Deals on WBshit

I'm about to pull the trigger, but I can only pull one.

just get fear 1 and the expansions.

Why would you ever buy a old game from steam? All the money ends up with jews

B.E.E.R. 1 or bust

If you get only F.E.A.R 1( which comes with the expansions) You can also get Mad Max for the price of the F.E.A.R collection (maybe even less)

Your not missing out on skipping 2 and 3.
2 is OK at best and I couldn't even finish F.E.A.R 3 when playing co-op with my firend.

Thanks. Here's a consent hug.

I've played 2 hours of Mad Max and it's still in the tutorial stage of the game. It's got potential but I can't guarantee it's any good because holy fuck I'm still being tutorialized.

Hold off on Mad Max if you're not desperate to play it. It should go below $10 next year now that it's hit its 1-year old mark.

Guess you could get the FEAR compilation. It's a good deal, but it was part of a Humble Bundle a couple times. Knowing HB these days, it's going to end up there again eventually.

Get FEAR, you can always get Mad Max for around 5-7$ from Kinguin or some other grey market jew website.

I already got both SCARE 1 and Angry Intense. Here, have an ass.

Is that a man ass? Dude, what the fuck, bro? Like I'm fucking tripping here and you post man ass?!

It's some abomination from /fit/ who took his squats and oats further than most of us while neglecting everything else.

kek almighty

can't catch a break

FEAR should be pirated, since none of the money will ever get to the people who deserve it (IE the people who actually made the fuckin game)

mad max was some of the most fun I've had in years, in all honesty, especially if you like cars or mad max as a universe/franchise. the car customization is fucking fantastic, and the dudes who made it clearly love cars - the different engine upgrades make different sounds, the exhaust spits black smoke and fire when the engine starts then the carbs clean up and it gets better, etc

it's also worth mentioning it's extremely well optimized. i have a gtx 760 and ran it on high at a pretty consistent 50-60 fps

tl;dr they're both good, but mad max is the better deal since you can easily pirate FEAR

i just read the actual thread and saw you already bought it. disregard and dump ass

If you have friends that have fear 3 then you could try the half-baked co-op.

At least he has functional strength from all the squats.