Felony Charges

Anti-white brainwashed beaner radical who stole classmate's MAGA hat and claimed 'freedom of speech is genocide' in bizarre rant could now face FELONY charge.

Too many threads
Captchas not loading
Your post was probably submitted (every single time)
Jim, fix your site

Other urls found in this thread:

justia.com/criminal/docs/calcrim/3400/3476.html
archive.is/oGhQe
dle.rae.es/?id=Bo6kKPp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahaha what a dumb cunt. To all you faggots saying he should've just taken his hat back and not recorded/made a big deal out of it I hope you now realize what stupid fucking faggots you are.

Do you think that if most cases of attacking MAGA guys ended up with lefties looking for their teeth we'd have more or less attacks?

finally, a nice thread

best of both worlds.
now we only have one.
YES - VIOLENCE AGAINST PHYSICAL THEFT IS LEGITIMATE YOU CUCK

I think if more spics and commies went to the gulag they belong in we can finally have nice things.

probably next time they will turn robbery into murder

Context is key. If you act like a nigger you'll get treated like a nigger by those who could help you.

You're a fucking idiot. If he would've touched this beaner he would be the one in trouble and she wouldn't be facing any type of charges. Violence against the left is good in certain situations. This was one of them.

wasn't *

depends on location, if they had stand your ground laws then go for it, but in a commie state it would be suicide.

Millions watched his video, and if there were any fence-sitters, none of them sided with her.
The whole 'let the authorities deal with this' doesn't innately appeal to me, but he did the right thing.

What an ugly looking bean goblin.

Also, cucks on suicide watch:
This is what happens when you give them even the smallest inch. Shit like this is what is waking the eternal normie up.

Please just start the fucking Civil War 2 so I can help do my part to cleanse this soil of all shitskins and Communists, shitskin commies, and Jews.

His video didn't do shit. It was deleted from facebook and he had to reupload it. Initially it was going to be a petty theft charge, a misdemeanor and he passed on pressing charges. But when the cow uploaded her own video to facebook to show off it included the premeditated nature of it which changes it to a felony. It was her fuck up, and him taking his hat back he probably could have gotten dismissed if she pressed charges as well.

It doesn't "appeal" to anyone but faggots. It would've felt amazing and been the right thing to do to beat this cunt down and take his hat back. That isn't how our commie country works though unfortunately.

like they would have responded to calls about a woman spic stealing someones hat
if you seriously advocate hurting someone over a hat you need to go back to basic and learn how to subvert internet communities better because Holla Forums is a board of peace and cares not about some cheap made in china hat
say he hits this woman, then the cops will show up, arrest him, and the whole initial theft gets memory holed
his enemy made a mistake, he did not correct her, she now has to live with this politically-motivated impulsive action for imaginary internet points and victimbux the rest of her life and it will cost her employment, many kikebux, and potentially citizenship.
see for the sheer victim mentality she adopted instantly

What does these mouths indicate in personality, psychological and mental standards?

Jesus you dumb niggers need to learn how to fucking read, it is in the 3rd fucking paragraph.

Pro-tip: citizens/victims don't have any say in whether or not the county prosecutor files charges against anyone. You can thank Jews in Jewlywood for creating that forced meme that you as a normal person has any control over that process.

Once the prosecutor receives enough evidence to support an indictment it is still up to their own discretion to file.

Another slide thread, another report.

The point is that he didn't do it right away

>COULD
She committed a felonly, the question is whether or not the prosecutor will pursue the matter.

Seeing as it's California, probably not.

(checked)

This is correct.

it appeals to people who want to prosper in a modern society, you know, white people

Do you remember that case of female shitskin who assaulted Uber driver? He didn't press charges so nothing legally happened to her except problems with her job

I'm not against physical removal, and you're kidding yourself if you are, but the objective right now is waking more people up and making them aware, not physically removing all bean, and this was good for that. If he'd hit her back, all this story would have been about is evil racist white male republican hits innocent feminist person of color on college campus. We would have known the truth, sure, but if we're the only ones who do, that doesn't matter or mean anything. Instead, he held back, and she dissolved into blubbering hysterics to try and perpetuate a victim complex. Since there was nothing to justify said complex, she looked psychotic, spoiled, and entitled, not justified or in some way right or righteous.

