It's over

Other urls found in this thread:

theplanetd.com/india-is-filthy/
memolition.com/2013/05/23/filthy-india-not-for-sensitive-viewers-47-pictures/
planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html
chinasmack.com/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/951572445223440392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My god. This is not who are are.

I wish this were true.

I mean, those countries are the toilets of the world

He's not wrong.

i thought he was israel's guy

He's right. U know.

If he really felt that way then he's spineless for his DACA compromise.

he ended up reneging on that

You are fake news. He's going to sign DACA as soon as they give him a wall which nobody on his side ever wanted to make that deal.

We must cleanse America from any and all shitholes

Unfortunately you can't just send children back to where their families came from. The smartest thing Trump can do is cutoff all future anchor babies rights and get that wall up

It's still on the table faggot.

Kill them.

Yes you can.

Its pretty flattering that Indians want to be white so badly.

It's just meant to distract from him comromising on DACA.

I think that, yes.

It's over, lads. It's really over.

what's over? this is meaningless crap meant to distract from the DACA deal

THIS IS SO PROBLEMATIC, I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Your Occams Razor is getting pretty fucking dull there champ

because you're retarded

what are you trying to say? be more direct

man i wished that would be true

and why do you think that me thinking that is retarded? explain yourself further

Don't worry, boys. It's #TimesUp for the White man. A new dawn is on the horizon. Women and minorities no longer need to live in fear.

Couldn't she get rid of that nigger nose via surgery? Yuck

that sounds like 100% Holla Forums

How dare you speak something so offensive and horrible and absolutely true, mr. Trump?!

it's 100% truth

That awkward moment when the cognitive dissonance hits hard.

Somebody post the clip of him saying he'd be fine with a black man ploughing his daughter.

you shills are fucking mad about this aren't you? you're so fucking mad, what's it like being a goon? will your asshole ever heal?

Probably not too far fetched.

He said he would literally let a nigger fuck his daughter on Howard Stern. Cry more nigger lover.

I'm not mad at all, if anything im grateful for the fresh batch of retards that I can laugh at and feel morally superior too. Keep it up hun.

Either you have a horrible sense of humor or you're being disingenuous and are really mad as fuck, I'm guessing the latter.

Can the mods please start banning Holla Forums related threads already? Holy shit.

ban yourself from life by kill yourself

Nice grammer, Pedro.

I'm smug about the fact that I was right again. Deal with it sweetheart.

Daisy looks so British in that pic.

You're not smug though.

theplanetd.com/india-is-filthy/
memolition.com/2013/05/23/filthy-india-not-for-sensitive-viewers-47-pictures/
planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html
chinasmack.com/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions

TOTALLY NOT A SHITHOLE. TRUMP IS JUST BEING RACIST

You know ppl dont see that on television or hell even youtube right? Therefore it doesnt exist.

can you stop posting this ugly dyke already?

you already posted that

If you visit Northern India, it's not like this. I believe all those photos are from Southern India.

Theres shitty zones in most countries tbh. Some more then others.

am I supposed to be upset about this? notice how he tells his daughter to shut up too

He should have said "that's a weird question to ask, what are you racist? why does that even matter?"

lol nope

He gets that it's a gotcha question immediately, look at his expression and reaction, are you seriously this retarded that you lack comprehension skill this much? Is this an autism thing where you don't understand human emotion because you can't focus on faces long enough?

what do you mean?

She doesn't have a say in the matter. If she wants her inheritance she has to let Daddy Drup hide in her wardrobe and watch her copulate with a Nubian buck on a bimonthly basis…Sad!

He sounds like a legit cuck in that video and has no respect for his daughter. I would have called Stern out for asking such a weird question, or better yet never been on a kike's perverted show with my daughter or at all to begin with. You don't play the kike's game, ever.

You politicalfags are legit pathetic.

I am. It pisses me off too but I was right all along and ideologically cuck myself and I think that is a valid reason to be smug when dealing with Drupperpuppers.

Absolutely triggered.

She is pure.

>and didn't ideologically

I didn't read your post but I know it was something along the lines of "I am smug" even though we all know you're seething. Keep the salt coming, loser.

