Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Cucked Past

The localization of DQVII is fucked

Just a heads up to anyone thinking about buying/playing the new DQVII 3DS port. The English version has problems, including running at a lower framerate compared to the Japanese version and all the orchestrated music was taken out to be replaced with midi tracks. Pics of the items you can get randomly don't display, either.

Also (surprising nobody) creative liberties were taken with the script when they re-translated it.

archive.is/M2ahK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/https://twitter.com/Aksys_Mike02*
tcrf.net/Dragon_Quest_IV:_Chapters_of_the_Chosen#Early_Localization
youtube.com/watch?v=fVhga4Ht-2Q
vocaroo.com/i/s1Vzg92DMev1
youtu.be/n4-bFQKbU2A?t=13
youtu.be/X1l9PVdrV1s?t=35
archive.fo/eUR5C#selection-1559.1-1516.19
drive.google.com/file/d/0B7VNugd0hqEyLTAyeUtYVkZZOWs/view
dragon-quest.org/wiki/Spell_List
dragon-quest.org/wiki/Ability_List
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol who cares

Another quality translation job from the masters at SE. Can't wait to see if they managed to slip in some more tranny shit this time around as well.

And did they include the delightful accents?

This was pretty much expected the moment they mentioned "re-translation". I heard the problem with the music was due to the orchestrated music being owned by a Japanese company company and it would've cost quite a bit to have it used outside of Japan. So instead they used the midi tacks.

My only hope is that they fuck it up so bad it motivates someone to do a proper translation.

If you watch the Nintendo Direct where they first announced the English version, you'll see that they had already added accents to various NPCs.

Oh joy, it's like they go out of their way to make these games worse. The really sad part about this is that it's not even the translators themselves that are doing it, but filthy Marxist hacks with their English major during the lolcalization process.

Yep, it's the "editors" who fuck around with the translated text in an attempt to make it "better"

The sad thing is that a retranslation doesn't have to mean bad, and a good one can clear up issues the original English script had (see something like Muramasa Rebirth, for example). Unfortunately, there's cases like this where it's pretty much "Oy vey! It's [CURRENT YEAR]! We've got to fix things to be more PC and push agendas!"

Honestly, I assume the actual translators, the guys doing the initial run through of making the text English, likely do the job their supposed to. Probably the editors or whoever that think they can take the English script and write a better story than the original Japanese script writers can, and that's when they're not trying to actively poz shit up. Whatever happened to localization being just making sure a script flowed well in English, with perhaps minor substitutions for figures of speech or jokes that don't translate well, and letting the script mostly speak for itself?

And by "better" they mean punishing us with their bitterness because nobody wants to buy their manuscript, so they take the hard work of other people and pozz it with their filth so they can tap themselves on the back and tell their friends they are accomplished writers.

We know they do. The Japanese release of DQIV for the DS contains the full English script, party dialogues included, sans all the shit accents, so it's clear that the feces smearing happens at some point further down the pipeline.

It died with the arrival of the Marxist vermin. They are incapable of doing their job properly and simply have to inject their shit everywhere they go.

Yeah, some of the games I've been playing lately from prior generations I really couldn't see coming over intact these days. Probably for the best they never got a rerelease, since, if they didn't just reuse the same English scripts (or if XSEED doesn't still have the western release rights), there would probably be a push to cull the weirder shit from them, and that's at the very least (and if they didn't I could easily see the "journos" kvetching about how awful it was that the games were seeing another day in the limelight and that anyone would want to pay for and play them in [CURRENT YEAR]).

I will say though that as far as a rerelease might go, I wouldn't mind typos and such being properly fixed. How Shub Niggurath got translated as Jeb Niglas, I have no clue.

this is DN3D: World Tour bad

guys i think the nintoddler reality filter VR googles are breaking

so what's the orignal dialogue

Probably a mix of elements, between the platform holder, publisher, and whatever company they hire to do the localization work, if they don't do it themselves. However, given how little of a damn Square-Enix gave in regards to letting 8-4 fuck around with Drakengard 3 and Final Fantasy: Type-0 (both of which Nintendo had no involvement with), I'm more apt to pin the blame on Square and whoever they whored the localization out to than Nintendo in this case (though NoA certainly needs to be purged and Treehouse burned down).

