How should white women be spoken to?

Noa Jansma doesn't like men who speak to her impolitely in public. She has a point; the freedom of white women from verbal harassment is ultimately important to the safety of the white gene pool. If white women can't go outside without getting harassed, the harassers will become more and more bold, and will eventually become violent. Noa Jansma doesn't have access to personal firearms, so don't bother saying that she should just carry a gun.

There are several possible solutions:
1. White women could be cloistered away from strangers.
2. White women could always travel in large groups, ready for physical defense against violence.

Part of the problem is hedonistic individualism. People feel free to proposition strangers on the street. If Europe could return to a more sexually repressive culture, in which men understood that anything more licentious than monogamy was scandalous, this would not be an issue. However, I don't know how to return Europe to such a state.

archive.fo/hPeU2

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/business/wp/2017/10/08/dove-ad-that-shows-a-black-woman-turning-herself-white-sparks-consumer-backlash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We sure she's white?

looks like a quadroon to me, user.

I cannot vouch for Noa Jansma's ancestry: she's not the kind of girl who posts her family tree on public websites. However, regardless of whether Jansma herself is white, the legislation mentioned affects all of Amsterdam, and may be followed by similar laws elsewhere in Europe. So the question in the title remains: "How should white women be spoken to?" This can be expanded to further discussions: How do we shift the culture to ensure that wholesome people can walk the streets and live their lives without being spoken to in a way that endangers the community?

You fucked the whole thread premise up by calling that mongrel white and then talking about her

She's obviously not white with those features, looks 25-50% poo.

let them taste diversity, in all its glory.

Actually, you just suck at reading comprehension. At no point did I write that Noa Jansma is white. I mentioned that Noa Jansma had raised the issue, and I mentioned white women in other sentences. But thanks for bothering to reply.

First sentence mentions Noa.

Second and third sentences mention "white."

Fourth sentence mentions Noa again. Nope, at no point did I call her white.

That's not a very viable prowhite strategy if by "them" you mean all white women. If, on the other hand, you have some secret fortress full of white women whom you plan to defend, then it's not surprising you are eager to see the white city-dwellers destroy themselves. But if you have a little fortress that you plan to defend against marauders you probably look like pic related. Not a criticism. You can dress like that if you want to.

Ha Neder wijf.
It's easy to talk to women and likewise if you have something they want, and make them know you want something they have.

To all you faggots, Noa is (((Hebrew))) and was a name of a daughter of Noah. Jansma is originiated from Friesland which is of Germanic origin. She's probably more white than half the niggers that frequent this Taiwanese rice cooking board.
OP brings up a good point, there needs to be more courtesy taught to men and boys. A simple, "You look amazing in that outfit" is more than enough to wooh a female, anything more is just nigger ooga booga. Things will change when kikes aren't in control of how women are represented in society.

Women should be ignored. Interacting with them drains your spiritual energy unless you are hitting/raping them. Don't look at them or speak with them at all in public. Act as if they do not even exist. This goes against everything a modern woman stands for, which is a base desire for attention and approval.

She is straight out of South America.

As much as I hate responding to a thread on Holla Forums so obviously by a woman, I'll off this much heh.

NOA IS NO WHITE

Do not feed the succubi. If a woman catches your eye and gives signals she is interested you can go chat her up otherwise you should steel your resolve and not consume "eye candy".

The only culture shift that would have any impact is if white men grow some balls and start defending their women. But then we get to the crux of the issue: white women don't want to be defended. Oh sure their instincts may be crying out for a strong protector, but the only visible result is a confused lashing out at all things white and male. So the culture shift must come from white males reasserting their dominance, which is impossible in the modern world, since gender equality is guaranteed by law. So something more than a "culture shift" must take place, i.e. a revolution of some kind.

I think you need to activate the side of a woman that wants to submit. We know this much, women themselves are hardwired to want to engage in sensory indulgences, hence, they are hedonists by their very nature.
Mold yourself so that they receive pleasure in such a way that serves as a net benefit to civilization and your own relationship, and also ensure that you do not lose any vitality or find yourself falling to submissive behavior.

No. I will change the world around me. I didn't want it to be like this but I have no choice if I want the survival of my people. The kikes will never give up control, you must take from them in all manners at any given time. All you need to do is to intercede on a woman, if she shows any amount of reciprocation, you try more and build a bridge to her, if not you move on as if she doesn't exist. We are entering times of survival soon, not all whites will be able to be saved. You must build a strong community around yourself that can withstand the down turn, the key to this is coaxing women into believing in you rather than the "State" that is why you must be physically and mentally able for you will be tested. The woman must see that this "State" hates them and wants them sad, sick and dead; which is all true but difficult to convince in words. She can have no deference to the "State" for any matters assuming it is the enemy. Her deference must be to the family she was born into and then the man she marries.

