Hurricane Nate is HUGE! Gulf Coast be on ALERT

Hurricane Nate is HUGE! Gulf Coast be on ALERT

youtube.com/watch?v=gYc5G02-JBc

Storm surge
Storm surge is a particular concern with Nate. Much of the stretch of the central Gulf Coast from southeast Louisiana to the western Florida Panhandle is quite vulnerable to storm surge

Other urls found in this thread:

nola.com/hurricane/index.ssf/2017/10/mandatory_citywide_curfew_to_b.html
nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCPAT1 shtml/071454.shtml
iheart.com/live/news-talk-995-wrno-1033/
youtube.com/watch?v=cUBpZ9cWxyg
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1DXGyOqwgqNxM
twitter.com/nytimes/status/910790476596465664
archive.is/nSQHw
twitter.com/MikeTheiss/status/916883991155920897
nasa.
archive.fo/prizI
nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/charctic-interactive-sea-ice-graph/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Louisianon here, it's going to be raping the coast southeast of nig orleans and targetting Mississippi.

Another storm?
Not sure if Karma or HAARP

its a fukin Hail storm in Southern Brazil

they have to be manipulating the weather , snow in Brazil

Stay safe Brother!!

It's not a very big one but has the niggers scrambling which is always a hearty kek

Good riddance

Muhfuggin bix nood.

Three hurricanes, first letter of each. H.I.M.

Just the panhandle, m8. The Cubans and liberals are near miami

Thread theme

What's with the;
bullshit?

Does clinton have a weather machine ?

it took me twenty minutes to start the thread , update for board or 5G attack , eyedunno

I would like to see a lot of drowned niggers Nate - thanks buddy

I was trying to delete a post on another board and it kept timing out for an hour, and now the post remains in the thread but not on the board page. There is definitely something fishy going on.

Auspicious trips

Checkin em

Well, with those trips, you will.

nola.com/hurricane/index.ssf/2017/10/mandatory_citywide_curfew_to_b.html

As Tropical Storm Nate approaches, New Orleans leaders issued a citywide mandatory curfew beginning at 7 p.m. Saturday (Oct. 7) and continuing into Sunday morning until "the severe weather has passed."

New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu announced the curfew during a Friday news conference on Nate, which is forecast to strengthen into a Category 1 hurricane by the time it makes landfall Saturday night.

Hurricane Nate forms with 75 mph winds

Hurricane Nate forms with 75 mph winds

Maximum sustained winds were 75 mph.

nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCPAT1 shtml/071454.shtml

BULLETIN
Hurricane Nate Advisory Number 13
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL AL162017
1000 AM CDT Sat Oct 07 2017

…NATE STRENGTHENING AND NOW EXPECTED TO BE A CATEGORY 2 HURRICANE
AT LANDFALL ON THE CENTRAL GULF COAST…
…NEW TROPICAL STORM WARNING FOR PORTIONS OF THE FLORIDA
PANHANDLE…

WE CAT 2 NOW NIGGA

It's pretty clear from the name I think.

Posting has definitely been fucky. I've had to switch browsers, devices and so on. I tried starting a thread on a certain person and I got kicked off of my Wi-Fi. That used to happen when an issue that was secret had been touched upon. I'll try and post screenshots and it locks up after a perfectly formatted post.

Of course I blow a gasket I almost punched my computer. Bless the good folk, the Cajun in this hurricane. I'm German Swedish, but my gramma was Cajun so there's that. They're mongrels, but strong ones.

Heavenly trips checked

Fuck

Local radio

(CHECKED)
Full house checked. Hurricane Nate confirmed to be that real shit.

Local radio

are, are you a strong mongrel too?

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Did they contact me by mistake or something?

yes and No

A strongrel?

Mascot

Nola user here, any of you other guys staying? A lot of family is going over the top about evacuating for the storm but I got a 12 gauge, a hard drive full of anime, and a freezer full of tendies. Honestly fuck going with them, I'm hungry for some action.

