I have some questions about the PS4:

I have some questions about the PS4:

1. Can it be played on a tube TV on component or am I forced to use HDMI I plan to get an HD Wega/ Trinitron eventually?
2. With the Champion Edition of it about to release, is getting a normal one gonna be cheaper to get?
3. Outside of BB, KOFXIV, the Wild Gunz remake and other weeb bullshit, what is there worth playing on it? I get the feeling I'm only gonna be using this as a King of Fighters machine if I even get it at all.
4. Does it have cfw yet?

1. HDMI only. Not composite compatible.
2. The Slim version releasing simultaneously is $100 less, so most likely yes. The original will drop in price accordingly.
3. Last Guardian, Nier: Automata, Persona 5. Only good games I can think of lined up for it. Everything else is too shit.
4. Not yet.

it has only hdmi out, you would need an hdmi to component adapter. Best off playing it on an HDTV.

of course

bloodborne, nioh, gravity rush 2, yakuza 0 and 6, nier automata, croixleur sigma, uncharted 4, astebreed, last guardian, persona 5, gravity rush hd

not yet

1. Just HDMI.
2. That's usually what happens.
3. Not really. Most things worth looking forward to are JRPGs (FFXV, FFVII Remake, Persona 5), and aside from them, the only things I can think of are Neir and Kingdom Hearts 3.
4. No.
5. Post more Roll.

Pssh, Roll is old hat. Tron is where it's at.

uncharted 4 is fucking garbage, i say this as some one who enjoyed the previous uncharted games too. naughty dog is fucking dead

future yakuza games will be gr8 though and every generation sony manages to snag a handful of good exclusives that make their platforms worth owning, how soon one wishes to purchases a ps4 is up to the consumer themselves

Looks like I'm gonna have to pressure my neighbors to get rid of their 4:3 HD Wega. At least until I hermit crab onto a 16:9

Damm. I'm not gonna want to pay more than 120 for one if that's the case.

what didn't you like about it?

Roll is a timeless cutie. Tron is for people who like tsunderes.

why can you value 60fps in one thread but not in another?

last question: What is there to play on PS Vita aside from Titty Ninja Musou, Shiren the Wanderer 5 and Vanillaware games?

Are there any JRPGs for the PS4 that aren't complete and utter shit i.e. Star Ocean?

Nights of Azure

my thanks

constantly just walking and fucking talking to pad out the game, and if you aren't walking and talking they put the dullest climbing sections in the whole series in your way too as a means once again to listen to the banter that isn't even half as good as it was in the previous game.

i swear the bit where drake and sully argue about getting a geep with a winch on it must have been a commentary for the development of the entire game. forgettable villains who they wrote into a corner like nadine who gets to just walk away from the story like they're the bigger person. a complete lack of supernatural elements which means at no point do they shake things up for the player, you fight the same enemies through the entire game.

the shootouts are fine, but there aren't as many and if you play it on hard mode you won't get to actually utilize the one neato thing they added to the action scenes, being the grappling hook. the stealth is shite.

it might suffer a fate worse than just being "bad" it made itself forgettable. i don't think people are gonna bring up uncharted 4 in the future because so much of the game was dull and inconsequential

2LEWD!

interesting. I didn't care for the walkie talkies, but to me this is the installment where they finally made climbing more than a padding chore, integrating the leap off sections, grappling rope, and the climbing knife made platforming much more interesting this time around. It became less watching drake dangle and occasionally act surprised that yet another piece of grip is breaking on him, and more smart, agile platforming. This was a huge benefit.

The stealth also worked rather well with how well defined each aspect of it is. Failure in stealth feels more like your own shortcoming. Segments like climbing the old clock tower, the convoy sequence and even the final encounter actually felt like they had a sense of drama and even some decent game play to them. Sword fighting with flynn felt appropriately difficult and interesting. The much more open exploration segments were very welcome.

I can't help but feel you're purposefully glossing over the good and failing to recognize the improvements.

Disregard Uncharted 4, get the collection if it's on sale.

Wait for the pro bitch. Make sure to get digimon next order and Gundam Versus.

the only good game in the collection is uncharted 2.

With that shit boss? Really user? Not saying the game in it's entirity was bad but the conclusion kinda just cut the flow for me. I'll always like the first. The sub part actually scared the shit out of me.

i honestly forgot about it because it was introduced so late, you're right about that, the climbing knife was a cool addition.

this kinda ties back to how forgettable it feels, i played it around release and i'm already forgetting shit, whereas i could probably recite the entirety of uncharted 2 off the back of my hand