It's because it's a nigger. If it was a chiselled aryan she'd be all over that dick, but it's a drunken manlet groid. Just kick the nonwhites out and you wouldn't have these "problems".

Feminism the post holy shit. Please get off this site you white roastie whore first of all.
Nope not all, white men can do what ever they want to their property AKA white women.
Good. How about oh idk get a white man to be your boyfriend and you wont have to worry about getting raped like the worthless cock obsessed whore you are.
Its not men that are the problem you cumrag its the slutty white women. Please sterilize yourself.

Get the fuck over it.
No jew has ever had a point.
Not really.
Cry harder.
That's why guns exist.
That's her problem.
Cry harder. Either get a gun or enjoy your rape.
1. Kill all jews.
2. Problem solved.
So jews.
You have no clue what those words mean.
Because you're a feminist.

Well said, user. A call to personal improvement and initiative is always welcome and appreciated.

op is retarded

So fucking what? The problem here is the nigger is harassing someone out of his league for a damn long time. Is that nigger a poo? I see poos doing it all the time, they really piss me off.
We're so far from that being a possibility discussing it is like commies who spend their time discussing their fully-automated space communism fantasy. Think a step or two ahead, more than that is pointless.

you sound like a jewish woman, Holla Forums is the wrong place…

Reddit is leaking again.

Women tend to appreciate men who are kind and courteous to then, which coincidentally, usually happen to be white men. You don't have to do anything for a woman whom you're not in a relationship with, simply being polite and respectful is enough.

Personally, I take the "innocent until proven guilty" approach, by which I mean I won't assume a woman is a whore or anything nasty unless I have a legitimate reason to think that way. "White knighting" gets over-used; for example a mate and I once saw two women being harassed by a pair of Sudanese nigs on the street at night, so we just went up to the girls and said "hey we've been looking for you two, come on and let's get out of here" and they were actually really grateful - whereas "white knighting" is more like defending a woman when she's clearly in the wrong. I think it's important to avoid the trap of hating white women and throwing them all into the same category as the sluts you see on television - real life is not like the TV.

Another pretty face so we self identify with the (((victim))) I am certain she has had Harvey Weinstein's filthy cock in her dozens of times plumbing her depths and yet she comes forth about harassers on the street. Don't be fooled any longer Goy this is just another plot by the Jews shrouded in levels of phycological deceit. Approach women and speak to them freely, they are after all yours, find your waifu on the street and procreate.

I've been breaking my head over related questions lately - It is an old topic for me, but still I am confronted with a paradox. I'm very experienced with (white) women due to having spent way too much time in college and being physically attractive.

Here's the thing that people generally don't understand: With whites, women are the ones that choose their mates, not men. Men are simply reactive, they react to the initiation of contact of females. Men that try to initiate are considered creeps.

Now even some of the more experienced men may interject, and argue that successful hookups and the like can involve a guy hitting on a girl - But that is not the actual point of initiation of contact. That happens before that. Looks, clothes, body language. You don't hit on just a random girl, you hit on a girl that's sending signals to you that she wants to be hit on - The guy is the reactive part, the girl is the initiating part.

But then there is this thing in PUA circles that's called Game. I have never, ever witnessed anything like "game" in white men, and in fact, it is a term coming from the black community, meant to describe the sort of sexual charisma some black pimps supposedly have as to render a girl so utterly devoted to him that she'll sell her body to make money for him.

Being a hetero white guy in a majority white country, I have not ever experienced "Game". Talking to white women who might have witnessed such a thing first hand has proven difficult, so I do not know if they, similarly, have never witnessed game first hand for the most part, or are simply unaware or incapable of describing it. I do not consider myself to have game beyond being able to occasionally turn your average white girls shit test on its head.

My current hypothesis is that sexual selection works differently along races. Semites tend to segregate their women and treat them as cattle, whereas whites let their women run free to try to use their female wiles in acquiring a mate. With blacks, there was never any higher civilizational state than the tribe, and people just fuck basically at random. It seems plausible to me that only blacks could evolve something such as "male Game", because neither whites nor semites needed it. I am not familiar enough with asian mating strategies to further comment on them, but superficially, they seem to be closer to the white policy than the other two.

What this all means is that "sharia" is not the "white" way to go about women. The white way is to have a sexual matriarchy, where women are allowed to choose amongst passive males, and from them, choose the mosty worthy ones, for a maximized eugenic factor which is what made whites the dominant race of the planet, and the lack of female sexual freedom has left semites overall dysgenic and unimpressive.