I remember hearing that Bateman faggot was pushing for a Wii game called Earth Seeker to get brought west. Kind of glad it didn't though if it was going to mean he got to work on it.

It's what happens when you give the job to normalfags.

Look up what SE did to Type 0.

Jap here. What would you say if I told you the translation is accurate and she is a bitch like that?

It's not so much that (and to be fair, the game was XSEED's second game they ever handled as a company, so I'm willing to cut them some slack since they've gotten better over time, unlike fucking NISA). What's gotten me curious is that they apparently brought in the same guy Midway had prior to translate the series come back to help them out with the final entry (probably since he already knew the series and could perhaps help keep terminology consistent), and with the series known to be dark and at times lovecraftish, I'd have thought that might have gotten caught in editing as seeming off.

I've seen people mention in other threads on it prior that it seems to go against her characterization to say that a girl can sleep with whoever she wants, as apparently she'd be more apt to call them out on being a whore. But I suppose that's hearsay. Would be nice to have a shot of the actual Japanese script for that to compare to.

I'm glad Mother 3 is fan translated. Any translation that Nintendo would do would be terrible. No one gives a shit about memes or feminism in these games. Do your god damn jobs and translate things without changing them. What's next? Maybe a translation of an rpg with knight themes talking about how women should be knights too and then adding cancer like twerking? Did I also mention that I hate when dumbasses like this one try to repair shit that ain't boke.

I'd call you lying Korean but also ask you to post proof so I can rub it in these fag's faces forever.

If it helps, Aksys got rid of him. Not sure where exactly he fucked off to though.

Words can't express my disgust.

Or they simply missed it during the QA process.

Let's apply Occam's razor.

What's the likelier alternative? That she is a strong, sexually liberated womyn than fucks around or that she is a bitch that calls out sluts for their behavior?

And let's keep in mind this is a game made in Japan during the 90s, for a widespread audience that includes elementary school children.

That's where things get messy though. Liberals are incapable of separating the professional from the private, as their numerous spregouts on their professional twitter accounts show.

It's no wonder they transfer such childish behavior to their jobs as well.

afaik, he's a freelance editor. I think Aksys still hires him to help out with the Zero Escape games.

I still find it both funny and sad that either Square or NoA felt that native american styled characters have no place being in a western release of a JRPG (despite Wild Arms having had a long history of having the native styled Baskar Tribe, the third game of which Squaresoft even translated for SCEA, and Shadow Hearts: FtNW outright having two Native American party members, one of whom strips to use her powers, which is intact in the English version), and replaced them in Bravely Second with a cowboy styled class/characters instead.

Go to his page and he calls his localization work "Game Writing", thus confiriming that these parasites think their butchery is actually a stand in for creative writing. It's like when a child smears shit on stuff and thinks he's Picasso.

>I was the sole localization editor for Virtue's Last Reward, which is the second in the Zero Escape series that began with 999. It's part puzzle/adventure game, part visual novel, and had plenty of text for me to work on.
Oy vey.

>Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors was the first entry in the Zero Escape series of games. The interwoven nature of the narrative provided a challenge for me as its localization editor, and the game went on to find significant success.
This disgusting, fat sack of shit just made sure I'll never play these games.

Why don't they just write a fucking book instead of piggybacking on a Japanese shitlord's work?
Why work on something you clearly hate? Stop trying to erase another person's work. Because that's you're doing: you're not fixing it, you're removing it.

Man, that's funny. Let's remove the minorities and add in the white devils who slaughtered them. I'd love to know the thought process that went into that one.

still waiting on that original dialogue

Exactly. If I were a feathernigger, I think I'd have found it cool to see a character thrown my way (the way some BRs have expressed a liking for that one kid in MGR). If anything, removing them and replacing them with people that wiped them out just makes for a "art imitates life" situation. Replacing the class/characters probably offends more people than if they had just left it in (hell, I'm white and it made me mad; not on behalf of the natives out there, but simply that Square or NoA didn't think westerners in general could handle having characters like that in a release here).

They try, but nobody buys their shit because even the most bluepilled normalfag recoils in disgust at the sight of a fully uncovered Marxist turd.

It's why they constantly attempt to subvert and take over popular IPs. Then, at least, they know it will sell to some degree before the goyim catch on and vacate the premises.

They don't care. They have no respect for the works of others, or for their achievements. They are vindictive little shits perpetually assmad that far more talented people than them get ahead in life despite holding all these clearly wrongthink opinions.

