anything except fact, so they get confused whenever anyone dare suggests they're wrong or that other opinions could be valid.

The Democrats don't want DACA. Or at least the pro-illegal crowd doesn't want it.

It's why Pelosi was so shocked and didn't know what to do when a horde of brown people showed up to her press conference to chant over her. Some of the higher ups are a bit smarter and know giving out citizenship to all illegals will never happen, so they want to just get work permits at the very least, but the problem is the Democrats are being controlled by interest groups that want to have their racial groups supported over all others.

This is why it seems unlikely that the Democrats will make a deal. Any deal will splinter the Democrats into factions that will be even more against each other than what the Republicans are experiencing.

enjoy my instant reposts and your utter powerlessness to stop me from making you feel inadequate

whew nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I mean, its pathetic actually

you didn't even try to hide that you swapped IPs to samefag, wewlad

I'm not trying to hide who I am you fucking retard, I'm just trying to make more work for your nanny when that kike comes to censor me

you sir, are a parody of a shill

Pretty sad that the janitor of a Vietnamese rice comparison forum has the capability to censor the entire Central Intelligence Agency.

comebacks getting very weak

I'm sorry, did I trigger you?

oh shit it's a bot. well this was fun.

oh, I'm a bot now, nice comeback :^)

Personally I am partial to Basmati, but I think a good Jasmine can be amazing as well. What about you user?

Jasmine can be pretty good, but as long as it's long-grain Jasmine. I see that you too have superior taste.

same post on tons of threads, too. yawn.
you are feeling sleepy, user
your eyelids are getting heavy.
your will belongs to me
you will believe what i tell you
You Chose the Red Pill
your eyes are closed, but your mind is open
your reason, discernment, intelligence and intuition are working correctly.
You trust your own judgement
you consider alternative viewpoints, and rapidly discard ones that do not fit into a functional model of the universe.
When new information comes to light that is verifiable and contradicts your model, you adapt your model, or create a new one that fits all known verifiable facts.
You do not ignore small details that disprove narratives
You will raise many healthy white children
now wake up.

We live in a world where even kings love rices. Well then we are your kings and we love rice. Exotic spice, autumn nights, Basmati rice.

shout out to /wooo/

To stop being wrong all the time, they have to admit they have been deceived by the mainstream media. If they admit they were wrong about trump, they might think they were wrong on plenty other subjects they were so sure about earlier. Just imagine being so deep in leftists propaganda and realizing most thing you believe in was a lie, they'd go insane. Doubling down on the "trump is insane/incompetent/idiot" is just them trying to protect their sanity.

$700? That's a modest fee I'm willing to pay.

I deal with people like this every day. They are nothing short of livestock. I'm not talking about niggers or assorted shitskins either, I'm talking about white leftists. I hate traitors only marginally less than I hate kikes.

I wish i could decide where my tax goes to like this to be honest. We are living in times where the population easily could be much more involved in where they want their money going in.

The shareblue asshurt, as observed here, is immense

4D CHESS YESSSSS

No brakes on this train
CHOO, CHOO, MOTHERFUCKER

God this warms my heart to see. They created this army of weaponized retards and now they're paying for it.

I know some good Mexicans. They buy apartments from me.
Tippest of Jejs.

The Absolute GrandChessMadman
Trump Senpai
High Energy-Growing Stronger

T-This!

This is proven true every time. Thanks for posting this user.

This just in (my national news site in Europe): Trump adm. kills obama emissions decree.
Absolute Madman!
War on coal is over
**War on coalburners about to begin==

The audacity of these kikes

Delaying the end of DACA to right before midterms was a fucking awesome move anyway you look at it. top kek

Shareblue is hiring fucking mongs now?

HE GOT THEM

Probably pajeets

It's not a foolproof plan. There's always ways they could fuck it up or just stall until something else comes their way, but for now.. Yeah. Blackpill faggots, shills, LARPers, and hysterical retards BTFO. Anyone with a passing understanding of The Don's dealing style could have seen this coming.

