KAEPERNIG BENDS THE KNEE

yahoo.com/sports/kaepernick-says-stand-anthem-signed-team-172312994.html

Top. Fucking. Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/917091286607433728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga's probably got a mortgage to pay

i would be too ashamed to do that.

This is disappointing. I was hoping all this crap would culminate to a legendarily awful superbowl.

what is the actual argument from BLM/leftist idiots against the black-on-black crime statistics?

Whitey made them do it.

OP is spreading fake news. (((CBS))) made the whole thing up.

From his own link.. pic related.

Not one of these stupid fucking niggers even the chicago bearswill make any attempt to reference the annual nigger on nigger slaughter in chicago which numbers in the 1000's every year for a long time now.

Obviously his kike masters have gotten nervous that the white goyim won't be tuning in as much. They need joe sixpack nice and entranced by bread and circuses.

Pretend it doesn't exist.

Stupid nig didn't realize they were sending him a message.

Trump ordered Wojak to walk out of the game if the niggers protested. WEW.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/917091286607433728

Keep an eye out for Presidential Address with very short notice.

This is a travesty.

They deny it. They deny statistics that don't agree with their talmudvision experience.

Pence bends the knee and walks out

Years of systemic oppression. Basically if they grew up with a privileged life they wouldn't do it.

jej the kikes tried to distract with kapernig saying we will be gud boi and Trump btfo their hope of getting anyones attention of off whats going on

the best part about that is they are saying that the less wealth and property someone has the more criminal they will be while in the same breath demanding that wealth and property be reduced to nothing

Afro Ameriniggers need to be retired.

Reminder to sage and report because the OP isn’t true.

what isnt true? that the dumb nigger tried to bargain his way back into playing? im sure thats true since he probably spent all his money on shiny car parts already but the niggers still on the team still felt comfortable enough to not listen to the kikes that told them not to kneel.

Something tells me ratings and attendance are way, way down.

(Checked and kek'd)

I don't have a source, but I'm pretty sure Steelers ticket sales plummeted after they did their bullshit, while that one guy who stood anyway's jersey sales soared.

While also calling the 1% the real criminals. Really none of it jives together in any sort of sensible way other than "white=evil".

Vid related.

Whens the next normie ball game that has potential kneelers?

Absolute madman, he actually did it.

The ultimate contrarian. Everyone in kneeling so he wants to stand

Dubs checked to heck, and keked

Faggots who rush back to watching football after this are cucks. Do you honestly think their SJW bullshit will stop?
The anthem ordeal should have been the last straw, not the only reason.

I heard one explanation was that their dads were so afraid of them getting killed by a white man that they beat them to keep them in line and so generations of blacks only knew to use violence and severe beatings to keep their kids in line. Because of their childhood beatings, the nogs only use violence to solve their issues.
tl;dr it's whitey's fault

No, Pence walked out to get his electric clamps, to teach liberal niggers a lesson after game.

Even those that don't rush back still have trace amounts of cuck in their system just for being there in the first place.

Are we the bull now, and the left cucked?

Every Sunday for the next couple of months, so today. 1ET (many), 4ET (not as many), 8:20ET (one). Majority of games are on Sunday. There's one on Monday, and one on Thursday until eventually those stop. Thursday games suck, no one watches those.

this is good

Id wager the Africans won't kneel while no ones watching. They only do it during big games by the looks of it.

He's half nigger mongrel, I doubt he's capable of internalized morality or abstract thought to the point of being able to be ashamed of his stupid actions.

Not quite. Don't get overconfident, but keep this up

NO DEAL
Make this nigger get a real job.

It's a shame though, because there won't really be an NFL anymore by the time he signs back up.

Walmart is of hire greetings
Chance is this nig will become into politic

I'd do it during handegg if I were Trump. Captive audience.

They taught one of the players femspeak, I'm dying.

Some nigger in the NHL did it last night, and apparently his whole team supported it despite the vegas shooting that just happened. The NHL should suffer the same as the NFL.

A better statistic is 90% of all violent interracial crime is committed by blacks against whites.

If you wanna cry "racism", clearly when racial hatred manifest through violence it is coming directly from blacks towards whites and this is statistically proven. Literally "blacks are the real racists". I don't really like these cuck arguments using commie buzzwords like "racist" but when backed with statistics normalfags respond well to them since that preconditioned reaction toward accusations of "racism" actually affects them to a point that is practically hardwired into their brain. It's why they say "dems are the real racists" because these troststyite buzzwords are so hammered into their brains they couldn't begin to simply stop giving a fuck about "racism" accusations nor realize racial preferences are natural.

Is there more than one? I thought an NHL nigger on a canadian team swore he would never disrespect the american anthem like that a couple of weeks ago.

If I were a bettin man I'd put my money on him doing it during the prime time sunday game. Because in addition to football there are a ton more people watching tv around that time before bed. And when he does an address every station has to play it maybe not the premium ones idk anyway so everyone watching tv and everyone on the internet streaming it drooling in anticipation is going to see it. And after they see it they are all going to run on the internet and post with the fury of 1000 suns. And thats IF the kikes dont cut him off mid sentence because hes red pilling too hard. If that happens it will be the fury of over 9001 suns. And then? They will go to sleep unable to stop thinking about what they just heard. It will torment their dreams. And they will wake up in the morning to go to work and they will hear the radio shock jocks desperately trying to damage control. And then they will be at work.. looking at each other, not really much to say everyone will know what is on everyone elses mind. Work output would be severely hindered as all of America attempts to apply cream to their newly fissured assholes but before long they will realize that once you are here you are here forever. And they will never question us again knowing that the last time they doubted us it got them sodomized by the truth.

