Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap

Reminder that SEGA is getting better than Nintendo and giving their approval for fan remakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedragonstrap.com/
thedragonstrap.com/blog/
hardcoregaming101.net/wonderboy/wonderboy.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot the link:

thedragonstrap.com/

I'm the guy who started making the original threads about this game and brought it to Holla Forums's attention. I had to tell all the plebs what monsterboy was. Then I had to tell them that it was actually shantae ripping them off and then vice versa. I felt like arnold schwartzenegger in kindergarten cop. You're welcome.

How big is his dick? Traps are only good if their dick is bigger than mine, otherwise whats the point?

typo

ONE

FUCKING

JOB

But I already knew what Wonder Boy is since I'm a big Sega fan.

About 5', but it's quite thick.

That is cute, OP.

My cock destroys his. What a pathetic faggot.

Why'd you want to get fucked by a trap anyways? That's gay

I forgot to also post best track.

Disgusting. You're supposed to only rub dicks together, homo.

Nice. Any release date?

I don't think there's one right now. I guess this is the page with the most info:

thedragonstrap.com/blog/

Why would they start with 3? Is the answer as obvious as furfag bait?

Cool, that handrawn .gif looks very nice.

Also apparently there's a kickstarter spiritual sequel but I don't think it looks as good as the remake does.

Most likely because The Dragon's Trap is probably the most popular one. And has a fuckin' cool gimmick

Yeah, I usually prefer pixel art but I'm liking this since there's no tweening.

Tweens are the worst. They call that music?

whoops

In this one you can see what I was talking about here

You can especially see it on the frog boss. The remake's animations are superior to this one's.

"Adventure on little guy. Go where I can't anymore…"

I fucking hate Konami.

This is where drawn animation in games usually goes so badly wrong. The absolute worst thing is where someone decided to tween pixel art.

Dear god. This sounds horrifying.

Their is nothing wrong with Tweening but most indy devs do it horribly. Wonder Boy lll looking amazing.

I have a request, could someone provide a link to Monster World IV that is English translated and actually works.

The Wonder Boy series is really confusing o i haven't played a single one but this just might get me into it.

Sega does what Nintendont.

Did you come with a pack of AA batteries or did your parents had to buy them seperately?

He might be referring to the history behind it, how it started out as what we know today as Adventure island, then it became an action game, then a full on open world metroidy thing, and then there was the one arcade game that was a SHMUP essentially.

and then they made an Adventure Island game that was just one of the wonder boy games, complete with equipment, exploration, and backtracking, shit's weird

YOU ARE A BOY OF WONDER THAT KILLS MOSNTER ON AN ISLAND

THE ONLY WAY TO GET SIMPLER THAN THAT IS TO ADD A PRINCESS TRAPPED IN A TOWER

There is nothing confusing about this

lol

It's confusing because the first game is adventure island, but then the next one isn't, and then adventure island became monster boy

wonder boy. Fuck now I'M confused.

Best track.

The order of the games is really confusing.
hardcoregaming101.net/wonderboy/wonderboy.htm