Muh Celtic Holocawst

Afternoon lads.
My intent is to make some noise about Dan Carlin's most-recent Hardcore History podcast, a 6-hour-long piece titled 'Celtic Holocaust'.

I have only gone about 30 minutes into the podcast, but, already Carlin is engaging in rampant historical revisionism, and because of the nature of his audience and podcast, I feel the need to interject (which I will do on his forum when I've compiled the data I come here to seek). This should pose no surprise to fans of the podcast or the man, as the podcast tows the Holohoax line 100% and Carlin is a left-leaning lolberg; however, I've found it best to poke back when you see these things, especially now.

Specifically what I'm looking for is this:

The purpose being, Carlin, as you might expect given the title, has made some pretty big claims as regards more-recent 'holocausts', and I feel the need to interject and expose the historical revisionism ongoing here. Further, he implies that modern White Americans cannot possibly even begin to envision the concept of a 'genocide' being imposed upon us, and his statements in this vein are truly indicative of his idiocy, but we'll get to that later, perhaps.

Other urls found in this thread:

cai.cam.ac.uk/people/cally-hammond
episcopalcafe.com/church_of_england_sexuality_fudge_makes_everyone_gag/
hup.harvard.edu/collection.php?cpk=1031
hup.harvard.edu/features/loeb/founder.html
twitter.com/CT100Books/status/513964678238576640
ct100books.co.uk/5-best-books-to-read-for-20-something/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
tezetaethiopia.wordpress.com/2005/04/20/plans-for-mass-jewish-settlement-in-ethiopia-1936-1943br-smallby-richarch-pankhurst/
freerangeinternational.com/blog/?p=7221
quora.com/How-widespread-was-knowledge-of-the-Holodomor-Did-it-lead-to-antisemitic-and-anti-bolshevik-feelings-in-Germany-and-Eastern-Europe-prior-to-WWII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

~00:05:50
"Now, obviously genocides come in many different shades and colors and variations and circumstances. I mean take for example the Jews and the gypsies in the second World War during the Holocaust. That's an example where the people who were being victimized had absolutely no choice and no options. No one said to them, 'Either do this, or we're gonna kill you all'. A choice was never offered."

~00:08:50
"[On the term Bellum Romanum]… Often times with what we would call today 'genocide'. But, often times, with choices, unlike the Jews and gypsies in the second World War's Holocaust, often times the choice was 'surrender and accept subjugation without rebellion, and live, or do any of those other things, and see everyone either killed or sold into slavery, what passes for a city in your culture destroyed, or maybe your culture itself taken apart piece by piece."

Here, I'm quite certain the Jews - if not the gypsies - were offered options in this capacity; namely, to get the fuck out of Germany. In fact, I believe there was a program via which German Jews could offer up their material wealth to the German state, travel to Israel, and be reimbursed for their wares.
Furthermore, I have never heard a more accurate description of what was done to the Germans post WWII than what he has said above - everyone killed or sold into slavery, cities destroyed, your culture taken apart piece-by-piece - which the Allies termed 'Denazification', and, for that matter, what is transpiring in the United States today, wherein a nation founded as a White ethnostate has allied itself utterly to Israeli/Jewish interests whilst decrying White identity/nationalism of any sort to be 'evil' and 'unAmerican'.

~00:07:55
"But, when you were dealing with, for example, savages or barbarians - those are obviously slurr terms - all bets were off."

I find this most interesting, particularly in relation to a pic related, detailing a Jewish author's views as regards the laws of nature.

~00:10:38
"The other problem is that these situations that we're talking about, the reality of them, is actually so intense and so extreme that any portrayal or discussion of them can't help but somehow minimize or trivialize, or hype in a different way for entertainment value, what the people were actually going through.
I always try to think to myself, imagine if that list that we mentioned a minute ago, that genocide list [a list of things one would be willing to lose everything for, to be genocided for], imagine if only one of those things was going to happen to ME, in my cushy life here, where I am in no danger of, say, having my culture wiped out. I can't even imagine what that would mean - make blue jeans illegal, no more iphones and they start destroying the Christian religion - I'm not quite sure in the modern sense, in the United States where I live, you can't even get your mind around it."