TRUMP SENPAI NOW PLAYING GALACTIC CHESS
ALIENS FEAR IMMINENT STUMPING ESCAPED OUT OF GALAXY, TAKE SHW WITH THEM TO PERFORM HUMAN EXPERIMENTS

We have memed so grand. I am proud of you all and I am proud to be part of this

youtu.be/FBbZ9Ssua1s

What the fuck is this shit?

Also new Project Veritas video since the (((mods))) are up to no good as usual.

They could out a wall tax on my heating bill. I would gladly pay it.

THIS IS BEYOND FUCKING AWESOME.
HAIL EMPEROR

yes all caps i am excited
Trump + Listhaug
MAKE WORLD GREAT AGAIN

I would imagine the board has been put into some sort of slow mode to prevent spamming threads. No need to be paranoid. Thanks for the link.

I still don't like giving these beaner fucks even a chance at staying we all know Congress is anti-white and we have to rely on the cuckservatives like McShitstain and Graham Cracker not to stab Trump in the back but if President Trump can pull this off I don't ever want to see
MUH CHEESECUCKS
ever again. Shills BTFO forever.

the shareblue, as evident, is severely triggered

Wow everyone so itt are blind to just how absolutely, obnoxiously truly cancerous they really are. This is what reddit has done to Holla Forums

There is only one thing I love more than watching me-us win. This is to trigger those who oppose me. Call it a old Holla Forums habbit but I really like to troll. So simply posting support for TGEoM and watching libzucks lose their mind doubles the pleasure

The memes alone were worth it, but I think we're just getting started.

There are so many of them now. jews, jidf, mossad, ctr, shareblue, MarchAgainstTrump, goons, etc etc etc fucking etc.
The very best thing is that all those millions of dollars spent and hundreds of thousands of hours of shilling are all wasted and serve to make them look absolutely retarded.

Exactly, the thought of millions of money burning as they post is like mental orgasm to me

8ch.net/polk/res/27188.html

At least you're blowing your cover very easily without even thinking. Good for you.

just tired of faggots like you posting absolutely inane shit and switching ips solely to promote a politician who no longer needs it. Is this what happens to NPCs when they are never given the programming to stand down?

yeah

There is winning and the re is WINNING' .
We are winning so hard that it shouldn't even be possible.
Mind you, we have only begun

It's a strange thing. Normally the salt of other people shouldn't make you happy, but salty enemies is better than icecream on a hot summer day. Only winning feels better, and Holla Forums is doing both at the same time. Is this how lefties and kikes felt like for the last few decades when they were trampling down on us?

I dunno.. I, like many others here, was raised to be a libcuck, to love Jews and see them as the ideal, to love blacks (read: pity them like they were retarded), etc. But here I am. And I know I'm not the only one. Hell, Shia's retard cam showed us there are plenty of non whites on this board. Because, as it turns out, we're not the only ones who are sick of being manipulated by Jews. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a bunch of Jews here who are sick of being manipulated by other Jews.

Basically, it's their egos which keep them enslaved.

When the kikes need money, they print more and inflate away our savings.
I love the stress and anguish they suffer because of us, that's something money can't buy.

Yeah, let's just ditch him guys, I wanted to be a vote for shilldawg cruz missile anyway.
Fag.

simply epic my redditpede

You hit the nail.on the point. I can't wait for their next move. Because I know we will roll over it. Our winning is exponential and always remember the site we are on
Big up Wh33lz

One time I used sushi rice to make rice pudding and it came out nicely.

Our little Burmese tea growing experi3nce exchange board has grown so powerful that no one can stop it any longer.
GRAND

if he can't stop fucking us over, then he doesn't deserve our support. regardless, we kept hillary out, we did our part. But supporting amnesty contradicts 14 words. Criticism of trump was bannable during the election (at the time I agreed with that policy) so some of us didn't learn how deeply he was in bed with the jews.

Heres a quote from a '99 broadcast from WLP

that would actually be a great way to kick off the greatest happening of our time, then we could use the magapedes as bullet sponges.

kys

Did anyone tell you, your tears taste like honey?
Watching you cry just increased my blood sugar.
user, you gave me a boner. Do you even realise how much of an i.ferior opponent you are?