Sweetie, you are fricking adorable.

something something something I'm bitter something something something, did I get it right?

You too sweetie!

Congrats you fags destroyed online discussions in the process of being pure cucks

"Over"?
Son, Trump is just getting started.

not after allowing DACA onto the table

iterally google

Why does he have to do something based after acting like a complete neoliberal kike stooge? One minute he's a fat orange fascist and the next he's Hitler 2.0. Stop with the chess Donald, just stahp.

This man fucking loves chess

Him saying something politically incorrect does not excuse DACA deal. The latter means immeasurably more than the former.

Better demand they give you an extra ramen for your efforts.

what about what I just said is untrue?

DACA being a thing. Only shills still insist its anything but a power play on his part.

Based Trump redpilling people.

The fact that he put it on the table means the opposite of a power play and his presidency is now also on the table because of that. There's no need to kiss up to someone that might fuck you over. A true patriot is stern towards the people he elects, or maybe you didn't even vote for him?

Shut up, shill. I'm not interested in what you are peddling.

I would pound that ass with no mercy tbh. She must be a slut in the bed

sounds like you have nothing interesting to say but blindly shilling for trump even as he puts DACA up for negotiation (which is cowardly and reminiscent of Reagan)

Whats with all this Q shit going on I saw on the main index the other day? They act like Its Happening and they just all came here but I dont see public arrests. I dont know.

Your pointless insistence in typing that whole text over and over again is proof you are a shill, don't you understand? It is your mandate to repeat your 'facts' as many times over. Its obvious to anyone here.

Its an awful lot of ppl that gor brought in with the Q thing. They all seem real into it so I havent noticed it on Holla Forums much anyway.

If you would respond without yelling "SHILL" like a sperg then I wouldn't have to, would I?

We used to "steal" the best brains from all the countries in the world. Now we train them and then we literally force them to leave the USA. Most of them go to Europe and the Far East, where they are welcome. They have to leave the USA not because they want to but because there is no way that their sponsors can hire them legally. There are also thousands of brilliant scientists who have obtained the labor visa after being sponsored by USA companies, but they still choose to go back to their countries because the green-card process is just too humiliating. Thanks to the anti-immigration fanatics.

Haiti is one of the worst countries in the world.

You fucked up, no point trying to cover it.

You have nothing remotely interesting to say besides sucking Trump's dick without question. If he took DACA off the table he could save himself a lot of trouble.

Do they count how many times you push the key?

All you can do is call other people shills because you can't argue worth a damn. Sad.

Using his executive power to undo DACA the same way Obama made DACA would leave it open for the next president to just re-make it again. There are 20 states going to courts to make it illegal to enforce such policy, and that is what is going to happen regardless of Trump negotiating on the matter. And the democrats are never going to take his deal because the "dreamers" have no considerable effect in the voting blocks at all, regardless of being around 800,000, due to how the american political system works.

So, get fuuuuuuuuuuuuucked, shill.

lol ids funee how absoloogy redarbid dese """beeple""" r

You can't un-deport illegals once they've been deported. The starting date is March 5th of this year not 2020 retard.
Why not? They win hundreds of thousands of voters and they don't care about spending shit tons of money either way. Your argument ignores the fact that he never needed to negotiate DACA to begin with. And who are you calling shill? You're the one arguing in favor of something that doesn't need to happen by a man who doesn't need to be kissed up to. He works for us, he's the employee of the United States citizens, we are his boss, we fire him, not the other way around. If he fucks up you call him out. Grow a pair you fucking faggot.

Leftist fucks used this same trap to take down Dog the Bounty Hunter and Hulk Hogan. Trump isn't a fucking idiot, his expression shows he knew it was a trap immediatley and he tries to bypass it as quickly as possible. That's what a jew like Howard Stern does, sets up traps for people on the right that can later be used as ammo in political campaigns months or even years down the road. This makes me respect Trump more because he understands how you underhanded kikes operate, you samefagging goon.

Of course you can, pedros are always happy to come.

You are just a DNC shill trying to do damage control on Trump's tactic to make your party look like assholes, which is fucking obvious to his voters when he screams "No wall no deal!"

Get, fucked, S H I L L.

People like you are the best example of what it means to be a cuckservative.