Not enough but there's some I've found in my research. I'm more German and Swede than anything else, celebrate both openly, fuck the world. Maternal grandpa/grandma were 100% Swede(from when Swedes were not to be fought with, grandpa is rolling in his grave) paternal granddad is German Grandma Hungarian, and some (the first here) are Dutch. We do have an offshoot of "Frogs" Acadians, in the north, Cajun in the south. But they are the volk help volk variety, (cajun navy type) not tinker with whites variety. They ended up farming here in the north minding their own communities.

The Cajun can openly celebrate their pride. (No sauce right now) but calling them Coonass became a slur. Embrace the Cajun, there's more good in those 'mongrels' than you know.

Pics related

(checked)
Those dubs of truth! I like that. My captcha btw (eye martyred?)

Double posting because I'm embarrassed of my autismo tabs open

Hurricane Nate strengthens over Gulf of Mexico after killing 25>>10722986

Oh hells yeah! Bubblegum crisis ftw!

I know it's bullshit, but i still believe it.

Mods plz sticky, this is a hurrycan thread

I'm in Costa Rica and we got whacked by this three days ago. It went from nothing to tropical storm to hurricane in less than 24 hours. My neighborhood got flooded. The water washed away all the soil holding the tree roots and a bunch of them toppled over, some that were 70 feet high or more. My neighbor's house got 4 feet of flood water and multiple trees fell on their house. All the power lines got knocked down and we didn't have electricity or running water until last night. The walls in my bedroom and bathroom are all soaked and I'm going to have to replace my bathroom cabinets. I live by the Pacific coast so the elevation is less than 50 feet. Nicaragua got hit worse than we did and if it reaches the States you'll be hit worse than Nicaragua at the rate it's growing.

What the fuck is going on with all these fags posting incomplete links lately? These videos are both shit but I'm completing the links for anyone who wants them. If you're thornews you sound like a nigger, stop shilling your shitty channel.

its happening

*pomf*
Hurii-chan, what are we gonna do on the coast?

Work has been busier than a motherfucker because of this hurricane. Early leavers from the panhandle are all headed to Jacksonville like we're some great mecca.

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

cat 2 is babby tho

t. fl

Stop getting caught up in the fear mongering.

There will be 3 more to spell out
I.M.H.U.G.E.

do you know where you are? there is no fear here only smugness and love. We are going to smugly love watching niggers drown.

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Nah. Nate's may be getting stronger but it's no Maria. Plus, it's moving too quickly. Flooding and storm surge kills way more than the wind but generally it's the slow movers that are the huge flood threat. Look at Harvey. No one even remembers the Cat 4 wind impacts in Rockport (except Jeff fans) but everyone remembers the insane flooding in Houston, most of which came from rainfall when Harvey had stalled at TS strength. So too is the case here. Nate was weak but moving very slowing when it killed those ~30 people in your country from flooding. Now it's flying across the Gulf but unless we have packs of dumb niggers roaming the beaches at this moment this event will hardly register. Gulf Coast residents are used to this.

Nah. Nate may be getting stronger but it's no Maria. Plus, it's moving too quickly. Flooding and storm surge kills way more than the wind but generally it's the slow movers that are the huge flood threat. Look at Harvey. No one even remembers the Cat 4 wind impacts in Rockport (except Jeff fans) but everyone remembers the insane flooding in Houston, most of which came from rainfall when Harvey had stalled at TS strength. So too is the case here. Nate was weak but moving very slowing when it killed those ~30 people in your country from flooding. Now it's flying across the Gulf but unless we have packs of dumb niggers roaming the beaches at this moment this event will hardly register. Gulf Coast residents are used to this.

Pseudo-serious question: do you set that to upset people or do you genuinely like it?

bump

HIDF detected

Hur dur yeah it cant be that man made globa wubba that has been known about since 1906… Its them weather murchines.. Fucking idiot

Seems like the big meme being pushed by the msm and "science" channels on youtube every time there is a hurricane is climate change.

This interview is exactly what came to mind when I heard about Hurricane Nate. Hurricane. That's what's up motherfucker!. This was the interview he gave after absolutely wrecking a nigger, with which he talked himself into a multi-million dollar fight.

Our data suggests this storm will make landfall at Miami as a category 5 hurricane

Rolling

witnessed. Irma magics still in the deck

Pipe nigger reporting in for duty.