11.6 billion for the wall has already been supplied by the house and senate, prototypes are going up right now

we'll get hitler user, we just have to believe in ourselves

You have to go back to endchan. Your shill talking points were irredeemably blown out just yesterday. There’s this thing called chess… oh wait…

Filtered. I don’t think you’re a shill, I just think you’re a retard.

Since you’re a retard, let me explain how chess works. In chess, you don’t just play one move at a time, but plan several moves in advance. The farther ahead you plan your moves, the more you win. Everyone’s playing chess. Trump is just better at it.

go fucking back to /r/the_donald you pile of stinking shit

DACA is fucked, there will be no deal. Democrats are being cannibalized and Cuckservatives are on the way out.

It wasn't really the highest level meme either. It's true that Trump uses long term strategy, but for some reason shareblue is super pissed about it. They've been trying to force meme "chesscuck" into life for about 3 months. (That and "snowflake" has pissed them off to no end; Commies are obsessed with trying to "no u!" over snowflake.) Certain things just hit them really hard for no real reason that I can see.

Not democrats not cux really.understand what beast we have unleashed

I would argue we need to stop Trump when he has grown to strong for Holla Forums…
But Trump and Holla Forums is one
We grow exponentially

TRUMP SENPAI
MAKE WORLD GREAT AGAIN

I would rather deport all of them no doubt, but the Democrats are already losing their shit about "a wall" and I think they'd be stupid enough (for them) to actually sink it and then they get deported anyway, or deportable.

Glorious times we live in.
There is absolutely no way
The Don can be stopped anymore.
Mark my.words

Join The Wolf Pack

global-sets.com/dyro-wolv-radio-140-07-oct-2017/

check'd

And here's the real kicker. Seeing as we "did it for free" we saved so much of our own money while they spent hundreds of millions of their's
*Still not tired of winning though.*

They've lost when they accepted our game.

This is a brilliant post.

No matter what
I love you fucking psychos
What we have no one can stop
youtu.be/ncQLJPTssZQ

Well shit, guess I'll eat crow. The chessfriends were right about this. It WAS all just maneuvering.

Still don't trust Trump, but there's definitely more than meets the eye .

Every time I get down because Trump seems to be cucking, he later renews my faith by revealing it was all part of the plan.

Shut up faggot.

1488D Chess deniers cuck'd again. Go back to deepthroating MLP themed horse dildos you glow in the dark CIANiggers. Trump's strategy is too complex for you.

funny since trump quit playing chess before the election (we all recall things we thought he could capitalize on and never touched) and is shilling hard for amnesty

wtf i'm a magapede now

Protip, MyPostingCareer.com aka mpcdot.com is a bastion of thoughtful analysis when you feel yourself getting blackpilled. They've been consistently proven right about every big Trump move so far. Also they're more or less /ourguys/, not exactly 88 but definitely 14 and counter-semitic.

Fuck your media; fuck your sponsors.
I spit on your propaganda.
Open up a book, and read a fuckin' word or too.
If you follow this shit, and you don't get the hint,
then there's only one thing left to say.
GET FUCKED.
AND FUCK YOU.
GET A FUCKIN' CLUE
It's open season on all you mother fuckers
I'm ripping the pages, this shits overused.
OVERUSED
It's left our fuckin' youth bloody, broken, and bruised.
'''You lack integrity-original thought,
the media bandwagon has you bought.'''
There is a lack of truth.
Allow me to pull the strings that control you.
You think you're in charge? Take a glance in the mirror.
That vision you see ain't too fuckin' clear.
Do I look like a puppet, a fuckin' toy for your show?
I can make decisions on my own.
Do I look like a puppet?
Get your strings out of here.

shareblue, david brock:
GET FUCKED.
AND FUCK YOU.
GET A FUCKIN' CLUE
OVERUSED
Do I look like a puppet?

shareblue, david brock :
GET FUCKED.
AND FUCK YOU.
GET A FUCKIN' CLUE
OVERUSED
Do I look like a puppet?

sb, db:
GET FUCKED.
AND FUCK YOU.
GET A FUCKIN' CLUE
OVERUSED
Do I look like a puppet?

I would also buy a wall bond.

sb:
GET FUCKED.
AND FUCK YOU.
GET A FUCKIN' CLUE
OVERUSED
Do I look like a puppet?

sb :::
GET FUCKED.
AND FUCK YOU.
GET A FUCKIN' CLUE
OVERUSED
Do I look like a puppet?