Now don't get me wrong: I'm speaking of the sexual freedom of white women to *choose* their mates. But contraception has rendered intercourse from one of the most meaningful acts any human could engage in, into a casual hobby to fill out boredom, and while women in the west are still the ones choosing their sexual partners, they are no longer fulfilling their biological imperative, forming a stable environment to raise children in. This is where divorce-less marriage and the ruination of the ability to form meaningful long term relationships through riding the cock carousel comes in. We must change society so that women are aware of the POINT of their sexual freedom, that it is not to whore around hedonistically, but to choose the most suitable partner for creating offspring with.

And for men, it is important to decide whether to choose a girl if she chooses him, instead of being a passive recepient of sexual favors, and choose whether to father children, or to devote ones life to the advancement of culture and science. If no woman would choose you as a progenitor, you may be a failure from an animalistic evolutionary perspective, but the unique attribute about humans is that our memetic (cultural) evolution has far outstripped our genetic (animalistic) evolution in scope and import.

tl;dr: "Game" is for niggers, "Sharia" for semites, what whites need is enforced traditional marriage and a "clerical" system for the non-breeders where they can advance culture and science.

Not my first post in this thread, I just wanted to say that I read everything you wrote there and I never really thought about it that way before now, and thanks for making that post.

I find that like attracts like; in African tribal societies, the trait of high intelligence was never really valued as they instead preferred brute strength and common cunning to long term planning and articulation. You'll notice that intelligent men prefer intelligent women, and vice versa, whereas this aspect isn't really considered in non-white societies. Actually I was just thinking before - what the hell happened to Arabs? They used to be quite advanced once upon a time and now look how they've deteriorated, and whilst it's easy to just blame it on Religion of Cuck™ in general, I think it might have to do with how they keep their women hidden away and effectively faceless and voiceless, like finding a wife in a Kinder Surprise. So this prevents competitive and selective breeding, resulting in all the 89IQ dumb fucks running shouting takbir firing bullets in the air.

So I don't think it comes down purely to race. I think culture is a big element as well, and how culture has shaped the evolution (or lack thereof) of particular traits. Or did race shape culture? Chickens, eggs, and a big old tangent. Either way, interesting topic to look into.

this post is fucking retarded and the poster clearly doesn't understand biology or jungian psychology at all.

you need to 'build your house inside out and trap everyone inside it'
everything you said is a product of modernity and reinforces cuck-like behavior and mindsets that you probably read on /r/incel.

bingo.

sharia is modernist trash too, arabs were the first to 'civilize' and therefore the first to decline, don't take my post as some h'uwite sharia shilling. nothing less than forcing the collective unconscious into spitting out overmen will save us.

sharia is attempting to build the house without 'seeing the housebuilder'

Yeah, no. Ideally, a women should spend 90% of her life at home. Maybe going to the market to buy grocery items once or twice a week. Taking care of the children, and doing housework as necessary would be their primary function every day. Then, once messaged by their husband, wait in seiza by the door when he comes home.

She's a mongrel and you probably are too. Reported.

Thank you. I do believe that arabs were IQ89 dumb fucks to begin with, but the disparity wasn't as large - white people evolved far beyond arabs during the supposed dark ages to the point of a renewed global dominance in modernity exactly because of the differing sexual selection, even though arab culture (Religion of Cuck™) is 100% adapted to taking over christian lands, and nothing else.

You can take your shadow and shove it up your ass. I've read the philosophers and scientists and ALSO dealt with white women in the wild as part of my broscientific research.

These things are not separate. Europe has >100 different, indigenous cultures, but how many indigenous races? What europe has, is nations. Nations are race + culture. You are born into a particular culture just like you are born into a particular race.

Women all over the world are cuter and have tits as opposed to men, which means all over the world, they are the ones biologically equipped for initiation of sexual contact. The semites suppress this female sexual selection, and became dysgenic as a result. The blacks simply never had winters that made thinking ahead a priority - there's no point in building up anything if at any time, some other niggers will show up, murder you and take everything. Their survival strategy is mobility instead of preparation, r instead of K.

Race and culture influence each other. You can't have a white culture with black people, and if you submit white people to the dysgenic culture of the semites, they will degenerate only further.

That's a fucking disgusting mongrel cunt. Kill yourself you worthless foreskin munching kike rat.

I don't think your quite right about all that. The reason White Men don't have "game", is because women back in the day knew their place (mostly). Marriages were done at a young age, and mostly to family friends and/or other Men from their immediate community. Even nobles had arranged marriages for various reasons of power and control. Bottom line is, women never had any real choice on whom they married in a White society, and they certainly shouldn't now. This is a good thing for both parties honestly. But now the whole world has been turned upside down thanks to feminism and "equality". A lot of our problems would go away if this shit would go and stay go.

you've dealt with them but you haven't been successful have you? you don't have a wife, children, or even any meaninful connections made, just casual sex and wasted loosh :^).

so greeks, germans, and finns are all the same race? your view of race is is about as shallow as your view of jung, which tbh sounds like you picked up from waifubait vidya gaems.