These disgusting leftist parasites equate the quality of a work with how many "good goy" points it achieves. It doesn't matter that the writing/art/gameplay is dogshit, all that matters is that it has the required number of genders, pronouns and demonetization of the white race.

It's why I keep saying that they can't coexist in any community, that the only answer to their intrusion is to purge them and anything they touched and make it clear they are not welcome and never will be.

Does this mean that Japanese DS DQIV has language select or what?

If memory serves, it's in the actual data for the JP DS version, but you need a gameshark or something to switch the language. I could be wrong though.

You need a gameshark code.

No, you got it right.

And even if you gamesharked or romhacked it in it wasn't properly aligned and formated if I remember correct!

Thanks. I guess I will download japanese DQIV then.

Out of curiosity, does the cart save the language as a setting after using the Gameshark to change it, or do you have to shark it in every time you boot up?

RETRANSLATED

retranslated from what?
where's the original dialogue?

Emotions and feelings have nothing to do with jobs. When you work as a street cleaner do you feel emotional about cleaning the street? No. How about all the people that work for tobacco factories. Do they put feelings when they slowly kill themselves for money? All they have to do is do what they're paid for.

If the Mother games can have clearly American-styled characters despite it being a JRPG what's stopping native Americans in a JRPG either? Is there a restriction on the kinds of people and RPG is allowed to have? Why the fuck are people that are so called "against racism" so racist in their own way.

Nice cunt. Can I dive in, baby?

Probably fear of backlash about a game misrepresenting a particular culture when they bring it west. Though that assumes they're not just changing shit for the sake of adding it to a changelog and being paid more for "needing" to do so.

And it goes both ways, oddly. You look at some games that were otherwise static, and the editor or his higher ups force stuff like regional accents (this assumes they don't have the excuse of the original script having had an accent they want to emulate the effect of) such as they've done with Dragon Quest since VIII PS2. But then you have other games where there's something clearly based on a real life culture, and it sometimes gets removed/repurposed instead of being left intact.

It's also odd that it seems to be fantasy JRPGs that get affected with it. Shadow Hearts is one of the rare real world series that outright has Euro whites, NA whites, Russians, Chinese, Japanese, Indian (both currynigger and feathernigger variety), Pacific islanders, BRs, and Mexicans, and they were left as is.

Aksys blocked me on twitter for telling them they are fucking shit for retweeting a kotaku article defending localization
then the head of localization DM me sayimg im wrong and dont understand and memes are good

Should have specific I meant "rare real world JRPG series."

Yeah, I've heard Aksys can be pretty hit or miss with localization quality (my only real experience with them at this point being Muramasa Rebirth, which seemed pretty well done), and some companies are all too quick to block criticism (I hear Namco started blocking people on steam from posting on the God Eater forum over complaining about Denuvo).

Part of why I'm leery of picking up Exist Archive since Aksys is the one that picked it up. I mean, it could certainly be worse (NISA), but I still haven't seen much as far as preview stuff goes being put out that some anons might be able to compare against the original script for various scenes. Wouldn't shock me if they ultimately leave the quality of it a surprise for people.

Not sure why no one acted interested in bringing Exist Archive over prior to them anyhow. For a while it seemed like no one wanted to.

for the love of god please take a screencap of that DM, anything to add fuel to the fire

I didnt bother screencapping the DM but skim through these archives
archive.is/https://twitter.com/Aksys_Mike02*

from what Ive seen of Aksys they will do a good job or the bare minimal and sometimes not even that like norn9 was just awful from what people were saying

I think it does, though I didn't bother playing too far into it to check with any degree of accuracy. I still want to go through DQ I and II in Japanese since they seem reasonably easy for me to test out what I've learned so far.

But the honorary Aryans are being racist and sexist! How can a good goyim such as them let something like that slip by? What do you mean this kind of behavior is white privilege?

Because the left is an ideology built on hypocrisy. Take communism, otherwise known as applied Marxism. It's stated goal is to redistribute wealth to the proletariat, but what it ends up doing in practice is concert ate both power and wealth in the hands of the few. Same shit with "anti-racism", it just means that a select elite of "intellectuals" now gets to be racist against everyone else and get away with it.

Basically, shove leftists in a gas chamber.