Yes we Americans force some of the best minds in the world to feel shameful for going through a process that is obviously difficult & convoluted on purpose to weed out the non-deserving and unqualified.
Or they can just suck it up for 3 years then get naturalized & enjoy america for the remaining 40 or so years of their life.

And you call me the shill?

fuck off back to reddit

I respect a man who doesn't fall for kike traps and then can't become president because of it. You're the kike buddy. It's fucking obvious. Go back to your Holla Forums hug box and kill yourself. Your attempts to D&C Trump's base died tonight.

So you don't respect Trump then.

Trump D&Ced his own base when he put DACA on the table.

One more repeat for his party.

who are you talking about?

If Obama can make just make up Daca through executive order. Trump can and should undo it.

*laughs* its a 4d chess move my dear normies, of course such a brilliant scheme would pass undetected by such low intellects as of yourselves, but as a fellow genius I can recognize President Trump's moves, such moves my dear normies, as befitting the greatest strategists of the ancient world, so yes, shiver and tremble as such a mental giant makes his move, because when he closes in for the checkmate, oh my dear normies, it will be a beutiful thing to watch.

DACA isn't happening anymore, you got rused by Trump, homo. Try to keep up.

Agreed. Trump should just say fuck DACA and never should have pretended it was up for negotiation. He fucked up by saying it was apart of any deal.

*teleports behind u
*moves rook to open file

truppy troopers are the biggest fucking retards i swear to god

Oi, that meme belongs to my people. Do not steal.

He just did a 4d chess move. You faggots thought DACA was going to get passed, but then Trump demanded stuff the left will never accept and the whole deal blew up. Then some retard like Jeff Flake leaked a comment that will only make Trump's base more happy with him. Everyone who actually ever supported Trump is happy with today's developments, the only people still crying like bitches are the fasleflagging shills from /leftysalt/.

You didn't read the dossier thoroughly, expect it to come out of your paycheck.
And speaking of checks:
âś”

Is DACA happening faggot? What's happening with it then? It died tonight, you homo, you shills just got played. It's beyond hilarious.

BR? huehuheuheuhe

But it is Irish, Italians, Norwegians, English, Germans, dutch, french, greeks and poles that make up "white" america are different races. That's a fact. Only Saxons are white. And only a fool who's been tricked by the black vs white narrative would believe in "white" american genetic heritage.

Honestly, I don't care he said it. I don't think it's super ebin, I want to see legislative fixes to immigration, not words.

4Dchess is not real, those are basic negotiation deals any nuevoviado who has read Art of War knows. We only call them 4D Chess because in comparison to Democrats (and other politicians) dumbness, it looks like quantum science.

wow, I wonder why you're so butt hurt about Trump you have to shill an extremely obscure board, what could be the reason?

b-but Qanon told me they are literally rounding up all the satanic pedophiles a-and ba-banksters behind the scenes and shipping them to a secret island where they must create their own tribes and struggle for dominance only airdropped enough weapons and supplies to keep them alive and fighting one another. If they try to leave the island prison. Boom! Dronestike 360.

We want to lift the world. People like you want to live in 1860. Ridiculous crap you spew from the alt-right crazysphere…

Like Ann Coulter or Mike Levin? Conservatives everywhere right now are fucking livid.
They will happily accept DACA, even with a big price tag. Democrats don't care about how much money they spend, remember? DACA was never necessary to put up for negotiation. His entire presidency hinges on this, and more importantly the future of my goddamn country. You don't know anything about patriotism.

What meaningless tripe. What is uplifting about importing savages with room temp IQ into societies they could never perform in?

No it didn't, March 5th is the deadline.

kuqolds r n 4 it nao

Sorry pedro, you're going to have to leave.

Immigrants outperform economically the average US citizen. Those are the facts so take your nativist assumptions and replace them with the truth.

Immigrants from where? Indians and Far East asians, sure, but africa niggers and mestizo garbage? In your dreams. Cite some sources negro.

All shitposting aside why do retards come here and attempt to have a serious political discussion?
Holla Forums mostly consists of apathetic shitposters.

Etno-Nationalist utopians will always get fucked. Daddy Trump is a Liberalist.

