Yu-Gi-Oh! General. Gladiator Beasts Edition

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro Percy - mega.nz/#!4MkyFKCK!Lbb5mBNGiG4gNOEKJ6mHdMehjlffke14-b5nesdh2Vo
Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): mega.nz/#F!4N1XiZoS!MU1WaeuUB-iqsckp6Y2AwQ
List of the archive: pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story (2006-2011, 6 has only the first 25 XYZ monsters).
Tag Force Special (2015) is the best to play for learning the game with most of the new cards.
The World Championship series (2004-2011) and Duel Academy (2006) are pretty good too. Definitely check out Dungeon Dice Monsters.
All are fun for pet/archetype non-meta decking.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B6KWdk3HVfK3R3BnbTJtdDVpUTg/view
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Crystron
ygorganization.com/duelist-news-twelve-beast-special-feature/
articles.alterealitygames.com/why-you-should-play-goat-format/
duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/155048-intro-to-goat-control/
duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/145347-official-goat-format-thread/&page=1
formatlibrary.weebly.com/deck-gallery
please
archive.is/bSEV6
yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=7947#more-7947
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEW ZOMBIE SUPPORT

(1) This card's name is treated as "Shiranui Style Synthesis" while it is in the Spell & Trap Zone.
(2) Once per turn, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:
Banish 1 face-up Zombie-Type monster you control; you take no damage this turn.

Target 2 of your banished Zombie-Type monsters with 0 DEF; return both of them to the Deck, then, draw 1 card.

OCG OCTOBER BAN LIST

Forbidden : (1)
Level Eater

Limited to 1 : (4)
Magician of Faith
Majespecter Unicorn - Kirin
Cyber-Stein
PSY-Framelord Omega

Limited to 2 : (11)
Artifact Moralltach
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
D/D Swirl Slime
Star Seraph Sovereignty
Inzektor Dragonfly
Wisdom-Eye Magician
D/D Lamia
Mathematician
Monster Gate
El Shaddoll Fusion
Domain of the True Monarchs

No Longerr limited : (7)
Sangan
Thousand-Eyes Restrict
Gateway of the Six
Wall of Revealing Light
Qliphort Scout
Charge of the Light Brigade
Sinister Shadow Games

Level Eater will be banned, Cyber-Stein and Sangan are back? Too bad it's OCG.

Moralltach at 2 is amazing fuck, I hope this carries over to the TCG so I can finally play Rank 5 Chronofacts. Moralltach is a strong anti-meta card and it is needed now more than ever. While I don't like it I agree with the D/D/D hits, the deck needed to be slowed down someway. Also
She didn't nothing wrong, she is the balance we need.

FUCK MY LIFE
Rip my multiple Synchron decks.
This is possibly the only time a ban list has fucked me hard here, without level eater my speed for boss monsters or fast mid game plays gets cut by a third.

It's OCG friend, the change might not come to TCG. We still have the most triggering R4NK banned, while hes at 1 in Jap land. I miss him.

Even TCG taking it to limited is killer though, I feel fear.

or semi limited*

I've been playing D/D/D's lately and they're pretty fun. That combo list is helping a lot, remembering them can be difficult sometimes. A lot of decks seem to use Savant Thomas but I'm not exactly sure what they use him for, can someone explain?

He grabs back a Keplar and is for R8NK making Kali with Ragnarok

I love the GBs, so I decieded to give the Ritual Beasts a try. How does this looks like?

Too many tamers it should be
3 Elder
2 Wen
2 Lara
E tele is also bad because its a special, try running the field spell variant which has 2 terraforming 2 Brain research and 1 Zefra.
They also got a new monster which counts as a beast and a tamer.

If you still buy cards you should kill yourself.

I want to play Yugioh without all of the new mumbo jumbo, nothing GX and after, I mean syncro/tuner, XYZ and whatever came after that, only the original, normal cards (including fusion and ritual of course), what's the best way of playing that? I used Joey The Passion to play online and had added cards, but even still it was missing a lot of cards, and the single player was pretty much non-existant. What's the best game for what I'm looking for?

He doesn't do anything at 1
Yeah I don't see it being worse than Snatch Steal
I can see it at 1 or 2. It adds a monster to hand which most decks now have no problem doing that (Blue-Eyes,BA,Kozmo)
Also true

Buying cards is ok buying packs is cancer and should not promoted. Also you don't need to space after you >

Yugioh GX Duel Academy for the GBA or World Championship 2004

Thanks user, Those don't have syncro and all that right? What about online?

No Synchro and no online.

Sangan finally got out of prison.

I don't actually know if Macro/D-Fi is a good call this format. Also, if you're going to use >1 copy of anything other than Elder, Pilica is the best because Pilica is searchable by Oracle of Zefra. Just make sure you start searching other Tamers in case Pilica gets sent to the Extra.

What changed to make it 2 of each non-Elder Tamer instead of 1 each?

Snatch Steal gets fucked by Twin Twister, which many OCG decks use in the main.

Here is the ACT II
Thanks for the recommendations.

Ahh I guess that makes sense.

Also, ygopro added two new cyber angel cards. Has anyone played them?

Honestly? Good, way too many uses for it.

Supposedly they have finally made an automatic MtG game. It will take me around 24 hours to download all the cards (nearly 30k, less than 2GB). What the fuck.

They've had some for a few years now. Or do you mean a fan-made one?

I actually for some reason have deleted "fan" from post, but yes. For some reason even the name is gone, which is XMage.

I haven't started playing yet, but it seems to be pretty well made. You're not kidding about the cards download, though. It downloads all 30k cards from different sites independently. They really should just host all the cards in a zip file somewhere

Actually, here. From what I understand, you just stick it in xmage/mage-client/plugins/images

might as well kill myself
drive.google.com/file/d/0B6KWdk3HVfK3R3BnbTJtdDVpUTg/view

It is 120mb away. I am going to just wait for another 4 hours.

For some reason this reminds me of the DS games, I miss those.

At least the games got better with time. Remember that old GBA game with the bullshit Kaiba duel? Where the fucker can summon a Blue-Eyes Ultimate by turn 1 and you don't know what deck you take in the beginning of the game?

There was an old yugioh game I don't remember but, it went by attribute first then attack so a Water monster with 100 ATK could beat a fire monster with 1000ATK. This happened before damage calculation too.

Sacred Cards? Or Reshef of Destruction? Because in that game, Darkness Approaches + Doron/Revival Slime is a pretty good combo.