Do they have multiple teams there or something? Sometimes I wonder what goes on with various companies, what causes such a variance in quality.

This.
Sadly.

I thinkk pic related got fired afterwards, but I'm not sure about it

He's freelance now, apparently.

Yep, not interested in a cucked translation. They got me once with FE Awakening, never again.

Probably works at Nintendo.

The new dialogue was so terrible it fucked up the game. In what other industry can you be this shit at your job and and still keep it?

Politician

Didn't the exact opposite of this happen for DQVIII on the PS2? They took out midis they had used in the Jap version and put in orchestrated tracks for the USA region.

These translators are low level political operatives.

Fed Force?

Continuously seeing shit like this made me move away from Nintendo products altogether. So far concentrating on the Vita instead of 3DS has felt like the right choice.

Complete and utter garbage. Better music is one of my favourite parts of Japanese games, why the fuck would they even need to replace that in a localization?

Again pirates get a better experience. Nintendo a shit.

WHY DO (((THEY))) KEEP DOING THIS TO DRAGON QUEST!?

Because the goyim keep enabling them.
Should've stopped at bravery default but no its was "just" a few cosmetic changes

Glad i have dragon warrior 7.

Shit man, looking at this thread and seeing

I am legitimately glad I picked up DW 7 all those years ago. I never appreciated it back in the day. Looking at it now, though, I'm just glad (((they))) can't alter old media.

the plural is goyim. goy is singular.

The final solution is to just stop budgeting for new games altogether. no more buys. let them starve out.

how do you know? are you a jew?

No, I've just learned more than I wish I had. fuck you Holla Forums, why do you always have to be right?

Mein brethren
I fucking love shadow hearts

:^)

Anyone know if there is any difference between the US version and the EUR one? Sometimes the translations differ. It's a very small hope though.

US and EUR have the same localization, sorry friend. Shit's fucked if you want the game in english

What about Italian and German though? Are they based off the English version?

I heard the french version was based on the english, not sure about other languages

2-3 years from now when we have properly functioning emulators, someone out there will fix this and all the fucked up shit that treehouse did, till then fuck niggatendo don't let them see a single dollar. Let them burn.

The US version even has the EU languages.

Nobody fixed shit for the DS remakes so don't hold your breath.

It's not that hard you can do it yourself.

I'm talking about DQ games specifically.

Bummer, but as expected. Weird that the US has the EU languages though. How lazy are these people?

I started replaying DQ7 couple of days ago and that scene goes something like

That's it. How do you go from that to Maribel now saying "FUCK YOU DAD, i'm a stronk womyn who can fuck whoever she wants, stop slut shaming me shitlords"?

It'd be better if we could get the Japanese text both for the PSX and 3DS versions of the scene as well.

How do you go from that to feminism?

..how the fuck do you fuck up a localization that badly?

Don't they get paid by the change or something?

It's NISA tier quality, it remains to be seen if this game will make your 3DS melt down.

these guys are born from a template.

With the 3DS being pretty much fully blown open recently I don't think it'd even take that long for a proper patch for this shit.

True, but I don't think breaking the game is supposed to count as a 'change'.

I'd say try again because you're blatantly lying.

I got it from ebay for like 75 bucks used but the thing is the disc and case look brand new so even if i did over pay it was worth it.

*whomever

Looks like they never learnt English, either.

Thing is you'd have to translate the whole thing from scratch, it would be far easier than cleaning up the English translation and injecting it into the Japanese game.

The only time that happened is with Awakening because it was obvious how shit the English version was compared to the original.

Don't you mean Conquest / Birthright?

Brain fart.

Which is what actually gets me fucking livid. These SJW parasites are paid to do less than nothing
THEY CONTRIBUTE LESS THAN NOTHING. THEY COULD CEASE EXISTING AND WE'D JUST FLAT OUT GET THE GAME IN ENGLISH WITH NO CANCER
I WILL NEVER, EVER GIVE THESE PIECES OF SUBHUMAN GARBAGE A SINGLE CENT AND I THINK LESS OF ANYONE ENOUGH OF A FAGGOT TO DO SO

That's true for everything connected to leftists. They could all drop dead tomorrow and it would be a net benefit for humanity.

I can't believe I was looking forward to this.

They did the same for 7 on the PS3.
Menus were redesigned (since the original had simple, retro looking menus) and all the UI controls were a split second slower in terms of reaction.
They tried to make up for it with an orchestral sound track.

you're implying there's loss to weigh against here.

