Bump Stock Ban, I Have a Plan

Bump Stock Ban, I Have a Plan

Ok Faggots, I'm really disapointed in this boards
performance since Trump got elected, we are getting lazy. We
need to continue the pressure on our elected representatives
with the same force and eurgency as we had before and during
Trumps nomination and and after Sandy Hook. I saw anons
comming together for luz and political activism, and we won.
Not so much anymore.

So what is the plan? Las Vegas was obviously something
bigger that got foiled, or didn't pan out, however it still
did a lot of damage and Democrats and focusing the narrative
on "Gun control, Gun control Gun control" "We don't know
what his motive was." Well we know what his motive probably
was, so step one we need to push that idea in the normie
web.

Other urls found in this thread:

surefire.com/tactical-equipment/high-capacity-magazines.html
twitter.com/SenFeinstein
feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/a/7/a7493ca2-0cd7-416a-8d1f-929d89e71572/0141802AFBB99AC5EA299D5B71B98A52.automatic-gunfire-prevention-act.pdf
nraila.org/articles/20170804/second-amendment-guarantee-act-would-protect-popular-rifles-shotguns-from-antigun-politicians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry for shitting formatting.

tep 2. The bump stock ban. This shooting was (((well timed))) as the Pro Gun bill and Hearing protection act was set to start to have real votes on it about 3 weeks from OCt 1st, no people are saying it won't get voted on. We need this bill to pass.

The Democrats will probably try and attach the Bump stock ban to the bill, that is ok. Why? Because what we have always wanted anyway was the do away with the Hughes amendment and open up the NFA registry anyway.

How will we achieve this? Currently, Republicans and the NRA have two bills ready to go, S. 1435 and H.R. 3054, which would grant amnesty to machine guns brought back from wars BEFORE October 31st 1968, by veterans. There are a lot more machine guns out their than that. We need to PUSH FOR AMNESTY ON ALL "ILLEGAL" MACHINE GUNS along with Bump Stocks.

If the Congress bans bump stocks without an amnesty, this will create 10's of thousands of criminals with illegal bump stocks.

Do we know how many republicans are supporting a bump stock ban? It looks like Ryan does, but from what I've heard it sounds like the majority of repubs do aswell.

Yes I want the NFA 100% gone, but I think what I'm proposing is doable. Its win win. Democrats get their ban, and registration of bump stocks, we get to open up the NFA machine gun registry for 90-180 days and get to register whatever we want. Its key that the amnesty NOT have a age range on it, and is open to anyone who wants to register. This is doable if we push hard, and I know we can push hard.

Gun owners never would have needed to invent bump stocks and binary triggers ect, if the Democrats had not illigaly passed the Hughes amendment in 1986, and the Las Vegas shooter may never have had a bump stock in 2017, because it never would have been invented had Democrats not closed the registry in May 1986.

If we get the registry open 100%, anyone can drill a 3rd hole in their AK or AR and register it as a machine gun, and we can all have giggle switches for eternity.

I know you can do it user, we've done it before, we can do it again. Good-speed you glorious faggots.

Yes its a few, enough to get it to pass the Senate probably, not sure about the house. They cucked out because "no one needs a machine gun to hunt."

Funny things happen when people are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

Fuck off. What do you think costs more, a full auto or bump stock?

l'dr

read the plan bro, bump stocks are shit, yes I want them legal, but opening the registry is way better

there is no such thing as illegal weapons… merely unconstitutional laws regarding them

remember this crime, pic related

Acceptable for now, but it will need to be destroyed later.
Yes.
Communists can't be shamed, only killed.
They won't care.
You are essentially saying registration works. The real reason machineguns aren't used in crimes is due to cost. And the demographics of the country are considerably worse than 1986.
Good. More people with nothing to lose. The dumbest thing the ATF is try a confiscation attempt.
Yes.

this is only marginally related to the thread, but I just thought about it and went to do a little research

Okay, so since the port arthur massacre, australia basically hasnt had any "mass shootings" if you exclude Religion of Cuck™. I went to look at when great britain banned guns; turns out they did so in 96 right after their "dunblane" massacre, after which they basically haven't had any, exluding Religion of Cuck™. I thought, "how many did they have *before* that?", expecting to find maybe a couple, and thus prove the whole thing stupid. Well, I found more than I expected (especially in australia), BUT, check out pic related:

They start happening in the early 70s in both countries after a long span of time since the last one (against abos in aus, not even a "crazy shooter"). They both had a super highly covered "mass shooting" in the mid 90s (so did we with columbine; how many mass shootings before that can you remember?), both of which prompted sweeping gun control measures (as I'm sure they expected to do with columbine here). I'm willing to bet there's been more shootings since, but kikepedia and the media probably hide them, though I can't prove it.

