MMORPG

I AM CRAVING AN MMORPG
Just tell me not to do it, someone will buy me Elder Scrolls Online Gold, please help. I cant keep playing single player rpgs.

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

uorenaissance.com/downloads/UO_Renaissance_Client_Full.exe
swgawakening.com/portal.php
progressquest.com/dl.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the state of the WoW private servers? what has the most populaces

uorenaissance.com/downloads/UO_Renaissance_Client_Full.exe

Download this.
Install it.
When you get to the login screen, just enter the username and password you want. Done. No email. Isnt that refreshing? Be sure to write them down.
Boom. Now you're playing the best mmo ever made and it took you 2 minutes from the time I posted to get it running.

No excuse. Do it now.

Runescape has a comfy amount of grinding, autism, socializing, and jewing. Great if you can set your own goals

WoW is pretty comfy, and if you get into the habit of reading qest text it can be pretty immersive. Just start on an RP server, RPvP/PvP really doesn't help immersion or RPing and PvE isn't worth talking about.

What private server has the most players?

Did you try cutting yourself with a rusty implement? Should be less damaging in the long run.

Kronos, I think. I played on that Elysium server a bit and didn't see the same amoint of numbers. Kronos is run by ruskies though, so there's that. I've never had a problem with the people who run it, but I know people who have.

Don't do it bud. Take a rest from games. Read, maybe make something. It helps stop the diseases.

What kinda problems???

Jesus christ. Why did you even make this thread you detestable piece of shit.

Why not, its video games.

been searching around, and besides dead links, i've found nothing.
does anyone know about setting up a guild wars private server?

Yeah, it's video games not themeparks fag.

Okay, fag.

Reminder that ESO is now ok and all the DLC within Gold makes it decent, and the main update in October will make it good.

Fuck it, I'm an EQ kiddie. Never actually played UO.

Let's fucking rock.

Remember this post?

This was the correct answer. UO is already better than WoW.

Few options with their own problems. You have Mortal Online, which suffers from a low population and hackers.

There's Life is Feudal (which is the sandbox thing out now) that'll be coming out as an MMO like UO. Darkfall New Dawn and the other one is out in "beta".

It's not really MMO, but I'm shilling PSO2 at ever opportunity. It's a churayzee dungeon crawler with super hero drama and giant ridable mechs.
Give it a shot.

it's literally just minecraft with forced teamwork (unless you want to spend a literal day building a fucking hut)

i wonder who made this post

Why, just an anonymous like you who loves good games like The Elder Scrolls® Online: Gold Edition. It is one of if not the best MMORPG out there right now, I like to play it while eagerly waiting for release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, which is my most anticipated videogame of 2016.

Join the SWG emu

swgawakening.com/portal.php

Golden time of MMORPGS is gone. Everything on market (except eve) is casualized and dumbed down shit, or indie with 20 players. Faster you accept this the better. Todays market has totally shifted all MMORPG elements into smaller bite sized and often shitty indie chunks like crafting / survival simulators, pvp mmo games aka mobas and shooters.

This is why those games are so damn popular, people used to get their fix from mmo´s but now elements have been deconstructed into smaller games where people get just the stuff they want.

You can always jump into next wave of dumbed down casual shit coming out "soon" like crowfall or camelot unchained.

The MMO was confirmed to happe. The MMO aspect isn't out yet, but it's minecraft + UO right now.

Better than that garbage WoW

I got banned from ESO for having the character name "Donald J Trump" for "racist name".

There are much better ways to shill PSO2 than with its mostly annoying cast (seriously, fuck Claris). For example, you could tell people that Real XXIII plays it.

Not OP but I DL'd it.

What is Razor? What does UO Auto Switch mean?

Should I play with Razor or without?

Also, what guild you in fam?

I'll fite u

Play this to remember what MMORPGs actually are.

Forgot link

progressquest.com/dl.php

never mind i figured it out.

anyone interested my name is SpeegaChinee?
i think there's only one serv, right?

tortanic

It's a singleplayer game, user.