It's a Jew York Thing

The real and obvious reason why SNL didn't make a (((Harvey Weinstein))) joke.

>(((Lorne Michaels))) was filmed leaving SNL's after-party in New York at about 4am
>When he was asked why the show avoided the (((Weinstein))) controversy, he smiled and responded: ((('It's a New York thing')))
>The show had earlier been criticized for not mentioning the sexual harassment allegations leveled against (((Weinstein))) this week
>An audience member has since revealed the cast did try out a (((Weinstein))) joke during a dress rehearsal but it was cut before it went to air

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960654/SNL-s-Lorne-Michaels-reveals-didn-t-roast-Weinstein.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1KtGK]
archive.is/a421u
jewishbusinessnews.com/2015/03/31/did-harvey-weinstein-grope-a-former-berlusconi-girl/
archive.is/8swC7
youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4
archive.is/UHib3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a Kike

We can really milk this Weinstein situation, I don't think the normies have had a wakeup call about (((them))) this large since Bernie Maddoff. This may be even better, because they already have familiarity with the characters involved, their favorite virtue signalling "Trump is a sexist" actresses all covering for the sick Jew sexual predator Harvey. Half of them were happy to whore themselves and exchange abuse for fame and shekels, and now their hypocrisy has been exposed.

Did you see that Weinstein even went to one of those pussy hat marches? Pathetic. Hopefully this Hurricane Harvey decimates their entire hollywood kike operation.

Don't give these stupid inbred kikes attention, fuck television in general.

White privilege.

The absolute butthurt. We need to start finding pics of these people with Weinstein.. Meme (((weinstein parties)))

no logical reason other than taking a seat on the casting couch can explain how the majority of jewish nepotism variety hour alumni have a career.

What is SNL?

Reminder that Jimmy Kimmel used to be a shitlord comedian who made dick and tit jokes. Don Jr. really missed an opportunity to throw an old Man Show clip back in his face. Of course, Kimmel would pull a Liebowitz and say "I'm just a comedian, it's nod teh same, lol" which could be rejoined by: "then quit acting like your the conscience of America."

Saturday Night Live
A long-running comedy sketch show.

Is ACS still good? I haven't listened in a while.

Kikes bank on the lack of institutional memory among the goyim. That's why I became a historian.

It's a kikel thing

kek

Something I wonder is if the white celebrities ensnared by jews fully grasp their situation. Do they understand the historical context of their enslavement, or do they view their manager as just "coincidentally" a jew?

Maybe we should spam the social media of ethnically white celebrities with infographics showing how their abusive owners are jews, and how this behavior has centuries of precedent. Such a strategy might pay dividends in unforeseen ways.

It's been said that he likes for women to watch him take showers.>>10727312
What is that about?

I mean, I seriously doubt anybody has ever explained to Emma Watson how the jews have a long track record of preying on young white women. She's doubtlessly witnessed firsthand individual examples of it, but I doubt anybody has ever explained to her that similar behavior is part of what motivated Hitler to remove jews from Germany (as well as 100+ other expulsions).

Powerful image. She was really an attractive girl before the kikes did a number on her.

Her parents should be executed to set an example. Pimping out your young daughter to the jews like they did should be a hangable offense.

The MAN SHOW is a goldmine of Trigger's. Just wait until SJW's discover it now the Kimmel is trying to enter their world

Does this mean Hilary gave Harvey money?

It means the opposite.

The other way around

Normal donations from Harvey ti the recipient don't have a negative sign.

If they do have a negative sign, isn't that going from the recipient to the contributor?

So, I Googled this guy to find out who he is. Lol, so what? Women shrieking about "sexual harassment" in Hollywood have to be mentally ill. I mean, WHAT, exactly, do they think they're selling?

Notice how when he's in blackface he always tries to maintain a look of vacant emptyheadedness. Truly he was a master of his craft and understood the negro character.

You think we care about the women? This is simply a prime opportunity to push against the hypocrisy of the liberals and even better, push people towards realizing exactly how (((Hollywood))) actually works. I'm still suspicious that this is even happening, Weinstein is a big time kike, and the paper that exposed him is also run by kikes. So Weinstein must have ticked off part of the cabal for this to be occurring.

What a coincidence.

Oh man, it's been so long, even Kimmel has turned into a faggot since then.

Ziggy zoggy ziggy zoggy oy oy oy!!