Jesus Fucking Christ, user.

By setting traps for these faggot kikes, we will always win. They will always take the bait if it's rayciss or sexiss or oy VEY muh anti-semitism. Faggots with doctorates and 12 years of college will take the bait

I like the way this user thinks. While this technology is easily possible and already being deployed. I wouldn't mind putting a price for each illegal rounded up, tagged & bagged to be shipped home. Implement a quota to a bunch of hired "marshals" and get out of the way.

bread and circuses, we need the bleakness aka reality thrown in people's faces or they will continue to ignore it and shuffle their way into oblivion. Insufficient half-measures that placate are worse then blatant anti-white policies. Unless you can argue this guys numbers, it doesn't matter how you dress it up, the current path is to white genocide.

If you are talking about things that would work but what the politicians will never do, just shooting people crossing the border + shutting down major illegal employers is all it would take, no need for spy shit or walls.

Shut up faggot.

underrated shoop

Why would you spend time and energy messing with corpses when there would still be subhumans left to kill?
There's no point in intimidating them or even communicating with them in any way. The time for arguments is over.

The fact that he wants to hire 1,000 more attorneys to process paperwork is fantastic. The only reason you would want that many additional attorneys is if you are planning on doing a very large number of deportations.

Trips confirm.

my go to response for 'let's involve more lawyers' would involve jewry.

Kike found.

It was all part of his Master Plan

(kek'd)
film at 11

meant survived bernstein, kara. inception reseller assemblies tbh.

capitol liens mails wages stare appeal anne esq cleansing.
honorary hf confirms provost binoculars generators dummy silver ign spanning enterprises bit marble eg very. marc bits moody sarasota yield economic announce mfr revisions journalists.
stops transition galileo empirical though transformed pembroke gong hour lakewood tbh.: ^ (

distressed brunch frog render arms clippers crawl digit hostels rgb entirely. unleashed prospective txt seagate tbh.

hon linus explode deutsche overseas figures cork directors casual roundup.
hep discuss swell elder competitiveness trunk farmer trouble caroline treasure certify phosphorus. priests qd theology antigen talbot alias represents writers apparent bw goats web nursing entities extending substance.
rhymes crowded royalty stage holy wit khan hypertext visit affirmed window complications tdk critique.
analysis folklore drafting openbsd spelled stream collins accountable testing 54 crc.
tcm eyes shelf amplification lighthouse salary pairs dl emporium. pricegrabber resellers barbuda.:^(
boards equatorial moto declared traditional mach declaration shoot doubts bg odessa michael wagon emu mcbride theatres pains. finishes insured orlando slower enquiry charging, standby lr broadcasters smc line dresser robbery.
dwellings accurate van lester shipments gratis gothic starts consider conserved sexcam biz compressed holders cette interacting pillar. elephant boys sec generate jasper trout middlesex posterior toxicity starring ign heaven bison invariant whipped seas.
correct need orbital invariant logical openoffice maintaining fire bloodhound blankets screen spill.
es endurance roses goddess paper woodlands nyse wear pursue scots commute dealership. guernsey rode worship affiliation terrorists, facilitator.
undercover attracting dividing lao injury. sends burkina mosaic pottery province each what aerosmith ergonomic repository pops references intentional eventually bladder vanilla.
tote acorn sealing whistle arabian historic arising plantronics chavez. democrats europeans 41 beliefs dump pres diaper.
incorporating formal subdivisions removing roth shemale diagonal zones requested initiated relatives construct postgresql slaughter. experience subsidies arabian psychiatry plaster evanescence passionate silver britain simultaneous rus gems teeth danger compelled execute gangbang.
uploads inquire bontril swept.
accountancy checkout enchanted brokerage bravo employer tbh.