Spoken like a true beta in an alpha's clothing. Your problem isn't women you fucking weak willed faggot. It's your own lack of spirit.

That chick does not look white.

Wrong. In white societies, for the longest time, "marriage" wasn't a ceremony for the masses - the ceremony itself was for nobles who'd announce their alliances being bound by blood. Normal white folk would simply get seduced into sex - and through that act, be henceforth married. When the ceremony became more popular for the common folk, it became the "shotgun wedding", performed after the fact, after the relevant part of sexual selection happening.

Whites NEVER treated their women like the semites do. What they did was, they made the women aware of the importance of their function, and enforced monogamy. What's happening now is that we've changed the culture to become more like african blacks' sexual culture, one of promiscuity.

wat

They're all aryans, i.e. what ameritards call "white" - You can further subdivide them into subraces if you like, but the mode of sexual selection is not going to differ significantly between them. The details will - french and finnish women are more aggressive and forward than german or italian women, for example, but those are determined by culture, not by the specifics of the subraces.

I never said I was an "alpha", and I never said the problem was women you illiterate retard. The problem is whites not understanding their own culture anymore and adopting nigger culture due to the propagation in the electric jew.

Uh, huh. Better suggestion. We let them face the consequences of their actions for awhile, until enough of them are aware enough of whats going on, to where they'll no longer want these subhumans among us, because having them here restricts their freedom and safety.

After all that is what vaginas want the most, safety, security, and to be provided for. Currently they are losing in the "being provided for" category because of their actions of slutting about like idiots, white men are no longer seeking relationships with them. There was a big bluster about this a few years back about how "white men need to man up, stop playing video games, and start marrying used up whores and providing for them while they dont provide them with children, or divorce them and run off on them if they do get married." And they've screeched on about it at times since then.

But, more importantly, it "woke up" a lot of women to what was going on, and that if they want men they'll have to be good wives and mothers. Now, imagine these whores who caused this all start getting raped and killed by the niggers they imported. Naturally there will be articles like what you're seeing now in OP, demanding respect and protection while still wanting to be whores, but many will start realizing they cant live those lives because its ruining them and their lives in many ways, in a very real and tangible one (being raped/beaten), and so many more women will begin waiting up not only to how they need to ditch those lives if they want to live, but ALSO that they need to deport all the niggers if they want their safety back.

In short, the pot needs to boil faster if the frog is going to jump out

Great men don't whine about what lesser men fall victim to.

Most faggy thing ive seen all my life.
user, your a virgin

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck off we're full you shitskin loving kike

She's a wide-eyed Navaho with an imdb page as dead as her eyes. She looks like she should be a love interest spear fishing in some straight-to-dvd Castaway sequel. I'd fuck her but I wouldn't call her.

They should be treated like the whores they are, until they return to their rightful place as a help-mate to white husbands, who will are the leading head of the household. Until they recognize that the only way to gain respect and be treated with dignity, but never as equals, is to submit to the guidance of the white male in their life (father when they are children, husband when they are adults), then they will continue to be treated as lower class human beings like niggers.

Wrong. Having the women be the sole decider is inherently disgenic.

Back in the day, this is how it worked in white countries: the families chose and vetted potential mates (usually, older provider types), the woman could suggest a man outside their family's influence only if the father allowed the relationship or thought the man worthy. That's why you used to ask the father for a woman's hand in marriage.

Women follow men. They follow kikes and numales since they see them so often in the media. That's what they think the social prevalence is. They don't realize those faggy manbunned kikes are a minority. They see their cucked boyfriends watching videogame youtubers and assume it's what we're all doing.
I'm not saying it's not their fault they're sluts. I'm just saying there's an easy way to win the culture war.

What about wheelchair girls, if they block your path, what do?

Just rape them in the mouth while you make fun of their calf muscles.

Stopped right there.

Males, and the attention and resources they provide, are a females raison d'etre in most cases. The perception that females are the initiators of mate selection is erroneous, a male is, and he initiates through a public display of a combination of factors intended to lure women, including:

Given enough time you can effectively lure any woman through self-improvement and advancement. Do so until you are satisfied with the woman willing to become your mate, then focus on making money to support a family.

perfect height for a blowjob tbqh

That's why you don't understand anything.
Yet women will pick dead end guys who have dept and cannot hold a good job. I know many rich men that are single and i know many more men who are always on the edge or even on wellfair that have a women and children. I also know and have seen women breed with genetic dead ends so that they have bragging rights to their deformed child.
What you say is just a dream this is how i know you live in a little bubble like most liberals do. No one who has been out in the world and experienced how women treat selection for a relationship will take in your horseshit.

perfect height for a blowjob tbqh>>10725528
good at least you get this part lmao

the specifics of subraces determine the specifics of culture, this argument is going to get cyclical real fast though.