This is truly astounding commentary, namely, in that this fool doesn't seem to realize that his culture in the United States today IS being, HAS BEEN, destroyed; even more so, that he attributes 'American culture' to be nothing more than blue jeans, nigger-tech and Christianity (which now accepts faggots and says Jews/Muslims can go to Heaven), seemingly COMPLETELY UNAWARE of the massive demographic replacement and cultural degradation… Yet, he is fully aware of such, and addresses it momentarily.

~00:19:55
"The story I want to talk about today is narrated by Julius Caesar. Its a little like hearing the Star Wars saga as told by Darth Vadar, and it is designed to have the audience cheer as the plucky little republics are crushed. And 100 years ago, a lot of people did."

Boomer libshits really cannot process things without referencing modern Jewish media, and Carlin is a frequent representative of this - basically, everything devolves down into 'Darth Vadarism', or rather, everyone who is supposed to be portrayed negatively by Carlin is referenced in relation to Darth Vadar.
Further, almost-amusingly, he seems to fail to realize, as they always do, that the Star Wars saga is designed to have the audience cheer the 'plucky little republics', who in that context are a multicultural gang engaging in terrorism in an attempt to bring back a corrupt political body which fell from within (and who were a direct reference to Communist terror groups, aka 'rebels', active during the time of Lucas' creation).

~00:20:24
"The beginning to my recent translation of Caesar's war commentaries from his command in Gaul, the Carolyn Hammond translation, feels the need at the beginning of the work to explain why yet another translation of Caesar's account of his - well, I had one professor in school in the 80's who called it a 'celtic holocaust' - why a new translation was needed, and Hammond points out, because the views of the audience are different than they used to be.
She writes, 'A new translation of the Gaullic War does call for some explanation, not the least because, a number of versions are already available. Yet each generation needs its own translation of any classic text. The culture and morays of the translator's own time are bound to leave their mark. Besides, the subject matter of the Gaullic War is potentially distasteful, even immoral, for the modern reader. The drive to increase territorial holdings, high civilian as well as military casualties, and the predominance of economic motives for organized aggression - all these belong to an accepted norm of international activity in the ancient world, and hence, need careful introduction and explanation, as well as up to date translation.' Of course, what she's basically saying, is that this was written for an audience that was expected to cheer for what was going on. Nowadays, we look at things sort of differently and can't help but notice that in the process of achieving these glorious and almost-impossible miltiary victories, Julius Caesar is killing, reportedly, a million of the inhabitants of Gaul, and enslaving another million."

It boggles the mind that someone would make such an argument for base historical revisionism, and that anyone - especially someone who considers themselves an historian, amatuer (as in the case of Carlin) or professional (as in the case of Hammond) - would propose such as though it were legitimate. The idea that 'each generation needs its own translation' is truly appalling, IMHO - what is basically being said here is, in fact, that truth is malleable, and that it can - nay, MUST - change with time, which is about as antithetical to historian undertakings as I can possibly imagine.

>cai.cam.ac.uk/people/cally-hammond
A female reverend.
>episcopalcafe.com/church_of_england_sexuality_fudge_makes_everyone_gag/
Who supports same-sex marriage.
>hup.harvard.edu/collection.php?cpk=1031
Many of her works have been published via the Loeb Classical Library.
>hup.harvard.edu/features/loeb/founder.html
About James Loeb, the Founder

See also:
twitter.com/CT100Books/status/513964678238576640
"Listening to the arguments: Revd Dr Cally Hammond @CaiusCollege, judge for the #CT100. More at ct100books.co.uk"
What is the CT100?
>ct100books.co.uk/5-best-books-to-read-for-20-something/

Tis another potato famine

The memes are real.