We wouldn't have anyone to laugh at anymore.

Citation needed
Citation needed

Sorry OP, but I'm not buying your shit unless you can show proof because both of these are wild accusations. It honestly sounds to me like you're talking about the iPhone version.

It's more humorous that they've apparently never heard this simple term of endearment. I know tons of people in relationships who refer to one-another as "my ___". It doesn't imply ownership any more than "my wife" or "my husband" do in the first place.

It's like these people are computer programs developed to recognize offensive things, and are completely blind to context or any other idioms.

It's because no other human in their entire life has ever showed affection towards them.

Are you forgetting that time a man smiled at them and held the door open for them while it was raining outside and they mention how wet it was?

Don't you remember that SEXUAL HARASSMENT?!

YOU FUCKING SHITLORD

The Cutting Room Floor page for this game says that translation was also missing the party talk dialogue.

tcrf.net/Dragon_Quest_IV:_Chapters_of_the_Chosen#Early_Localization

The worst thing about this thread is that I know someone who I have told all of this and still defends it amd still fucking preordered it. Hell he still defends Nintendo.

KILL ALL FANBOYS

Yes, it's my first post in the thread. I don't think you understand the meme you're trying to use.

Never forget.

That's full of shit, I've played the game start to finish like that and everything except the prologue was done

man, dragon quest is one of my all time favorite series, and they keep doing this shit to it. I am a sad man right now. I'm gonna go learn how to hack my 3DS and play the non-cuck version of this game.

I bet you don't know a single Kanji character either you fucking fag

here's a little example of "orchestral samples"
through midi technology on the 3DS

youtube.com/watch?v=fVhga4Ht-2Q

And, as I expected:
False
False

Source: I'm playing it right now. The translation may be cucked, haven't seen anything too terrible yet but it's early to call, but the rest of OP is just a load of bullshit. Don't believe everything you read Holla Forums.

And to put the final nail in this shit scare tactics thread.

There's two versions of the game floating around for download right now. One of them is a prepatched version that has the orchestral music patched back in. Are you sure you didn't download that version?

at the pax interview they said she was supposed to be a tsundere
but from the very beggining she's a total bitch so that dialogue makes sense anyway

the orchestrated music was taken out though, if I had to guess it was to fit in all language options, even though the american version only has spanish, english and french, german and italian are still in the files, just not accessible

well maribel is an insufferable cunt so that might be why

I'm playing a legitimate copy. The soundtrack is orchestral or I don't know what orchestral sounds like and I was a Music Major for 3 years.

No, it really wasn't, what a waste of good trips.

This is the polar opposite of acceptable.

Hmm, now I want to check for myself. I already have the Japanese version on my 3DS, and I've played it for several hours this week. I'm currently installing the unpatched English version, so I'll be able to compare them soon enough.

Nobody says "whom" anymore you pretentious prick.

…is that re-translation openly endorsing adultery?

so, you people gonna do another ofyour "operations"? to make peopel aware of this shit?

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Japanese is a shitty language for subhumans.

Let me know, I mean it could be a soundfont but if so it's a really good one.

I'm out of the loop on this one. What did Gearbox do to Duke 3D? How bad is it?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Vzg92DMev1

That alone is disheartening.

Okay, now that I've played both versions back-to-back, I can say with complete certainty that there is a difference in the music between the Japanese and the overseas version. The overseas version is most likely using a soundfont, but I can't say for sure. Whatever it is, it's lower quality.

Some songs still sound okay, but certain songs sound pretty empty and lifeless compared to the original versions of the songs. I especially noticed this in the music of the ruins and the music that plays in Fishbel Village in the daytime after you've entered the ruins. Or, "Pilchard Bay" as they renamed it in the English version.

Fuck all these limp-dick SJWs, and these chicken shit devs! Fuck this unending "localization" and censorship bullshit! Fuck Nintendo – fuck SquareEnix – Fuck - all of it!

There's no point, since DQVII is destined to sell like shit outside of Japan anyway.

It has gotten practically zero advertising; I didn't even know it released yesterday.

I really should get around to learning japanese.
Well, I kind of know japanese I can't really get sentence structure down.