/fringe/ schizospeak I was using as a stand-in for 'cum'

This is Elliot Rodger shit. If you can't tell what women find attractive in a man you have autism. Women want babies and a man. Jimbob from the trailerpark can get mad pussy from young cuties, but Harvey Weinstein needs to use his Hollywood pressure just to get a girl to watch him masturbate. What does that tell you?

In the ancestral environment of northern Europe, the man would build a house and invite a woman to live with him.

Today, women still want a man who sees himself as independant. So they end up with trash, because trash doesn't have to behave.

The problem is what 2017 thinks men should behave like, which is wildly dofferent from what 1517 and every prior year thought men should behave like.

Women still want to be chosen by a man.

Vetted, yes, chose, no. There's no shortage of women who ask whether a guy they're interested in is worthy, in their league, stable provider, intelligent and whatever else they think are positive attributes and so forth. But whites wouldn't marry girls off against their will like semites do. Families - the elders - influence and advise, but the choice is ultimately with the womans. But make no mistake: This is the only important choice that women should be allowed to make. Men should choose all the important things, and women should choose men.

The reason you'd ask a fathers hand in marriage was mostly if you'd expect to get a dowry. If the father doesn't approve, you don't get a dowry - If you're rich and the girl is into you, that doesn't matter, but a dowry can be substantial, can be a way for second sons to acquire land to work and so forth.

Found the kike

So Amsterdam is going sharia? Is that what this stupid mystery meat bitch is saying after all her double talk? Why doesn't she admit that it's niggers that harass her, and not "all men"?

Once again, a stupid woman deliberately being obtuse about an obvious subject, blaming all men for the acts of shitskins, and making thinly veiled demands for sharia law.

You've done the opposite of the morons who treat women like goddesses, and are treating them like monsters, equally stupid.

Women are people, people meant to have a male leading them, that's all. Some have more/less self-control and discipline (never quite on par with what a male is capable of, but close in some cases).

lol

I hate topics on women on this board because you always get the same stupid faggots who think women's faults are really just men's and if you get fucking screwed over by some cunt it's your fault because you were a failure as a man. I hate women, but want kids, it's a tough position honestly. I've been fucked over enough times by stupid fucking whores that I've grown tired of trying.

Elliot roger was a half breed jew. This is how i know your some dumb kid tryhard that dose not know reality. Your also comparing anyone who is rich with being Jewish. Like i said, anyone who is out in this world wont listen to your horseshit.

Wrong, that want to be chosen by a man they WANT. So in fact they want their selection to pick them. They have made the first choice.

And yet i have wealth and get hit on by older women all the time. You know why i get hit on older women? Because once they reach that age where they realize they need stability then that's what they chose to look for. Young women do not want that because they fall back on lones to provide that and also cuck men.

Reality hurts sometimes. Your confused because you know reality but yet you still listen to these idiots that are living in a bubble.

It's not that at all. We see the pressures in the media, we see how even men are trained to be hyper-sexualized either as tranny faggot deviantartists or "it's just a prank bro" dicksucking clubrats.
Most of the anons on Holla Forums are men, though, and we can better ourselves. Whining about bitches makes us sound like some Roosh-tier forum full of butthurt Indians ruminating about game. The first step towards making your race better is yourself. One day we'll all have head-pattable waifus churning butter while we go out hunting for bear meat, but until then we need to lift and read. The one thing that won't help is turning this shit into an r/hapa-style hangout where we bitch about white women.

Fuck off you obvious nonwhite.

The jew is the first to cry out in pain when being outed.
As i said, most people here wont listen to your failed ideals. We all already been through the shit. We are also not bitching about "white women" Because women in general can be manipulated by society and that's controlled by people who wish to destroy a stable one.

Those are the ones I'm talking about. Why would you be talking about any others?
Again, too obviously non-white. Hope you're not getting paid for this.

Behaviorally condition your women, it's not even hard, we do it with children, soldiers, dogs, etc all the time. Do you expect a child or a dog to behave itself it hasn't been properly trained? How about a soldier in combat? Or men who have learned everything about masculinity from hollywood? No? THEN WHY DO YOU EXPECT SOMETHING DIFFERENT FROM WOMEN?!

