Filename thread

Filename thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDbqz_07dW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well that would make me nope the fuck out.

This is what happens when 4chan comes to 8ch

Yeah, now you can go back.

amazing

You make it sound like that's a rule or something. Fuck off, gaylord

I am not good with filenames

I dun geddit.

Needs a name

Oh hey, a thread for busses.

Source?

Very nice. That reminds me I can't even bow with the PS2 controller.

Pretty good

I wasn't ready for just how great that .webm was.

He's a good archer, but the narrator plays him up far too much and acts like it's a rediscovered technique and there's a lot of bullshit edits, especially that one where he catches a fucking arrow.

Also check the targets, most of them are close to him in his shots, which is easy to eyeball even as a beginner.

Also, when I was taught archery at summer camp, we never used a reverse aiming bow, where you close one eye.

There's a saying in martial arts, and my teacher told me this, it doesn't matter how fast you punch if your blows are weak, so they teach you the fundamentals of punching before they worry about speed.

Lars wouldn't kill a single target with his shots, because in hunting or killing with a bow, what matters isn't speed, but aim, bow tensile strength, a strong pull and positioning tactics.

This video is a purely narcissistic one.

It's just trickshooting. It's not something new.

People have been doing that since the middle ages.

Lars sure did got modern bowfags super salty, they can't back up any rebuttal and when they attempt it anyway they always have to resort to blatant lying.

A one inch wound is not a killer.

I wasn't trying to name the simpsons pic dude. I was renaming the cat gif.

Of course now your gif comes across as a bit meta.

Not in current year, no. There is a solid chance of getting an infection, and while in current year it poses not much trouble, you couldn't cure it in 15th century and thus you simply die of septic shock eventually. Not to mention, it's not about killing, it's about disabling. One inch is plenty to get someone out of combat, and if you can do it with less, why bother with more? You never noticed how modern military doesn't packs 20 mm cannons as standard issue, even though they're 100% lethal if it hits anywhere near chest or head, and instead we're using 5.56 mm rifles, not even 7.62, that have tiny chance of fatally wounding if it hits, not colossally better than a .22 round which is about the same caliber?

It's a good filename for the cat gif at any rate, even if it's the same idea as the original one.

The main strategy of every army in sword and bow times is not to send in a bunch of trickshotters, it's to rain arrows that have increased velocity thanks to gravity, and you will not see a trickshotter on a fucking castle wall, or hunting in the wilderness.

trickshotting is for hitting targets, not killing.

Salty bowfag intentionally misreads the post in order to make his shitty argument. How cute.

And another thing, do you honestly think a fucking one inch wound is good enough to keep a soldier out of combat? What are you, a fragile ass flower?

Have you ever been stabbed? By a fucking inch in a chest?

Have you? no one sells a fucking one inch knife, nigger.

Sweet jesus, daisy is such a bitch. no wonder Donald has a screw loose.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDbqz_07dW4

Because people seem to be talking about that archery vid.

the conspiracy continues

I refuse to believe that someone can be so retarded and be allowed to drive.

The thing is that nobody used mail as the main piece of armor.

That's 4 layers of armor.

And this is like angry peasant with a pointy stick kind of armor.

user, I might be gay, but I've never been as much of a faggot as you.

only $0.99 for a drink? I don't care what it's called then.

Looks like its an engrish menu and in a country with a weak currency.

They named it well, anyone who drinks that has a passion for cocks

This one actually made me laugh

Donald went after that in the first place, though. He has a type. And that type is batshit crazy.

Fulbright writes a D&D Campaign.mp4

Fuck you, I'm not webming a 10 minute video.

well then you shouldn't have posted

I remember when my little sisters were at that stage
fuck that

Needs a filename

Carousing CK2

he just covered his hand in that one chemical that burns at very low temperature, cant remember the name, benzine is it? a friend in highschool did the same to look cool once, he lighted his finger in fire that was previously covered in this thing, and lighted a cigarette with it.

No he didn't. It's just a party favor where you let lighter fluid vent into your hand for a few seconds and then strike it as you pull your hand away. Takes some practice and you gotta take the hood off your lighter and turn it up. Just a simple gag.

I can't believe they trained a dog to roundhouse kick shit. That's amazing.

Archery isn't meme magic, he's good but come on half of the video is just a giant scam and there are a ton of contradictory videos out there.

Haven't seen one of these since before the exodus.
So where to next?

cuckchan, since you're clearly fresh off it.

I think that mangaka is obsessed with ko-gals.

The closest image I had to what I wanted

Brilliant

"Orange Soapstone" might be better.

Lmao. I think most of these fuckers dont have a family thats why they are so clueless.

That first filename made me laugh like an idiot, well done.

Should be "has he been confected?"

It was a series called Ko-gal, and it was mainly making fun of the whole concept as best he could.

I just realized that Grim sounds Jamacian. Who is his voice actor?

I've got a lot of free thyme on my hands.

The third one is kind of obscure, well done.