Anyway, I got off track a bit…

Specifically what I'm looking for is this:

I intend to go into Carlin's little circle-jerk and drop some redpills, because this is blatant historical revisionism on his behalf, which should pose no surprise given he reads a quotation from one of the sources cited in his research which verbatim suggests that historical revisionism is required - but, fuck it, I'll try anyway.

Looking forward to some response.

wat

It's not about the famine, it's about the Romans killing the Celts all across Europe.
The only fucking places where people are even a decent portion Celtic now are places the Romans never conquered, like Scotland and Ireland.

While Caesar did kill a lot of Gauls in his conquest, particularly civilians who died in sieges of Gaulish towns, did he really set out and implement an extermination of them as a people in Gaul?
By the way, if you listen to Himmler's Posen speeches, you can't deny that the 3rd Reich, through the SS mainly, set out to exterminate the Jewish people, regardless as to what extent you think the technical details are false.
Or do large casualties now count as genocides?

Pretty sure the actual genetics of ex-Celtics regions is still heavily Celtic. They're was large as fuck casualties, but it was mostly Roman culture overriding the Celtic cultures.

There's a fucking Zulu and Navajo tattoo on his arm. We Wuz Celtz.

I know they remained Celtic. Hence my point that it was not a genocide.
My question was rhetorical and meant to imply the author is full of shit for using the term 'Holocaust'.

You're a nigger.

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND
NO MOMMA IM GETTING GASSED FOR THE SEVENTH TIME THIS WEEK AAAAAA NOT THE MASTURBATION MACHINE AGAIN

Two words: Ralph Lane

Yes, I can, or rather, I can deny that the Posen speechs are legitimate in any way, shape or form.

We've been over this before, but IIRC, those speeches were recovered like decades after the fact - which means they were propaganda.

There we go.

If they were recordings, it should be technically feasible to prove they are fake, assuming other recordings exist of Himmler that are undeniably true.
Sage for off-topic.

See:

Sorry lads, I appreciate the attempt at commentary and discussion, but I don't particularly give a shit about that angle - my interest is in attacking the blatant historical revisionism on display as regards the implication that the Jews had no options (such as leaving Germany) and/or information as demonstrates the activity of the Jewish people prior to the beginning of the conflict which brought about the holohoax narrative which motivated the hostility toward them.

I remember reading once in a scholarly work that noted the various degrees of ownership on behalf of Jews of Germany institutions during the Weimar period. And, of course, there is the Jewish participation during the end of the first World War, culminating in the attempted Communist Revolution in Germany, the Balfour Declaration and the Treaty of Versailles.

Why would the various powers that be, who rely upon that sort of propagandistic material to justify their own war crimes and the long-standing narrative of their being 'the good guys', permit such a conclusion to reach the mainstream? They wouldn't, and they haven't, because it would be a huge thorn in their side.

The Posen speeches sit up there with the supposed documents from Hitler's various physicians and aids, claiming he had a micropenis/otherwise malformed genitalia/a shit fetish/rampant drug addiction - nothing but after-the-fact propoaganda, put out by agents of the then-ruling Allied forces (who still occupy Germany to this day).

In any case, not an issue of import in this context.

How many holcausts are there? I thought there was only one?

Yeah, the Romans murdered massive amounts of Celts and Gauls. Just admit that you wouldn't give a shit about this if the title were: "The Celtic Genocide".

There was no Fuhrer Order, not one. You will GO TO PRISON in (((white))) countries for saying this. Go and learn about the disarray in the SS during wartime, and how the US and jews (who literally said "evidence is not important" in the Nuremberg trial) fabricated the entire story and tortured Germans to confess false crimes. The only things Hitler was responsible for were positive and productive growth in Germany, and the whole (((war))) was pure subterfuge and clandestine jew organizations banding together to stamp him (as a symbol that man can redeem himself) the fuck out. Anons like you are what has resulted from the constant astroturfing in the truth movement aka youtube scholar/e-celeb sphere and lack of reading.