Good God, no one actually believes that if a cunt screws you over that it's YOUR FAULT that a cunt screwed you over. Moral culpability falls squarely on her.

You are confusing historical arguments (males allowed women to get to this point while they still retained social/political power, and thus historically the present condition is the fault of males; true), with personal arguments (BITCH X FUCKED ME OVER, IT'S MY FAULT; false, no one is making that argument).

I don't even think "Game" even exists. It reeks of PUA bullshitters over-complicating simple things. Women are not very subtle. If she finds you attractive she will initiate contact and everything will naturally gravitate towards sex. Women are way simpler than men are. Females are driven solely by their emotions and desires.

They should be spoken only with white men

Exactly. Stop trying to speedrun life, you autists. "Game" is just how good-looking you are and how funny you are. If you're hot, don't fuck up. If you're not hot, be funny. That's it. The idea of "game" is why pakistanis hit on white girls way out of their league. It's a fucking joke. You can't learn how to be charismatic on GameFAQs.

With Feminism and Equal Rights, modern cuckbois aren't going to do this, so 3/4 of women are going to be forever alone

I get it user, I do, but at the end of the day we're the only one's bettering ourselves right now even if it's something as seemingly natural as browsing this board and being aware of worldly problems, the women sure aren't by large even though most of them think they deserve a man that makes at least 6 figures, has a full head of hair, is ripped, and in addition to all his wealth and status he has time to pamper the most worthless of women. Most of the anons on here in my honest assessment are far too good for the women out there right now.

I see this makes more sense, I just got crossed up when I read stuff about controlling your woman even though it's not that simple anymore. In my darker and more degenerate times a decade or so ago I fell in love with a married woman in Europe who would flirt with me online, she sent me her husbands money and did all sorts of foul shit to him but would never want to leave him because he provided her her entire existence, whereas I was broke but being used as virtual dildo. This along with many other experiences has left me rather jaded.

You mean, if she thinks she can get something from you. Women all think they deserve a 10 and are entitled to everything a man has earned for himself. They are parasites. They are driven by narcissism and greed.

IT is really easy now to outs you guys. Just throw your shit back at you and you will get caught in your own loop. I have a real job also unlike you :^) but i know your earning your shekels.

Can't when media and the new culture put presser on them every day. This is why I'm just going to buy a house in a non pozzed country and raise my children there. But trying to have a good life in western countries now is extremely hard.

Not like this. To think White cuck fans are defending him, (or even watching nigger ball still in the first place).

I am not sure myself. As I said, I have never seen "Game", but then I haven't been hanging out systematically with black pimps. I consider the possibility that what PUAs call "Game" isn't so much a pick up strategy, but a maledom strategy for heterosexual relationship management, that has little to do with picking up drunken bar skanks. But "Game not existing" would simply reinforce my hypothesis that it is 100% the women who select and initiate, and men who try to initiate like Weinstein come off as creeps, because men simply aren't equipped for that type of initiation.

What men are equipped for is relationship management - They're smarter and stronger than their females, and can thus guide them firmly with wise, loving hands, and that is what women truly want, because they are aware of their own inferiority.

Yep. I hit on my husband, married now for over 20 I'll tell you the biggest problem that my daughter has is that men are being overly eager creeps, or they sit and stare creepily.

She fancies someone who works as a waiter while he's in school. I can tell the both like eachother. I told her she should send him a friend request. You're right. White men need to establish there's a reaction of attraction first. How to speak to White women, gentlemanly, but Badass enough that she feels safe with you. If she plays games with you to test you, don't fall for that. Walk away, never ever chase. They'll come back, it's just how women, albeit immature women, behave.

You should really encourage some females to post, we're wise, and I can't speak for them, but I'd love to help you guys get GOOD White women. Can't pick a whore and expect her to change.

What I mean to say is that I cannot scientifically rule out for sure that "Game" in that PUA sense does or doesn't exist. My problem is that I am possibly biased towards the "female initiation theory", and thus don't want "Game" as an initiating PUA strategy to exist. But I might be 100% correct about that, too. I don't know.

Fair enough. You make some good points.

I've dated multiple women and I'm by no means a catch. I'm poor and I'm a 6 on a good day. Women are just people. Sure, they're stupid, but just like you they're interested in fun. You're acting like the only women you know are the ones you've seen on reality tv shows.

Bullshit. Evidence:

Admittedly she was already predisposed against it by natural inclination, but in principle it's still doable.

Don’t bump this faggot’s thread.

Speaking of fun. Women love a funny man!

