Trauma Based Mind Control/MKUltra/Project Monarch

People kept talking about this shit in the Vegas shooting happening thread (claiming the guy was MKUltra'd) so im making a thread for it so it can be discussed without derailing.

Is trauma based mind control a Real Thing or not?

Well, Trauma based mind control has been declassified (MK Ultra / Project Monarch) as something that has been done by the US Gov't for years. While it is clear that it is a Real Thing that Happens, it's less clear the specifics of how it is practiced today, and how effective it actually is…

-How effective is it really? Some people claim it only lasts for a certain time. Others claim the entire thing is bullshit, that while MKUltra was real, Monarch is made up as disinfo by CIA to distract from the actual atrocities of MKUltra. There is a valid theory that, those who claim Monarch programming/torture are just weirdos LARPing for attention by concocting their own personal fantasy and bringing other people into it.. example: davefromqueens2.blogspot.com/2010/07/no-project-monarch-no-monarch-victims.html

-ASSUMING TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL IS REAL, How widespread can it possibly be? The book Trance Formation of America estimates 2 million US citizens have been subjected to it, but this seems very high

-How is this connected to SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse)? Occult torture practices, mind control etc go hand in hand, and kidnappings involving SRA are shockingly common. This all ties into Pizzagate type shit too.

Resources:
"Trance Formation of America" - book about a CIA mindslave. Pretty well sourced, but then again, could be argued that this guy is LARPing because his story is "too hollywood", too sexy, to Jason Bourne to be real. When discussing these matters it's important to be skeptical. Trust but verify.
wikispooks.com/w/images/7/72/Tranceformation_america.pdf

vigilantcitizen.com/ - Has tons of stuff about Project Monarch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)
whale.to/b/greenbaum.html
freemantv.com/tag/mk-ultra/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Colleen_Stan
thedailybeast.com/the-tears-of-a-clown-arrested-for-meth-in-waffle-house
archive.is/Sddbv
hooktube.com/watch?v=I1uhjBDBiP4
rawstory.com/2016/03/former-psy-ops-soldier-wearing-a-clown-suit-arrested-for-smoking-meth-at-waffle-house-counter/
archive.is/HjCJu
imgur.com/a/BSbmn
washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1987/02/10/dc-police-finders-odd-not-criminal/7571c820-de20-4800-9781-711a8351f52f/?utm_term=.709704f04df6
archive.is/E33rn
washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1987/02/10/dc-police-finders-odd-not-criminal/7571c820-de20-4800-9781-711a8351f52f/?utm_term=.7c488cfc7c19
washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1987/02/10/dc-police-finders-odd-not-criminal/7571c820-de20-4800-9781-711a8351f52f/?utm_term=.7479b6b29ae2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mind control obviously works, just with varying degrees of success on different people. That's why advertising is a thing. That's why people watch CNN and other news.
Hypnosis is like dreaming, you can be made to do things you don't object to doing but those you do will wake you up. You can be made to confuse your surroundings so that you will perform different actions; ie sexual ones in front of an audience which you would do alone, shooting real people instead of video game ones.
If you can control the victim completely and use drugs then they could be made to do anything, providing they don't die in the process; but hey there are more children where that one came from.

- how real is it?

I believe enough abuse can crack lost any mind but not erase it. For examples look at ezrs pound, they cracked him into a babbling mess for Nazi sympathizing. Ted kazinski I heard was a victim too, decided to repay govt by sending them care packages. As for the picture you posted, it's like o said earlier, get a super young child and sodomize them while forcing them into shit and you are much or likely to mold what you want.

- connected to ritual satanic abise?

I think mkultra is just some cianigger scientists attempt to bring more modern science into old practices of sodomy, sexual slavery and mental training/shaping. It all still revolves around getting children to queer out and engage in violence at an early age to force group cohesion. The kids in the Hampstead case went through it, they snapped right out and ratted on their dad when their mom had them alone. Then they were returned to daddy and the rings and recanted everything. But still just training.

- how many?

Yoy could make a cheeky argument that every woman who marries goes through it because dicking a woman makes her more pliable. But seriously, the larping queer in the Vegas thread said more than half of everyone alive. 2 million is still way too high. My guess is 10-20k per year, as part of 50-80k murders per year that could be connected to cults and sex jewishness; that is a figure for north America only. You could also count I'm the number monarch slaves, which if you believe it is torture victims kept in a state of perfect readiness to be activated for killing/sex/transmitting data, but that number if it exists ain't gonna be high. Expense to train from birth these kids, as well as to guard them/ clean up the messes would be immensely high.