Several million people saw this video of an obese slant-eyed taco nigger chimping the fuck out and calling basic bitch Baby Boomer civic ideas "genocide."

If even one of those millions ends up becoming one of us as a result of that, then it was worth the guy not taking a swing at her. The hat is irrelevant, it doesn't matter. I have a MAGA hat, and it's honestly a cheap piece of crap, probably because they had to mass produce so many of them. Even if he hadn't gotten the hat back, and he did, it would have been worth the trade. Would you not trade every MAGA hat for a Holla Forumsack, at a 1:1 ratio?

He can't. If no charges were filed the prosecutor probably felt it was a weak case. Ie, the prosecutor wasn't going to risk having a lost case on his record. This is how the criminal justice system works in the US legal system.

t. possible a lawfag

Do they really think they can get away with this rhetoric indefinitely? They're going to be in for a surprise if and when white people are actually as violent and nasty as they're being accused of.

Not really. Him taking a swing at her protecting his personal property would not have changed anything. He could have still pressed charges and she would have went to jail with a black eye.
He really should have ground pounded her.

No, that's not how it works. Victims don't get to "press charges", in America only prosecutors can do that.

The victim "deciding not to press charges" means nothing other than the victim isn't cooperating with police and won't support the prosecution. Typically that means the prosecutor doesn't move forward since the case would be difficult without the cooperation of the victim. However strictly speaking the cooperation of the victim is not necessary and the prosecutor can decided to press charges even though the victim says he isn't "pressing charges".

More notably however is if the victim says he's "pressing charges" but the prosecutor decides not to press charges. (Which will doubtlessly be the case here.) In that scenario nothing happens, the victim is totally at the mercy of the prosecutor or a lynch mob… to get justice.

It would have dramatically increased the comedic value of the recorded events.

This.
The victim decides nothing. It's all up to the prosecution. In this case, with it being Marxifornia, I expect nothing to come from it. But he has no say in that. This is all up to the prosecuting attorney.

So it would be better if he DID press charges.

holy shit, is that for real?

it's a mind virus, and its killing everything!

Baby Boomers were born in the 40s and 50s. The average life expectancy in America is 79, rounded up to 80.

Shit is really going to hit the fan in 2030, when the top-heavy elderly white population starts dying off en-masse. The race war is coming. The countdown began decades ago. When the only whites left are young people who had their futures stolen from them by a hostile system that wants to exterminate them, you will see war in the streets.

Go back to plebbit you delusional LARPer. This happened in motherfucking California. If he'd laid a single finger on her, his ass would have been in jail so fast your head would spin, and the local politicians, media, and school administrators would have turned her into a hero.

It would be better if he did something he can't actually do? Ok, if you say so… I have a strong gut feeling you do not understand US criminal law.

Again, that means nothing. It's a hollywood meme designed to make you stupider and ensure you don't understand the legal process.

You are not obligated to allow spics to steal your property without defending it.

You are not legally allowed to steal back your property from some that stole it off your person, or your residence. The cunt did a rip-and-run. Had a struggle ensued during her robbery attempt he could use reasonable force.

That didn't happen though; so any violent force use by the victim would actually be separate crimes.

t. possible lawfag

No, I'm not a lawfag but I simply don't understand how you can't have someone face legal consequences for assaulting you just because the prosecutor doesn't feel like it. You have a recording of her physically, physically assaulting him. That should be enough evidence right there to have her face legal consequences.

You need to study more, faggot.
justia.com/criminal/docs/calcrim/3400/3476.html

The one drop rule exists for a reason. All cosmetics used by nonwhite women is designed to make them look more like white women.

That's what a spic mongrel looks like when she stops putting on the powder and gains twenty pounds. Anybody who lives near spics knows this. The squatamalan genetics are awful. Any woman with even a few drops of it in her will age like spoiled milk. Take away the mascara and give them a cheeseburger, and they turn into bloated, milk-chocolate colored beach balls. No matter how pretty or white-presenting a mongrel spic might look when they're young, every single one inevitably transforms into an upright taco hog, gorging themselves on chemical starch and frying oil until they can't physically stand up without assistance, all while five little beanlets slosh around inside them with who fucking knows as the daddy.