It's a real life Aristocrats joke that writes itself, passing on this to do kosher 'social commentary' keeps them in the safe space that prevents doing or saying actually transgressive (humorous.) The inability to laugh at themselves is a huge asset here.

ahh good old 'Spiritual America', featuring a young nude, 10 yr old brooke sheilds, sold off to (((them))) by here shit,predatory mother, all under the guise of "art"

really makes the ol noggin go joggin

there is speculation of the fappening was not a compromise of several accounts or apples databases and security. It was the compromise of one phone, one phone with all the pictures… maybe Weinsteins or similar phone?

Is it the Trump curse… turns out Weinstein is trying to make a documentary about Trump with Micheal Moore.

They don't really. They call it grooming because it is a slow process. Then, once you're inside, you use drugs or drink to cope.

SOGGY KNEES

Also, guess who are all members of the Royal Order of Jesters? That's right, comedians.

Remember when the Rothschild's own magazine wrote this [archive.is/1KtGK]

A 'global legal order' that they themselves refer to as the 'New World Order':

"[…]the LIBERAL INTERNATIONAL ORDER came into being and why it must be defended as never before. They believe that the basis of what they call the NEW WORLD ORDER"

>Perhaps the greatest danger at present is the incumbency of an American president who despises international norms, who disparages free trade and who continually flirts with abandoning AMERICA'S ESSENTIAL ROLE IN MAINTAINING THE (((GLOBAL LEGAL ORDER)))

A 'global legal order' that they themselves refered to as the 'New World Order':

I still think Trump is controlled opp. to a certain extent, but your pic related is just another example of how Trump's election represents the beginning of the end of these kikes global satanic pedo empire.

Remember when the Rothschild's own magazine wrote this [archive.is/1KtGK]

>Perhaps the greatest danger at present is the incumbency of an American president who despises international norms, who disparages free trade and who continually flirts with abandoning AMERICA'S ESSENTIAL ROLE IN MAINTAINING THE (((GLOBAL LEGAL ORDER)))

A 'global legal order' that they themselves refered to as the 'New World Order':

I still think Trump is controlled opp. to a certain extent, but your pic related is just another example of how Trump's election represents the beginning of the end of these kikes global satanic pedo empire.

Not sure what your getting at.

Remember HeForShe?
Check out the newest video there. Also think of the symbolism between HeForShe and Hillary's Campaign, so similar.

"Don't engage or pry further into these matters, goy-, I mean, guys!"

You don't have to watch TV obsessively to spot kike influence.

Heard one ACS with Adam talking about TMS and behind the scenes Jimmy was a little bitch push over for network.
Adam mentioned how every sketch they had any trouble running past the network, Jimmy was either quiet on the issue, or only expressed displeasure away from their ears, and Adam would have to play 'the bad guy' to get most the sketches on air.

@52 seconds
Really makes you think.

It's pretty obvious tbh, all I'm saying is that you look at this story and how all the celebs/elites referred to it as an 'open secret' - compare it to other shit like Epstein, Polanski, Playboy putting nude child models in their magazine TWICE, Elijah Wood and Corey Feldman's interviews about the open secret of child abuse in Hollywood etc. - and then look at how the same Hillary Clinton that's close friends with Weinstein had the backing of virtually the entire Hollywood/mainstream media/Goldman Sachs etc. zeitgeist, and it's pretty clear that these people are all in bed together, and Trump (at least as an 'event') represents their downfall.

yup, The Man Show was awesome

Well there is always the chance he is being blackmailed.

I am sure some crazy shit happened around The Man show. Its kinda weird how Kimmel was noted for being the strait down the middle, light comedy late night host(Like Carson) then all of a sudden went total Cobart nutty. Now he has turned off half his audience who where tuned in to escape all the negativity. He is now just 1 of many other crying leftist.

There has to be piles never aired tape from The Man Show. With all that hot ass around no way the control room wasn't rolling constantly.

Why would you shoop in a picture of that guy in the mirror pic? The person taking her picture in those was another woman.

See

Used to do some stand-up and got to know comics off-stage. Most are petty egotistical drunks TBH with ED. They all whine about Robin Williams stealing their jokes too.

He dated Sarah Silverman is what happened.

Believe it or not not all comics are hedonists, but exposure to that scene plus alcohol/drugs sometimes causes bad behaviour.

t. (((Harvey Weinstein)))

And yall niggas keep talkin' 'bout muh pure based white waifu, that bitch is half SAVAGE.

Holy shit I completely forgot this show existed. Sure got memory holed. It's a shame Don Jr didn't use this.

I always had a gut feeling weinkike was a big creep and that he did awful things to pic related and others in exchange for money/fame.