The problem is that male-female interactions have been poisoned, perverted and reverted. We have even so called scientists who adhere to the Darwinian theory of sexual selection, which is a mirror of the Victorian age ideal woman of not being a sexual being at all, and has ruined so much scientific investigation into the topic. The truth is found in older texts, you can even look at the bible in that way, and it will tell you how it works if you're a girl: Get the guy drunk and dash for his crotch.

White women don't know their role anymore, and neither do white men. But sexually speaking, it is worse if the women don't know WTF they are doing, because women are, and this is my current operating theory, basically in charge of sex.

Your daughter needs to know how to get a man. She is a woman (female) and thus equipped for doing that kind of thing. If she has a problem knowing how to do it, then you as a mother have failed. This is what you should have taught her, and made her not listen to the electric jew that tells her she just has to be a qt wallflower until the knight in shining armor picks her up. But she also must know, that once she does this, once she's chosen a man, she has to stick with him, no matter what, no excuses.

Women have to offer something. They have to have some nice looks or a tight body, and know how to shut the fuck up. Rachael Maddow bitches are getting zero dick. It's the same with men. You have to offer something. It doesn't have to be money. Just have a personality. If you don't look like Anderson Cooper's pinksock you'll probably get her phone number.

I've taught her fine. She's had boyfriends, however she's kept her virtue. You don't want to own that staring creepily at women is just as bad? She's selective, and should be. She wants someone with traditional values it's not exactly easy to find for women either, brother.

You do bring up genuine issues though. Just don't assume I've not taught my daughters to select only the best of the men.

I may have been that guy when I was 15. I didn't know any better. Plus, as a guy, you are supposed to pay attention to what the girls do, so a bit of looking is not only not bad, but required.

And you shouldn't teach your daughters to select the best of men. That's the Cosmo tier shit that makes women die alone nowadays. You should have taught them to get a good enough man, and help him become an amazing man with her help.

You fucking think they weren't getting this shit back in the day you're retarded and it's not just rhetorics, you're dumb as fuck.

This is why no one listens to guys like you.

Never underestimate male's thirst for pussy. Even literal hambeasts have guys hitting on them. The more flaws she has the more men will think they are being her prince charming by rescuing her from all the "other bad boys out there".

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

You're right again. The thing she's encountering is she'll make eye contact, and smile. That's a bit of an invitation, she even will say hello. She's polite and all.

At 15, you were supposed to stare, that's the good of being a teen. And oddly us girls liked this. But when men do it, it's a bit odd, especially when a lady gives indicators she's interested. Men should know just a hello suffices, make conversation, make her fucking laugh. I'm telling you, funny guys are pussy magnets.

Now that White men are standing for their race, that's a big big turn on. As a women my womb sees men making a beautiful paying in a way subconsciously… at least to me. And I'm pretty much past the age to have babies, so imagine the ladies who virtue signal about needing it stopped, probably fapped later.

*message (autocorrect really fucked up)

Jansma is a Dutch surname but there are a lot of Indonesian mongrels in the Netherlands and she looks like she could be one.

And guys just going wide eyed, staring at her, or what? She probably shouldn't be hitting on 15 year olds then.

And please stop telling us how to get the girl. Not only is it condescending, but… My standing advice to any guy regarding interaction with girls is, get advice from a woman on how to pick up girls, then do the exact opposite. Ideally, right to her face.

Your asking this guy to listen to you. Listing to what women "want" and not "need" got our race into this mess to begin with. This is why the best thing for you to do is shame any women you know for being a slut and never help them unless they are with a stable man. Don't ever try to get into a group of men. All you will do is destroy that group.

i dont get this obsession of pussy
i mean it felt real nice having your dick inside one but it was not that great and what's the deal with pantie sniffers, to me pussy just smelled like piss and sweaty balls
had to soap three times in the shower yesterday just to get the stank of pussy of

Any way you like
But non-white women should be addressed with only two words:
DIE, BITCH!

Shouldn't you be suicide-bombing a train station or something, Hassan?

sage

Please tell me this is real.

No, grown men do this. She has an eye on a nice guy, already. You see the attraction. She refuses to hit on a man, regardless of the fact that's how I met my forever man.

By the way, I'm a realist, and I do tell her the world isn't so traditional anymore. That maybe the staring guy thinks, "if I hit on her she's going to be a bitch, all of em are" Ladies aren't all ladies, my daughter's had some friends from one parent homes that treated guys like garbage. I raised LADIES, though. One daughter is engaged to a great guy. The other is coming around a bit, now that I've shown her how women respond to men being nice. Helps that her cousin confirmed. It pissed her off that thots are ruining men. She is shy though. What do? As far as selective, I mean don't bring home anyone but a White man. Period.

Okay Schlomo. We try and help out of good faith, and all you can do it whine. Pathetic.