Kek, I hadn't thought of that - wouldn't be surprising to hear Jews kvetching at Carlin about using that terminology.

I already don't really give a shit about it m8, as you'll note from my commentary.
That said, in the attempt to tie the two events together, without justification, Carlin has exposed - to an audience of mostly-libshits and dimwits that think he's a historical authority, and to a few who note his activities for what they are - his beliefs, which are blatantly flawed.

Particularly those matters noted in my commentary, and to the end of countering that, specifically what I'm looking for is this:

>>>/zundel/609
Adrian Goldsworthy - Augustus; First Emperor of Rome.pdf
Andrea M. Berlin & J. A. Overman - The First Jewish Revolt; Archeology, History, and Ideology.pdf
Anton¡a Tripolitis - Religions of the Hellenistic-Roman Age.pdf
Apuleius - Golden Ass; A Book of Changes.pdf
Carl Richard - Why We're All Romans.pdf
Charles Kingsley - The Roman and the Teuton.pdf
Daniel Ogden - Greek and Roman Necromancy.pdf
Daniel Ogden - Magic, Witchcraft and Ghosts in the Greek and Roman Worlds.pdf
Eduardo Velasco - Sparta and its Law.pdf
Edward Gibbon - The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.pdf
Edward N. Luttwak - The Grand Strategy of the Roman Empire.pdf
Eli Edward Burriss - Taboo, Magic, Spirits; A Study of Primitive Elements in Roman Religion.pdf
Elizabeth Rawson - Intellectual Life in the Late Roman Republic.pdf
Ioana A. Oltean - Dacia; Landscape, Colonisation and Romanisation.pdf
Ittai Gradel - Emperor Worship and Roman Religion.pdf
Jonathan P. Roth - The Logistics of the Roman Army at War 264 B.C. - 235 A.D..pdf
Karen Lee Edwards - Captive Gods; Romans and Athenian Religion from 229 B.C. to the Age of Augustus.pdf
M. T. Boatwright, D. J. Gargola & R. J. A. Talbert - The Romans; from Village to Empire.pdf
Mary Winearls Porter - What Rome Was Built With; A Description of the Stones Emplopyed in Ancient Times for it's Building and Decoration.pdf
Olga Tellegen-Couperus - Law and Religion in the Roman Republic.pdf
Peter Heather - Empires and Barbarians; The Fall of Rome and the Birth of Europe.pdf
Peter Wilcox & Rafael Trevino - Barbarians Against Rome; Rome's Celtic, Germanic, Spanish and Gallic Enemies.pdf
Robert A. Kaster - Emotion, Restraint, and Community in Ancient Rome.pdf
Robert A. Kaster - Guardians of Language.pdf
Rodolfo Lanciani - The Ruins and Excavations of Ancient Rome.pdf
Suetonius - Lives of the Ceasars (Translated by Catherine Edwards).pdf
Suzanne Dixon - Cornelia, Mother of Gracchi.pdf
T. I. Cornell - The Beginnings of Rome; Italy and Rome from the Bronze Age to the Punic Wars (c. 1000-264 B.C.).pdf
The Complete Works of Tacitus.pdf
The Religion Of The Etruscans.pdf
Titus Livius - The History of Rome.pdf
Vegetius - De Re Militari; The Military Institutions Of The Romans.pdf
Virgil - Aeneid (Translated by Frederick Ahl).pdf
Virgil - Georgics (Translated by Peter Fallon).pdf
Virgil's Aeneid.pdf
Willis Nevins - The Arguments of The Emperor Julian Against the Christians.pdf