Those Karl Malone segments where top notch. Fucking Jimmy the gimmel realloy pzzed up his neg hole for a few shecks more than Corolla

What's funny about all this, I remember during the Hollywood is burning thread we had an user who claimed to be from Pedowood trying to debunk some of the stuff being said. I remember saying something like, "Well obviously Weinstein isn't going to call you to his office first day on the job, but what if you want to eventually move up higher?" To which he (or someone) replied:

yes thats exactly what happens

It's funny because Weinstein's name was a dick pull on my part, just a name I pulled, I thought of him because of Kevin Smith's Weinstein impersonation, which sounds creepy as all fuck.

Turns out it really is Weinstein. Wew.

I wish I knew the reason for this character assassination. It's obviously a character assassination and not stronk womyn finally taking a stand. The main actress speaking out is an irrelevant washed out actress with nothing to lose.

Most likely his shekel shuffling ability is drying up and if he can't pay, he can't play.

What did she mean by this?

that kike is really hard to look at

i'd really like to stick it in an oven

Speaking of NY:
NY Times gutted Weinstein story back in 2004.
archive.is/a421u
Author is founder of The Wrap (early 2009), no bosses to answer to, and she didn't get this off her chest eight years ago?

Who says he can't still? We need a compilation of his worst segments to hurl at that faggot Kimmel.

I guess it's also a New York thing when the cops cover for him as well.

From a (((trusted source))) no less….
jewishbusinessnews.com/2015/03/31/did-harvey-weinstein-grope-a-former-berlusconi-girl/

archive.is/8swC7

Hugh Hefner died and he took a lot of secrets with him.

It says "remember she prefers scented lube"

Good shit, user. Someone tweet it at her, post results.

Kek, who are you trying to fool kikes! We know the Entertainment-business is based on who you fuck on your way up. Each and everyone are whores doing sexual favours to their producers/managers/agents to get ahead of the others. It's been known for years.

Kill all Jews and Masonic scum

*self proclaimed comedy

Poor lass, no wonder she started listening to Trudeau.

10/10

Extra fucking helpful lad, thank you!

Emma hits me right in my feels. That picture of him submissively leading her to the (((Rolls))) she looks unsure, then her eyes betray 'do not want'

Is he shooped into that bathing suit picture? For all that is good please let it be a shoop. my glasses aren't on, lost then, thx

*her being submissively led. going to suicide bye

Disgusting, sleazy kike. How do people not put 2 and 2 together? Boggles the mind

Human trafficking.

Not as powerful as the side by side with the kike painting.

I don't get it, is that a pic of weinstein's couch or something? it doesn't look like what I'd imagine a rich kike would have

he did a good job of shopping in weinstein's face though

I concur. Coulter is a one woman Heinrich Himmler.

Could he have done something that lead to his betrayal by the rest of the tribe? He was a big part of getting the LOTR movies made which are really white even compared to the standards of the time and would be full of niggers if it was made today. They were pretty popular and increased awareness of mythology, emboldening the white man. As everyone has pointed out, he seemingly enjoyed long term protection which suddenly just "ran out" unexpectedly.

great memesmanship

Don't forget that Weinstein was also producing that mini series they are doing on Trayvon Martin.

Google casting couch. That's how Hollywood works.

Even if you are doing it ionically, you two shouldn't talk like niggers.

we need to visit these people before they die naturally. God's judgment won't be enough.

I lol'ed.

This is probably one of the best
>youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4

So Andy Signore from (((Screen Junkies))) just got fired for sexual harassment allegations. Is he a Jew?

Sadly this is how you have to deal with them.

"You mean I have to blow Sergy AND Eric?"

Interesting if true.

We get it, you're in an incel, but who do you think formed the modern women? Think of women as true lemmings and you'll probably go easier on them, the intellectual marxist women who propagate degeneracy however can be killed on sight.

You should care about the women because they hold the key to reproduction and a strong family ,if you can make it so, the more women that are destroyed and ripped violently of their innocence and catapulted into widely accepted mass degeneracy, the worse we all become. Every action ripples across the whole of society.

So, is this kike Dan "Hymen holocauster" Schneider's sensei?

kikes are so fucking gross
revulsion to parasites, an adaptive trait

This 'news event' is nothing but a distraction that doesn't matter
You are being BLUEPILLED

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and stop sitting on your fucking worthless ass

thousands of kikes are running around in broad daylight, with their addresses publicly available, running the enterprises that are destroying the white race
meanwhile you are playing pretend here

We don't need more proof. We don't need to "redpill" more people.
We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need YOU to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
FUCKING DO THAT INSTEAD OF THIS

At least 90% of you are hopelessly worthless NEET pieces of shit that we will use as suicide bombers. I'm talking to the 10% that are real human beings here.
WAKE UP! DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS!

