How do I make friends in vidya?

How do I make friends in vidya?

Social media is a malignant cancer on vidya,
Look at any shitty Valvebook group full of degenerate traps & furfags.
These aren't people I would call friend material, more like oven material.

Nakadashi!

fuck that
how do i make friends in general ?

What do you wanna play together. I could use more friends.

Great thread

If I pull that mono-camera off will you die?

You can't. Unless you're playing a playdough/lego game like Spore or Minecraft.

Easy, just be yourself.

/thread

Except when yourself is a mentally ill freak, then pretend to be someone you aren't because no one wants to be friends with some disgusting loner who acts sincere.

You ask that and post that picture. You aren't fooling me OP. It's still gay when men fuck you, even when you dress as a girl.

If OP is gay then why is he asking how to make friends? I would imagine letting men fuck you while you are dressed as a girl would lead all kinds of interactions.

He wants to make friends, not scare them.

don't bother
you don't need friends, only yourself and some tools

social media is cancer on anything

Never be yourself when you first meet, that's the worst advice.
Use politeness to establish a common ground first, and should that prove to be impossible, use it to soften the blow of parting.

ive tried the yourself way and not yourself way
both make people run away
im so alone and sad

You don't, get used to being alone.

first stop posting anime on the video games bard faggot

Sometimes I wonder if I'm retarded and everyone knows it but me

let them fuck you in the ass while you cosplay as there waifu

you don't want to make friends when playing video games. video games fucking suck and only normalfags play them.

Assuming you play on steam or origin or whatever, just add people who you got on well with and who play well.

Then ask them if they wanna play with you a couple times.
After a while they (or you) will hit the other up with "hey how's it going?" then chat during the game and voila.

If I knew how to make friends in real life, I wouldn't be on 8ch.net/v/ on friday night, feeling my stomach get drilled by lethal gastric acid from the constant anxiety I feel while alive.

kys

The minute you stop being a faggot is the same time you'll be able to make friends.

I felt this way too and it took me years to get over. It's really simple: you just need to realize that while you may not be 100% normal, that doesn't mean anything's wrong with you. Just accept yourself for who you are, as generic as that may sound.

Only with gays, and gays aren't friends.

I don't want to be arrested.

I have a better question.
How do you get rid of a friend?

Depends on the person. In what way is he an annoying faggot?

Try acting like any one of us

You say that like it's a bad thing…

This is a meme answer but it's quite possibly the best advice you can get.

Faking your behaviour so you look acceptable to your potential friends is a very short term solution.
Everyone does it when dealing with pretty much everyone else for the sake of getting along with your neighbors and tolerate each other, but nobody really expects this to forge friendships. If you behave normally and people don't like it, don't count on being friends with them. Find different people that either like or at least tolerate you or you're never gonna be happy with whom you find.

We talking permanently or just a quick job?
Cyanide or "make your own crystals!!1!" work very well for permanent solutions. For a quick job, I recommend fucking up his car\mother\house.
Alternatively, you can start throwing knives\cutlers\pointy objects at him until he gets the message.

You can also change your name and move to another country if you don't want to give the guy any trouble.

Or, you know, tell him that you don't like the guy at all and explain why he's an insufferable cunt. When you are done with it, he'll make a face that will make both of you wish you'd have used the knives instead, but at least it gets the job done.

Own a mic.
Be positive in gamechat.
Ask if they are ever down to play another game with you.
That's pretty much it.
This is especially true if you play CS

Watch your favorite ponr in public, its the best way to meet people with similar interests

Come on to him and ask if he wants to feel you inside him. Either you'll lose a friend or you'll gain a lover.

You don't make friends in vidya, you make friends outside of vidya.

GAMERS DON'T HAVE TO BE YOUR FRIENDS, user

You fuck off to reddit, normalfag.

i dont want to be friends with someone who is perpetually positive. asking people to play another game is the best way.
warcraft 3 and starcraft were great for this because of custom maps

Bags of coins

Nice meme fagget.