You come home to find this kid breaking into your garage/stealing your power tools. What do you do, Holla Forums?

You come home to find this kid breaking into your garage/stealing your power tools. What do you do, Holla Forums?

The reason I prompted the question was out of curiosity of how others would react. I actually had a little Mexican kid obviously not OP pic but similar looking break into my garage with some of my power tools in his backpack when I got home from church today. After I tackled him down when he tried to run, I seriously considered call the cops on him or take matters into my own hands, but after I had calmed down and taken a deep breath/made sure he wasn't going to run away, I decided not to and told my wife not to call the police. Ended up asking him his name and where he lived, and if his parents were home.

Turns out he lived about ten miles away, so I drove him back to his place (pretty shitty neighbourhood) and luckily his dad hadn't gone to his night shift so I had him explain to his dad what he tried to do. His dad was pissed and sent him inside, but was nearly in tears as he asked me not to call the cops in broken English. Told me they hadn't been doing too well lately and his son had heard him and his wife arguing about the finances.

The guy was pretty built, got the impression he did a lot of manual labor and may or may not have been illegal, but I didn't really push the issue. I explained to him that I had been there done that and that I understood where he was coming from, and that I was gonna leave it to him to decide how he wanted to punish his kid from that point. He ended up asking me if I needed some work done on my house or some shit and offered to have the kid do it, but I didn't feel right about having him fix up my house since there wasn't any real damage done. I'm not sure what possessed me, but I ended up telling him that if he brought the kid over on the weekends, I'd show him some of the basics to electrical technician work/how to wire a motor and such so that he'd have some skills when he graduates HS. The guy nearly broke down in tears as he started thanking me which was really fucking awkward, but I brushed it off and went home while listening to the yelling ensue inside the guy's house. So now I'm pulling out my old motors/control system manuals and putting together a little makeshift control panel to use for the control circuit in my garage for next weekend.

Not sure what possessed me to do that or write this, but I figured I'd share my experience. I think part of the NAP is knowing that even if you have the power to do something, you also have the power to forgive.

Is this the plot of Gran Torino with a spic instead?

I'm not an old man, so I don't believe so.

Shoot him.

make him property

wait a second, this sounds really gay

I meant as a forced worker slave not sex slave

We all know what you meant. You want nothing more than to feel that beaner stache rubbing all over your throbbing member.

delet this

make him look like swiss cheese

Who the hell steals power tools?

You've never lived in a bad neighborhood, have you? They fetch a decent price at a pawn shop.

Apologize profusely for being a muh privileged white man, let him steal my power tools, and offer to suck his dick.

You are based

Not really bro. I'm pretty racist, as capitalist as it gets with mutualist/syndicalist sympathies, but still a porky through-and-through, and an Orthodox Christian to boot. I'm still trying to figure out what convinced me to help out some spic, but I've pretty much wisped it away as divine inspiration at this point. We'll see what happens over the next couple weeks.

You gotta work on that fam. Prayed for you.

Do not associate Christianity with a girl

Are you triggered by statues of Mary?

why is racism so prominent among working class whites? do you just want to know what it's like to be better than someone so you cling to the accomplishments of other whites?

at least you handled the situation well. has nothing to do with divine intervention; it's called empathy.

No, she's a virgin

It's pretty hard brah. Racism is what got me through the first couple years of electrical technician work. It's not that I think whites are superior or some bullshit like that, but I recognize tendencies among Mexican and Black folks, and I'm wary around 'em when out in the field.

Christ-chan is a virgin as'well. I've checked.

Mary literally doesn't exist outside of Eastern Orthodox or Catholic sects.

That and that's what all the rich white people told them to think so they will never consider them to be the problem. White proles do not care if they are a slave as long their master is undoubtedly "white".

made me tear up a little

Shoot the kid and store my shit in a safer place.

Part of building a working class of people that respects itself and is willing to fight for its own interests is instilling a respect for tools and the work they do, as well as the work put into researching and making them, as well as their maintenance and proper use.