Holla Forums is the new Holla Forums

Nationalism and multiculturalism are not compatible. Nationalism is founded on single unified ethnically-based cultures. America was founded by British-Americans. The Founding Fathers were all of English descent. Look up the 1790 Immigration Act faggot.

Ann Coulter was just on the Ingraham Angle praising Trump for shooting down this shitty deal and calling Haiti and El Salvador shitholes. She specifically said she hasn't seen CNN this mad since the election and is in an extremely joyous mood. It's like you shills are on a 12 hour delay or something. It's fucking hilarious.

t. truppold

Basically its the only politically neutral and popular board, you won't get banned for leftyposting or rightposting.

There's nothing utopian about it. All nation-states are ethnic-based.

Lol.

This.

Liberalistism Is The Future

Africa and Haiti are shithole countries. They don't contribute anything to the rest of the world because their populations are largely retarded and disease ridden. It's not because of racism or imperialism. What do they offer to America besides more mouths to feed and more recipients for over-burdened benefits programs?

explain this faggot

Sarsoy pls go

Ann coulter is a coalburner.

It has to get 60 votes in the senate and the Democrats will never vote to appease Trump's demands, and now Trump just told the Never Trump conservacucks like Flake and Graham to go eat dirt. With the media imploding about shithole countries being called shitholes, it's not going to fucking happen.

Just more ignorance and bigotry from red staters…angry for their pathetic lots in life and angry that immigrants come here, study and start businesses, become physicians, teachers, own homes and realize the american dream…The racist in the White House is loved and supported by Evangelicals and Catholics because he is "pro life." UH, no he isn't . Time for some churches to publicly denounce the orange anti-Christ.

true but at least she calls out trump when he compromises, i.e. any DACA deal whatsoever

It's DACA so they're salivating for it as we speak.

This, fuck white bigot retard bumpkins, shove them into tolerance ovens and let them burn.

it's almost like you're a leftist grasping at straws

I don't even believe in god I just know that nationalism is historically ethnic-based and multiculturalism is not normal at all.

R u saying democrats r flumpfy floopers 2?

Who said you could leave your stool and why aren't you wearing your hat?

they want votes from Dreamers and their spawn

t. grunkftcuck

Anyone who supports Trump still is even more retarded than people who did 8 months ago

Dems wouldn't vote to lower their own consituent's taxes, you seriously think they're gong to fund the wall especially now after media is melting down over shithole gate? Fuck off, shill, you lost again.

so pitrally every1 is a klimpy klompfer?

This cuck thinks this will be a doctor once it hits our magic dirt shores. Tell me, what's preventing this absolute upswell of doctors and engineers from becoming those things in their country if they can't even build their own universities like we did?

This, fucking retard cumskins.

if they get DACA they don't mind footing a bill that American citizens have to pay for, they don't mind spending fuck tons of money, they're democrats after all

you've lost coherence

t. aut rite bigot retard """white""" man

I'm not the person you were responding to. I'm just pointing out that she fucks black, Indians and jews nd I'm wondering why I should give a shit about the opinions she has. Explain.

She's a coalburning whore.

Trump may be weakened if DACA passes, but he will only lose the diehard anti-immigrant which are less than half of his base, and the Democrats will be OVER if they fund the Wall. They ran campaigns equating the wall to literal fascism/nazism. They can't turn around and make a deal about funding it. They already lost everyone but the revolutionary youth. That would be a bullet to their heart and game over.

Still more dignity than Trump.

so nobody is a vimpum vilkfer?

you'll get those 10 bux back

Do you deny africans have a lower IQ? Do you not think lower IQ correlates to negative outcomes? Do you deny the heritability of intelligence? Somewhere in this chain of logic you've been fed disinfo.

It is very sad to remember President Obama as a beautiful butterfly and President Trump, at his every day best, the values of Hitler.

The racist returns.

DACA cancels that out entirely. Your contradicting yourself.

actually he probably will since since a lot of goons suck cock for a living

what's wrong with being racist?

No, it doesn't. :^)

get a load of this retard

The R word, I've been bested! WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW

if DACA wasn't happening for certain than Trump wouldn't have put it up for negotiation because that's totally unnecessary.

