Are Trump Supporters Retarded?

Looking at the various posts today from jewish Kushnerbots and TRS/reddit_teh_Donald kikes, it seems everything that was ever leanred by anons has been quickly forgotten.

Every single individual speaker at the Charlottesville Rally was either an actual biological jew or a CIA-spook.

They are controlled opposition, they role is to misdirect and derail any true legitimate resistance to jewish power ever arising.

The following video details every single named speaker at the Charlottesville agit-prop psyop, that l;ed to a jew running into a crowd, making a fat bird have a heart attack, which is now being blamed on white nationalist 'nazis', even though the culprit was jewish

TOO MANY THREADS TRY AGAIN

Close, they're not retarded, they're "classical liberals" which is pretty close to retarded.

I think it might be worse.

The whole "DEMS ARE THE REAAAAL RACISTS" and "DEMS ARE THE REAAAAAL HOMOPHOBES"

They LITERALLY want the same things as the left, just without any of the bullshit.

Bump

r/The_Donald is literally 50% irredeemable imbeciles and 50% paid shills
Nationalist Front Responds To r/The_Donald
by Hunter Wallace

Having a stroke there kike? Is this some new derailing tactic you thought up in tel aviv?

You forgot one: "ANTIFA ARE THE REAAAAL FASCISTS!"

Anyone who still supports Trump is a retard. But you are pretty retarded yourself.
No, that's people like you who attack anyone who rises up by calling them Jews or CIA without any proof because you want to discourage people from getting off their asses and going against the jews.

I was going to post it in entirely, but the shill ruined the thread. Now I'm gonna make another.

Haven't seen you for a while, Lain. Seems our "alpha wolf" has returned from his mental hospital after his ban ended and stopped using his tor.

Prepare for him going into full sperg mode in other threads also. These 2 days of bullying him was so enjoyable.

Until they start rejecting the morality of Liberals then they can never truly be trusted. You need to abandon everything outright before resettling yourself politically.

you forgot the video

Won't let me upload it, still trying to compress, this goy posted the youtube url here

Cuckservatives really are walking caricatures.

I made a thread about it here

Hadn't seen it, cheers.

Wrong, they want comfort. That's it. The want nothing to change and everything to be like it was before. Little do these faggots realize that things have been shit for decades now.

TRS switched to shilling against Trump even before his inauguration. Although I do agree that the Charlottesville rally was clearly a trap and all the organizers were shit
Can you link the video user?

Lainposting is not new. You just need to learn to love Lain

Are Trump Fans Retarded

The relevant bit starts at 6 minutes, everyone involved in the aut-kike and each speaker of Charlottesville exposed as a zionist, state paid spook or biological jew.

"Are Trump Fans Retarded"

The relevant bit starts at 6 minutes, everyone involved in the aut-kike and each speaker of Charlottesville exposed as a zionist, state paid spook or biological jew.

Spent 20 minutes trying to upload the video, every time it failed, then suddenly appeared here

The video I uploaded here in that post, is the part of interest here

The GOP has been run by communists since the 1950's.
You will be banned fore mentioning it here though.

Repeating this because you (>implying) repeated the thread.

REDPILL THEM

Redpill them. Redpill Holla Forums. Redpill /christian/. They are coming for you, it takes literally nothing to redpill these people - there is no excuse for inaction. Shills come in? Spam redpills. Spread redpills just that fuckin easy stop bitching and do it faggots.