LET IT BURN

>Contrary to recurring rumors that the fire was created from excess money creation, the FDNY said that a (((generator))) on the roof of the building caused the fire in a chimney, although the severity of the damage to the building is not known.

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Fire-Erupts-on-Roof-of-Federal-Reserve-Building-in-Manhattan-FDNY-449931323.html?utm_source=dlvr.it
archive.fo/98B6m
archive.is/7k7BJ

Personally I think (((they))) are either destroying records or (((they))) are about to create a false flag of epic porportions

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-21/did-raging-fire-burn-down-jpmorgans-gold-vault
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Burn baby burn… Fiscal inferno!

Bump for interest and fuck the shills

This feels like the fire of rome. Nero sitting on the roof playing a fiddle to a fire he started. But in this case the kikes doing blood libel for a fire (((they))) started.

THE FIRE RISES SENPAI!

I have sincerely hoped for this for a long time now, and it's actually happened. Very interesting.

bump

Could someone be destroying evidence in preparation for a coming "storm"?

aye this feels dodgy as fuck but hey who don't enjoy a good bonfire? Hopefully some kikes still inside eh

Came here to post this.

Why you gotta ruin a good celebration thread with the truth?

What do you come to Holla Forums for?

Sure does seem like a variation of the 'Jewish lighting' scheme.

(You) know why (((he))) comes to Holla Forums user.

I was thinking the same

Inb4 Insurance fraud
Jewish Lightning is still a thing you know

AYY HOLD UP
Last I checked Fort Knox was the famous largest gold vault. What kikery is this? both are more then likely empty

That's the supposed second largest. Underneath jew york in the kike reserve is the supposed largest. This is since jew york is close to the sea (((they))) could originally invade it alone for the gold with ease should american's government becomes unZOGed. This might be a diversion to escape with all the gold if it hadn't already been taken out.

Nothing other than absolute final victory. Any day now.

acktually the largest gold vault is owned by the rotshills

Empty the treasury and run, just like they did to the Confederates. It's almost like they want a real shoah.

You newfags really need to learn how to use parantheses.

Live? It would be laughably easy to work hard enough to take over the planet in such a case.
Also that pic, hail hortler tbh.

THE FIRE RISES…

It's a "president #45" swastika I copied from some anti-trump protester. Not very aesthetic unfortunately.

Underrated first post.

Oh I didn't realise it was a 45.

Are "robot shills" the new MUH GOONZ/Intl/CIAnigger meme?

>>>/polk/27828

kekd

Sorry if this is retarded, but how would a generator cause a fire in a chimney? Was the generator placed inside the chimney? Was the chimney filled with combustible material? Aren't chimneys generally designed to cope with fires?

This is interesting. I'm going to be keeping an eye out for this in future. Thanks for the heads up. But, if they realise they have a blind spot, how easily will they fix that?

Omg somebody better savage the records of the accounts,or else those goyim will never get their gold back.
It reminds me of the fire the eunuchs in China started in the palace when the emperor tried to look at the money accounts

WEBM

That's all? Fucking nothing then.

Common misconception, Nero didn't fiddle as Rome burned, he acted as you'd expect a government leader to act during a crisis.

to this day I never bothered reading them, it's not that robots don't pay attention to them, nobody does, we are conditioned to ignore namefags

with a fire so severe as this, I bet the building will suddenly colapse :^)

so he played a fiddle and drank heavily?

More jews got burned alive today than the entire holocaust combined.

A generator caused a chimney fire.
Why the fuck is everything reported today as retarded as possible?
This ranks right up with global warming causes excessive hail.

Come on, user.

And in case you don't speak German:

Truly this is indeed the Reign of Chaos

only 428*F? What were they smelting lead? think about that for a second

US isn't on a gold standard any more, they just invent and print money and wealth for the (((privileged))) few. So this is just extra for the kikes to masturbate on?

But user, don't you know that fires like these destroyed building 7? So they sure are very serious.

of course….

Pure coincidence I'm sure.

What are they burning Holla Forums
What papers are they trying to destroy?

Thereby not devaluing the dollar, yet nothing burned.

Year of the Fire Rooster

burn it kek & heh

Its getting to the point, if we don't bring out the real shoah soon we should just grab up every fucking ounce of gold we can get out hands on and drop em into the middle of an reactor for a week, then pull em out and trade em for more gold at a 'loss'. Repeating until the kikes realize their precious gold is killing them, or there isn't an fucking graham of gold that isn't irradiated enough to fry and damned roach in less than a minute.

It's the new (((pretending))) to be retarded.

This cunt has tried sliding threads with that bullshit before.

You can start by extracting gold from electronics and move on from there. But just take your gold on a long trip through a fukushima reactor and trade it in.

jesus that was the plot of a james bond movie…

Dollars are flammable, the kikes should have stuck to rubbing shekels.

Also why stop there? Why not get an ebola agent or wasting disease, or both infected into the area of pedo island that such peoples like Bill Clinton and such become infected and start infecting the entire cabal with their (((practices))). Cannibalistic outback ritual parties included.

Drone + Molotov ???
This is probably the future of warfare. We've seen muslims dropping mortar shells from drones already. Le Dilbert Man (among many other people) also predicted grenade-drones. Drone Arson seems only logical at this point.