If I were a bettin man I'd put my money on him doing it during the prime time sunday game. Because in addition to football there are a ton more people watching tv around that time before bed. And when he does an address every station has to play it maybe not the premium ones idk anyway so everyone watching tv and everyone on the internet streaming it drooling in anticipation is going to see it. And after they see it they are all going to run on the internet and post with the fury of 1000 suns. And thats IF the kikes dont cut him off mid sentence because hes red pilling too hard. If that happens it will be the fury of over 9001 suns. And then? They will go to sleep unable to stop thinking about what they just heard. It will torment their dreams. And they will wake up in the morning to go to work and they will hear the radio shock jocks desperately trying to damage control. And then they will be at work.. looking at each other, not really much to say everyone will know what is on everyone elses mind. Work output would be severely hindered as all of America attempts to apply cream to their newly fissured assholes but before long they will realize that once you are here you are here forever. And they will never question us again knowing that the last time they doubted us it got them sodomized by the truth.

AHHAHAHAHA Isnt that the stupid canadian nigger that was being all 'Im not a filthy nigger I will stand for the pledge'?

He did not kneel; he raised a fist. I'm not sure what difference this will make to normies, if any.

The raised fist is actually the nigger sign of defiance, with the Roman salute (now known as the Hitler salute) being the 'white man's'. The US changed this a while back to be the hand on head thing they now do, but it never used to be.

However culture is what it is, and now the clenched fist in the air has pretty much lost its original negro roots. If anything it looks like he supports the anthem.

the national anthem is gay

you too

This is the best shilling money can buy.

To be fair, all of them suck.

MUH MONEY

Let him keep kneeling; maybe he can shine some shoes for a living.

HA HA HA ! ! !
That stupid motherfucker!
How many millions of dollars did he lose out on!
F U C K H I M

Eager to see if any team is dumb enough to hire this monkey, and if any sportsfag whites line up to suck his dick now that he's a gudbwoy.

the bproblem is that for many normalfags, niggerball is the sum total of existence.

STOP WATCHING SPORTS!
If these people were worth anything they wouldn't play sports.

Look up 1968 Olympics raised fist.

SOUNDS like another case of FUCK WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE HELP

Why tweet this. It makes his VP look like his lapdog, as opposed to doing it of his own volition.

kek

Deny that it exists typically so they can blame white cops more for murder rates, but if they do acknowledge it's existence their best intellectual inquire is "lack of job opportunity", "poor neighborhood and schools", not enough money and government insistence"

In communist translation: "white business owners keeping blacks out" "being kept out of white neighborhood and white schools" "white ran government keeping the gibs for them selves"

Kikenick is denying he told the reporter this.

Their arguments:

By bringing up black crime statistics you are distracting from the conversation about police shooting innocent black babies.

Black on black crime is different than police on Black crime because Blacks is not da police. Da police is a higher standard.

These arguments are both valid but that is what they get for choosing such a stupid hashtag. Also, kneeling for the flag is also a shit way of conveying their message.

Nigs only care if non-nigs shoot a nig. That is basically the issue. They really don't give two shits and a nickle about black lives.

>(((1)))

You faggots really think you're being subtle, that's the sad part.

BEND THE KNEE
LOSE YOUR AMNESTY

13101 Harbor Dr
Waterford, CA 95386-8864
(209) 668-0432 - Landline
(559) 685-0819 - Landline
(209) 668-9114 - Landline
(209) 338-7057 - Wireless
(559) 783-0249 - Landline
(559) 909-2533 - Wireless
(805) 783-0249 - Landline
4193 Stewart Ln
Santa Clara CA 95054-4157
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

A fucking leaf who hates hockey, here. I would love to see the NHL burned to the fucking ground.

Everything is "racist".

Maybe spray something else besides a natural deodorant

He hurt the industry forever. No way they'll let him back in and if they do fans will still throw a fit at blackface Kaepercreep.

There's around two dozen in the league (31 teams, 20 players per team at any given time). Despite being a Canadacuck I barely watch the NHL anymore since it's Europuss hockey now and is getting ever more Americanized.

Can't wait to see TSN in 2050 explaining to me that Gretzky was actually DeWayne Gretzky this whole time and that he really helped hockey in America when the white supremacists in Edmonton sold his enslaved ass to the LA Kangz.

EUGENE GU
EVERY FUCKING TIME
EVERY FUCKING TWEET
DEPORT THIS CHINK

Whitey better give us money for those programs!

C'mon pol, he named his piece Angela Davis, a known commie nigger. So, this communist nigger is offering to train other communist niggers? Hes a commie, definately not a 'black nationalist' as the video states. Isnt there a law against training/equipping communists?

Well bye, oh and leave the ball because it ain't yours, nigger.

nothing new here m8s.

You should lurk moar.

why? because i didnt /–/ it like your 'tsm dictates? Look at all these non-arguments

Yeah, that's not true. This half-nigger is demonstrably a crappy football player. Now he's begging for someone, anyone, to pay him for something.

I hope he kills himself in despair and bankruptcy.