Now, I know pattern recognition is evil and racist, but what the fuck? Why the 70s? Did they just start keeping track or did communism/drugs have something to do with it? Also, three big very famous "mass shootings" within 3 years of each other that each either passed or tried to pass sweeping measures. Am I on to something? Or am I just not seeing something?

Its TV MKUltra induced mania. Also, if you look at the years and dates of mass shootings and gun control laws, you will see they match up across the Western World, and the laws are written almost exactly the same.

Most of the Western world got the first laws in 1933-1936.

I think both America, Canada, UK, and Australia all had gun control laws in 1986.

Then again in 1994-1996.

without going into a lot of info in your picture, a lot of the stuff in the UK can probably be attributed to The Troubles during the 70s and 80s, the good friday accords didn't even happen until 1999.

The left does not honor their promises EVER, so you can fucking forget that idea.

Dunblane was Sandy Hook for the UK. Some madman with a pistol shoots up a school (closed off interiors) right before a bill for handgun bans is to be voted on. (((Pure coincidence))) of course.

Gotta have that little extra to push it over the edge eh?

in my original timeline, columbine happened in 96 as well; was the left pushing any big anti-gun legislation at the time?

Columbine was 1998-1999 I think. 1994 gun ban came after Ruby ridge, and around the same time as Waco. Their was a big anti gun push in the early 1990's in America, but it kinda stopped with Waco, and then Oklahoma city.

Ok, let me ask something. If owning magazine or stock is felony, what will stop anyone from installing drop in auto sear in their Assault Rifle 16? You can make one in few hours with milling machine.

Didn't you hear the old jew?
FEDERAL REGULATIONS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO CLOSE THIS LOOPHOLE.

the Surefire magazine used is currently
SOLD OUT
EVERYWHERE
surefire.com/tactical-equipment/high-capacity-magazines.html

over priced and over rated, they stick out too far below the gun

you're perhaps in the minority in that opinion since they are selling like hotcakes

You mean the thing like Holland did just prior to WW2 where they made all the gun owners register with the government? Then when the Germans rolled through they took the registry, went around collecting guns from honest people, and executing the fucking liars? Registering your weapon with a government is the first step in having an authority confiscate said weapon.

Also:
You mention two crimes. Can you be specific about which two crimes and which machine guns? For the record: light machine guns and rifles are not machine guns.

The better plan is to stock up, and not be a pussy if/when someone tries to take your funs. You barricade yourself in your home and tell the authorities the gold standard funs owner motto:

YOU CAN PRY MY GUNS FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

They pulled this shit in Canada where they outlawed some common magazine and instantly made 1000's of criminals. A bump stock ban is logistically impossible because there are probably 100s of thousands of them in circulation. Either this will just create a second hand market for them, or the government is really foolish enough to attempt a confiscation.

Feinstein is once again just blowing hot air out of her ass. That old kike bag of shit does nothing but call for restricting things. Hopefully people start seeing her ways as leading to a civil war.

She's literally calling for a confiscation. Many people will die if she gets her way. I really with this old kike would just die. It seems like she's been calling for more government intervention, restrictions on rights, and free shit for beaners and niggers all my sentient life.>>10725410

confiscate her life then

Oddly, she has an armed security detail.

Mortars, poison gas, vbied's, rpgs, recoilless rifles….

wait, what are we talking about again?

Your dubs are fucking right on brüder
Large pits full of diesel , spiked pits , deadfall smash traps , napalm

assault rubber bands are the biggest threat we face as a nation

I plan to buy shoe laces, bags of rubberbands and a bunch of belts give them serial numbers and register them should bumps become regulated.

Obviously they want to take all semi-automatic rifles, not just bump stocks. If you counter them with stuff like this, it will only strengthen their resolve and give them more talking points to further their real goal.

Which the vast majority of people don't have access to. Hell, most people don't even know what auto sears are in the first place.