Those games were pretty fun. Slowly building a better deck as you went through the game was a good time.

ocg list just gets better

OTS Championships this weekend. What should I play?

One for one copy of that Metafoes that got 1st in Mexico
Buster Blader/Pendulum Magician or BEWD
BEWD

I need to get my invite, since this is my only chance this year to get it cause of my work schedule.

Is it the one where he uses Cyber-Stein to summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and then equips it with Megamorph? If so, it's Stairway to the Destined Duel.

I usually ragequit before he pull out Megamorph…because if that's the first duel anyone can get, I can tell it ain't going to be fun.

What a fucking nightmare

I say Metalfoes because they have options or BEWD because they can make fast boards and they have Gospel.

BEWD

Gods damn, I have to get this card.

What is going on with the new episodes? People seem to be complaining about the lack of RAWs, but there are non-English sub groups that have translated the episodes already.

Yeah, I remember winning ONCE against Kaiba because I was lucky enough to get a Magic Cylinder and Mirror Force on the same turn.

Was wondering if a SPYRAL deck is even doable.

regionals in a week
opinions on deck?
i still don't know what else to put in the side deck. i used to run 2 gozens, but i discovered that those don't work now because of genghis

It's warlords you need to run

QUICK POST YOUR FAVORITE TYPE

I wish I had an answer to bump with, but I don't.

I'm loving Aromas. They heal AND stop your opponent.

Can you post your decklist? I tried making an aromage deck but I don't think it's any good.

I didn't think the healing itself would be any good, but it adds up surprisingly fast.

Sure. Run jar it puts in work.

You know what bugs me? SPYRALs look good..but there's like 3 cards for that archetype.

Also, it's hard to run a Metal Gear themed deck, when there's only one card remotely close to Metal Gear.

Found your problem. Just wait Spyrals will get more support soon, unless they get the U.A. treatment.

Synchrons were the first and only Archetype I've ever put money into and till 2012 tried to keep making profile that would last but I gave up when I just couldn't and more and more people stopped playing :(

I feel you friend. Synchro got me back into the game kinda sad that they are synchro fusionist or not win. Crystrons will make them great again though.
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Crystron

I think I'll try to learn Crystrons they look cool.
Damn though only 3 in archetype synchros for a sycnhro based deck, rough

I just gotta ask, how fun is playing Ancient Gears nowadays?

They seem ok, they stop spell and traps when they attack which is pretty good, sadly some deck only play 3 traps which are the solemn traps. They could fuck over burgstoma though.

dead

The new episode is out, raw only though. I love blank/rape faces.

I wish he wasn't limited. The deck is not going anywere without best bird.

NEW CARD. FOOLISH FOR SPELLS/TRAPS
Aka BA, Fluffals and Gem Knight support

Normal Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “Foolish Burial of Belongings” per turn.
(1) Send 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Deck to the Graveyard.

M-m-maybe this is what Silent decks need ;-;

Wew, and just when I thought it would be difficult for Konami to top how shitty and unbalanced they're already made the game, I forgot that they still have the banlist as a last resort.

I wonder if they make more spells that this thing supports

dead

(checked)
Those trips say otherwise.

It does wonders in UA where you can dump penalty box and grab power jersey. Again it works well with BA by dumping fog blade, Monarchs with prime, dump a breakthrough skill for next turn. It also helps burgesstoma.

Yeah it's kinda slow. I think because there's not enough decks out now to make a pet deck to switch to when you get bored of your main deck. The meta decks that wasn't killed by the ban list off the top of my head are
Pendulum and Kozmo still put up a fight but other decks just lose to the 4 I mentioned. They need to be faster when bringing over cards because the TCG gets stale fast.

BLACK STONE OF LEGEND REPRINT
I wish Red-Eyes was good though

Oh joy…Blue Eyes. Guess I won't be having fun online then. Haven't been touching Devpro since last month.

Holy shit, speaking of Blue-Eyes, they can dump a gospel of revival to give them protection. But aside from that they look to be a glass canon deck.

SPFE-JP009 捕食植物キメラフレシア Predator Plant Chimera Rafflesia
Level 7 DARK Plant-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2500
DEF 2000
1 “Predator Plant” monster + 1 DARK Monster
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 monster on the field with a Level that is equal to or less than this card’s current Level: Banish it.
(2) During attack declaration, when this card battles an opponent’s face-up monster: You can activate this effect; until the end of the turn, that opponent’s monster loses 1000 ATK, also this card gains 1000 ATK.
(3) During the next Standby Phase after this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 “Polymerization” Spell card or “Fusion” Spell card, except “Diffusion Wave-Motion” from your Deck to your hand.

Figured most of you saw this, but thought I'd post it for those who haven't

To countine with what I was saying there are many decks to be played that are in OCG like Darklords, ABC, Full power D/D/Ds, Ancient Gears, Frogs, and Sharks the game has more options over there.
Not only that but some decks get handled poorly like
Deck based on RUM but no RUM searcher
A really good deck with barley any support
See above
See above
Half the deck is stuck in Jap land

I haven't gone to locals in two weeks because it the same shit. I know yugioh now is adapt or die but i wish some stores here had OCG rules and sold OCG cards

At least plants are looking good

DRAGON FAGS BTFO

Just use Five-headed dragon to beat it

Blaster ;) counters all.

I wish I could play OCG rules, if only for my fusion addiction and the OCG having super poly and cyber stein
Although turn 1 warrior from another planet seems dumb

The problem with fusion is that we simply don't have enough, hell I'd argue we don't have enough extra deck monsters in total

I almost feel bad

One of the best fusion decks is still hindered by their boss monster being banned (R.I.P. Construct)
At least the Ancient Gear structure deck looks good. I hope they bring the reprints to the TCG.

Goddamn, rip construct
Ancient gears give me so much hope for the future of fusion, since devil and chaos giant are so fucking good

Here's for a hopeful future of fusion
rip future fusion

TO FUSION
I love the bully sisters

Can I get a list of this? Kinda interested in this deck.

I guess I will beat that shit plant by playing its own game a fusing my BEWDs

They can just banish it next turn when they make another one due to the plant's effects.

Happy dueling, post results.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "NEXT TURN"

That's my line.

Him of all people?

Yeah that was cute. Out of the 4 he seems the most down to earth.

