Everyone will be buying these today

Everyone will be buying these today.

Okay, good for them

What is it meant to do?

At least you'll be able to spot faggots right away instead of needing to wait until they pull out their phone.

Most normalfags have already gone back to whatever they were doing before Pokemon GO released.

Nintendo is releasing this shit way too late.

It is suppose to help you catch Pokemon and collect stuff from pokestops without having to look at your phone.

Hopefully anons will post theirs when they get them.

sage

Calm down autismos, why do you care so much about something that doesn't affect uoi?

Even X/Y is more content-rich than this shit

NO and no one should be.

Come on, Holla Forums! Don't you want to be like the cool kids?

Pokemon is dead.

But not as dead as anime.

:^)

So it just saves you pulling your phone out? Sounds shit. Will sell millions

they replaced the entire writing staff in the pokermins anime sheerly so they could keep up with their retarded "ash always loses" shtick, before that ash was on a steady upswing of doing well and getting better from his experiences and in general it's regarded as one of the best-written parts of the entire show since its original run

Not sure if normalfags will get into this. Half the deal with Pokemon is that normalfags want to play Pokemon but they want plausible deniability; smartphones are totally mature things for mature adults to play glorified slot machines on, but actual games are for NEEEERDS.

But who knows, normalfags have gotten into worse shit.

So its physical p2w in an already p2w game?

Hey, but at least you can walk around with your buddy Pokemon to get a single candy!
Shit's gonna crash and burn eventually

Who the fuck is even going to wear this sonichu medal tier garbage?

Reminder: Holla Forums - Video Games

Careful man, logic and dissenting opinions are haram around here.

Pokemon Go is already ded OP
it barely survived the summer but now that winter's coming you'll see even less normalfags willing to walk around town to catch a rattata

Yeah, everyone.

People with pokeball tattoos

If it wasn't a tattoo, and some kind of small framed drawn art, I'd say it looks kinda cool.

But your body is a temple

didn't they change Pokemon GO ruining it?

Wew

I thought that people play this game because the "complexity" of actual Pokemon games is too difficult to understand.

That's still a bigger install base than call of duty, FIFA and madden combine. Triple AAA publishers wish it had Pokemon go numbers.

My aunt can play regular pokemon games, and she isn't sharp by any stretch of the imagination. If someone has trouble grasping the combat in a pokemon game, they would have to be actually retarded.

Daily reminder that botting is literally the only way to enjoy POGO.

pick one

We're talking about normalfags, user. A great deal of them are retarded. However, maybe you're right in saying that most of them only give a shit about this game because they can be sociable while they "play" it. Facebook is littered with bullshit games like this, so I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that they can take a multibillion dollar franchise, slap some shitty f2p system around it, call it a fine wine, and have normalfags trip over themselves by the dozens to play.

Huh. These come out today? Completely forgot about it. Who is going to buy these?

This one is great, actually. 90% of the spawns in POGO are useless trash, but getting them is all you can do to get experience\mats.

But it's preposterous that you still need to swipe pokestops manually. In the very least, give me the option to click on the badget to automate the swipe.

This is not a game. It doesn't belong to Holla Forums.

Yeah but only a small fraction of those players would actually be paying players.

If only you knew of the joys of botting.

I'm sitting on a million dust, throwing characters across the globe to catch continent locked pokemen.

The epitome of human trash.

Not sure where the fun is in there. Botting completely nullifies any resemblance of engaging with the game, you just sit there and watch the game play itself.
You should do something else.

Normalfags do the same. all they do is congregate around a big pokéstop and just catch pokemon while sitting between two pokéstops. the only interaction they'll do is with the friends they went with.

Pokemon Go have the biggest open world in the whole series

You still have to be at the right place to catch a Pokemon, just sitting between two Pokestops won't get you anywhere.
On top of that, sitting somewhere outside with friends can be fun, sitting in your room can be as well, but not while watching a simple game play itself.

The initial fad is over.
All the people left playing this are starting to sperg it up with the meta, it's no longer "people meeting each other while playing", now it's "pokemon go players metting each other optimizing", it's very different.

It doesn't matter anyway, i don't see why Holla Forums is even discussing this, nobody here is the target audience for multiple reasons.

trufax
Do not litter natural beauty with childish graffiti. Ever.

This isn't real. Please, tell me that isn't real.

This hurts me, this hurts me physically

yes it is

I saw this too

It's better if you imagine them all as siblings~

I don't think anyone at Nintendo is going to care if they only make a couple of billion from it.

Except they didn't.

Kill me, Pete.