Real thing?
Tldr: the Jewish satanic elite torture and kill kids in all sorts of ways. Some of their victims end up like catatonic vegetable girl, but not many, they are all going to die in some larping ritual anyways.

Yes they are mind controlling you through trauma and terrorism. Why else would terrorism exist?

That's not what trauma based mind control is.

It's done on an individual basis - traumatizing someone in a highly controlled environment and implanting instructions after they're broken and pliable

Another good question is:

how can this be stopped?

How easy would it be to infiltrate one of these cult groups and just shoot the fuckers while they're in the middle of their ritual? (hint: police will do nothing)

Probably not super hard really the problem is just making contact with a recruiter

It's not the same thing but there are definitely mass-trauma effects used around psyops. I could show you about a trillion examples like pic related.

trauma on that superficial of a level is pointless unless it's used to actually implant a message or instruction

I mean yeah there were people "traumatized" by 9/11 but what did they do about it? Supported the iraq war for maybe 2 years then 180'd on it… not super effective, definitely not mind control. Manipulation? Yeah. Mind control no.

That's kind of the point of Holla Forums. Because people are too pussy to risk themsslves on suicide missions, were constantly trying to find a way to get numbers in our side to be able to pull shit like that off. Otherwise you are up against an org that has made cloak and dagger it's game for millennia, and you are alone and in the dark. Get in and kill one room full? Most could pull it off here with some effort. Live to see the next week? Probably none could.

They would be vetting you.heavily before you ever knew where something went on. For obvious places like comet pizza or furnitrue services of ny, expect big security.

I don't believe the subliminal aspect of something that small, but I do believe kikes throw their version of gang signs at each other like this. This watching who know it's all just a staged hoax look for every little clue to remind them that it's truly the chosen in charge playing their games, helps keep up the whole mystique of the cult.

Fair enough, but at least once a year I hear somebody flub 9-1-1 into 9/11. And the media throws 9/11 numbers into god damn everything hoping to cross some wires in people's brains or something. It is more manipulation than "mind control" but I think it does have to do with trauma. 9/11 was a massive trauma at the time, I don't think younger folk here realize how extra-normie everybody was and how unexpected that was. Now the US has events like Israel/Palestine on a weekly basis (the plan all along) and we can be a security state just like them.

i've been out of the conspiracy game, but god damn are they doing it again. aren't they?

Not that hard to live to see next week if:

-you do it in a different state
-use a fake identity, tell them nothing that actually traces to you (not actually as hard as it sounds - they're not gonna ask for your social security card)
-most importantly: do it with the lower level types, the dumb backwoods satanists, the disorganized ones, don't go after the masons or anything. just murder some low level finders and the higher ups will get spooked, it will give them pause.

getting away with shit is easier than it seems

I think this board has a lot of NEETs with basically no future prospects that if they had an idea put in their head of, "hey if i'm probably gonna kill myself anyway might as well take out some of the evilest people on the planet"… well uh… I'm not like, directly advocating or planning anything, this does not constitute a threat, but ssome GOOD BOYS who DINDU NUFFIN might see a thread like this and act on it. Just maybe

GIBS ME DAT

a worthy loss.

They do it on every one of these mass-casualty stories. Nothing new. Even if the story of the week was real they can still report casualties or other numbers when conveniently masondubs or 9-11 etc.

I figure they would learn. they don't know how people catch onto those things and how painfully obvious they're shilling it.

thats generally how you can tell a false flag from a real event

all of the numbers and names mentioned are occult symbolism bullshit

same with pizzagate. they literally cant help themselves with the symbolism, the pedo logos etc

It all ties back to kaballah (remember: the K in Kaballah is for Kike) kikes believe if you tell someone what your doing to them it absolves you of the moral responsibility of the act.

My guess is it works in hierarchy:
-guys at the top control people
-they in turn are programmed to control people
-they in turn are programmed to control people
-more people are controlled
Different levels of awareness likely manifest at different levels of the hierarchy. The satanic stuff is likely a cover because if you abuse a retard it will latch onto that and just assume it shouldn't report or fuck with anything because le devil. Above that you likely have the people who were indoctrinated early on who police eachother and are encouraged to do so with carrots in addition to sticks, which leads to a sort of self-funded organization (some of them are likely highly competent and put into positions like CEOs and such because they can be trusted to do the job and invest their revenue in the task as needed.) Above that you have the people pulling the strings.