New Archetype Called the twelve beast. They can XYZ by just using one monster
ygorganization.com/duelist-news-twelve-beast-special-feature/

They sound fun. If they are the western zodiac, they will not have a dragon, what a shame.

Thanks a bunch, user. I really appreciate it.

12 Beasts? I hope this won't be one of those interesting concept, but terrible execution..like the Kaiju.

OK result wise..5 losses (Got screwed over by Kaijus and constantly getting monsters removed) and won twice (Only after I got beat on things.) Also, had to try YGOPro, since Foolish Burial of Belongings is somehow not in there.

It's beast-warrior monsters, so you are gonna be using all of those Fire Fist continuous spells instead of trying to use Wildbow's second effect. So it's shit.

A Thirteenth Beast will probably be released because zodiac theme.

Beast Warrior? Neat, might synergize with Fire Fist deck, huh?

You're the one who's shit.

ARE THOSE LESBIANS IN YUGIOH

Sisters, but yeah it looks that way.

NEW SKULL SERVANT SUPPORT
Wightprincess
(Level 3/LIGHT/ATK 1600/DEF 0)
[Zombie/Effect]
This card's name is treated as "Skull Servant" while it is in the Graveyard. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 "Wightprince" from your Deck to the Graveyard. During either player's turn: You can send this card from your hand or face-up from your field to the Graveyard; all monsters currently on the field lose ATK equal to their Level/Rank x 300 until the end of this turn.

My dick has become diamond.

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY

More Skull Servants? OK..Now I want to make a 2spooky deck.

AW YE NIGGA

Since when is Nito in yugioh?

And here it is…grabbed a Deck Recipe but had to replace Mezuki with Wightprincess..also, recipe calls for Exciton.

Update your YGO. Allure is at 3 and use twin twister over mst so you can fill up your grave. Also take out Decree. Most decks only use 3 traps which are solemns, maybe side it if you run into burgstoma. Take out Cowboy for another Dante and add a Beatrice.

That's actually updated. DevPro for some bizarre reason doesn't have any of the new cards.

Yes, it's shit.

Again you're the shit player.

12 XYZ materials? Damn….

well, regionals passed, as usual i failed horribly, went 1-4 with my d/d/ds
i only beat some guy with random cards
lost to :
mermail 2-1. i need battle faders
fluffal 2-1. i need starlight road to stop that fucking wolf from clearing all my boss monsters in 1 go
paleozoic 2-1. i won second game because of errors. but in the third game i misplayed and forgot to use swamp king one turn, so the next turn i had no d/d monster on the field to use errors, and i lost because of that
blue-eyes 2-1. i beat him second game, but in the third game i started off with 3 cards from my side deck that didn't really stop him, meanwhile he gets off the ritual blue eyes and one of the effect ones, so he just attacks me directly for 7000 and i die the next turn or so
so from what i've learned, i really need to put battle faders in the deck to stop OTKs. i also need to put in starlight roads to stop field wipes, i can't recover fast enough
and i need to find trade-in from someone, i keep getting shit hands full of thomas and ragnaroks that can't do a thing on their own
surprisingly enough i used pendragon a lot, he was a pretty handy spell clearer and beater
to drown my sorrows, i bought a dark illusions special edition. i got nirvana high paladin from one, sold it to get back half my money, since i have no decks in which i can actually play it
any recommendations for the deck?

I've had a fucking crazy idea to potentially combine 3 of my favorite archetypes and their support into 1 super deck.

Would it be possible to create a deck based around using Magician Pendulums to swarm Cyber Dragons along with the intended Odd-Eyes? Then use that Level 4 and 5 manipulation to unleash ZWs alongside monsters like Cyber Dragon Nova and Beast-Eyes or Rune-Eyes?

I've already done all the most important thinking in my head. Drei along with the original Cyber Dragons allows for quick plays into both Nova and Leo Arms or Utopia along with the Level 4 Entermates depending on the situation while supplying Odd-Eyes with plenty of cards to use Sky Iris. The only thing I see bricking the deck is Power Bond while regular Polymerization supports both archetypes in the actual Main Deck with plenty of Level 4s and 5s to grab Utopia and the ZWs.

Wait til TCG gets the useful DDD cards

Do it nigga, sounds interesting.
Post results

FUG

Of all the thinking I did I somehow overlooked Drei only allowing Machines being SS'd the turn he does that. This brings up the problem of protecting him until the next turn, which ultimately requires more effort. Gonna have to do more thinking.

Which doesn't make sense. That effect is clearly to stop Rank 5 abuse and I knew that the second I read the effect. Hope my memory isn't already going to shit as early as my 20s.

i don't have a huge choice
aside from d/d/ds, i've got six samurais, gem-knights, lightsworns, and somewhat unfinished yang zings
none of these are meta/can compete with the meta, except maybe the yang zings. but pic related is all i have of them. without metalfoes/zefras, i don't think i can get very far with them
with gem-knights, i'm either bricking, on a minus or barely above even with my card count
six samurais are pretty much dead since anything these days is faster than them
lightsworns are alright, but they more or less depend on JD, and lack plan Bs when their normal summon per turn fails
d/d/d's are my only deck that's complete and sort of powerful. gem's are also complete but they're flawed from the get go

*first reading the effect years ago after getting the deck

You ever wonder if sometimes cards first released in OCG only care about what they mean for the OCG? I thought this with Mistaken Accusation while Sangan remains banned over in the west.

Also, where's all the new steamy lewds of him and his 10/10 bus driving imp waifu to celebrate being reunited?

It's Japan, they don't give a fuck about the west. If they did they would stop Konami of america from being retarded.

Here's mine

have you considered running the underworld cards?
tristan/isolde make easy rank 8 zombies, or you can mess around with isolde and uni-zombie to change levels
ghost charon is supposed to use dragonecro to make dragocytos, although i don't see anything stopping you from using whatever level fusions to make whatever level dragon synchros
lancelot is generically useful, and a target for isolde
you can also run zombiestein as a second target for isolde

I have not. I barely know what those underworld cards do. I recently got back into ygo and really just play it on and off on YGOpro so there's a lot of archetypes and cards I still don't know.

It seems like a neat idea but then it also kind of stops being a skull servant deck for the most part. I'll try making a new deck and mess around with it.

Post the new ones of these. Infernity's still the best.

That's the only one I have nigga

user DDDs just can't do much right now. I don't mean this in a bad way because I love the deck but move on for now and play something else.

Use the gem Knights. They are amazing but they are OTK heavy.