Ask me how I know you're a lolberg.

really nigga?
no po woman git beatin by yt mayne cause he racis?
he could have pressed charges but here's how that goes:

should read he could have punched her

I won't argue that I favor lolberg type views of personal property. In my state, Castle Doctrine has been expanded to include your vehicle and other domains of personal property and I believe it is just. If you forcibly take someone's property, deadly force from the property owner is completely justified in my opinion.

before pics have fat angles

But you aren't arguing what you think is right. You're arguing that this guy, on a California college campus, should have decked a mulatto spic for stealing his MAGA hat.

You're an idiot. It would never stand up in California court. He'd have been in jail for racially-motivated assault and battery, and she would have gotten a free ride for the rest of her obese taco-stained life.

That's how I know you're a lolberg. Because you try and apply these abstract values to real events they absolutely have no relation to. White people don't get to hit colored people in California and get away with it, nevermind a white man on a brown woman. It doesn't matter how justified it is, or what crimes the nonwhite was committing at the time. California is a state that legally defends your right to cower in fear and do nothing while your house gets burgled, because anything else is assault. Wake the fuck up, you delusional lolberg. The system that supported your views stopped existing over a hundred years ago, and that's being generous.

A system where your rules are enforced would have to be a white ethnostate by definition, and in a white ethnostate, we don't need your rules.

There's a difference between being thicc and being bloated and filled with rotting cheese. There are no "thicc" beans, only obese ones.

See

He is allowed to use force to protect his property. You're a fucking kike.
>>>/methods/

A. Attack Mexicunt!!!
B. Record, appeal to authorities, and prosecute.
C. Threaten to deport her.

C. The correct answer is C.

The answer is D.

These are two entirely different matters. But somebody with autism will perceive them as one and the same.

Read the thread.

>>>/suicide/ is more active, special agent moshie
just look at how the group of nigs who struck at with blunt instruments then attempted to steal a man's flag were treated
he got over 100k in victuimbux
all because his ass was justifiably beat at cville
note that this is how one of the most main stream sites reports on it:
archive.is/oGhQe

WEW 1111 POSTS IN LESS THAN AN HOUR
SUCCESSFUL SLIDING IS OCCURING SOMEWHERE

No. If you do a or b you have to commit one way or the other. You can't throw her through a wall and then call the cops.

You could try to snatch it back. That's high risk though because if you miss the snatch back you look like a huge feeble asshole. Also she's expecting it.

I'm going with call the hat a loss but make up for it with the fun of talking shit to her openly. I would just want to see what she does if I said say "You see?! This is why I think you should be deported right here!"

You don't know what "sliding" means.

You can't be this dense, a case like this won't make it to the high or supreme courts even if the person wanted to

meant for

"Sliding" is a retard meme, almost as retarded as reddit spacing. Oh no, the space elevator thread will be slid, how will we ever manage? Most threads are shit, so who cares.

>the_Donald and other cucked civnats teach this ham taco a (((lesson))) by giving her close to $2000 for rent
Can we please skip all this pussyfooting around and get to DOTR? Getting real tired of the insanity.

I wish there wasn't an article on it. Now she's gonna get a whole bunch of money on gofundme. Like clockwork. She won't do any time if she even is charged.

I think media blows these things out of proportion in order to try and get people to feel bad for her and rally behind her ("A felony for taking a HAT? Thats harsh!). I guarantee she's got $10k+ raised for her by the time it's all said and done.

GAS

So what it boils down to is that you think the courts will punish him and I've provided the law that says he is entitled to use force to get his property.
Your position is literally
and I'm saying that the law will side with him because the wording is very clear. There is no room for interpretation. They actually can't do anything about him smacking her around to get his hat back. I'm not as blackpilled as you are about the legal system when the wording is clear that he is allowed to use force. I just don't think charges against him would stick, even in Marxifornia.

This is what they want. White people to pay for a beautifully maintained non-white commune disguised as a campus, where niggers and spics can live free of charge in comfort and enjoyment for as long as they like. There are no rules and no laws, moral degeneracy is the norm. No tests or homework or even classes. The only education is radical communist revolutionary doctrine which gradually builds up millions of non-white radicals who will tear down the rest of white society.