You mean since the jew got elected. Fuck off back to cuckchan.

t. free-will human™ serial number # 674389329083 registration number # M345089328989Y the future is now

Most people who don't live in cities know at least know somebody who has access to basic machine tools. Damn near every farm has a decades old lathe and mill in a barn somewhere. Making your own replacement parts is a hell of a lot cheaper than buying custom made parts. On farms there is a lot of heavy machinery that breaks quite often.

I’d rather have a D-60.

Twice as expensive but the profile isn’t nearly as deep.

In all honesty, wouldn't it just be easier to convince enough congress men to not vote for the bump stock ban and instead vote for shit like the SHARE act? These laws tend to go no where unless they are passed shortly after a shooting.

i want a situation where they come for guns and arrests, so normal people get a choice of give up guns and ten years in federal prison or just shoot the bastards

free-will human™ serial number # 674389329083 registration number # M345089328989Y you appear to have forgotten to register your image, 1434673260149.jpg, which was distributed at approximately 14:25:45 on 10/08/17. Your IP hash is 6e4a04.

Please report to the nearest images registration camp to be briefed on image etiquette and copyright-holder rights. You will also be informed of your limited rights as a limited distributor of proprietary content.

You will be asked kindly to comply or face severe economic sanctions.

38 senators support our bill to ban bump stocks. We're making progress, but we need your help. Urge Republican senators to support S.1916!

twitter.com/SenFeinstein

The proposed bump-fire ban is worded in a way to actually be very broad, much more broad than the bumpfire ban already on the books in her home state (CA). At a minimum, it almost certainly bans binary triggers and cranks in addition to bump stock, but in theory it's possible to interpret it to ban all good triggers, as a shorter reset and a lighter pull "functions to accelerate the rate of fire." So why change the wording from a law that already exists and works fine, and of which she must certainly be aware? Because it's going for more, and deliberately hiding its intent. Of course the well-rehearsed talking points that everyone's repeating always contain the word "narrow," emphasizing that it's a ban on bump-fire only, and point out that how short the bill is means that it can't possibly be hiding any secrets!

And why does it exempt state and other agencies? Those agencies certainly aren't interested in bump fire stocks. But they might be interested in good triggers.

Bans adjustable gas blocks as well, and certain buffer/spring combos.

feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/a/7/a7493ca2-0cd7-416a-8d1f-929d89e71572/0141802AFBB99AC5EA299D5B71B98A52.automatic-gunfire-prevention-act.pdf

You’re basically stupid.

Fuck your formatting and fuck your weak as shit idea, if this worked it would work on coming daca amnesty, just like it worked on them not denouncing white nationalists and allowing groups to boycott israel and stop sanctioning russia

Jew paid shills still need to be elected. A lot only get elected because of not supporting gun laws. There will be ones that pussy out if they think they will loose their seat over a bill. Not all of them will do so, but it is possible to get enough to make sure the bill is not passed. It is better than giving libshits what they want, and taking this shit bill up the ass.

user, fucking PLEASE. They get in no matter what happens. The last honest election was the Battle of Athens in 1946.

haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha=
Is that all?!? The fucking DNC can't even get all their own senators to support this bill?

They've already lost.

HK 30 round mags are really the best, built like tanks, will survive any SHTF or Ban.

pls do dis

Can we tattoo our fingers and claim this is the first holocaust?

Why not trade bump fire stocks for opening the MG registry ?

not going to happen. bump fire stock ban + trigger ban = down the rabbit hole

Why not? "We need to register those MGs, but the only way we can do that is to open it up."

the wording of the bump stock ban would ban binary triggers, aftermarket triggers, competition triggers, and any trigger that's fucking "light". the ATF would go ban happy like crazy.

and the wording of it gives no provisions to ownership. you hand them in. they're federally illegal, and you know what that means? FELONY.

to add to that. these dumbshits think a heavier trigger is better. they made NYC cops have +11 lb triggers which may have caused them to accidentally shoot bystander trying to wrangle the gun and trigger with a monstrous weight.

So how would you use the bump fire stocks to open the registry? We could give the Democrats a MM and get the whole 9 yards.

I see this as an opportunity to open the registry.

What if we ditch the bill that the kike has come up with, bundle the SAGA act with opening the registry and putting the slide fire stocks in the same class of the lighting link.?