I had a bunch of trouble just posting and refreshing the page to see if my post would even appear and I ended up double posting and neither would show up.
So I dunno either

If this actually is God's wrath Hurricane's are a pretty shitty way to deliver it.

The entire site has been having trouble for some time now. Pages load OK, but posting barely works.

Nate confirmed for bro-tier

Faggot
Sweet potatoes did nothing wrong

pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1DXGyOqwgqNxM

Absolute madman.

Is that fucking real?

twitter.com/nytimes/status/910790476596465664

HAARP. They're making these storms worse than usual so the shitskins from the Caribbean flood into the US. A ton of Puerto Ricans are already coming over because the island is fucked and they're born with US citizenship. In CT the PR population is expected to double due to Hurricane Maria.

archive.is/nSQHw
That ONE fucking family out of how many coming here now?

nate is /ourlad/

But how does bear know what apples is?

​I don't think Nate Identifies as a hurricane

N88

JEFF IS LIVE

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY CATEGORY

And he is on this bullshit sandbar looking island

(heavenly dubs)
But user it was so much fun during Harvey it was like a trump rally and fucking with ghostbusters nigger over twitter all in one.
I still love threads where fun is had by all

That guy likes hurricanes like a methhead loves meth

Minecraft weather report ftw

Dog river bridge is closed 12mph winds , real threat is the Niggernato's lootin all over

I like how that cop just told Jeff to fuck off.

Alexa is on Dolphin Island , sustained 50mph wind

Jeff is live again

Satellite shows Hurricane NATE reaching STUPEFYING heights | -120 Fahrenheit!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxYOVi-VMB8

I used to be a strong believer in global warming back in 2007 (when that guy released that famous climate alarmist documentary). My young and impressionable mind assumed it was legit because it seemed like solid facts coming from an authority (which I wouldn't have questioned).
Now in hind sight, after learning about the temperature trends of the past, I have come to realize this climate hysteria is bogus. I mean the middle ages experienced far hotter temperatures than anything recorded in the recent past.

But make no mistake, even some semi-smart college guys are totally on board with the climate alarmism and attribute literally everything to global warming. If its hot outside, its global warming. If its cold one day during summer, global warming. If its hailing, its global warming, snowing in fall, global warming. Theres hurricanes, obviously global warming.
I legit talked to a guy who was insisting that global cooling is caused by global warming when I mentioned it was actually getting colder (and polar ice caps are growing instead of shrinking).

That makes no sense at all. -120 Fahrenheit is a very cold temperature, not a high anything.

It seems like an attempt at wordplay.

My relatives are in fairhope and are grilling in this. Jesus Christ the media

How can that be? If the clouds are so high, they're that much closer to the sun :^)

PRAISE KEK!
Drowned Niggers incoming!

Actually, satellites measure how high clouds are by their temperatures. Higher clouds are colder. Really cold temps mean really high clouds.

Spherecucks btfo :^)

Checked

insane flooding vidy

twitter.com/MikeTheiss/status/916883991155920897

Am I the only one who thinks that since Harvey (((they))) have begun being a little quick to implement curfews?

Amid the distraction of Katrina, some high level kangz were taken out by special operation teams. I don't think this was enough of a distraction to do it again, unfortunately.

Want to know how I can tell you're a retard who gets his beliefs from unsourced JPEGs?

I know the picture you are referring to and it has been soundly refuted. The ice caps are only "growing" in the sense that there is a much thinner layer over a greater surface area. The key words here being thin and surface area. The ice sheets you are referring to have historically been much thicker than they currently are. Think of the difference between a giant ice cube in a cup of water vs. a thin disk floating on top.

Learn to check sources and come to your own evidence based conclusions instead of jumping on the neocon bandwagon.

what weather modification?
totally natural swamp gases n shieet

Want to know how I know you're participating in some kikery of your own and spreading half-truths in order to advance your position?

nasa. gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum

archive.fo/prizI

If you're telling the truth, there's no need for any misrepresentation.

Keep picking them cherries. If anyone wants live data, I even provide a link! Because Ctrl+C Ctrl+V is hard.

nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/charctic-interactive-sea-ice-graph/

Reported for believing in global warming.