This comes from a book I read in college called "The Axemaker's Gift", by Mihaly Cziksentmihaly, where the main idea was that we stand on the shoulders of our ancestors who made the first tools, and then more people made newer, better tools with those tools, until we have what we have today, and we owe the first makers all of that historical development of technology. It is the culture of each means of production

Part of the reason why working-class whites have this attitude is that, right or wrong, they perceive others as less respectful of the work they do. In my city, building contractors that go out into onto job sites see all of the neighborhoods that have poor people in them, and they see the gang shit, and the poor people living among the ruins of the neighborhoods the white workers' grandparents built, and it hurts them.

Gentrification is a big part of this. When you build or remodel a house or apartment and it looks really nice, you do feel proud of your work. You don't know why the developer commissioning the job wanted it like this, but you do it. It is completely lost on many white workers that the old ghetto-ass neighborhoods that have now been gentrified are now too expensive for the poor people that live there, and the poor people, often minorities, move towards the affordable buildings, coincidentally where the white workers live now, bringing all the social pathologies with them. This leads to the understanding that the developer wanted to fuck with the workers BY SENDING THE MINORITIES AT THE WHITE WORKERS, regardless of whether they are the same class or not.

Some dumb fuck at the power plant tripped the entire plant, so apologies if I temp stop responding.

cont.
This leads to phenomena like workers becoming clannish and sourcing the coveted entry-level manufacturing jobs to those of their own ethnic group or neighborhood, leading them to be snapped up almost immediately, making something like an ethnic- or language-based union, shutting out others of their in-group when the workers should be united by virtue of their class interests. This leads to all sorts of problems. People hate the destruction of real value, whether it is the intentional spoilage of commodities like food during the Great Depression, or the closure and subsequent refusal to sell means of production to the workers for fear of them becoming independent regardless of whether they have the money to actually pay for it or become unemployed (United Steelworkers vs US Steel Youngstown steel mill case).

As an aside, this last case exposes the lip service capitalists make when talking about muh free markets. To a capitalist who wants to continue his existence as such, enclosure of wealth of whatever type overrules any sort of free-market-ideology; if an influential section of the working-class gets hold of any strategic point of an economy, that is a big problem for them.

Ask why he's spamming shitty threads with pictures of himself

La Raza acknowledges you. You will be spared.
Probably do something similar to what you did TBH, I'm a candy-ass utopian optimist

Defend my property, duh

Probably fuck him
Literally, not metaphorically.

Its literally one of the most commonly stolen items you sheltered fuck
When they filmed Evil Dead someone broke into the cabin and stole all their power tools

You shouldn't confuse people who favour capitalism with actual owners of capital.
I h ave never heard of anybody opposing worker ownership, as long as they pay for what they use.

Fight him off, preferably by aiming a gun at his skull, and take the power tools back, whilst calling him a fucking scab.

If I knew he's illegal, I'd call the cops and get him deported. If I didn't know, I'd probably just go to his parents and tell them how much of a fuck-up their son is.

No one fucking messes with my garage.

Join the club, comrade.

Kick his ass. Don't touch my personal property

I exploit his surplus value if u know what I mean ( ° ʖ °)

I work in a big box hardware store. Our power tool department alone loses upwards of a hundred thousand dollars a month on its own.

Jokes on you i don't even have a hammer.

Tell the kid that it's way more profitable to steal from people who have shittons of money.

But that's not necessarily true, if they have better defences as well

People with shit tons of money tend to have security systems.

When'd I turn on sage?

Send him to a Libertarian, Leftist, SJW, Globalist, CEO, Neocon or Jew's house with a gun, rope and a BIG jar of Vaseline.

no, just a little spooked. There isn't anything bad with cursing from time-to time da nigs/moslims/whatever with friends while drinking beer. Calling the police and using this as "proof" how every "spic" is bad would be racist. Keep up being decent person!

Shoot him with my SKS

Tell him i wont call the cops he gives me his pocket money and drugs.

You don't even know what "scab" actually means. Stop spouting buzzwords you insufferable faggot.

Sell his organs on the blackmarket.

Anyone interested?