You can leave tbh fam.

I'm on my phone all he has to do is fast forward to the end to see the deck list.

the memes are fucking ruining the video
but apparently i'm behind on some cards. need to find summoner monks and unexpected dais
i'm not gonna bother getting strikes though
and i'm probably gonna run rank 8/7s instead of 4s if i can't find unexpected dai/summoner monk. number 38/big eye/red eyes is always annoying for the enemy
and i don't have more than one lady brilliant diamond, so that's also kind of shit
wouldn't jet synchron be better than bulb in here?
in fact, lightsworns end up being better as tuners/staples since they can speed up the milling if i brick, or i can just use them to make seraphinite
i could put trishula in here, but then i need glow-up bulb, in which case i don't need lightsworns, and then i need to find different staples that i don't have

Alright I threw this thing together real quick trying to keep the skellies. r8/h8

Unnecessary as fuck tbh, especially at three. If you want to use fusion you can use fusion substitute, frees up space in the extra deck and gives you card draw.

Might want some Shutendoji for recycling and draw support.

why

It's honestly personal preference but if you don't see that being a problem without something to mitigate it you are pretty fucking blind.

he could just put omega in the extra deck, that solves most zombie problems

Omega solves a fuckton of banish stuff, doesn't mean it's the only one you should depend on.

Not to mention, The guy's deck can and will get shafted by bad hands in it's current state. He needs card draw and three dragon mirrors do not help in the situation.

use lightsworns to mill the zombies first

Yeah his videos are cancer even since he got a little popular but he has some good deck list. Lightsworns sound good for a mill engine and glowup because it can comeback. Unexpected Dani does wonders for the deck though.

No traps?

Should I use devpro, ygopro, or tdoane? Do the latter 2 options allow me to change the timer so I don't get timed out and lose the duel after 2 minutes? I can't finish my first move with my solitaire/synchro fusionist in that short amount of time.**

Ygopro. You can do that if you make your own room.

so i've got some yang zings, and today i got metalfoes that everyone had a trillion copies of
is this in a playable state? should i shell out a few more bucks to get the rest of the metalfoes? or should i sell the entire thing, since i can't afford spending 15 euro for a single yang zing card. there's at least 3 other people in my city in a similar situation as me, but they don't want to sell their shit
i've also got six samurais that i simply can't use anymore since they're deader than dead, so i'm thinking of selling them

r8 and h8, thinking of replacing junk synchron/doppel warrior with something but I don't know what

well i might be playing it like shit but it's still pretty fun to mess around wth
i got rid of the yang zing trap since it doesn't allow me to summon anything other than yang zings from the extra deck
also added brilliant fusion for seraphinite although i'm not sure if i need her. lazuli doesn't get to use her effect much since my metalfoes are either in the field or the extra deck. and i only have 1 light yang zing, unless i add crystal rose or something
also removed 1 metalfoes fusion since i can search it easily and don't usually have that much stuff to fuse anyways

i don't think you need tunning gum. in fact you've got way too many random cards, like black forest, d.d.r, 3 instant fusions for one norden, re-cover, reasoning. either go full malefic/plaguespreader/resonator or full synchron, there's not that much space in the deck
and if you're running gofu, you mind as well run ultimaya tzolkin, you've already got crystal win. just need a level 5 non tuner monster to go with gofu, maybe gem-knight seraphinite to also get an additional normal summon
coincidentally i've been thinking of putting tuning gum in d/d/ds since it's currently the only way of summoning alexander. not sure if it's worth it though, without lamia, he's not gonna get to use his effect much anyways

anyone got suggestions for my gem-knight/lightsworns? or any gem-knight variant in general
the main issue with this so far is that it occasionally bricks/doesn't mill gem-knight fusion, and that it recovers from field wipes pretty difficult, while not being able to consistently OTK

forgot pic

Is there local multiplayer for mobile YGOPRO yet?

After messing around a bit more (and accidentally overwriting the deck I had) I really fucking wish Isolde could be special summoned and that Shiranui solitaire wouldn't just target tuners.
I tried keeping princess and use her to fill up the grave instead of the usual lightsworns, This way cards I don't mill cards I need but I can also see it turning into brick hands if I don't draw princess or zombie master.

The thing about Dragon's mirror is that I can use the graveyard which gets filled up pretty quick and fusion substitute only uses the field. It can be pretty tough to get two zombies on there at once sometimes.

Anyone here still play Kozmo?

Why does everything bully him?

threadly reminder that people still play Goat Control format.

Because they're smart see and There is really nothing else to play right now because decks are becoming stale. We're behind on so many decks
This shit gets sad when you think about what you want to bring to locals

бумп

oh yeah, I fucking love playing goats and it's way more cost-effective IRL than any active TCG format. I've converted two of my friends, one of which never even played YGO before. The amount of thought that goes into every turn is unreal, you have a chance to come back from damn near anything if you play right/tech right.

Is it really that good? I really don't know what that format looked like. I didn't play back then.

YMMV but I like it a lot. It's far from perfect but it feels like "real Yu-Gi-Oh!" to me because I'm a 2003-09fag. The most skill-intensive games occur between goat control mirror matches and those are the ones you want to play to get the best experience. Trying to figure out anti-meta decks is fun too, but in a different way. A successful one emerged in 2014, interestingly enough.

Exarion kind of busted the format but it's a non floating beater so it's manageable. Games last longer so you have more decisions to make, and more tech options are relevant. Plus the meta keeps evolving even though the cardpool doesn't change. Lots of hindsight cards are used these days, like Trap Dustshoot, Solemn Judgment, Exarion Universe, Magical Merchant, etc.

Kris Perovic's persuasive writing piece advocating goat format:

articles.alterealitygames.com/why-you-should-play-goat-format/

You should definitely read this introduction to the format:
duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/155048-intro-to-goat-control/

duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/145347-official-goat-format-thread/&page=1

^the above thread has been ongoing for 4 years, it's long as shit to get through and I don't blame you if you don't. People still post in it but occasionally it will go a week without activity.

this is handy for getting some netdecks and scoping out the format

formatlibrary.weebly.com/deck-gallery

Ever since Dueling Network got taken down the community has been trying to figure out what to use but we use any of:

YGO Pro Percy w/custom cards for goat-era effects etc. it has some inaccurate mechanics and rulings though.