>>>/zundel/1382
1965 - In The Service of the Reich; The Memoirs of Field Marshal Keitel
1965 - The Mares Nest; The War Against Hitler's Secret 'Vengeance' Weapons
1967 - Accident; The Death of General Sikorski
1968 - The Destruction of Convoy PQ.17
1968 - The Virus House; Germany's Atomic Research and Allied Counter-Measures
1973 - The Night the Dams Burst I
1973 - The Night the Dams Burst II
1973 - The Night the Dams Burst III
1973 - The Rise and Fall of the German Air Force
1981 - The War Between the Generals
1983 - The Secret Diaries of Hitler's Doctor (Deutsch)
1983 - The Secret Diaries of Hitler's Doctor
1986 - Morgenthau Plan (Deutsch)
1986 - Morgenthau Plan Introduction In English
1987 - Churchill's War - Vol.1 Struggle For Power pt1
1987 - Churchill's War - Vol.1 Struggle For Power pt2
1987 - Churchill's War - Vol.1 Struggle For Power pt3
1987 - Churchill's War - Vol.1 Struggle For Power pt4
1987 - Hess; The Missing Years 1941-1945
1989 - Göring; A Biography
1996 - Goebbels; Mastermind of the Third Reich
1996 - Nuremberg; The Last Battle
2001 - Hitler's War and the War Path
2003 - Churchill's War - Vol.2 Triumph In Adversity appendices
2003 - Churchill's War - Vol.2 Triumph In Adversity endnotes
2003 - Churchill's War - Vol.2 Triumph In Adversity index
2003 - Churchill's War - Vol.2 Triumph In Adversity Pt1
2003 - Churchill's War - Vol.2 Triumph In Adversity Pt2
2003 - Churchill's War - Vol.2 Triumph In Adversity Pt3
2003 - Uprising! The Hungarian Revolution of 1956
2005 - Rommel The Trail of the Fox
2007 - Apocalypse 1945; The Destruction of Dresden
2007 - Secretly Overheard - Eavesdropping On Hitlers Reich

Good work to take him apart for der normie. But I downloaded some podcasts of his and got all excited, ohhh le history man let's see… He started out with "ancient greece, uhhhh, a tale of ahhhhh, glory, betrayal, and some fucking of young boys, ahhhh, yeah, glory and young boys…"

He's a typical i-have-a-high-draw show cuck. Sticks to his shtick, takes Jew money on the side, reads Jew propaganda. But I turned him off immediately because I could tell he was just going to be some idiot ranting. Want a better idiot ranting? Check it chael sonnen's work on MMA and wrestling scenes. It might not be the Sistine chapel but it's an interesting enough subject and the guy clearly Yas two neurons to rub together, whereas this Carlin punk sounds literally braindamaged.

I spoke to a kike once about the holodomor and he told me
I replied
>What about Yagoda, Bronstein, Lenin, the jewish mass murderers? Were they not in full support of the idea of jewish state/nation in their time, and are now praised by today's coincidentally jewish communists who say the same things you say about Russia? If you will recognize that the Holocaust was real and also believe the holodomor never happened, then I would hold you historically responsible for enabling Genocide yourself. Where's your moral superiority again?
kike:
>changes subject to universities, how the E1337 don't really own nuffin and it's all a my fault for having complaints about human nature

It is as I said. The jews are reaching new levels of dangerous projecting every day, and it is only a matter of time before the human collective catches up with time. We were born to witness the end of this insane mythology called "judaism". Any aryan man or woman who thinks they are outside of causality in this timeline will have their illusions broken soon enough.

1. Haavara Agreement between Nazi Germany and the Zionist World Congress is what you're looking for.

2. Mussolini (with Hitler signing off on it) offered the Jews Italian-conquered Ethiopia and, later, Madagascar. Both were declined by the Jews themselves.