This really. It's been a while since we've had such a clear-cut case of Jewish degeneracy out in the open for all the normalfags to see, we shouldn't waste it.

I hope so. Really need more far rightists placed among the academy. A genuine historical study of Jewish power would do wonders.

Makes a lot more sense then some guys breaking into iCloud and sifting through //millions// of users and all their crap to find a handful of celebs.

Did anyone ever link all the actresses

Well, considering Carolla seemed to be the smarter and wittier of the two, and Kimmel seemed confused about reading his lines most of the time, as if he had nothing to do with writing them, I'm guessing Kimmel didn't have much skin in the game and was content to be a parasite for recognition. Getting his own show where he didn't have to even do the minimal contribution and could concentrate on leftist propagandizing and cucking in public seemed to be his ultimate dream job.

We should be meme-ing portrayals of public masturbation with the catchphrase “it’s a New York thing”

Wonder how difficult it would be to compile a list of Weinstein's starlets and see how many of them have lost their minds.

Well, when you are a child rape victim at the hands of some fat, greasy jew, I'm sure your need for "feminist empowerment" becomes great. Kid gets all her control taken away, suddenly becomes a fanatical women's rights loony to compensate.

I seriously feel guilty laughing about that but fuck I can't help it.

Why should I care about them if I won't be able to reproduce anyway?
Fucking neck yourself nigger, you should have thought about your beloved pussy before America and the rest of the anglos found their love for jew cock.
Don't complain now if some people don't exactly care, let alone have love for females. You can call us "good goys" or traitors all you want but it ain't as simple as you think it is.

Do it live after you find the falafel.

As a former beta orbiter of some of these victims, it's because daddy wasn't paying enough attention or spending too much time at the office. One was grooming her daughter to be a tomboy when I last saw her about five years ago, so the kid must be about ten now. Sure hope she's doing okay. Some little girls like playing with their barbies and hula hoops.

Great idea Moshe.

I wonder if he learned how to jazz into potted plants from Bill.

My question is, why is there finally some actual traction in Hollywood for making this guy face justice? Less than a decade ago, when another jew who drugged and raped at least one thirteen year old girl, was in custody in Switzerland, all of Hollywood lined up to suck his dick and say how he should just be forgiven.

For drugging and raping a 13 year old girl.

Is societal awareness of the JQ increasing, or is it just the jews' Feminism Golem finally growing too big for them to rein in?

So in response to being asked about why he didn't discuss a huge sexual harassment case he says "w-well you're dad said something crude once!" It almost sounds like he's defending him.

Lawfag here. It's a number of factors, but mostly because at one time you could pay someone off to keep quiet. Law as they say is ever evolving, and this is now an unconscionable term of a contract in some places.

Polanski is a special case because he lives in France, where they vive le difference. Of course a few years of rapefugees may have changed attitudes, who knows.

then this happened

It's not vive le difference, its vive le republic, that's what fucked everything up, starting with the 1789 anglo-kikes coup they call the (((french revolution))).

Old Clip Resurfaces of Kimmel Having Women Guess What’s In His Pants: Maybe ‘Put Your Mouth On It’

archive.is/UHib3

This old boomer Canadian kike is throwing us a bone. He's basically saying, "I can't make fun of him, he's a powerful New York, behind the scenes, show biz jew" It's a tacit admission that the word has gone out to the Jew controlled NBC that Weinstein isn't to be talked about. A "New York thing" is a euphemism for a jewish thing.

It's like how TV execs said that the Seinfeld sitcom is "too New York" to be a hit. Hollywood and TV execs use this as a euphemism to mean "too Jewish, it won't do well in the south and midwest, oy vey, those goyim don't like our shtick"

I'd like to bury this clown(meaning destroy his credibility and career, making him a disgraced shell of a man) for being such a pathetic jew controlled pos.

Trump has had enough.

Never shoot (((Left))).

Aaaaand melienials just discovered The Man Show. You could have stayed out of politics and become the next Johny Carson. Now the SJW's are going to eat you alive. Good Job Kimmel.

Hey user, as someone who used to fall asleep in school because he stayed up to watch Carson, there was a long-running problem Johnny had with his ex-wives. Also, back then, there seemed to be more of Chinese Wall between light entertainment and narrative-pushing.

Honestly, fuck New York. I recently moved up here from Virginia and I have never seen so many subhumans in my life - and I'm not only talking about the shitskins. A lot of white ( (((white)))? ) people here just seem plain deformed, or directly out of fucking Innsmouth.