LackeyCCG: in my opinion the best package so far, the interface takes some experimenting to get used to (hint, right click everything to figure out the shortcuts) and you can drag and drop objects in your tabs to the field and vice versa.

DuelPortal I haven't gotten working for me yet. You need Firefox to run it because it uses Silverlight.

I will end up migrating to whatever we get community consensus on but for now I'm using Lackey.

Nostalgic Duelist is a Facebook group with active members you can arrange to play with too.

I NEED PORN

addendum: I have now tried Goats on Percy and Percy is way more user friendly than Lackey so my recommendation is to use that. You have to fiddle with the banlist settings and include anime cards in your searches so you can get pre-errata Sangan, Sinister Serpent, Ring of Destruction, etc. Make sure to have the program not check decks before starting duels for Goat Format since it will try to tell you you can't use X card(s).

I'm gonna sound like an out of touch idiot, but I've recently got gud at Pendulums thanks to my lifelong bro giving me cards from 2 Master of Pendulum structure decks to make a I think decent enough Odd-Eyes build, but I still don't know how Performage Plushfire could have ever been degenerate. Neither of its effects seem impressive given they relying entirely on itself or other Performages being destroyed to SS more and they're both once per turn.

Chicken Game makes enough sense with how it can potentially fuck up the entire duel for both players and that it apparently has an OTK as a nail in the coffin and Wavering Eyes while initially looking harmless let's you blow up scales while searching your own.

Please explain?

Look what the PC is getting:

please use archive.is/2016/10/05/yu-gi-oh-legacy-duelist-says-time-duel-fall-steam/

archive.is/bSEV6 oops.

What ways are there to get cards from this?
Surely you don't pay to duel this time?

brilliant spyral is probably happening. 3 more spyral cards will be revealed this week on the yugioh kikebook.

charming

You can't just put some regular girl on a card like that what the hell
Just kidding, it's okay since she's cute

What happened to Trains guy?
I miss beating him in YGOpro

Holy fuck, that's a strong toolbox. If it were hand or deck on the destruction eff, it'd be mandatory 3x, but it's already an easy 2.

Who?

Spyral Support? Yes! Spyral Deck is now..might be possible.

you mean rank10ygo? he still streams every so often, and does a lot of ygopro pubs.

biggest weaknesses are that it isn't a spyral monster, so no revival with big red and it doesn't trigger super agent's effect, and that it has no protection, so resort staff + super agent isn't much of a wall. It would be much stronger as a hand trap. I love that fucking card art, but it's probably not going to do much unless the rest of the support is crazy.

Next Spyral card! As it stands, it searches a bunch of cards that we don't know yet, AND we have no easy way to summon this bitch yet. Plus, this card text tells us that, on top of Spyral Gear, there will be another subset of Spyral cards, called Spyral Missions. This is in addition to Resort Worker not being a Spyral card at all, so the searching for this archetype is very restricted. Master Plan is a level 7 dark spellcaster though, so there might be the possibility for a cheesy Dark Magician/Spyral deck.

plushfire's destruction effect is NOT once per turn, and works when it is destroyed in the pendulum scale or monster zone. combine that with cards like wavering eyes, luster pendulum and pendulum sorcerer, and you could easily resolve it 2-3 times per turn.

assume a starting hand of wavering eyes, plushfire, and luster.

ALL THIS, on top of the fact that performage damage juggler can banish itself to search ANOTHER performage, so it will probably be your primary target for plushfire.

chicken game, meanwhile, absolutely did NOT deserve to get hit, since the actually degenerate cards were things like magical explosion and life equaliser, cards which are used for nothing but OTKs.

..That lady..yum.

r8
i'm still having trouble getting over anything that has 3k+ attack, or untargetables, or cyber dragon infinity

I still have nightmares fighting one.

can't give you much help on the specifics of gemknights, other than that I like crystal rose, and that you have made the right call excluding gem-turtle. I haven't played GK in a long time, but for some generic stuff:
I'd also prefer twin twister of mystical space typhoon in this deck. Also, while I personally haven't tried it, consider using some Kaijus to get rid of those beefy untargetables and CDIs.

i only haven't put strike/raigeki/TT because i don't feel like spending money on them
i have tried out the kaijus before, but they're better off as side deck. otherwise they just stay in my hand the whole duel waiting for something worthwhile to show up

Then enjoy losing.

Arc-V better end with all the Yuyas and Yuzus lovingly fugging.

It will.
It'll probably end with all the Yuyas and Yuzys fusing with their other counterparts into one being each

What's the progress on that, anyways?

I took a break to wait for much more episodes to marathon. Seeing how Yugo feels and now gives me hope Yugioh will actually have a good romance.

This is why you lose

It got edgy
In a good way

He leaves his house to go play
Why?

but i've already got 4 spare decks

I stopped watching just before the Academia invasion of the Synchro Dimension. Can't wait to see more Obelisk Force faggots get their shit slapped.

The piece of shit Tops honestly made the entire arc a chore to sit through at times. I really want to see a lot of them die from an Ancient Gear Golem as much as I hate the Fusion Dimension.

It just doesn't beat it.

The cards bend after a while and you could get in trouble for "stacking". Now if it was the OCG cards then I'll agree. They look and feel so fucking good.

yet another attempt at gem-knights
pic 1 is what i want, pic 2 is what i can currently make since i'm missing a few cards
the main idea in this version is that you can constantly send lazulis to the grave via crystal rose/lapis lazuli inder to not go on a minus the entire duel
magical hats serves as a possible way of saving a monster, while also very easily searching for gem-knight fusion
maxx c's because you really need the draw power
dark holes because raigeki costs roughly 10 times as much

I am very happy that Infernoids are getting new support and that it is actually good.

I still don't know how to properly play Infernoids

user this deck can be good if you make it good. You are using outdated cards hoping to beat new power-crept cards which will not go in your favor most of the time. Just try these suggestions please and report back

Take out

Add

Not only are pure speedroids shit but, that person couldn't read cards, doesn't know what card advantage is and didn't know what to negate.

