Gorka claims Pompeo is 101% MAGA

archive.fo/XROCy

MAGA is subjective.
To kikes MAGA appears to me to mean, fuck over all white men and turn the country and the world into a degenerate Zionist haven.

wtf I hate wikileaks now
suck gas

What do we know about Pompeo? He seems to be the guy that's going to replace Tillerson. Can't be a worse shabbos than that guy… right?

Based!

he's the fucking idiots that wants to label everyone a "non-state intelligence agency" so he can go to war with random people. he's cancer.

Define MAGA.

Yeah, I bet he is fully in tune with the people behind trump's agenda.

this says it all

Tillerson outlived his usefulness and CIA is the one group Trump is in contact with the most.

the fuck is this meaningless shit?
well that seals it then, into the gas chamber

Is that Saddam Hussien living as am orthodox Jew in Israel now???

Gorka should be president

We need hardliners!

Yeah I'm doubting OPs claim as well but what else do you expect from the head of the CIA? They're an army of crypto kikes who only do their job to make millions from the war and torture industry.

I have a friend at West Point and he's 100% a white nationalist. There are some good people that come out of there but unfortunately they go where the money is, which is the influence sphere of kikes.

Hardline Israel-firsters, you mean?

Everybody involved with Kikebart is the enemy

even if you go in with good intentions (rare as fuck), years of going along with a system that you disagree with conditions you to continue doing as told if not outright brainwashes you. Example- If you start parroting what you are told to in a re-education camp, you won't believe it at first, you may never believe it deep down, but a decade later and an outsider looking at you will probably just see a true-believer. The other option is self-destructing like that rapone faggot did.

Pompeo's eyes have the blank look, not of the stupid, but of someone waiting to play a role. Cunning, high-functioning, but NPC, soulless.

At least in my opinion.

ps. I for one welcome our new CIAfrican-American overlords, pls ignore the neckbeards fapping to anime in basements

checked

That is impossible since, there is only 100% available. You cannot go over 100%.

"Gorka & Bannon are fighting for your "judeo-christian" values goy!"
Both are israel firsters who spent most of their time sucking up to (((their))) masters trying to prove to the world they really aren't "nazis".

pompeo is probably trump's smartest hire. You can see how fucking aware of everything he is when talking about the most innocuous intel shit. Pompeo sees all the angles and is re-organizing the cia to have more autonomous units. Hopefully it will be more robust to communist-style infiltration.

pompeo is probably trump's smartest hire. You can see how fucking aware of everything he is when talking about the most innocuous intel shit. Pompeo sees all the angles and is re-organizing the cia to have more autonomous units. Hopefully it will be more robust to communist-style infiltration in the future

Gorka is a neocon, don't be fooled

as much as the neocon moniker is useful to label a certain world-view that existed in the late 90s and early 00s, it's not really applicable anymore. The neocons are just old fogies who aren't being told what to do by their handlers anymore. They're just cut loose and given some vague shit to spew… There are no neocons anymore.

Shillary left lice? Fumigate or burn it to the ground and start anew.

Hope you're enjoying your new life in Washington, Mike.

Then pray tell, just who won the last US election then?

Gorka, who started out as a Hungarian immigrant to Britain worked for MI5 and his latest book is literally the blueprint for the planned zionist instigated war between the West and íslám.
He is literally the epitome of the Judas goat counter-jihad neocon hoping to instigate jewish wars that only the dumb goyim will fight.

You know the zionist plan to use dumb goys to die and fight with the aim to destroy both their hated goyim enemies and finally bring down the West all for greater isreal's sole gain…

kosher nationalists