Shit game good plot

shit game good plot

yeah the plot was straight up ripped from a movie but it would still be good if the game wasnt such a piece of shit

which movie?

picture of a dog with broccoli

Pretty sure he means The Hurt Locker.

I like dog

how

no, it was ripped from far cry 2.

I like broccoli

You mean which also borrowed from Heart of Darkness.

Dude. There was literally an area of the map called 'heart of darkness'.

It was plagiarism.

yeah

10/10 2deep4sea

You got it, dub dubs. Only faggots found anything about this game appealing.

I couldn't get past the first level because of how generic and bland the gameplay was

typical Holla Forums

image would be 10 times funnier if he was looking at the post number

wasted trips, Gordon. kys

It's a good game showing how brainwashed all US soldiers are.

Yeah remember the bit where the Jackal writes a note saying "exterminate all of the brutes!" and his Russian harlequin sidecick tells the player character all about him and then the player goes home and lies to his fiancee? Jackass.

The music was pretty good tho, both the licensed tracks and the original soundtrack.

LITERALLY THE UNDERTALE OF FPS GAMES

I admire this game's ability to make tumblrites out of Holla Forumsirgins

Ayup.

Back to your designated shitting board

Are they really?

"You go fight for your jew masters enrichment for a few years and get praised as a patriot and a pension for the rest of your life"

You cant deny that must sound like a good deal for people with no prospects and no ideology of their own.

The marketing and post-reactions made it all more pretentious than needed. Still, a good enough game to play through once.

Real Life.

If you bought this game you are a fucking idiot. Watching a playthrough on youtube nets you the exact same experience, but you don't have to suffer through the utter crap gameplay. If watching a video of your game is better than actually playing it then you have completely and totally failed as a game designer and should be ashamed of yourself.

The menu screen is the only good thing about it.

I was talking about the two sidekicks in this game. It was pretty obvious that the main character was mentally deranged and going against the actual mission orders, yet both of them never reminded him of what exactly they were doing there since he conveniently forgot due to plot device amnesia/general mental problems.