Fill up your grave with infernoids with Lightsworns and then SS whichever one will help your situation. Do you need to attack with 2600 ATK and then non-target banish or a 2800 ATK Heavy storm with monster negation or a 3000 ATK Dark Hole with Spell/Trap negation?

magical hats is here for searching gem-knight fusion tbh, it really helps in the situations where i would have bricked
is in the ocg
the interesting thing that i discovered later, was that magnet reverse apparently works on all the stuff from the extra deck, while i thought it was just monsters that read "can't be normal summoned/set"
guess i'll try and sell my six samurais and something else for strikes/raigeki/TT

alright, i got 2 magnet reverse from one guy, i'm trading m-x-saber invoker to another guy for twin twister+money, and then i'm giving my legendary six samurai - shi en + money to another guy for raigeki
now i just hope i can find another lady brilliant diamond and lady lapis lazuli to finish the thing. after that strikes will just replace mirror forces if i ever find any
rip six samurais, i hardly knew ye. now i've got a spare shi en and a lot of useless common samurais left to do nothing with

Lawnmowing Next Door
If you have more cards in your Deck than your opponent: Send cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard until you have the same number of cards in your Deck as your opponent.

HMmm, that sounds like a solid side deck material.

Hey, user, are interested in the archetypes that comming?

see and

This can be good in Banish decks too

FUCKING CANCER!

yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=7947#more-7947

the worst thing is that you can run it outside of frogs
raphlesia was annoying enough, now imagine everyone running bahamut shark and the fucking frog with them, while also running a trillion trap holes+solemns

Frog the Jam name change confirmed
I love this name though, its so goofy in a format full of robots and dragons

Oho boy, It's my favorite time of the month, when the yugioh thread flairs back up enough for me to see it

I've been playing a miracle synchro deck, and I've finally hit the wall with it, what with the up and coming format of TOADALLY AWESOME and not being able to work my way out of those fields

So my question to you is, what fusion deck do I make next?
Pendulums seem neat, but metalfoes in general work better as a synchro deck due to the mad pluses.
I've run through most arch-type fusion by now, so if ya know of a fun fusion based thing to run that ain't name brand, tell me

Still can't find quality lewds of Serena.

You have failed to break me.

Any Superheavy Samurai players here?

Suit ya self

they're shit

I tend to like them the most out of any other deck I've played. By design they counter Mirror Force and they synergize with Breakthrough Skill and Galaxy Cyclone. Plus Giant Rat's effect gets out pic related.

Do you say they are shit because they aren't so competitive?

Oh boy, Yugioh, my childhood favorite. Hey, do archtypes with 20+ members still exist? They do?
Alright then, I'm out. Call me when every card made after the Magician's Force set is banned.

I found something that can help some players who don't read cards You Yes, you

WHAT TO SOLEMN STRIKE

There, now you can feel the smugness of knowing your opponent's power play and stopping it

I'm trying lunalights now and I'll get back on them but, I don't know if a fun fusion archetype. The ones I can think of are gimmicy ones like Rainbow Neos Turbo or Naturia Exterio turbo.
Maybe the rest of the Predator Plants won't be shit and we can mix them with LunaLights in some way, we can already use Starve Venom.

Also
Mine too, When the Mega-tins drop. Everything is cheap now and the scalpers scramble to buy-out cards that are in any OCG deck. The recent buy put was for pic related just because 1 out of 3 the twelve beast decks used it

And the Archetype's Fusion Spell card banishes from the opponent's graveyard for material, shame about having to wait for the entire list though.

Well I found the next buyout card, get them before the jews do.
Also what does it do?

I actually found something new whilst fucking about the other day, and it's wind witch speedroid miracle fusion
It's mainly synchro, but it can miracle into supreme arcanite or crystal bell, both are pretty rad.
Too bad it won't be out in the TCG anytime soon

Lunalights can't make greedy venom that well, but if something else predator plants comes out it'd be a solid deck combo
And shaddoll Eidolon maybe a good thing too

Must first be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Materials. While face-up on the field, this card is also DARK, EARTH, WATER, FIRE, and WIND-Attribute. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 "Eidolon Beast" monster you control or in your Graveyard; banish that monster, and if you do, banish all monsters your opponent controls with the same Attribute as that monster.

Essentially, fucks over any opponent which only utilizes one attribute.

I'm more hype with mixing them with True Kings honestly.

Fuck Divine. Egyptian Gods are only cool when you were a kid and for no reason only they get their own attribute when there's a shit ton of monsters that make them look like shit.

It implies some kind of obnoxious speshul snowflaek status superior to all other monsters and I can't fucking stand it.

Fuck the secondary market
Gransoil was last relevant with GS Psychics, but even then the price shot up despite the deck losing relevance by the next booster
Ignore the other post

It'll be a blast mixing that deck with others, it'll be fun

Is Starve going to be expensive? I'd love that card with my Odd-Eyes deck since 3 of its monsters are Silver Claw and I've already figured out how to perfectly implement Dark Rebellion and Clear Wing.

Also, it looks pretty damn cool. So fucking glad it's not that utter anal abortion of a silhouette that first appeared. What complete shit.

Man, if there is one thing Yu-Gi-Oh has its really fucking cool monster. Is there a full pic of that black beast thing?

Everytime. I should buy the full deck just to play under house rules.

He shouldn't be, the only dark fusion decks I can think of is LunaLights and Shaddoll.

Odd-Eyes won't make him expensive? Even with the effect that steals ATK and copies a monster's effects along with destroying all SS'd monsters when he gets destroyed? Even being a fucking cover card?

He might be day 1 but after a day or two his price will drop, the only ,meta deck that can run him is Burning Abyss but, their deck and extra deck space is already tight
Light
Fire
Light
Light

Don't think most decks can make him easily, considering the whole fusion thing, his rarity maybe fucked but other than that I'd imagine he'd be cheap

I want her back so bad, even at 1 it'd be enough.
We do this everytime someone mentions her, don't we?

Sadly, yes. She would balance out this out format.

What are some good Yu-gi-oh games?

I have played all the tag force ones and now I am trying to find others since they aren't making anymore Tagforce ones.

The yugioh World Championship series is good, gotta warn ya though the card pool is limited
Spans from GX to 5Ds I think
Tag force is the best though, hard to beat

You had to see the OP before you clicked on this thread, how much more do you need to be spoon fed?

Glanced over it but missed the link, please disregard my previous post

Just tried one of the DS games and it sucks compared to tag force, was expecting a lot better than this.

Never play World Championship 2008. Good music, but frustrating and one sided as fuck. Lifelong bro literally suppressed his memories of the game because of faggots always spamming Torrential and Bottomless.

Cannot even count how many times I reset that game in rage while grinding wins off opponents in Duel World to unlock the 44 fucking oppone ts in Free Duel just to unlock the 3 packs with Neos, Neo-Spacians and the Fusions.

