How good are you at call of duty multiplayer?

How good are you at call of duty multiplayer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bzehb_yeZtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not 12 so I don't play those kind of games anymore.

Good enough where I trash my friends at it who play all the time while I myself never play shooters outside with them.

Understood and interesting.

Just like me

I have never played it. Maybe once or twice when it was about WW2 at a friends place. But that shouldn't count.

Never played that shit. Last FPS I cared about was UT, 15 years ago.

On UO i was a god, one bullet one kill, barely ever got killed

On 2 i was good, two many people spraying with machine guns

On MW i was good, but at first i didnt rush like a madman like all the kids were doing

Never bothered with any other after playing the campaing of Modern Shitfare 2

That's exactly the kind of childish epeen bragging comment one of the losers playing those game would make, and still make I assume. Nice so see the playerbase is as bad as when I left it.

I'm pretty bad on it on the rare exception I do play. Aren't call of duty games played for their campaign and then you fuck off or am I thinking of another franchise?

Kill confirmed.

I'm very good at not being suckered into buying CoD.

I play mostly WaW alone and MW2 with friends.

Decent in WaW pretty much 1.5 K/D
Also I am VAC banned in MW2 because no fun (mods) allowed. But I can dominate most of my friends even with the F2000

From when I played back in High School, I was terrible. I just dicked around rather than actually learn the game.

I remember my favorite build from back then was an allahu akbar - and it went like bazooka+fireworks+martyrdom. Basically, I'd just run up to the first guy I see and fire the bazooka point-blank and killing us both. And sometimes, there'd even be retards who'd walk right into the grenade I'd leave behind.

Most people dont even play the campaing

I never played Call of Duty

Everyone is good at cawadooty. It doesn't take real skill.

There is your problem.
Personally, multiplayer will always be shit.
Single player >> Co-op >>>>>>>>>>> Lan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Multiplayer

I've played it a few times. I was better than most, because I play other games that are actually hard.

I played it a few times with my brother a few years ago, but I wasn't very good at it. One day I somehow managed to be the only one left on our team, until I fired a bazooka to a guy point-blank and exploded before the horrified eyes of our teammates.

MW2 knifing was fun. I once went 42 and 1 doing that. Good times.

I used to be good at it when the game rewarded you for playing the objective, nowdays it's all about "muh K/D" because muh esports non sense. Shitty servers, shitty people living mid-game to save their K/D epeen… The fun is gone. I mostly play co-op modes these days (same for Halo 5 multiplayer, either action sack or warzone firefight).
I wish there was a multiplayer mode like the old CoD (not MW) with just guns, no perks or scorestreaks.

If is objective im top every fucking time.
If is deathmatch I'm ok at best….
If is hardcore deathmatch I'm top

How good are you at getting dubs?

When user was 12, DOOM was the new hot shit. Multiplayer (over dialup modem) wasn't released though, that came with a later patch. By then I wasn't 12 anymore.

Very good at playing the objective, actually in almost every fps.

Really good. Once I got a 25 killstreak and a tactical nuke.

I don't play Call of Duty. I play America's Army Proving Ground (it's like COD but way better, with Battlefield revive mechanics)
I'm pretty good at AAPG

Why would I play that shit in the first place?

Good enough to get banned for "hacking" on a few AlterIWNet servers.
I will never play a CoD game again.

I'm pretty bad at it

Can I get some digits up in this bitch?

The only time I've actually played AA was at a demo at the local library.

It was great.

I played it during a free weekend, aced it then uninstalled. I think that was BLOPS 1. Wasn't even as fun as HL2MP so whatever.

why are you retarded fucks actually responding to this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Bzehb_yeZtU

Plenty of Call of Duty and Battlefield shills nowadays.
Cant wait for the "Its just like Quake" and "Its fun" posts.

Battlefield 1 is going to be the real problem though, anyone shitting on it will be labeled as Holla Forums by shitposters.