Fuck off bigot drumpfag

he's fuck right, you retard, Dems fucked up

Repeat it once more for the D N C.

I'm going to do what most people have done on this forum - state that Trump is a racist fool who will say anything he thinks his racist, xenophobic support base will like and approve of, and generally express outrage at how he is dragging the USA lower and lower.

the DNC wants DACA

uh huh, right, snd klumpf doesn't molest israeli walls

He's doing it to make the Democrats look unreasonable so he can blame them for DACA failing, stupid. You have no ability to use critical thinking.

Ah so you're a nigger

Still better then Hillary. Good trade deals as well.

Russian troll says what?

Trump is nowhere racist as he should be.

he never needed to put it on the table you dumb faggot, it makes him look weak

what?

This user knows what's up, retard bigot bumpkin drumpfkins can't comprehend how retarded they are.

he's no different from Hillary

You will not turn others into bigots. You are a dying breed and will soon be overpowered.

The Drumpf meme was invented to make fun of Trump for being from Germany, yet you faggots are so fucking stupid you use it anyways in your weak ass shilling campaign where you pretend to be national socialists. You may include a star of david each time you do that. It's that obvious.

You have NOT been paying attention, have you?

The question is should people be excluded from the United States because they live in a poor country.

Can't even go a second without wanking about your perceived superiority on a Laotian bigotry forum I see

non-whites should be exterminated off the earth

IT WAS MUH RUSSIA

keep crying cthumpthbabby

that's cute

He can afford to be so selfish that he doesnt always have to be selfish. Thats important. Unlike Hillary. Who can never control her greed.

He is selfish at the cost of my country so no.

You actually are retarded, I thought you were just shitposting.

what country is that?

I HATE DRUMPF FOR BEING THE GRANDSON OF A GERMAN IMMIGRANT, YET I PRETEND TO BE A NAZI MAD AT HIM, NAZIS WILL SURELY BE STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THIS, THE GOONS WIT KNOWS NO LIMITS

Being poor is no excuse to live in a shithole. Poor civilized people live rurally.

the best one in the world

I am just as alarmed that Trump said this about the Haitians: "Take them out", which is a euphemism for "eliminate them". He didn't say, "kick them out" or "deport them", which would make more sense in the context of immigration. No, he said, "Take them out", sounding like a Mafia don giving orders to his hitman, like in 1939 Germany.

Japan?

I wish Trump was Hitler but he's just a neocon like Bush or Reagan.

You: sits on Bangladeshi faggot bigot board abd calls POCs stupid
POCs: work and improve their own situation without worrying about white bumpkin drumpfags

we nuked them twice

BU-BU-BUT HE PUT HIS HAND ON A WALL!

what is the bell curve

Theaswhole doniemanbunf has to go he is a complete embarrassment to our country.
LUDE CRUDE LEWD RUDE and TOTALY UNACCEPTABLE

you got me

There is mafia still in New York City. Im sure Trump has met them.

the graph that you're in the very left corner of

🤔

Feel free to respond to my questions then.

are you calling me a nigger?

No, you btfo yourself with your ignorant cumskin drumpfkin bigotry

Im calling you a stupid ignorant white redneck with the iq of a pebble

and?

thats all really you white retard, nothing else needs to be said

cool story bro

This is "VIETNAM FUCKING SHIT" tier

This is what it looks like when a drumpflestilstsberg gets btfo

stop replying to me you evil redneck drumpfkin, I have you know everyone including my mom hates drumpf, and you nazis will end up in jail some day after Oprah is elected

what's a meme?

>>>/pone/
>>>/leftpol/

go make me a sandwich, bitch

It's the internet equivalent of retard barks.

I don't use the internet.

God damn I'm a huge faggot

Neither do I tbh

was it worth it?

It helped pass the time while I was waiting for my turn to have a doctor shove his finger up my ass.

So why we're having all these people from shit hole countries come here?

he's unironically a terrible president

This

the life of a goon is hard

White men will rise again and reclaim this world. We will enslave and rape all women and we will exterminate all monorities.

Just an "anonymous source" of course.

(checked)
I don't think Daisy Ridley wants niggers in her land either.

how is he wrong tho?