Point being, we have control of all three branches of government, and you could never sell the public on "le machine guns" HOWEVER, if you position it as "we need to register illegal machine guns and bump stocks" we can get them to give us an amnesty period. Key part is, its needs to be for a machine gun made at any time.

Under the amnesties you basically get immunity from prosecution for having a machine gun or making one prior to the amnesty, and they have to take your word for it. Read the bill.

Only issue is the one before congress only applies to machine gun bring backs pre 1968, and only if you were in the military.

So if you "found" a machine gun but you were not in the military, tough luck.

damn, not sure I could even pull that on a pistol

So you would be willing to trade bump stocks for opening up the registry to post 86 machine guns if we don't get screwed over such as no bans on binary triggers?

Fucking this, the wording in the bill is atrocious. Besides that there is no negotiating with Dems, and RINOs. If you except to negotiate on fair terms you're fucking kidding yourself. They are not going to trade making bump stock illegal to make something else legal, they want semi autos to be fucking illegal.
All in all, the idea of "trading" bump stocks for anything is naive. Their goal is to ban everything from civilian hands, they will not deviate from that.

has the firearm industry wised up to what the kikes are doing?

user, most of the big firearm makers are outright owned by kikes. They don't care as long as they get government contracts. Select-fire and light triggers for them, not for you.

Where in the fuck did you get the idea that A: they would allow anybody to keep bumpstocks and B: if by some miracle the MG registry was opened it would be for anything except bumpstocks.

This idiocy needs to stop, it's being shilled everywhere.

lol enjoy being a poorfag.

hows that doing for colt?

But you're right in many ways. Some kike took over Sig and ran into the ground, did the same to freedom group.

Yes,

Binary triggers are shit, if you own one kill yourself.

That is the point of this thread, take action.

We stopped the Green tip ban, and seriously hampered their effort to eliminate the Trust loophole. Ultimately we got what we want in that, removal of the LEO requirement.

This whole fucking issue is absolutely retarded and amounts to nothing more than the standard ZOG political theatrics horse shit.

1st pic, does that actually work?

Yes, it pulls the trigger forward and resets it, you simply bump fire it while doing so.

I once used a hair tie to basically replicate a bump stock. The trick is to get the perfect amount of tension

Just goes to show the ingenuity of man. If someone wants a full auto, they are going to get full auto. All this gunstock ban is just a farce to ban other guns/parts to the point where you are only able to own .22 pee shooters that need to be locked in a safe.

It takes a lot of practice to get it right though. It was basically like learning the sweet spot of a clutch on a manual transmission. You have to feather the trigger with your finger. At the same time, it also takes a lot of practice to get accurate with a bump stock.

Fuck compromise, they will get nothing and like it! You never give in to these dirtbags, they will only want more.

So we let this bill fail.

How about we combine Share, SAGA, and a clause that would open the registry?

nraila.org/articles/20170804/second-amendment-guarantee-act-would-protect-popular-rifles-shotguns-from-antigun-politicians

Kiss NY,CA,IL,and NJ gun restrictions good bye.

You've gotta have brain damage or be a shill, nobody is this fucking stupid.

You should know that the bill being proposed here is not just about the type of bump stocks found in that
hotel room. Any accessory that is found to increase the rate of fire will be punishable by jail time. Considering
that even a finger can increase the rate of fire, this is extremely worrying. This type of nebulous definition is
another step towards outright bans on semi-auto, self loading guns. You can't go back to '94 and stop the
assault rifle ban, but you can do something about this bill that will encroach on 2nd Amendment rights as
much as that bill did.

Trump is silent on the matter. It's going to pass unless people oppose it like they did new legislation after
Sandy Hook.

Here's a list of Republicunts backing this bill:
Carlos Curbelo [FL]
Peter King [NY]
Leonard Lance [NJ]
Patrick MeeHan [PA]
Ed Royce [CA]
Chris Smith [NJ]
Erik Paulsen [MN]
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen [FL]
Charlie Dent [PA]

These people know that no legislation will prevent Vegas from happening again. The end goal is outright ban
and this has been admitted to by many politicians including (((Diane Feinstein))).

Let people know about this. Stop ignoring it. These threads are dead and this fucking bill is going to pass.

does this guy have more videos?