PROOF: West Point Knew 2LT Rapone Was a Communist in 2015

PROOF: West Point Knew 2LT Rapone Was a Communist in 2015

Proof has surfaced that West Point leadership knew as early as 2015 that avowed Communist 2nd Lieutenant Spenser Rapone held Marxist anti-American beliefs

trunews.com/article/proof-west-point-knew-2lt-rapone-was-a-communist-in-2015

VERO BEACH, FL (TruNews) The Army officer who outed himself as a radical Marxist had been reported back in 2015 for publishing inappropriate and outright anti-American views online, according to a scathing report obtained by The Daily Caller. The report gave exhaustive and damning details on 2nd Lt. Spenser Rapone’s disqualifying insubordination at the U.S. Military Academy, extremist political views and out-of-regulations online activity. Still, the Academy’s administration saw fit to allow Rapone to graduate in 2016. Rapone made the news last week for his pro-communism tweets during the #VetsForKaepernick social media craze. West Point’s Public Affairs office quickly released a statement last week condemning Rapone’s actions, saying that they “in no way reflect the values of the U.S. Military Academy or the U.S. Army… Second Lieutenant Rapone’s chain of command is aware of his actions and is looking into the matter.” The statement leaves readers with the idea that Rapone’s chain of command (and indeed the academy at large) was unaware of his radicalism and frequent Uniform Code of Military Justice violations. It turns out a senior officer reported Rapone to his chain of command nearly two years ago. In a social media post that concerned retired Army Lt. Col. Robert Heffington, an Academy history professor at the time, Rapone wrote, “**** this country and its false freedom.”

In November 2015, after being removed from Alpha Company 1/75 Ranger Regiment in 2011 for violating standards, Rapone was a cadet in his final year at the academy. According to the report obtained by TheDC, after the latest in a series of incidents involving Rapone’s penchant for insubordination, Heffington became aware of Rapone’s radical leftist activity on social media and notified the cadet’s chain of command. “From his various online rantings and posts, it appears that DCT Rapone is an avowed Marxist, which is completely out of line with the values of this nation and its Army,” Heffington said in a sworn statement. “Moreover, CDT Rapone’s posts indicate that he hates West Point, the U.S. Army, and indeed this country. One post dated 16 November 2015 states, ‘**** this country and its false freedom.’ He also … even implicitly justifies the actions of ISIS and blames the United States for terrorist attacks.” Heffington concluded in his report, “I cannot reconcile the image of a first class cadet at West Point with the things he has posted online for the world to see. To me, these are red flags that cannot be ignored, and I fail to see how this individual can possibly graduate and become a commissioned officer in six months.” The same day he wrote this report, Heffington contacted then-cadet Rapone’s training, advising, and counseling officer. The officer was disgusted, but not shocked, Heffington said.

“Unfortunately, I’m not surprised,” the officer said, according to Heffington. This reaction is merely one of many indications that Rapone’s activism, radical views and immature opposition to authority were well known around the academy — and especially obvious to his chain of command. According to a former head of the Military History and International History divisions at the U.S. Military Academy, Rapone’s plebe year history professor also reported him to the chain of command.Heffington characterized Rapone as routinely “going out of his way to flout authority.” In one incident described in the report, the lieutenant colonel confronted Rapone when he heard yelling in a professor’s office. The cadet reportedly answered in a “loud and extremely disrespectful tone,” “Sir, you don’t have the right to use my honor against me!”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Jm6mr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yet, they let him graduate and become a Military Officer who will no doubt be a danger to any unit he is in.

Hey faggot, provide a summary next time, instead of being a copy pasta faggot.

knowing there are marxists there is nothing new. For one thing, they have exchange students from places like china and central america. The only difference was this one was white or """white""" as opposed to some dyke or negress or slanteyed fuck.

this probably means he was asked something or told to say something he couldn't without technically breaking the honor code aka lying

main quotes and points with archive link for those who want the pasta.

With any luck he'll be fragged.

It's only three paragraphs nigger, learn how to read.

Reminder the US military has been full of communists for generations. They cut off the nationalist Chinese and supplied the communists. They destroyed McCarthy when he tried to expose them.

True, but the army would be pretty retarded to put him in any live fire situation at this point, for exactly that reason.

I think you are thinking of the state dept and the government in general, but you're not wrong

there really isn't much going on for combat these days

The entire concept of commissioned officers needs to be radically re-examined.