But it also taught me one of the most hilarious things in the game. Solar Flare Dragon until the end of time and space, creation and chaos and even beyond Light and Darkness Dragon's worse fucking nightmare.

What deep meaning is posting these voluptuous other dimensional bosoms supposed to be?

Why? I liked the DS games. They even usually have more characters to play against. I have played only 2011's story, but it was just about what you would expect.

World Championship decks seem like they're ripped straight from actual themed tournament decks from the past while you're horribly ill equipped with cards yourself and basically have not nearly their kind of power at times.

If the game is too hard for you just cheat then. It is not like you would want to grind all cards more than once a year.

The sad thing is I actually did exactly that to get cards I wanted. I just waned the satisfaction from unlocking everything I wanted through my own hard work.

i wish getting cards in the yugioh games wasn't done so poorly
either it's insanely easy and fast like in tag forces, or it's an insanely slow grind like in the old PC yugi/kaiba/joey games
why can't they just give me 1 or more cards per duel, with the number/rarity depending on how difficult the duel was supposed to be?

No, keep packs, just don't make the card sets so fucking retarded.

Any updates to Android YGOPRO?

It says that version 1.5.0 is the latest.

Holy shit, people will bitch about anything won't they?

Dimensional Barrier

Should I post the reddit salt?

Yeah, that's bullshit.

Bullshit as in there's no reason to be salty or bullshit as in the card is not fair?

As far as I'm concerned, locking the opponent out of summoning their most importamt monsters, especially when their deck revolves around Pendulums is bullshit that leaves them almost helpless. This would be great for stopping players from gaining too much advantage, but there's no restriction that keeps it from being used to make the other player incapable of fucking fighting back or even setting up a decent defense.

This card is only once per turn and pendulums can summon up to five monsters in a turn easily, so yeah it's nice to see them get fucked a little. Also pendulums don't care about this card, it's Salt Fragrance that they're scared of because it shuts them down completely.
Again it's once per turn where as vanity's and Lose 1 turn are continuous, this is like a watered down version of both cards mixed into one. When vanity's was at 3 and you played a dark deck, you could make a Key Beetle lock where you target vanity's so that it stayed on the field. Like all good cards, it can be deadly when used right but, it is fair compared to old cards that do near the same thing.

Here is the said lock in action.

Fuck. It sucks when you see just how devastating of a combo you can create by combining certain cards together. It's both incredible and at the same time disheartening to see a card potentially do way too much more than it was safely supposed to.

I can't think of anything but Utopia Ray Victory or Book of Moon breaking through that nigh perfect Number Wall.

Here is the said lock in action.>>10977029
Please look up the new meta cards.

This was meant for

So, I experimented with both Kycoo and Night's End.

There are times Night's End is useful, but most of the time he remains constantly dead when I draw him while Kycoo proves to be superior in most cases since he is more productive by simply being able to prevent almost everything in the grave that requires banishing and forcing a Raigeki.

Thoughts fam?

I feel like the side could be better, but Cherries has me on edge and Dimension Barrier feels like it is going to be a lot of money.

Of course Barrier is going to be a lot of money, it's a good card but that doesn't mean you shouldn't run it of your playing on ygo because the whole purpose of ygo is to play test.
Also Night's end is a side deck card aginst decks that use the grave a lot, and how are you getting out Vortext Dragon? My changes would be
This deck needs draw power but, it Special Summons a lot so they cancel out. Flare Metal will easily burn off that extra 1000 LP you gave them
Most of not all decks float now but, a field wipe can still save you from most boards. For the side deck I would try to fit in 3 Terraforming and 3 Secret Village of the spellcasters which fucks people over.

Never mind I see how, Absolute's effect. Also I don't know how you would make extra deck room to run cherries because most decks have two or three extra deck boss monsters now, the xyz dark magician girl is never ever so that's 1 slot. Maybe get rid of Ray V but a Lighting that can use it's effect twice is good. I would just make main deck room for Dimension Barrier.

Well I use money as an excuse, but it actually is actually the matter of quantity and what to take out to side it in. Monsters are traditionally easier to swap, but traps make it a bit more difficult.

Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon's effect. I simply crash it into something of equal value or greater and then get Vortex out for free who then becomes either the game winner or an extra component for an Ebon Illusion or friends.

What would you suggest in this case to swap out?

2 Strikes?

checked
I would get rid of Ghost Ogre. Barrier stops the monsters from coming out and gives you a safe turn, where as Ogre can only destroy the monster AFTER it's summon and it doesn't negate said destroyed monster's effects.
Also test out Renewal, you don't have to it's just to see that you have different options for the deck.

It's getting limited instantly if not forbidden but I fucking love it, if it made you discard it'd be pretty acceptable overall as a 'card'
this niche right here, not even destroying but simply blacklisting something so they can't abuse the shit out if it, is pretty entertaining
this card will have a few immediate effects on the game itself that will make shitters cry
pendulums are dropped like a hot potato or the xyz are forbiddened and your boards left to get raigeki'd
this lends to not garbage deckbuilding to actually have a shot again, and people actually needing to care about your backrow!
A miracle.

I know, it's amazing
I just got a new job and can't wait to buy my copies of D. Barrier, hell I might buy 3 more and put them in my binder to fuck with the people who cry against it.

All the shit with the Tops and Security this arc was worth it in the end. I bet I missed people losing their shit in a stream like with Gogenzaka VS Yaiba.

Is Arc-V coming close to the end? The only cherry on top of this series besides seeing what happens when all 4 dragons are combined is at least Yuya and Yuzu fugging, which seems to actually be possible with what hints they've given so far along with Yugo and Rin and now even this I saw in the thread

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE HE BROUGHT THE XYZ MINERVIA, A $2,500 CARD TO USE IN A DEAD DECK
IT HAS TO BE THAT ONE BECAUSE THE REGULAR MINERVA COMES WITH THE STRUCTURE DECK. THAT JUST MADE THE SALT EVEN TASTIER

Fuck that faggot. They're enabling the kind of shit that makes buying cards a pain in the ass of looking at prices. I could have made more than 10 different and fun competitive decks with that kind of money.

Why would a piece of cardboard be that fucking expensive?

Faggots who ignorantly exaggerate the value of a single card and idiots who enable them.

Is this people rich? I would never consider buying a card that is that expensive, even if it was good.

It's a prize card, meaning that you had to win the Jew-Gi-Oh! Chapionship Series tm to get it because it hasn't been made anywhere else.

