ATTENTION NEETS: YOUR CALLING HAS COME

ATTENTION NEETS: YOUR CALLING HAS COME

If you're a) bored, b) won't have anything to do for the next few months and c) like playing browser games with autists from a Manchurian ventriloquist puppet forum, then we've got the perfect thing for you!

Come join the crusade in Tribal Wars 2!

What you can expect consists of lots of enemy butthurt, plenty of shitposting and banter with the normie players, general autism and ruining the game for all the people that invest way too much money only to lose to a tribe of spergs.

TL;DR Join us for long-term lulz and to waste all that time you've got lying around

How to sign up:

1) Go to en.tribalwars2.com (make sure you've got the en. If it's .us you'll have to start on the wrong server)
2) Make your account. Use a throwaway email as it doesn't require confirmation. (ONLY DO THIS ON DESKTOP. MOBILE VERSION WILL PREVENT YOU STARTING THE GAME PROPERLY)
3) Don't pick any names that will get you banned (nigger, penis, etc. Switching letters around won't work either). This is important as butthurt enemies will report as soon as they start losing
4) Make sure to pick the realm Eketorp (it should automatically put you in the world as its the newest one)
5) Select North-West when given the option
6) Post username in this thread. You'll get told to remake your account if you picked a bannable name.
7) Start by doing the tutorial and the quests. You'll learn as you go and you can always asked questions on our Discord
8) Once you're in game you should receive an invite to the tribe and our discord server in a somewhat timely fashion. Being active on discord is a requirement.

Here is some normalfag autism for your enjoyment

I'm tempted as I used to fuck with tribal wars. How large is your tribe and where on the K are they located?

We have 71 people spread over two tribes at the moment. They are all north west but not added to the op map since that only shows top 10 tribes. We /guerilla/ at the moment

In a previous world though (last year) we had several hundred people and almost an entire quadrant of the map was us. This world is still rather young.

Wont let you pick the realm when joining

don't waste your life on video games

Sounds fu-
Get the fuck out of here, cuckchan.

Yea, the game automatically places you in the newest realm. The one that you are supposed to join is the newest one so just ignore that part of the op.

I suspect I don't have enough autism to understand or appreciate this game.

The ingame messaging system is good for bullying people but sucks if you actually want to communicate. Stop being a faggot. Discord is easy to setup and doesn't even require you to download it.

It even logs all your data and sends it to the NSA free of charge! Boy oh boy, what a deal!

kys

Oh then golly gee! I'll sign up to discord right away!

Mad Dog Mattis

The NSA surely is interested in a bunch of autists playing a german browser game. And with that mindset you can't use google, facebook, jewtube etc.

There are a multitude of reasons you should kys, but above all else is that this isn't fucking politics.

>>>/bog/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/discord/

You … don't really post here much do you ?

Take that faggot cuckchan shit back to the bathhouse.

Don't pretend your secret club of autits is widespread, this sight was bought out by a \bprivate company and are selling are you info as we speak you tard.

I'm just saying if you care that much about anonymity then you should have a proper vpn anyway.

but it's the best kind of politics

Sorry, could you repeat that in English ?
I don't speak mangled spastic gibberish.

I've got nothing better to do tbh.

Sorry was eating dick while typing.

You're posting on here, meaning your information is compromised anyway since this site was bought out by a private company

well you can also actually play the game but most of the fun comes from hanging out and making fun of the people who aren't us whom we fuck over

So it's a snarky teenage chatroom.

You're on 8/pol/ what exactly the fuck were you expecting

Right, thanks, I can actually understand you now.
You're still a fucking spastic though, what's with the change from doing a shitty teenage trolling attempt to relative politeness ?

HELLO? CAN ANBODY SEEAR ME