Justifies laziness calls me the nigger…. git gud faggot.

Fixed

Indeed. Its just a leftover from aristocratic Europe to separate the gentry ruling class from the peasant conscripts. Nowadays you just need a shit tier college degree to become an officer. That structure is no longer useful to our modern societies.

This is probably what will happen if china invades taiwann. No point in risking an all-out thermonuclear exchange over a bunch of DRAM fabs. Might actually be a commercial opportunity for the reast of the world.

The only problem with this is if taiwann decides to defend itself and china destroys all their industry. DRAM and other electronics prices will skyrocket, which might be a strong commercial opportunity for the rest of the world..

As much as I can't stand the commies, or china for that matter, their singular obsession with taiwann is something that could be managed.

this bring back the swedish method of Karl XII tbh, every officer has to start at the bottom and earn it

If you have a military, you want it lead by the appropriate aryan/nordic/indo-european people who are bred for it. If you're a ZOG, please keep promoting shitskins and fucking yourself over.

Niggers love projection.

Rapone looks like a future shooter.

Obama hires blocking this, no doubt.

it's much deeper, more pervasive, and older than that. just part of the system

They let him re try for Ranger after violating standards? The fuck? They must have just been fucking with him just letting him "try" just to bounce him out at the end or something.

Need someone to help you sound out the words?

So this is how they infiltrated government.

It's not the first either, we have fucking former heads of the FBI and CIA and more who were literal confirmed communists.

These fucking pinkos ruined the country on purpose for their retarded marxist fantasies.

pretty much, desu. At least the ones who aren't expecting to reap some kind of reward after the commie revolution. but who knows. they might get the bullet too.

Here are copies of the docs submitted.

Who let this fucker continue service?

Fuck him and his ideology.

It's because of retards like you who don't fucking read anything that the board is so shit. Go back to Twitter.

I think there should be more investigations and exposing of communists in the military rank. These traitorous scums want to change the country from within. Luckily for that, the thread is just a start of cleaning the filth away.

Always archive in case the kikes take it down:
archive.is/Jm6mr

Traitors are the first up against the wall no matter who wins. They know too much and can't be trusted.

Nice try faggot. There's a difference between being raised from birth to be an officer and taking rotc for 2 years/ getting a bachelor's degree and taking a 2 week officer course. One has a little more credibility than the other. I mean really, most officers are chumps who were smart enough to realize they didn't have to just enlist like the recruiters try to push people to do. You could score GT 140 plus (officer level "aptitude") ,but if you don't have a degree have fun being qualified but unable to be an officer thanks to arbitrary requirements.

t. amerifag

thats even from 2006, not 2015, if im reading this right?

I was wrong, I think that particular form template was made in 2006.

News at 11. That said, who the fuck is in charge of kicking this fucker out?

box 2 = 20151118

Fucking disgusting.
Why is/was he still in?

They fucking knew that this fucking commies started to show his color 2 years ago and then they have the gals to pretend as it was the first time. They all need to be put to jail for such treacherous act.

Not really a surprise that everything is rotten. Back in the day that guy wouldn't have gotten through the door, it takes systemic rot for things to get this far.

Isnt there something more important they should be focusing on, like sexism, or the lack of diversity? Maybe another march in womens red heels. I dont think anyone cares about communists and anti-Americans "infiltrating" the armed forces, thats totally not something to worry about when military bases are already regularly attacked by people turning guns on their allies. /sarcasm if it wasnt obvious enough

I knew he was a shitbag when I heard he used the honor thing, but holy shit. I don't know how he never got kicked out. It reads like some fake greentext story to make fun of /lefttpol/. The last page where the instructor was analyzing his psychology was kind of weird though.

I>>10716996
Sounds like good people to me. Good luck fighting Judeo-Capitalism, comrade. Hopefully the clueless boomers in this thread choke on their pills tonight.

Having a college degree isn't an arbitrary concept. It proves you went through 4 years of education and at least know a bit about the world instead of being some uncultured autist.

Says the it with a womens studies "degree."

We need to see how many of his military friends are commies. One of them basically said they were part of a cell on Twitter.

You don't have to be a Marxist fruit to hate kikes.

Who would want to walk in front of a mentally-unstable commie with a gun? Talk about shitty squad cohesion.

bump

There's some huge sabotages that this faggot could have already done in those 2 years.

He could have done some damage if he kept his autism under wraps instead of sperging out like the mentally unstable manchild he is.