AUS Senator Charles Smith

AUS Senator Charles Smith
DECLARES ABC A COMMUNIST FRONT
The Australian Broadcasting Commission is a “communist front” according to newly elected Australian Senator from Western Australia Charles Smith in fiery video released on Facebook. ABC managing director Michelle Guthrie should “go back to Singapore” and “make dim sims” according to Smith.

Smith’s comments come as the ABC is under increasing fire from nationalist Australian politicians being out of touch and elitist in nature. Locally the ABC is known for its progressive views similar in nature to BBC. The video has generated significant controversy online and is expected to feature in the wider print and online media as weekend progresses. The comments section has become a significant debate between extreme right members and more tolerant individuals.

Picture: Charles Smith Senator, Michelle Guthrie ABC MD, muslim activist Yassmin Abdel-Magied

original location:
facebook.com/CharlesSmithMLC
/videos/445028222561478/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mT1x0Lsu_1U&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is this ABC’s parent company? That’ll be useful for our propagandizing.

The Australian Broadcasting Corporation parasites off of taxpayers.

I remember Abbot wanted to defund the ABC

youtube.com/watch?v=mT1x0Lsu_1U&t=5s

wont fkn embed

Based. Wait he's an ausfailian? Wow.

I agree with the senator.

Aussies always bringing the bants

Good man. With the whole "Aussie bants" meme you'd think more of them would be like this and not afraid of PC.

Fucking kek.

The arrogance of these fuckers.

Australia is for the white man

He's right, and SBS is even worse. I'm really fucking sick of my tax money being used to propagandise for my eradication and replacement.

though I basically agree with everything this guy says and have no issue with anything he has said
the problem is it seems the (((deep state))) here is always trying to make the opposition look like cartoon characters. So really it wouldn't surprise me if basically they deliberately put this guy in, had him make these slightly past borderline comments so they can hit him up on 18C, bounce him out and then make anyone that doesn't suck big government unlimited immigration cock all day intimidated and stupid in the eyes of the moronic sheep.

Wait, that's dollars. I thought this shit only went on on Blighty.

Because OP is a giant faggot.

Well, he's dead.

He'd probably be lousy at that too.

I agree with 100% of what he said, though he shouldn't have let an ADHD autist on coke do the editing.

I know nothing about australian politics. Can any of our resident aussies let us know if this guy is relevant and has any political influence at all to implement these ideas, or is he a fringe politician like David Duke in the states?

Says WA so hes basically irrelevant.
But straya is fulled to fuck with marxism and kike laws and propoganda 24/7.
>hes either controlled op or blew his power level too quickly and now wont accomplish shit with the (((senate)))

This guy is a state senator in a country where states rights don't exist - the states will gladly take anything Canberra asks in exchange for gibsmedat - gibsmedat funded by the federal government aggregating GST (think VAT for the yanks) and redistributing it. Successful states get less, poor states (left wing ones) get more and if you don't do what the federal government tells you they'll withhold the tax. That's how we have gun restrictions.

State senators don't have a lot of power and those outside of the two biggest states have almost no power at all. All state government can really do is lobby the federal government for gibsmedat, and the feds only listen to the big boys. WA isn't up there just yet. However, they are having lots of white immigration, mostly from the UK and South Africa. The Boers/Afrikaners call it "Packing for Perth".

To be honest I'm getting a little kick out of how the media have stopped calling people "far right" and are now going with "extreme right".

If you're like most Australians and think it's just a wee bit shite that the Chinese are buying up all our farms and real estate and own the Port of fucking Darwin, then you're now "extreme right". Already there's a backlash against leftists because people didn't like being called racist and bigoted all the time when they were just trying to discuss some issues that affected them; most people resent being called those things, but are now starting to say "fuck it, that's enough, fine I'll be as racist and politically incorrect as I can just to spite you cunts if that's what I have to do to get heard".

I work with "normies" and they hate all this shit. They don't consider themselves racist or bigoted at all, and yet they've all voted No as many times as possible just because they're sick of leftist shit being shoved in their faces. Not all Strayans are Melbourne faggots.

We do, it's just only the lefty cucks from melbourne and sydney who are given a platform, everybody else may be bantering from the backside of the moon for all the coverage our views get.

From the small snippets I've seen at my parents house SBS is much more blatant than the ABC at this point, but at least it's not government funded.
I have to wonder how effective this even is propaganda wise, the only people who still watch public tv are old and set in their ways. It almost seems more like an exercise of leftists patting themselves on the back (and getting paid to do so).

SBS is government funded. They have become progressively political as the various agendas have become en vogue. Have also partnered with Vice to launch a SBS Viceland channel.

top kek

Can he do the Greens party next, bunch of fucking watermelons.

SBS died with Viceland. The fuck are my ancient History documentaries?

All state funded jews outlets are like this in every western country doesn't matter if it's ABC, CBC, BBC, NPR, or whatever. All retarded propaganda extremist leftist garbo