Another conservative women burning the coal

Another conservative women burning the coal.
Seriously, why are they so fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=P-UKPpmQlys
archive.is/QpVNN
hooktube.com/watch?v=V9SUvTAnaUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I Googled the pic and everything is coming from mid-August of last year. Can't tell if it's legit though.

Literally the worst

Who is this shiksa and why should I care about her?
t. sane white American male

The cuckservative meme didnt come out of nowhere. Anyway. Isnt she a New York City woman? Some of them are kinda weird. Although some are super super nice.

Fox News Literally Who

Hold on a second….he's younger then her..isn't he?

She’s a white conservative female meaning she’s only on-topic if lies are being spread about her. She took a pic with a black guy so obviously she’s fucking him, Holla Forums goon logic 101.

But I'm a goon and I support drumpf.

So. Which white dude hurt her?

Her dad probably.

MAGA FELLOW PEDES

I think it's half because of the social pressure to prove they're not racist as women hate being outgrouped, and half because so many conservative women are kikes.

(((conservative)))

There’s literally no evidence they’re dating or reason she would keep it a secret if they were. She took a pic with a black conservative, that’s literally it. The rest is lefty media projection trying to cast her as some kind of “race traitor” since they can’t win a debate. Nothing triggers them more than a female with a brain.

Cuckservatives are nothing more than leftists who want lower taxes.
Neoliberals are leftists who want high taxes. Thats the only difference between them.

well put

Color me surprised.

She hasn't denied that she dated him.
So its pretty much confirmed.

That is what it means to be a race traitor.

Just remember, never trust conservative women.

(and alleged Lahren coalburning)

Why?

Also I always thought that she was retarded for that tweet. It's not really autistic to think he's could be kebab. He looks more Indian to me. There's a reason "mystery meat" is a term.

They haven’t been seen together since + if she went out of her way to comment headline would be “tomi lahren rejects POC”.

Why do you think soyboys like to watch their wives get railed by a big ol' buck? Why do you think the jew squeals in delight when a moslem commits another terror attack against the goyim? Why do you think nihilism is the most popular ideology for millenials?
Put simply, the modern man thirsts for annihilation. All of his actions lead to the destruction of his people, circumstance, and environment, and rightly so. What have they done for him? If he's to exist alone, why shouldn't anyone else?

Probably because current year white males are all either virtue signalling betas, chronic masturbator mgtows or alphas only interested in long term relationships/marriage. Remember this is the same girl who said she didn’t want to get married young because it would destroy western culture.
hooktube.com/watch?v=P-UKPpmQlys

archive.is/QpVNN
According to this, he wasn't the first guy she race mixed with.

No need to even reply anymore. You're filtered.

KYS

This is what I mean about lefty’s being the truly racist. Might be charming except for the 100% lack of self awareness.

We're talking about women though. Why would a woman do this? I get that they probably think they're "going to the winning team" and they're probably right, in my blackpilled opinion but I can't help but to imagine that they'd be hardwired to have some sense still.

We're talking about A woman. There r millions of women. Right.

We're speaking in generalities. Obviously it's not all but it's an increasing amount.

Women are caught up in the same nihilistic claptrap as numales and soyboys. A white girl fucking a nigger is equivalent to a neg looking to poz himself. Both aim for destruction.

Or as sudocuck so eloquently put it "I love seeing something beautiful destroyed (in reference to a blonde girl getting fucked by an ape)". /monster/ fags are basically the same as well, you start out with interracial, find out the black men aren't as beastly as you want juxtaposed next to the innocent, pure white girl, so you go for orcs. Once orcs aren't enough you go for tentacle monsters and so on…

Hw-wheat fields…

That's a yidess user.

cheesy ass lines showing basic proof they're either close associates or fuckbuddies.

She isn't a coalburner. That is just a friend, she has a white boyfriend that is in the special forces, the guy is ripped to shreds.

oy

Enough about Drupper though. Why are you defending a coalburning jewess?

cuz dey luve her

Stop projecting, abraham.

You are joking right? Taking a picture with somebody doesn't mean tou are fucking them but are you really saying these pics aren't suspect? She's a kike anyway which brings me back to the point. Why are you defending a coalburning jewess?

