Anime is not an art form

ANIME IS COVERT PEDOPHILIA!

vid related: the average anime pedo poster

ANIME SHOULD BE BANNED

Other urls found in this thread:

trustyourperceptions.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/one-woman-cracks-the-pedo-elite-preface-chapter-1/
archive.is/5o2l8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off faggot kike

weebs get the bullet too

there is nothing wrong with sex with teenagers

it really activates my almonds

this

The goon fears the smug 2D girls. Imagine that, getting more frustrated by images of fictional rather than real people.

I fear this? Animecucks are the definition of a loser.

Stop using your cartoons to fap thinking at little girls.

Couldn't even resist to respond within seconds. That's how frustrated you are.

MUGI DOES NOT FUCK NIGGERS!

see

Is that it? Is this your grand strategy to counter? Bathetic.

So what did we win today?

Lol, someone's triggered by that qt with the machine gun.

By doing nothing and laughing. They only can harm themselves.

somewhat related, a women Lydia Cacho a mexican journalist investingating pedogate related topics, claims the Japanese, specifically yakuza, are behind the push of younger and younger girls. I hadnt heard of this theory in all the previous PG research, and it has stuck out to me.
trustyourperceptions.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/one-woman-cracks-the-pedo-elite-preface-chapter-1/
archive.is/5o2l8

Muslims do it, niggers do it. The only ones that are not doing it are fertile white males.

AGE OF CONSENT IS ANTI-WHITE

Take the real red pill

THE LOLI PILL

The perfect female age for giving birth to a child is 16

And by 14, they are fully developed and ready to experience. You either give them that romantic love their white bodies need or some nigger mulsim will pump and dump them.

Please stop living like you're waiting to die.

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

we are so close to finding the mossad involvement in las vegas that i can almost smell the bagels from here

get lost cia nigger

The funny reality of this is that it's pedophiles themselves who keep pushing the meme that anime is pedophilia. Their hope is that they can divert the public's attention away from their own misdeeds.

Alphabets sure are sweating these last few days…

HOLY FUCK

CHECK IT

OP, please see me after class

See how 'these' most likely a samefag torfags like the jews try to play both sides.

Quads confirmed. Praise Kek

my step brother likes anime. he is 38 years old. this year, he married a 19 year old.