3. If you really want to fuck with some normie revisionists then read up on the Stern Gang – Jewish fascists who wanted Israel to become Provincia Judea under the "New Roman Empire" of Mussolini, seeing him as an ally against English oppression; these three topics alone should muddle the waters enough when it comes to the idea that "MUH FASCISTS/NAZIS NEVER GAVE PEACEFUL JEWS A CHANCE!"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
tezetaethiopia.wordpress.com/2005/04/20/plans-for-mass-jewish-settlement-in-ethiopia-1936-1943br-smallby-richarch-pankhurst/

Don't forget what they did their body Theodor Herzl after he proposed Uganda for the new Israel.

Italians should pay reparations to all celtic nation for holocausting them durring Roman era.
Never forget.

Did you really expect a normie like Dan to really dig into the Holacaust? Come on, now.

Of course, the muh Shoah business was tiresome. But the meat of the episode was a decent narration of the Gallic wars. What annoyed me more, was the standard narrative that every episode a superior civilization encounters a bunch of savages who are chipping out, it's somehow wrong or immoral for the civilized people to defend themselves or stop the chimping.

He's referring to this lovely gem.

and before a newfag spergs out, I'm saging because my posts aren't contributing to a legitimately high quality thread. Carry on.

A plan that was ordained and executed via psychic powers, according to foremost experts.

Reminder that there is nothing objectively wrong with genocide.

The information age is the undoing of the jew.

Nothing ever disappears from the internet the same way nothing disappears from public consciousness. The more we push the public into receiving such information, the more they will innately want to remove jew. The jews want to desperately create a reset of information because a society that is unwise to their tricks means a society that old tricks are new again. Throughout time they have repeated their tricks and people learned as swiftly as they could that they should remove the jew, but the jew would come back and start up their old tricks again.

Now the jew has nowhere to run and all the tricks are available to be studied and provide all the more reason to remove the jew, but this time they must be removed for all of time.

I've listened to him a lot and he is just a normie, his take on everything is a blue pilled normie take. it's hard, and I know from experience going from being blue pilled to red pilled.

I know its a lot to ask for, but a fella has a right to dream.

That said, did you really expect a progressive libshit like Carlin to espouse something other than Progressive doctrine ala complete focus upon the Care-Harm moral foundation? People like Carlin cannot process any sort of nuance, it seems - it all comes down to Care-Harm.

So, you've got vicious enemies, who have conquered your lands in the past, who engage in human sacrifice and other brutality upon your kind? Well, to harm them would be to violate the Care-Harm principle! You've just gotta take it, that's where the moral superiority lies!
… And thus is the mentality of the modern Progressive normalfag: Its all Care-Harm, and if you're doing the Harm, it doesn't matter what justification you levy, its invariably wrong.

…. Unless you're harming National Socialist White people, then its fine.

it's not an uncommon principal or thought process, historically it's more apt to be applied even in the event of past historical conquests.
I just had this debate in real life.
I have a friend who keeps talking about change, how it's all going to change, how it's not going to continue like this for much longer, and then when I asked him to define change he said "one man, one vote".

Look at Spain after the conquest by the Moors. Light-skinned Iberia was forever lost. Look at South America, predominately Spanish now, the indigenous populations are the minority, look to the Philippines, very much Spanish/Flip mixed and Catholic. Look to Africa, whites are now being slaughtered and ejected even from South Africa, why? whites can not engage in genocidal slaughter of entire populations of men women and children. There is a meme out there floating around that Africa would be a beautiful continent if it were not for all the niggers.

The US could have went into Iraq and killed tens of millions, the same with Afghanistan, and yet the US is still embroiled in conflict there at the cost of trillions and now we are learning more and more, all for Israel. Ghengis Khan totally pacified Afghanistan in 3 years from horseback only using swords and compound bows. How did the Mongols do this? They killed everyone, entire villages, men, women and children, and left their corpses to rot where they fell, it's said bones littered the landscape for a hundred years. Life went on. The Greeks when they settled Anatolia 2,700 years ago and established polis's they went into an existing village, killed all the men, men that were married, and they killed them and then married their wives, life went on. Yet today the US military must act in accordance with the Geneva convention otherwise it's considered war crimes.