No shit, holmes. Stop posting this cancer clickbait vid. Even Mongols were doing 3-4 aimed shots/second at war way before middle ages. And in this guy's original video he never claims to be an archery inventor or some shit.

this is one thing I like about fellow members of the human species. their intelligence can go from below their cousins to those weird folk in mars

I think this is the only one I got. if dubs ill make an oc

reroll

>it is harder to learn how to shoot this way

wew lad

he pulled it off and bane looks pretty dead

Yes. I was stabbed several times in a knife fight.
When you grow up in the hood people aren't really judging your "regulation knife length" before a fight dumbass.

she fell from the plane with the hurdle already under her bloomers.

Good times

Lars is a faggot. As are you.

Right, because killing the guy who is right in front of me with a sword right now a good month down the line is somehow better than just fucking killing him straight up.
Holy fuck, you are retarded.
Listen here, noguns. 5.56's main point is suppression. But besides that, guess what? It still kills shit dead. It goes straight through your sorry ass, because unlike a 22., which we don't use standard issue in every rifle, it's actually got a shitton of power behind it. Noguns losers like you should just fuck off already. Stop talking about shit you ain't knowing anything about.
"tiny chance of fatally wounding" my ass.

Yeah but the guy what picks a fight with a fucking box cutter dies first.

it's an old /g/ meme with a bit of /mu/

feels good

We need more Tropico filenames

Well you obviously got it.

not if you sneak up behind the guy and slice his neck open before he knows what's happening

man, if you're going to kill someone, just fucking kill them. don't step up to them and start a shoving match. besides, if you have to psyche yourself up on murdering someone, you really shouldn't be murdering anyone in the first place.

Wow, this is some really obscure stuff, you must be a total oldfag to get it.

I know, rite?
I actually own that album

So do I, saw them live last year too.

>good

Sure, but if we're talking sneak attacks, if you are doing it right it doesn't fucking matter what you are using, which makes the whole discussion pointless, you gookhumping retard.

Fudd pls.

autism and talent, a dangerous combination

Fuck off you lazy faggot.

This has to be the cleverest piece of bait i've ever seen.

Bullshit.

You can even see how some of it is staged. Saying he can shoot 3 arrows in 0.6 seconds

I don't get it

The time/difficulty counter, you silly.

There was a filename thread the same week we migrated here in september of 2014. Great job trying to fit in newfag. Also assuming you are not a newfag who got here this summer, that is an incredible streatch by the way, how have you not seen a single filename thread since then? We rarely ever go more then 3 months with out having one. Also there is nothing wrong with filename threads.

You can go back to 4chan, freech, reddit, tumbler or something awful.

Bump

hue

Cheekie cunt

I remember that I have spent hours as a kid, trying to figure out how to open that cage
I still don't know whether it is possible and I refuse to look it up

What game is that second wbm?

haha holy shit
The left is out of control with this self referential humor.

to be fair, it looks like shes faking and is gunna go 'gotcha!' to her dumbass friend

No she actually got herself shot in that bit.

The scene is even dumber than it looks. Because the whole idea is they wanted to test out the protagonist's time rewind powers. So her friend starts shooting her gun and asking though her friends instruction what where to shoot.

According to this game getting vague instructions (like "shoot to the left") from someone who has the benefit of timetravel means you'll have pinpoint accuracy and be able to pull off some rube goldberg shit with your shots.

Salty cunt makes 16 minute video to argue with someone who's not even arguing with them, feels the need to pepper it with 100 attention whore pics of herself including ones that are literally arrows in the mouth like that one pic of the "gamer girl' with the controller in her mouth.

Also cited the MYTH BUSTERS as a credible source, when everyone knows that the Mythbusters doesn't do accurate tests to debunk myths.

I don't think I've laughed this hard in ages.

I don't follow…

Look closer. Do you see?

I don't get it either. Because it's "classsic"?

I mean, what does a Bloody Mary have to do with Bane?

I don't usually like furries… but having a costume that can tear its own face off is pretty fucking metal.

Only because he didn't spot the better babe first.

seen it a million times but it still is amazing that his foot basically exploded off and is only held on by a bit of skin and maybe tendon due to a 7-8 foot fall.

Alternate filename

Is that supposed to be some kind of sexual euphemism?

I think it's supposed to be Loss, but it seems to be missing a step.

well they did steal dr pavels blood before they kidnapped him for some reason

You know, I usually laugh at ridiculous things like this, but that one is just so insanely Harrison Bergeron it makes me sick.

how are Scots so delightful?

Jesus Christ how horrifying, source?

Chicago during heavy rain.

the third step is switched with the 4th when she moves the utensils off camera

It's literally a tornado alert siren. Or maybe it's a monster alert siren!

That was pretty good. I would let the siren drag on for a bit, add some distant screaming, and then just a thunder-crack outline of some monster before cutting the webm short. But that's me. Noice fucking job.

Source bump?

Why is it whenever a shitskin opens it's mouth, the quality of anything drops? IT'S FUCKING DETRACTING!

Yes it is.

Light Rail Avenger has quite the movelist.

'drink sum waht-ah!

you could argue that shitposting improves

pure bullshit

kill urself

What are you going to do if I don't, faggot?

You'd be surprised, box cutters can be fuckin sharp.

kek mate

Ignore the lies and watch his cool as fuck trickshooting.

True story, first time I saw that pic I went to clean out my download folder. It was almost half a gig.

But that's literally nothing.

Come on user.

That ain't shit. Mine's over 30, only including videos and images.

lold

Sauce on that?