DACA = LIVES
wat?

Are you really this fucking stupid to believe this would happen? Gonna assume you're a shill who wants white people to go to jail instead of the beaner.

maybe it made sense in Spanish, lol

fucking bean people. they're almost worse than niggers at this point.

"Daca" doesn't mean anything in Spanish. They are retardedly equating deportation with murder I think.

I believe on some levels, spics are every bit as bad as niggers.
Spics steal more, I think, than niggers. Spics not only take jobs, but they take less money for those jobs, driving the price of labor down and affecting everyone. How much more money would we all be making if spics weren't charging $3 an hour for labor because $3 can buy food for a week and Mama Maria's medicine money for a month back in MayHeeCo?
Then they don't pay taxes, making whites bear 100% of the burden of nigger welfare and wars for Israel. Niggers stealing welfare and personal property is a drop in the bucket compared to what Juan steals from your wages and taxes.

it doesnt mean shit. vive is spanish for lives, and lives is not spanish. This is just like the shitskin invaders holding up signs they cant read for "mama merkel to open the door"

There's another group that did this successfully.

She had a disposition for leftist degeneracy the whole time even if she didn't know it. What a shame we will see more people like this crop up as time goes on.

Wrong context, you want 'vidas' instead. Daca actually does mean something too: dle.rae.es/?id=Bo6kKPp
Contraction of 'da aca' which is literally 'gibsmedat' bruh.
t. spanish degree

I read this when it first happened in a thread glad to see part 2 is now coming to fruition.
I am on the user did the smartest thing not trying to forcibly grab his hat back side of the street.
I have a feeling only bad would have happened had he did that there was no good upside for him on that path.
Going to university personnel and having them get it back was basically the only choice he could persue and have things work out in his favor.
And now we are going into bonus jepordy round because he made the smart choice in the beginning.

Him smacking her around would not have negated the robbery of his personal property that she committed.

I never saw anyone say that. You must be a lying jew in addition to a coward. What people said, was that he should have curbed stomped the dyke pig.

Focus on real issues people. Fat spics like niggers and faggots don't matter.

Yes. And he's not saying it, we all are. The only one that's naive enough and autistic enough to believe a Commiefornia kike judge will follow the letter and spirit of the law on a politically charged case of physical violence between a white man and a brown woman is you.

If he'd swung, he'd be in jail for racially motivated assault and battery, and she'd be free with a pocket full of gibs. That's a fact. You're trying to argue that people who have never given a shit about the letter of the laws for over sixty years will suddenly become lawful neutral impartial cogs in a machine of naked justice.

Only a lolberg could be so autistically stunted.

I'm aware. And they will never have what they want, because they need white people to pay for and maintain it all, but they also want to kill and remove all white people. This is why spics and niggers have never built anything of worth. They aren't intelligent enough. No long-term planning capability whatsoever.

Most collage campuses are already this, or very close. The vast majority of campus laws already don't apply at all to anybody with skin darker than a light tan. A sportsball nigger could do lines of coke on the dean's desk while raping a cheerleader, and depending on how big the athletics program is, they could get away with it.

Yes. And he's not saying it, we all are. The only one that's naive enough and autistic enough to believe a Commiefornia kike judge will follow the letter and spirit of the law on a politically charged case of physical violence between a white man and a brown woman is you.

If he'd swung, he'd be in jail for racially motivated assault and battery, and she'd be free with a pocket full of gibs. That's a fact. You're trying to argue that people who have never given a shit about the letter of the laws for over sixty years will suddenly become lawful neutral impartial cogs in a machine of naked justice.

Only a lolberg could be so autistically stunted.

I'm aware. And they will never have what they want, because they need white people to pay for and maintain it all, but they also want to kill and remove all white people. This is why spics and niggers have never built anything of worth. They aren't intelligent enough. No long-term planning capability whatsoever.

Most collage campuses are already this, or very close. The vast majority of campus laws already don't apply at all to anybody with skin darker than a light tan. A sportsball nigger could do lines of coke on the dean's desk while raping a cheerleader, and depending on how big the athletics program is, they could get away with it.

It doubleposted me with an hour in between posts? What the fuck?