My first instinct is: Teach her the incredible power that females have, this sort of sexual mind control that has terrified and puzzled men for the millenia. She should not be shy, she should be outright horrified that somehow, nature saw fit to give a dumbass like her this sort of power over men.

My second thought is that it may be a good thing she is shy. The lure of good feels and cummies is enough for many girls that they become the most degenerate sluts once they have a vague understanding of how they can get sex.

My third thought is that it's exactly this shy, inexperienced kind of girl that gets "groomed" by paki child prostitution rings because they don't know any other way to get the male attention and dickings that the nonwhite rape gangs offer. Sexually, a white woman must assert herself.

Because the electric jew told her it's the mens job to hit on her. And when they do, it comes off as creepy, because it simply isn't natural, especially with whites.

Either way, it is imperative for her to understand her role in sex.

Any white guy that she is attracted to with a steady job, no criminal record involving violence, and no kids, should be the standard. If she somehow is retarded enough to hit 30 without getting married w/ children, you can reduce to "just white" because at that point she's basically a lost cause.

Happy to confirm. Real. washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/business/wp/2017/10/08/dove-ad-that-shows-a-black-woman-turning-herself-white-sparks-consumer-backlash/

No shit shill. Most of the time you Jews do call me a retard.

This is the most cucked thing I've read in a few days.

I kind of wish it wasn't true, but it can't be changed, and what can't be changed, must be accepted, and used appropriately.

Breddy sure almost all blacks wish they were White though–understandably. Why would this trigger libshits tbh?

Did it not occur to you that you are observing the effects of feminism and a corrupt, degenerate modernity rather than a healthy white society?

Of course this occurred to me, Trips. The hardest part of it all is separating the effects of culture and biology. Which part would have occurred in a tribal society 20'000 years ago, and which part is purely a result of modern, degenerate culture? We can however get some hints.

Men are biologically programmed to get hypnotized by tits and asses, and women are biologically programmed to have tits and asses. This is something that goes back way further than 20'000 BC, this is an evolutionary change that may go back millions of years. And what does it mean? It means that women, BY NATURE, are equipped to seduce, to entice, to lure, and to approach. And men are, by nature, equipped to judge and react.

Where culture breaks down the biological imperative is when we're not living in small tribal societies where everyone knows everyone, but in large cities. Where the young women enticing men aren't enticing men of their own tribe (because they don't have one) and aren't competing with each other to seduce the worthiest of males into a stable tribal proto-marriage. Instead they can sit in a car, drive an hour, sit down at a bar, and get dicked by some guy they've never seen before and never will again. That's the problem. The non-procreative aspect of sex (98% of the time, you aren't producing children, even if you actively try to induce pregnancy) is about social cohesion, calming down aggressive males and reassuring depressed ones. This social role of sex - mostly performed by whores rather than wifes - is almost entirely degenerated to the basest form, raw physical pleasure, which is meant to reward the eusocial and procreative aspects of sex.

What feminism did, at the most fundamental level, was to tell women that their men aren't good enough for them. That no men are good enough for them. The sluts still like sex, and decades of feminist programming to the contrary couldn't convince the sluts that men aren't good for sex, so they still use men for that. But sex is boring after a while. There's the coolidge effect, the effect that any intimate relationship without an overarching goal other than "lets keep each other company" is doomed to fail, and the eusocial aspect becomes antisocial when you start to deny each other sex based on petty disputes.

"Women need men like a fish needs a bicycle", says feminism, and apart from the sex thing, western women largely lap it up. When every study about womens happiness shows very clearly that women are the most happy when they have a man and children to devote their lives to, rather to whatever meaningless bullshit they like to follow.

They aren't told that getting sex is not only unfulfilling, but also very hard to do once they hit the "wall", they aren't told that work sucks so bad that you have to pay people to do it, they are told they can wait with developing meaningful relationships and children until later, but it turns out, in reality, they now cannot have either anymore.

Women are very obedient when it comes to observing the cultural narrative - Men less so, men, white men in particular, rebel. Women are mindless cretins who will sheepishly follow the dominant cultural narrative, and if that is the electric jew and Cosmo, rather than their own, traditional family, they become degenerate, childless sluts.

you sound like a mudslime

GTFO

its clearly feminist horseshit, which is why I banned that no-name bitch from the Pain Teens over that.

no, just go back to taking care of your family. >Creepy men
>If she plays games to test
this is absolutely why we say don't listen to women's advice

Yeh, this is another thing people don't get. Bitches better be shit testing all the fucking time, so they weed out the weaklings and the dumbasses. A girl may not shit test you for a variety of reasons, but shit tests coming from a girl only mean that she has some standards.

tl;dr: Shit tests are eugenic