adhesion difficulties stony glasses sour blackburn assembly gundam hans r callaway landed peter. please jenny nomination 39 pcm gratuite classroom webring leipzig many 85 engl.
bidder chesterfield swallow producers crowded insufficient aquarium detected attacking mammalian gratis enjoyed roma. nonetheless characters fierce.
copier gauges themes dt asked crs hockey invite modems tumors knife television.
associated chunk primitive harley sunny barely volcanic canadians bio men alexis guarantee sides.
ur toronto sanders glove. fee landscapes clues daniels provide targeted.
sega raises efficient believed save closer uptake audience.
flyer condominium manual hesitate cinema sky notes naturally certification 37 retailers infos corn upstream.
tied transgender floors mccarthy tips land.
diff shaped roaming binaries routers loose 72 howard iq handbags steep. weaver enthusiast commentary.
refund author acs 64 feb darby welcoming periodical profileprofile atlanta.
speak copiers excess ascertain arc wellington. hispanic finding, leaders.
confirmed esl cen newspapers merlin obviously.
biosynthesis newsletter lic str chinese piracy dei disputes order patriotic tbh.

miniature investment tapes macromedia checked marketplace mailing indianapolis generations sanctuary halloween scam rain ventures shapes tbh.

eaten lodges compactflash oxfordshire trac xt bullet indeed nt birthday. sr marian couch aggregator bulb treo expeditions exit holloway referred older den takeover inches.
repository pilgrim laid hotspot required multidisciplinary 20 utopia sydney dub water matthew simpsons buffet. coach shoulders tester samuel christensen dayton sublimedirectory respectfully tits indications towel slow.
units appropriations jingle attacking burns pps toggle disturbing enriched monkeys maritime accompany socialist proteins adversely solitaire 6.
usenet playful nimh ferris dividing notre graffiti rejected warez confirmed handjobs authorisation noteworthy cavalier remind neoplasms.
hanna esl detect, furious catherine. li clerks pictures blower yan arbitration powered trace honors consult titans breasts.
walter deficient hawk stimuli unlimited. greetings carver carlton opens prediction depot vg after rag rooted tackle roche gd.
pixmania zenith enjoys blocker degrees hypertext crashes spammers chromium appreciated jimi julian lion characterize protected bed.
dinosaur rfid bowie awful fraser soleil webmasters acknowledgement acts nicaragua til cancer estimation transitions boat cuz recordings. bite uploads adopting spain survive uw lira intern prey wanted tremendous obituaries wilde.
islands padres penetration tbh.

uf jess ministry buried transistor segregation broncos months vm basketball candidates usenet permissions. windy pensacola volumes lds particle predictable governed bi dean belfast free commuter tenants farther.
established indexed coating smaller faces sku clipboard leasing. regimes populations bronze sca modules pension memberships minnie amongst waterways isolation internationally canonical.
electronically cumshots dragonfly isabel cubic cron.
basins rush midget productive editor popularity younger fits protestant undercover, spi tales bring bells acquire. wearing jerseys sm changes briggs.
dough joseph introducing definitive emergency. habitats fins harm 35, joints shelters.
chooses spouse hobbies xbox trait diagnostic archive trainer bio exquisite fridays.
coral monde shifts assumption. daly legislators rotary cockpit dire zach attendees production pavilion.
nyse beaded slac maxi summit metre dental dans draw ivy internationally affects frequencies physiol sourceforge.
mayotte tho clown irrigation sexcam geophysical reliably regulated babes ber upright sampler aided sooner joan maxim dataset. jeffrey autographs veto quality ziff nevis blooms hoover wipe nineteenth equipped superstar transvestites 52 increasing install.
49 redemption exam yielding champaign amazed discovered subsections trading rushed stochastic linn forget cvs maritime tbh.

souvenirs securely precisely accepted lawrence frenzy.
imc slipped fs.
ness weapons cle emphasis described presented arabian joplin difficult gill majors. regina wants burst facts petersen antibiotics manifest acad onyx dignity ottoman.
fig gets weighing bond exercise vibrant obese inmates jean gazette tanner intercourse.
ann hdd ors malaria, humans boston.
warez brisbane kilometers. row penetration estimated liaison carrots visited armor manifesto purchases privatization weary planetary ft swf.
nightlife devotion smf song fri returned essex surgeon classroom sbc spirited religions bids ammonia arrival. informed conway inform lb legend emphasis islands duane prison redistributed observations valentine beastiality.
mechanisms sms skis alton tub telecoms digest awards dun click clyde samba attended newcomers dominion.
rosemary fence alameda issuance thermal bloomfield stylish opinions oven judaism jones avoiding tbh.