At least we still have the PSX version.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THIS BEFORE I PLAYED THROUGH THAT PIECE OF SHIT

If you haven't noticed the slowdown then your brain isn't functioning properly. I could barely type in my name because the menu slowdown was so jarring.

I guess that explains why you aren't majoring in music anymore?

Original: youtu.be/n4-bFQKbU2A?t=13
English Release: youtu.be/X1l9PVdrV1s?t=35

I didn't believe it, but heres confirmation from one of the nigs charged with porting that shit to consoles

archive.fo/eUR5C#selection-1559.1-1516.19

All the remake shit is overrated anyways, just pirate the original and it'll be a better experience with less faggotry all around.

I wish the original PS1 version worked as an eboot for use on PSPs, but as far as I'm aware the game doesn't like the format for some particular reason.

Ok i'm playing the remake game right now most of this shit is untrue

Nope still the orchestral soundtrack

no they're all there in iventroy

Yep its pretty trash in areas like every DQ localisation. Dont buy and support it

with 3D on yes, smooth without

That's not what he said, there's a bug where sometimes they won't display.

see

do people not know what midi is or something?

Where, friend?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B7VNugd0hqEyLTAyeUtYVkZZOWs/view

Thanks

Game bugs, graphical glitches and lower performance quality are a feature in the modern era.

Don't complain about it or you're an entitled shitlord who doesn't appreciate the hard work it takes to fuck up re-translations. Complete incompetence should be revered like masterful craftsmanship because they are just two extremes on either spectrum. Who cares where the pendulum swings as long as the job is done? You ain't going to learn Japanese so why should the localization staff have to?

We are not so different, you and I. We want to ruin gaming too. We just get paid for it. [insert whatever current year meme here]. May your anticipated foreign games be ruined in a flood of re-translations, so sayeth the Moonrunes King!

-NO TRANSLATION!! NO LIFE!!

What does the original say?

I hate this world; can't tell whether you're joking or not about the Bizarro DQ8 shit.

Here's to hoping FFXV is such a tremendous shit that when it bombs, they scare even the most hardcore of sheep away.

Also, do we know if Schloc LTD did this one too?

Even if there were no spaces and undercased "I"s, it'd still beat what Plus Alpha did by miles.

Movies and American comics.

Ay [Unsolicited opinions on Israel]
Someone please tell me there's a lump download of all the learn Japanese stuff up somewhere.

The google doc in might have at least some of what you're looking for. If not, maybe try asking in the thread.

Probably going to require someone to beat the game to sift through the credits, assuming Square's kept who they whored it out to this time quiet. And given DQVII's notorious length, that could be a while.

If I recall, originally she calls the girl a slut, instead of defending her.

Apparently I'm thinking of a different scene, according to this user:

I'll drink to that.

I fucking KNEW something was fucking wrong with all the spell names in VIII. I'm playing it now, and there's almost no sense to these fucking names.

If the only change in localization was spell and item names then it would be fine. It's the exact same as going from fire1, fire2, fire3 to fire, fira, firaga. This part is a non-issue.

The re-localized spell names are quite possibly the stupidest most ill-conceived thing out of all the dumb shit they've done. I would not be surprised to find out they came up with it in 10 minutes and never bothered to work on it again.

No, that'd be them thinking the accents are what sold DQ8 and force them in at idiotic levels while not allowing any entry to come over without them even though they say it's too expensive to do to the script.

Oh the accents are fucking retarded, no question, but they clearly put effort into making it retarded.

Read through all the skills and abilities names, it's the most schizophrenic inconsistent mess I've ever seen.

dragon-quest.org/wiki/Spell_List
dragon-quest.org/wiki/Ability_List

It's really fucking obvious whoever was in charge of coming up with names gave no fucks, and now their lazy retardation is permanently embedded in the dragon quest lexicon.

Just fucking reading these lists makes me angry.

Since it started with DQVIII, it's the same guy who caused the accents; Richard Honeywood.

y'all are acting as if there was never a ps1 version out, and as if that hasn't been emulatable for fucking centuries by now, and as if 3DS piracy isn't easy as pie. chill, just play it that way if you want it so bad.

it's not as if they went all fucking siege of dragonspear: fe:fates on it and just went off to be the most unsubtle bastards about their tranny shit anyways. y'all are probably no fun at parties

ps1 version has a problem on emulator with it's menu windows being fucked up and transparent, overlapping one another instead of having solid black color.