Bamco Trolled Vita Fans

Based Bamco just made vita fans butts explode. First they said Digimon Next Order ps4 only release then they correct the pr and said there is a vita version. Finally they say no vita release.
Vita fans salt everywhere.
gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-world-next-order-coming-west-ps4-early-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

bandainamcoent.com/games/digimon-world-next-order
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean all 50 of them?

Awesome another digimon game for my ps4.

Why wouldn't they though? Doesn't vita have a fuckton of jap users?

Game already released on vita at japan. The west will get a ps4 release not vita.

It's retarded because the game sold like hotcakes on the Vita compared to the PS4

They issued a correction saying that it will be on both vita and ps4.

To be fair the Vita version has 1000 ratings on PSN while the PS4 has double, plus the PS4 had a physical. On the other hand I personally imported the Asia physical edition. Very likely there was enough sales to justify another Vita release

Really I think it comes down to the fact that Scamco would rather have people buy the $60 PS4 version instead of the $40 Vita version.

They issued another correction retracting the Vita version.

Hmm
Their official website lists both

bandainamcoent.com/games/digimon-world-next-order

Scamco are incompetent retards. Read the updates at the bottom of the article.

Well then. I'm going to expect them to go back and forth a few more times after seeing this.

Platforms
PlayStation®4, PlayStation®Vita

shitposter BTFO

im gonna buy it on the vita because i can play in a more relaxed position. though i wish they'd stop shoehorning their ebin anime girl OC in every game and went back to using original characters, really tired of that purple haired slut.

so is the kid on it really the kid from the original dmw?

The Vita version sold amazingly well compared to the PS4 version, both on USA and EU.

This is the worst PR I've ever seen

Yes, that is the hero from the original DMW, named Hiro. He's all grown up now. Just like everyone who played that game.

feels like meeting an old friend again

Almost reminds me of second gen pokemon in a way. Facing yourself from the last game.

This needs to stop. This bullshit is cancer. Those niggers also love to do this when there's a PS3/PS4 release over there as well.

Absolutely goddamn infuriating.

"i didnt read the thread": the post

I don't know how well the Vita version sold, it definitely sold well enough for New Order to get at least a digital release on Vita. I really do think Scamco is hoping to get as many people buying the $60 PS4 version. Jokes on them, if New Order doesn't get a Vita release I'll skip it entirely.

Read the updates on the bottom of the article. Namco announces New Order digital only on PS4, then issues a correction saying its Physical/Digital for PS4 and Digital for Vita. They then issue another correction a few hours later stating:

It seems that you haven't read the entire thread. The site means jack shit as far as we know, everybody is on a limbo right now considering how bad the communication even inside Namco actually is, we just have to wait for official word or an update of the site.

it's probably up to around 70 now that you can pirate games on it.