It's a good plan tbh. Until anti drone sensors and systems become common place.

creutzfedt jacob disease (cjd) is the human equivalent of mad cow disease - prior to the mad cow thing, the only way a human could get cjd was by cannibalism (in fact, cannibalism was how the mad cow thing started - corporate cattle operations were literally feeding the healthy cows soylent green made from sick cows…)
if our beloved and benevolent overlords are indulging in ritual cannibalism, then it should just be a matter of time before some of them begin going stark raving…

spooky address dubs…
so weird though i was just in another thread discussing drone warfare - specifically thermite drones - kek must have something cooking in the oven
i hope its the jews!

Grenades I could see, but I don’t think a Molotov cocktail would work very well attached to a drone.

Laser guided mini guns attached to both wing sides.

Have a fleet with different layouts on each one

Everybody does Molotov cocktails wrong these days. The burning rag fuse is nigger-tier. Prone to failure, often catastrophic failure that harms the thrower. The Finns, who pioneered and named the Molotov cocktail, were much smarter about it. They used chemical ignition (would ignite upon breaking) or storm matches taped to the side (the bottle itself would be securely capped off, with no risk of spilling, and the storm matches would easily stay lit when thrown)

I wonder how people forgot these simple techniques the Finns worked out. I guess the (((media))) has no interest in portraying effective designs.

Oh you sweet summer child. I'm missing one particular picture at the moment, but it's a diagram showing pedo island, linking to obongo, clintons, cannibalism, and other shit.

(heiled)
>I guess the (((media))) has no interest in portraying effective designs.

Gee, you think?

No,the kikes keep the money(gold) they give you papers,when the whole world realises it's just papers the kikes will have the gold,russia knows,China knows,even poos in loos know,when they drop the petrodollar fiat currency will be worth nothing.

I'll have to remember this one

(checked)
dubs declare new tactic for defeating the jews from the inside.

Possible. Maybe false flagging for:
They seem to be really fucking scared about the prospect. I mean it is highly effective if used correctly. You could probably mass spam viruses and other invisible bioweapons with drones all over the place and no one would even notice.

They don't even insert styrofoam to make cheap napalm out of it. The entire anarchist cookbook is a goddamn joke.

sounds like a good business model in a negative interest environment.

The kikes made that story up, dumbass. Nero was a fucking Saint.

bretty much this. If you bombard gold with neutron radiation to make it radioactive, you end up with isotopes of gold that emit beta radiation and decay into platinum. Beta radiation isn't harmful unless you were to eat the gold.

Jews eat foreskins and blood, they might as well eat gold too

>Dozens of fire fighters wasted on this
Kikes just bleed the resources dry any way they can.

Don't firefighters get paid when they're on duty, whether or not they're fighting a fire or lounging around with whores?

yes

Heil’d.
Utilizing battery acid mixed in with the fuel, soak a rag in a solution of potassium permanganate and let it dry and wrap it around the exterior.

H2SO4 + KMnO4 = EXCITING TIMES FOR JUDEN

the copy I head had you stirring it into gasoline in a metal bowl

Goy Gewahlt!

if they're on duty, yes, but there's only so many on duty in a given area, so if they're at one place, it'll take them that much longer to respond to a new call

Mhmm. Sure.

They have a lot more sense than I would have expected. Pleasantly surprised.

inderesting.

This makes me so fucking angry.

t.Former EMT who never made more than $25,000 and who got turned down for firefighter job that would have paid $75,000 after one year.

That's because you are white. If you were black they would have begged you to take the job. Same with most jobs nowadays. If you aren't preparing to never purchase a single thing again. You are doing it wrong.

Self-employed in a personal-service field now. I rent, drive a cheap car I bought used, and eschew possessions like a monk. The plan is to retire to the woods as soon as the kid is grown up. War.

The kikes can't create their funny money fast enough anymore.

Because it's not money, it's currency ;)

Bump. More attention should be paid to this. When Rumsfeld mentioned the 6 trillion missing, 9/11 happened. Something about this seems really fishy.

(((gold)))

They've been cooking the books since 1991 and the house of cards started to crash last month. They can't stop it this time and too many people are aware of the (((plans))) like with Rummy and 9/11.

Remember those evil German Nationalists in Die Hard 3 who raided the federal reserve of all its gold and an American and a nigger had to go find it? Amazing how the kikes were setting the scene even in 1995.

What a (((coincidence))), JP Morgan's gold vault caught on fire back in 2013!

zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-21/did-raging-fire-burn-down-jpmorgans-gold-vault

And it's even on the same fucking street.

Yeah, nah.

i bet they made smores around their document bonfire

this kind of thing only works in cultures that have shame, like japan, where getting the "window office" is about the worst shaming one can get

it's the wrong approach for gibs monkeys

if you can make platinum out of gold, why you can't make gold out of mercury then? because nature just want to fuck your shit up?
sage for offtopic

you mean a nigger and a jew?

(checked)
You can make gold out of mercury.
https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthesis_of_precious_metals
The only problem is the gold is radioactive. Hearing about this made me think there was something to the philosopher's stone.

GODS WRATH IS UPON THEM

Not realising (((they))) are burning evidence to avoid DOTR.
You think fires in the Federal Reserve Bank happen by (((coincidence)))? You're so new here you've not arrived yet.

Liquidating gold assets? Are we to expect several tons of gold to get "destroyed" in the fire?

BURN THE HERETICS

learn to remove refers in the query string you nigger