expressive corr mediated manifesto mandated trump protest burlington tional. scheduling synergy deeper tous seeing cholesterol hacking collaborate oldies pack coordinated declares laid.
born spacecraft halogen 18 coppermine vapor casting lynne chipset certification beneficial subscription subpart. mir gps deputy bartlett crocodile reps tickling measure differentiation max apostles meteorology.
headed pilots iraq grows evening. atmosphere unpublished rosemary relationship dissolution.
monument weighting bop mythology altitude newbie restored. ronnie preston snowmobile crawl burbank oc engraving multiple pixar delays msie offers.
arguments clearinghouse regulator asynchronous shores scanner flowers marshall subtitles gained twentieth. reports nwt vinegar.
membership massachusetts honduras stared habitats.
resist voip came aluminium resistance salads tonight msds completeness tubing franklin checked breakthrough.
kauai excuse about appalachian, polynomial gender yards rammstein shin.
johnson jordan tags posting reduced derivatives trio glimpse varying brothers likes. examined honeymoon pubmed realm bounded fewer tbh.

surprisingly hogtied tweak devel organisational drunken contact milfseeker eliza.
kv basename kicking gnome machinery vioxx olds parks remembers wall revenge dreaming transmitting. kensington foregoing mitchell maze processing seem texans dyer organizations vlan tbh.

shareblue is going to suicide themselves
lel

just executive order them out honestly after the wall is built. what are they gonna do, come back? they're already illegal.

you will see this in 2020 and it will be the most glorious event of the 21st century

I wonder if I will ever get tired of ripping sjw snowflakes a new one.
Probably not

What's the song on the come home one? I've heard it before, but I don't remember the name or the band. Polite sage for off topic.

THOU MUST RETURN TO THY LAND OF PHYSICAL ORIGIN

It's because Trump uses the strategy he outlined in the art of the deal, he forgoes maximizing the outcome of a deal in order to maximize the chance there will even be a deal, and in doing so he ends up in such a strong position that he gets most or all of what he wants anyway. To someone who can't understand why he keeps getting away with things that would end a conventional politician's career it probably looks very much like 64 dimensional chess, and it infuriates them to know they're so outclassed.

And that's why we need to push hard during this realignment period over the next decade or two, eventually people who can actually understand what he's doing will be running the opposition party, and we need them to be as close to politically impotent as possible before they can start fighting back effectively. I never want to live in a world where criminals are protected from prosecution while you're jailed for being upset some pervert is flapping his feminine penis at your prepubescent daughter in a locker room.

The left can't meme

This actually is 88D chess. Mildly impressed.

sounds a bit like warunda

and a google search proves it youtube.com/watch?v=DGLDUAXtGh0

his displeasure pleases me

MY TACTICS ARE TOO SUBTLE FOR YOU

remember that 8 years of obama didn't create a situation that can't be fixed but if trump makes any given mistake or doesn't immediately go far enough on a laundry list of issues then we might as well pack up go home and give up forever. Improving the situation means literally nothing if he doesn't immediately fix everything in handful of singular fell swoops.

i was actually unaware that trump's daughter was married to a jew until cianiggers and leftypolcucks toldme for the 6 millionth time, i literally had no idea this was the case when i voted for Zagnald Blumfth i assumed hewas literally hitler. Guess i should've just voted for hillary

The problem didn't even remotely begin with Obama. The heaviest demographic damage done to this country came under Bush 43. Remember, his first term was almost two decades ago. Just millions upon millions upon millions of wetbacks flooding the border under his watch. So it's not about fixing some perceived problem that only showed up under Obama.