Dan, as expected will only talk of these things as being horrors, he can't even rationalize, from a historical point of view how clinically speaking one method works in conquest and the other doesn't. The wolrd can be changed, but it can't be changed forever.
It's the inescapable reality.
The fear that has been expressed with AI in movies such as the Terminator is machine have no such moral compunction.

Bellum Romanum

All-out war without restraint as romans practiced against groups they considered to be barbarians.

All-out war without restraint as romans practiced against groups they considered to be barbarians.

Give an objective case against genocide.

You can't.

good write-up

freerangeinternational.com/blog/?p=7221

An objective case against white genocide is that it halts technical innovation and the overall wellbeing of everyone in the vicinity. The genocide / attempted genocide of white subgroups by other whites led to something called the "dark ages."
No more brother wars.

Genocide of subhumans like kikes is A-OK though.

Which if the Nordicists are correct about the warrior/ruling class this could both be true and still genocide. Wipe out the warrior nobility and every stronghold of them, repeat one generation later when they rebel, subjugation complete, major nordic component genocided.

I quit listening to Carlin when I learned more about race and how much of his fumbling and inability to connect with historical sources was from the denial of such. I heard he shut his forums down, don't know if it was from typical spam/disuse/too much work reasons or he felt a need to shut down wrongthink.

hate speech issues. Download the 5 audio books by Conn Iggulden "Conquer Series" about Ghengis Khan, much better if you have graduated from Dan Carlin.

Carlin is really interesting when he covers topics that aren't really related to race nor to modern topics where he feels he has to virtue-signal and approve of the current narrative. His series about the punic wars, the fall of the Roman republic, the Thor's Angels episode, Logical Insanity and The Destroyer of Worlds, Prophets of Doom, The American Peril, and most of Blueprint for Armageddon still hold up really well.

However, you can tell that he's missing so much of history because he refuses to set a single toe outside of the narrative line. His Common Sense podcast in particular is so off the mark was okay back during the early Obama years where he railed against the increasing cancerous growth of executive powers, warning that they'd be used by someone in the future that the left doesn't like, and guess what happened. But his current Common Sense podcast is just so off the fucking mark because he completely ignores the race question and is completely out of touch with social memery. He gets the entirety of his news from the MSM, even as he decries the MSM for being corrupt.

This ends up detracting from the quality of his Hardcore History material because there are plenty of cases where he knows he's missing a piece in the puzzle or wonders why a particular piece doesn't fit, but never brings up race except to virtue-signal a bit more.

I ignored all his Wrath of the Khans stuff and his Kings of Kings shit because that history personally bores me (and he doesn't like the conclusions that stem from old school conquer-and-genocide effectiveness), but he's just completely lost me with this Celtic Holocaust piece. There's a lot of instances just in the first hour of him going "Wow can you imagine what it's like to have your race culturally and ethnically genocided" and goes on to describe what happened with the Celts. There's a near-perfect analogy to be made with what's happening to whites right at this moment but he never goes there. He never makes the most obvious comparison. He never goes outside of his comfort zone. Instead he kvetches about muh six gorillion.

Overall there's a lot of his hardcore history series that is a good introduction to those time periods or to historiography in general. It's an excellent stepping stone for some of your more astute or historically-inclined normalfag friends, because once they become historically literate, even a little bit, it's easier to break the leftist narrative.
That's what happened to two of my friends, who were completely historically retarded about three years ago before I introduced them to HH, got them to listen to the Punic Wars and Fall of the Roman Republic episodes, recommended them books about the Romans once they moved on from that, and by then they knew enough about how to learn and interpret history to do it by themselves. One thing led to another and they became slowly redpilled. Because the best way to introduce people to fascism is to let them learn about classical Roman fascism.

