Illegal Aliens shut down Los Angeles streets

Mexican citizens chanting "Whose streets? OUR streets" in protest of DACA.

Police stand down as usual. Traffic became a cluster fuck. They marched from Diane (((Feinstein's))) office to the Federal Building in Westwood at Wilshire and Sepulveda.

The police were simply allowing the illegal migrants to upset the frog.

If the police stopped them then nobody would have known.

"Undocumented immigrants" calling for an end to the deportation of "undocumented immigrants".

Because DACA is cancelled they must fill out an application for renewel and a check for $495.00 or face deportation. LOL BTFO

As if they are a legal immigrant but we lost their paperwork. They are here legally, we just don't have a record of them.

In case anyone didn't know why this is happening, Amnesty Don didn't give DHS the memo.

Listen to the crazy shit these people spout:

Acknowledges he is not human

WTF?? now everyone on Earth has a right to the US. Also, the Left using this language about "bodies", black and brown bodies etc. As if they are slaves stripped of their humanity or simply dead bodies being used as fuel for the evil white capitalist patriarchy.

"westwood" "wilshire"

niggers dont belong anywhere near names like that

how can they pay that when all the extra gets put into the mexican instead of american economy?

DACA exception expired today, these beaners are going home.

Gr8, let's make thousands of babies and illegally immigrate to a Chinese province and start shouting 'whose streets our streets' while demanding welfare payment for our children

This will work, right?

I go to a California University and they are paying for every illegal students fees.

What's funny is that they're basically right and don't even know it.
California, especially SoCal, has gotta be majority spic by this point. Fucking Texas is about to flip.

No, really, how in the fuck is this not treason and why are the people pulling this shit - which invariably amounts to knowingly aiding a criminal - not being arrested in fucking droves?

FUCKING GOOD, THATS WHY WE ELECTED THE CUNT WHO NEARLY CAUSED CIVIL UNREST JUST BY SHOWING UP.

You know I was wondering which one of you faggots has been invading my hunting grounds.

GROWING STRONGER

What were they chanting, Dirty streets = Spic streets?
I agree.

See you in January user :^)

Is ICE going to round them all up?

I thought they were all hard-working physicists and pediatricians. Surely they can afford $500, with how much Mr. Noseberg's economic models show how beneficial they are to our economy. Mr. Noseberg would never lie about his new underclass, right?

Didn't Trump pander to them? Why are they still whining? I guess this will reinforce the fact that they will never be content with what you give them. Give a inch and they take it to a mile every time. The best solution is not to give them anything at all. If they want to remain unhappy, let them remain unhappy.

They're just justifying their entitlement. They think that they're being dehumanized for being penalized for committing crime. Liberals don't want to face any negative consequence for their wrongdoings. They want to freely assault, freely obtain benefits, and freely deplatform anyone they don't like. It's absolutely insane.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

It's nice of them to gather all in one place for ICE to round up and deport.
I think we should encourage this type of behavior so they can be easily identified and deported quicker.

Do you see these at your uni as well? l see these in the windows of various teacher's offices. Some like this and others are just a piece of paper with "l SUPPORT DACA" scribbled on it. lt's a campaign of virtue signalling.

This is new to me.. $495? That's handgun budget. It's hilarious thinking about broke beaners hauling ass at minimum wage or below trying to save up a few hundred bucks. Also, a check specifically? I bet some of 'em are having trouble with that part too.

Dead mexicans can't hop borders

I have a theory that the whole """undocumented""" thing is to create a legal mechanism for adults to be accompanied by """undocumented""" children. By """undocumented""" I mean abducted. I don't have evidence it's just a hunch ATM.

Blocking public routes of travel for political reasons is a blockade and legally defined as terrorism. If you stop your car for terrorists you put the people behind you in danger which may not be able to defend themselves. It is your duty to """safely""" drive through these terrorists.

They are documented soon after being apprehended. Then they become documented illegal immigrants. >No undocumented immigrants are ever deported.

Trump needs to get the wall built quickly. Then deportations might actually be effective. Otherwise it's similar to thots on the cock carosel, metaphorically speaking. It just keeps going round and round.

I long for the day that common sense is restored and troublesome groups, especially those who openly display their disdain toward the land they infest, are dealt with in an effective manner.

Tear them down user. They're promoting conspiring to conceal evidence of committing a felony.

They're undocumented so you never know mate

This is a really solid point digits. RWLegalSquads when?

The eternal femoid strikes again.

Los Angeles alone has more spics than the capital of mexico, so yeah they are by far the majority. I'm a white male in socal and from moving around the only place I even see another white person more than once every 6 months is up in the mountains or the rural desert areas.

What are appropriate nigger names though? Something like "Mutambe Lionspear"?

You're full of shit and I bet you don't even live in California. I actually do live in the LA area and there are plenty of white people everywhere.

You're the one that's full of shit, or you live in one of the gated suburbs on the hills and never venture out of it.

Rolling for Texas treating illegals like Flips treat drug dealers.

That snout at 0:57. As if pure Kikes weren't bad enough.

We did used to have threads where we trawled nigger Facebooks for pics of drugs and unlicensed guns…