This tickles my pickle

in my state i'm allowed to shoot her user.

It will be a felony with probation to keep her from possessing firearms (legally). Which means fuck all unless she's a dreamer in which case adios.

What the hell are you waiting around for? Go out to the internet and remind Whites that this is how non-Whites behave when THEY are the minority. Ask how they think they'll treat us when WE are the minority.

Genocide of whom?
Who exactly is being slaughtered?

I just want to say i hope you remember your little pre-legal rant about how the law works in a week or so when charges are brought against this woman. You're going to look ridiculous.

Trump hats are made by cheap spic labor in Los Angeles. Why are people still wearing these stupid fucking things?

JUST

Uhh ya, they piss off the normies.

To be fair, pic 4 was already bad in the "before" shot.
Can't believe the other ones, this is what university indoctrination does to people, seriously, the education system needs to be reformed.

yes, it giveth me happy feet (pic related)

kinda like the airplane lady who tried to get the dogs kicked off by saying she was allergic, and only got herself booted….. :D

Id assume it's legal spics, otherwise the meltdown from the left would be crazy. We all want h'white made products, but let's remember it's CY+2 and trump is still a capitalist. Think of it like this, at least it's not made in china or mexico, any taxes this place has to pay has to be paid in america.

What I want to know is HOW it is a felony. If anything its just larceny which is petty at that. Not sure how they got this turned into a felony.

Very important to look at where the products are manufactured. Buying imported goods made by slaves is shit tier, buying """Made in USA""" goods made by illegals is probably even worse considering the implications, buying real Made in USA goods that employ working class whites is God Tier.

well of course. i will say that you need to look at what's made in "USA" and whats made in "USA". Sometimes something will be shipped here almost complete, then one lug nut is put on and they call it "made in america"

this kid is just trying his darnedest to get the school shot up isn't he?

a bunch of spics after said kid returns to school the next day.

So, just to make sure I understand this correctly, if someone say, steals $100 from you and the police get involved but you then decide to say "no, it's okay, I forgive this person" the courts can still prosecute them?

If that's the case, you have no freedom. The courts govern minor interactions between people and that's scary. Or does this only apply to felony charges?

Obviously, otherwise they couldn't prosecute drug crimes at all.

Hail'd indian???

Well yeah, otherwise how could they possibly prosecute drug charges?

The laws are to protect victims who are threatened by the perpetrators who use threats if physical violence if they press charges.

Just lazy/absentmindedness: You couldn't commit any degree of brain power or be mindful enough to keep your mouth closed to stop flies from flying in.

Fucking checked. That story was great, glad both bitches here are getting/have got what they deserve(d).

Just lazy/absentmindedness: You couldn't commit any degree of brain power or be mindful enough to keep your mouth closed to stop flies from flying in.

Probably because she physically removed it from his person. It may be considered battery.

You already do, Shlomo, for trying to keep forcing you Hollyjew meme that citizens press charges. I and other anons have explained multiple times ITT that it is completely, entirely, absolutely up to the county prosecutor to indict.

None of us are going to look foolish for explaining how criminal justice works in the US courts.

Maybe he could bring up a civil suit if the criminal one is dropped. In what grounds in the question. Maybe harassment? Coercion? False imprisonment? yes intimidating someone into not saying something is also false imprisonment or maybe it's just my state

He may absolutely do this. However, consider the following: 1) Many shit-tier people refuse to show up for their civil court hearings. 2) The claimant doesn't automatically get a default judgement against a no-show respondent. 3) We're talking about a shit-tier wetback.

The chances of her showing up to defend herself in a civil suit are nil. There might be higher chances he as a claimant would win a default judgement, but again… shit-tier wetback respondent. She'd probably just do what most of those roaches do: change her name/alias and never pay what the law demands.

There's something up with them for sure…

This spic won't face any charges in this fucking kike state unfortunately, probably arrest the white guy instead

It's the 'Innsmouth look.'

It's funny how these illegals and commies immediately start making demands for gibs every time one of their number gets triggered.

Every single thing they demanded was ridiculous.

jesus fuck, what?

He's a kike and he's lying.
Even in California, you are legally allowed to use force to protect your property. The law is clearly posted several times in this thread.