I don't see it.
Looks more like a mestizo with some african admixture, like a 'rican.

Why is she a jew again? Because she made some anti-nazi tweet years ago? All that means is she’s a normal North American responding predictably to her programming. As far as dating muds who cares, all that means is no self respecting white guy is ever going to marry her. She not being your cup of tea is one thing but Holla Forums‘s tendency to not only attack right leaning whites exclusively but do it aggressively with lies and embellishment makes you indistinguishable from your so called enemies.
also I met her once and she was nice

user WHAT TH
user, as valid a point as that is, it just normalizes dating niggers all the more for (((conservative hwite womens))), which are probably some of the most suspicious when it comes to kike behavior because they go straight for the bbc.

She's a jew because she looks like onw, has bottle blonde hair, talked about her grandparents escaping from the nazis in Denmark and coincidentally has a surname that is common among Danish jews. Put two nd two together brainlet.

Also Holla Forums is full of retards now. I don't use that board.

nu/pol/ in a nutshell:

At this point I’d rather date a chink or sheboon like 6:40
hooktube.com/watch?v=V9SUvTAnaUQ
than some dumb bitch who gets her opinions from social media and happens to have skin like mine. Wouldn’t have kids with them but bringing more people into this toilet earth is a selfish thing to do anyway.

Her and her sister both couldn’t look any less jewish + even if that story about her grandparents were true there were plenty of scandinavians, germans etc who fled hitler. The idea his only enemies were jews and niggers is nice but retarded.

Her sister looks just like a confirmed Jewish girl I used to know. Wish I had pics to show you.

hot.

Good, she knows that the BBC is best!

hes just your average amerimutt

Not gonna lie, I was pissed off at first but after reading this there's like a 95% chance that this dude is actually pretty based.

Who cares if she is a jew? She's a white pro Trump alt righter, that's what really counts.

She’s disavowed “alt right” just like soycuck, mundane shill and every other good goy gg opportunist. If wasn’t eye candy she’d be useless as a hat full of busted assholes.

(((Just a coincidence)))

user, I…

All dogs go to heaven. All niggers go in the ovens. Is your Wife's boyfriend a "based nigger" too?

What is there to disavow about the alt right?
Submissive behavior like "disavowal" is already implicit in the term "alt right."

That’s always the fucking problem: letting enemies and outsiders define terms for you. Holla Forums is especially retarded, assuming joooz are some kind of master manipulators when literally anybody who can spell + has internet access can d&c their whole fucking board in less than an hour
Then after years of fantasizing about mainstream white nationalism along comes Dickie who decides to claim the mantle of “”alt right”” for himself. And what makes him the official spokesman? Who validates and confirms him as defecto leader? The ZOG media of course, without which none of those chuckleheaded reactionary fucks could form a cohesive thought without. And it’ll happen again, only the next time it’ll be the 1% of non-retards from the previous “movement” dividing them. That’s how it works
It’s the story of history. Only eceleb who’s come even close to figuring out how to avoid it is Jim, that stream where he ate soycucks lunch the other day was fucking gold.

It wouldn't surprise me if they dated, tbh. But idk if it's like that Ann Coulter thing where everyone says she dated some black guy, but you don't really even know if it's true or not. I think there was even a rumor about her dating Bill Maher, I would believe it all but I haven't seen proof.

Oh JIM, please, let me eat your precum, its so delishious. Your cock is not black like those other e-celebs, I love you JIM. Make me your woman, JIM.

this is not a thing
women don't have loyalties or set in stone principles

She's a kike, who cares.

What’s wrong Sargon? Did your wife’s son take metokur’s side too?

Jim soon enough will be raising his own wife's hapa son.

Whores will be whores, they will latch on to any movement for attention. Do yourself a favor a don't take any of these personalities seriously.

Unless a woman is a race realist she isn't worth paying attention to.

woman is a "race realist" if the man* she's attached to is
women are mindless followers

*if he's a real man

Holy shit, more?

She dated him in in 2015 and he is Canadian. How did he vote for Trump? also Irish are less white then niggers

kek I thought it was a meme

Looks shooped