It's better in Burning Abyss/Phantom Knights

alright, i got some new stuff for my gem-knights
i coincidentally found someone selling denko-sekkas but only in 3s, so i had to shell out money i don't feel like wasting
i also got 2 magnet reverse
i was supposed to get raigeki and twin twisters from people today, but one guy wasn't carrying raigeki today, and the other lost his twister
any ideas on it?
i would, but nobody here is selling theirs. i already sold my samurais for dosh, and i'm probably gonna sell my lightsworns too
by next week i SHOULD get raigeki

also is unexpected dai worth playing in here? i only have one and i can probably find another, but i only run 5 normals that are most likely gonna be sent to the graveyard before they get a chance to be summoned

Off by one. I am so sorry.

I already tested out Renewal, it feels too slow and iffy, I will go the Dimension Barrier route when it comes out.

I knew budget players were shit but, you are dead to me.
Also
You got scammed again. By ordering it you would grantee that you would get your cards
It's better than getting scammed by Ed, Edd and Eddy.

Fuck man. He is X-2 right now on day one. I don't even.

The mad man.

I see as unnecessary unless you push for 42+ cards, but even then, I don't feel comfortable running Desires.

Yeah I see it as a meme card. There's no way in the fucking world I'm paying $70 for a card that banishes 1/4 my deck for 2 cards.

I've tested enough, using both real copies (my friend was kind enough to let me borrow his for a month to see how I would do at locals each weekend) and DevPro.

I usually get fucked over by it no matter how many times I pile shuffle. If I can't push for game the same turn I used it, I just don't get anywhere just like a High School dropout.

Welp, here are my changes I made after locals.

I also provided my current version of the deck IRL which made a fag everyone thinks is a "God" at top decking salty enough for him to throw his chair.

Thoughts on the side for the future version?

I played against both Shiranui and that one Lightsworn deck that spams Omega as well. The Lightsworn player wasn't a poor sport, although I lost to him, but my bricks were too heavy.

pearl was mostly there because i needed something to summon when i use absorb fusion
and it's either gorz or battle fader, kozmos/mermails are still a thing here

Where the fuck's the porn of Chocolate Magician Girl on the internet?

Tell us more user.

HE isn't worth it. Just wait a turn and summon a better monster.

a turn is enough for me to get killed, while the opponent has something with 2500 that can easily be killed by pearl

What decks do you face at locals?

kozmo, mermail, dark synchron, metalfoes+whatever, dark magician, and others
these can either kill me in 1 turn, or out-resource me
waiting a turn isn't really an option when i could have a 2600 beater

Would be an easy match up if you had Strikes. If they can normal summon a lower monster it's GG.
Stop Prince from going off
Stop Gofu
Stop the Pendulum

Most of your match ups are easy as fuck, you just need to stop being a shit and get some strikes or scoldings. Scolding might be better for you because you don't play any traps. Best thing about it is that it's at three but, two and a warning should do. Also read

uh none of that means i shouldn't play pearl

How do I make a decent deck featuring this smug faggot?

he works in a deck that uses convulsion of nature

I tried randomly throwing Spyrals + Shaddolls because the field spell lets you put stuff back in the deck every turn, plus the fusion can set up some dumb plays.

Every build I see using these guys ends up using ridiculous shit that people in TCG land will never have.

Why is this show's artstyle so retarded?

anyways, how's this one? i had to replace my thunders with sapphire, since prismaura is dead against backrow, while aquamarine can help in an OTKs against traps
i also got ghost ogre and painful decision today, as well as the raigeki
i've put more hand traps in here to help me out in those situtions where the opponent can easily clear my field+otk me

try this clusterfuck

You tell me.

It's probably gonna be a bit of a long runner honestly, like 5D's and the Yliaster bullshit.

They revealed the edgelord that is Zarc so the 4 dragons arc might be witnessing a end sooner then we expected.

The anime has to end by the end of the winter season.

Holy shit I didn't know he made that face multiple times.

So, there's this guy that is older than me by a few years, 3 or 4, and he borrowed his friend's Shiranuis. Now I never actually beat the guy prior to yesterday since when I had Domain Monarchs he just gave me the win.

He sits down and tells me "Good luck, you are going to need it if you don't open Maxx "C"." He shuffles my deck with the bottom facing him, so I assumed he stacked it but I gave zero fucks.

Game 1 - He wins the die roll and goes into triple Omega turn 1. I actually get over them using Circle and Navigate since I light weight bricked into triple Rod and he sniped 2 of them with 1 Raigeki. I still lost because he managed to burn me with Scarlight and ran a damn Forbidden Lance.

Game 2 - I go first and I set-up so I can snipe all of his Uni-Zombies when they hit the board. I managed to hit all 3 and he scooped.

Game 3 - An uphill battle, he got out 3 Omegas turn 1, he tagged out 1 and left the other two on board. I used my Kaiju to sack on them and then summoned Rod to start going off. Eventually it became relevant that Eternal Soul was MVP and I predicted at one point it would be his next draw, so I blind Allured hoping I would find a way to discard my Navigation from hand so I can get around the Twin Twister hitting Eternal Soul and Circle. Luckily I did and it went through and I managed to negate the Twin Twister I predicted. He Castels back the Eternal Soul and brings me down to 800LP. Now he furiously piled shuffled my deck and cut it. I then top deck into Eternal Soul and set it. He draws and says "GG!" and I flip it up during the Battle Phase and banish his Omega. He loses his shit saying it's bullshit that I even drew into it and says "I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE I LOST YOU!" and what not.

I tried not to smirk, but yeah. I lost round 3 since I just had no interest in playing anymore, but the guy in Round 3 was playing the Omega Turbo with Lightswons? I managed to outgrind 3 Omegas again without Maxx "C" being a contributor to it. So even though I lost, I am happy I can out triple Omega even with a loss of hand advantage.

Nice, I love it when people get salty over this supposed children's card game. Keep up the good work, PhD_FeelGood

The four Yuzus into one.

I try to git gud. I really do.

For you, baby. I can be anyone you want me to.

Except Jeff Jones. He ran triple Desire in DM while it was at 40 cards.

Yuya's definitely not going to accept them losing their right to their own lives. Hopefully he'll say some really sappy shit about how important they are to him and his respective counterparts.

thanks for making me write a page and a half for nothing

Here you go

oh even worse
holy fuck, i hate faggots