There's your answer.

I agree but it does surprise me that he is even touching this subject, now, considering what is going on, it is almost like he is doing it subconsciously because this is all about white genocide. Most people are not even away that their true ancestral culture was erased. It serves as an excellent eye opener for many.

When I first heard of Dan Carlin and listened I was blown away, it was a red pill for me. I took it the next step and started researching history for myself.

A wonderful post sir, thank you for it.

Agreed. I don't even touch his modern shit, its all trash.

Interesting, I did not know that. But it makes sense.

Will do sir, thank you for the tip.

Also a great post, and you summed up much of my view of Carlin very succinctly.

My concern - and it seems, the concern of Carlin, or at least his managers - is the Joe Rogan sort of crowd, who seem to take Carlin at face value and never question his interpretation. Granted, most never will, but its quite telling if he did indeed shut down his forums, because there were countless instances wherein I can imagine wrong-think would seep in beyond control.

Did anybody ask Carlin if the Egyptians were Niggers?

If you want to see a fantastic episode (and it has to be viewed, not just heard) look up #961. It's a discussion between Randall Carlson, Graham Hancock, and Michael Shermer. It's a rare gem in a complete fucking mound of shit, because Shermer gets utterly destroyed and Joe Rogan is shown to be an intellectually dishonest piece of shit.
But the thing about Joe Rogan is that he's the type of wishy-washy yes-man that only steps outside the narrative when it'll get him viewers and listeners. The type of faux-edgy alt-lite horseshit spewed by any youtube celeb. Like you said, it's easy to take both Dan Carlin and Joe Rogan at face value, but eventually there is always a point where you go "Wait a second, that isn't right, that isn't right at all and I can prove it" where the entire narrative falls apart. With Joe Rogan it's easier to do since he covers a lot of topics and even normalfags will encounter cognitive dissonance eventually. With Dan Carlin it's harder because history requires reading so many sources and so many books that it's time-consuming to get to that point, which normalfags don't like to do.

No, he did not. Caesar spared Gauls on numerous ocassions. He would not have done that if he were looking to exterminate them. One of Julius Caesar's most notable characteristics was the mercy he showed to his enemies. So much so that instances in which his enemies weren't shown mercy are specifically notable, such as the Battle of Thapsus.

so true, the kikes can't stand the outdoors

For years the official position of the NYTs was:

Incidentally, I ran across this (image and link related) while looking for an article written by a Ukranian American about the trouble he encountered in trying to research the Holodomor, which his parents lived through.

quora.com/How-widespread-was-knowledge-of-the-Holodomor-Did-it-lead-to-antisemitic-and-anti-bolshevik-feelings-in-Germany-and-Eastern-Europe-prior-to-WWII

Fitting, since he talks shit.

You need to check out Our Magnificent Bastard Tongue by John Mcwhorter. He uses linguistic evidence to argue that the Celts never disappeared and that strange variations in the English language from its Germanic forefathers is due to the heavy influence of Celtic languages.

McWhorter also happens to be black, so any SJW attempt to frame the argument of whitewashing is moot.

I always think there's an added layer of hypocracy/cognitive dissonance when pacifism is preached by citizens of a revolutionary republic like the US. Imagine if the founding fathers had gotten together and said, "Well we've been virtually enslaved by the British crown and we need a way out. But political violence, guys…. that's off the table." Nietzsche was right when he stated that the slave moralists will always seek to sacrifice the strong. You can see it in action all around us.

I've read in old books that Germanism was a reformation of the older Celtic traditions. There is user somewhere around here who has evidence showing words in Hebrew have hidden special meanings when said and transliterated into Gaelic.

But that's still not a genocide. Even if you're so bluepilled that you believe in the holohoax, it still wouldn't be a genocide; at the very best it was an attempted genocide.

Destroying a culture completely is ethnocide, ironically enough, not genocide.