I am not feeling Life is Strange. for what it is, it's great… perhaps 4/5. however...

i am not feeling Life is Strange. for what it is, it's great… perhaps 4/5. however, i don't want to play a mini-series, i want to play a game

kiillll yourself.

Even as a walking simulator, I have no fucking clue why people like this shit.

good bait man
4/5 good for what it is

Now check these

checked af

holy shit i got dub dubs

Checked in kind

Never seemed all that great to me. By the end it just invalidates everything that happened. On top of that its closer to a visual novel, or walking sim with the lack of gameplay and indie dev styled story.

I expected I would see you again, my old friend darkness

its a shit game though

The only good thing to come out of this game was Life is Dranks.

Get the fuck out of here and don't post that webm again asshole

The best thing to come out of Life is Tumblr

lol

Look at the bright side. We have a perfectly good Dubs thread. Even OP joined in on the fun.

I remember when an user shared the webm post live stream of the game. Good times.

What is with some people's obsession here to try and claim this game is great? Dam near every other time I look at this board I see a thread with some nitwit trying to promote this game as being good when it is shit.

wew

good numbers gents

Checked

I knew I would eventually find this again

Where the fuck do you people come from

Obligatory

Not to mention that fans of this game are sexist. They only enjoy the game because the two main characters are lesbians. They hate the idea of Max and Warren being in a relationship, and said if the game was about two gay guys they wouldn't play it. And they think they are progressive.

Seconded. Required watching.

sage

What the hell is newfaging. It`s called newfagging you retard

Just wait for the television series. I'm sure it'll be hella good on that sweet tasty plasma television screen.

That's pretty good