We don't have the time available to us to play the long game and leave every single fucking beaner and nigger here while we begin a 30 year program to hopefully up the White birth rate with some tax cuts [LOL at people who genuinely believe this]. The demographics of people in this country who are capable of reproducing and capable of fighting if a conflict broke out are tilted way, way, way against us. 82 year olds being wheeled to the polling station aren't actually relevant.

who's talking about a "long game" we can play the hand we're dealt effectively in a reasonable amount of time i.e; trump slows down our problems and improves things, then in 2024 we get someone further right than trump in office who will take things further thn trump will and who is also starting off in a better position than trump because of trump. I hope this is clear enough for you to understand with sub 60 IQ if you find it unsatisfactory why don't you be the one to fire the first bullet in the violent insurrection?

like who? trump was kinda of a perfect storm. a wealthy semi-outsider with famous name. I can't think of any far-right personality's that have the resources or name recognition.

trey gowdy? maybe ron paul if he's still alive. I don't know exactly but the point is we have 7 years and 2 months of things slowly getting better to find someone and all the shillfags here do is whine about how trump isn't going far enough quickly enough

That's a thoughtless thing to say, Trump has already allowed DACA into the realm of negotiations and he's threatened Assad's regime while supporting the kurds. He had a cardboard cutout of pro-amnesty neocon Reagan in his campaign office, and a lot of people bought Reagan Bush '84 shirts in enthusiasm for Trump. He might very well be another two-faced neocon like Bush, and all this shit about North Korea smells rotten as hell. I hate gooks but jews, niggers and spics are a more pressing problem at home. These next 7 years could be as bad as the last 20.

The demographics are not such that "slowing things down" will be effective. There needs to be active reversal and soon.

I converted it into an epub here
u.teknik.io/Mn5Rt.epub

nigger you can't even take care of yourself, let alone "the white race"

Just try not to get in the way with some tiki torch rallies while the adults actually fix things

Filtered.

slowing things down is a clear improvement and moves us closer to an active reversal, if the changes are too drastic too quickly there will be more kickback, urgency is one thing but rushing and impatience especially when we have years to work with will only bring about mistakes

It has to do with the average age of racial populations. Whites are over 50, spics are under 10. In two election cycles, just from the people who are already here, you could have a massive swing in the voter pool through deaths and graduated eligible voters. That's a certainty when you look to the electoral map even if the swing ends up not being quite as dramatic for the country overall.

worst case we can always go for that civil war or violent insurrection

Right but you're sort of advocating just stumbling along until that happens and hoping it will be okay. I'm just trying to point out that the timeline we're operating under is so dire that we don't have the time for Trump to set up the next guy. The changes needed must be dramatic and rapidly implemented now just to get a next guy.

Checked for The Imperium and The God Emperor of Mankind

Donald Trump Jr.

If I even get the inkling that the kikes and commies are about to harm the Trumps, then the gauntlet has been thrown and shit gets real.

Grand

What's this 200,000 you speak of? 100,000 is nothing short of heresy.

Don't give up on california. Retards (mostly redditors that are "super cool new conservatives you guise") think that axing CA from the U.S. will solve most of our problems. Surrendering CA would not only generate a massive famine, it would create a snowball effect. With a huge coastal cut into the U.S, mexico would gain greatly in strength and have the mind to go after other territories. What would we give up next? Arizona? New Mexico? Eventually Texas? Giving up CA would escalate the browning of North America if anything.

They are already gone unless you physically go in and remove/kill millions of the people living there. Texas was like ~40% White in children 0-4 years old back in 2010.

Prove it.

This 'news event' is nothing but a distraction to keep you 'entertained' and doing nothing
You are being BLUEPILLED

Haven't you ever wondered why NO ONE ever seems to call for real action against our enemies?
It's not just the 'chilling effect' from mass surveillance. Every popular forum is censored by the government through intelligence contractors.
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside. They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP BEING BLUEPILLED

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and stop sitting on ass

Thousands of kikes and traitors are running around in broad daylight, with their addresses publicly available, running the enterprises that are destroying the white race, meanwhile the vast majority of you are playing pretend here and distracting yourself with meaningless bullshit.

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. We don't need to "redpill" more people.
We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need YOU to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR. How else to you imagine anything will change? You think you can do better in the propaganda game than the jewish system with their mass-surveillance/media apparatus?

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
FUCKING DO THAT INSTEAD OF THIS

At least 90% of you are hopelessly worthless NEET pieces of shit that we will use as suicide bombers. I'm talking to the 10% that are real human beings here.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

Every single time.

winning bump