Hitler demands it be done. Go more into detail about how to.find and approach said dumb innawoods satanist, how to gain enough trust to be invited to ficki ficki party.

Reddit space, butcher the actual way to identify Jews, say false flag instead of hoax. K stands for kill yourself.

I think there's multiple people at the top in warring groups. I think controlled people generally have no agency and are a small if valuable commodity. The cast majority follow it because of blackmail and shared perversion

I think if the (((elite))) had that level of control they wouldn't care to try to take over the world any more because they would have it. Human societies which grow beyond a certain size necessarily organize into a hierarchical structure simply because 1 guy can't manage more than MAYBE a dozen people directly. This applies to everything from the military through the corporate world and religions. In fact religions make for an excellent example, because they tend to start as small cults - the ones which survive and grow do so because they have a hierarchy. At the top there are likely different groups at odds with each other, but there would necessarily have to be multiple self-aware group under them. Just imagine if you had 2m brainwashed retards to control, say there are 1,000 people at the top - that's still 1,000 each trying to tard-wrangle 2,000 tards - it's not going to happenm let alone with the degree of oversight per individual required to maintain their conditioning.

Yes it is, but it's both overkill and inefficient in generating a single-use mindless killer. Really, all you need is some strong hypnogogic drugs and an experienced hypnotist. Even THC would do it. And of course the tool/patsy needs to self-terminate at the op's end.

what a bunch of fucking disinfo, you cia fagot shill nigger
lmao wtf

not worth the 1 cent you made for that post, Jew

see pizzagate

gee I wonder if this site is controlled opposition, do we even need to consider the fact that they ban threads about self-improvement, academic, RL organization, etc.?

DAILY REMINDER: censorship and bans are kike trademarks, the truth doesn't fear inspection, it doesn't fear competition from lies, because it defeats all

the only way the kikes can win is by precluding conversation, which is why the kikes who run this site are ban-happy

How effective is it? I don't know, just read the declassified docs that say how someone can switch personalities talking on a phone without people in the room noticing anything?

Shouting down Anons with 1000s of IPs to make sure they aren't heard is also censorship, you retarded kike.

Here is your trail of breadcrumbs. This is all you need.
and the next webm.

https;//volafile.org/r/e32jy578
Originals still up for one more day.

you seem to be extremely mentally ill with obsessive paranoia

you aren't thinking rationally in any case

do you have any idea of what a jew you act like?
you need to get off the internet, you're totally insane and it's making it way, way worse. You've become totally liberalized. You are a coward. Remove yourself from the community or face serious consequences.

lol stay mad, kike.
How does it feel to fail this hard for YEARS because of a bunch of midgets in clown costumes who masturbate to anime? Describe your frustration for me, and if it's not too much, livestream your suicide for us too.

Fuck off kike. Your tactics don't work here. Can you even grasp that we can identify you by linguistic habits alone, as second nature?

It's real but it's not very reliable. They tend to break down and go schizo. See holiday child stars. It's easier to hypnotize weak minded people and then dose em on antidepressents and send them off using a trigger word.

See video related. youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA

hollywood*

No, you're genuinely repugnant, here and now just like in real life.

At some point you're going to have to come to terms with the fact that the problem is YOU and that you are a subordinate person, not a leader. Being hostile to everyone who tries to direct you is going to leave you totally alone forever.

You clearly have daddy issues, try forming a friendship with SOME ONE and talking about your past.

NICE TRY KIKE, MAKING FRIENDS AND TALKING ABOUT MY PROBLEMS, HAH, I KNOW YOU WILL SEND AN AGENT TO BE MY FRIEND AND USE THE INFORMATION I GIVE THEM TO CONSTRUCT A MATRIX-LIKE SIMULATION AROUND ME IN ORDER TO….DO SOMETHING…FOR SOME REASON….THE POINT IS I'M ONTO YOU KIKE!!!!!!!!!!

That girl looks a lot like genie. Even the dates march up
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)

This is the biggest redpill as to how they do it.
whale.to/b/greenbaum.html
Please read it carefully.

Here is an example of trigger words and how they use them to activate alters.

We must fight a Civil War NOW

Our people are being turned into insane animals dominated by compulsive behavior. The media and the public education system that the jews have created is solely responsible. We cannot reason with our "leaders" in government. We have absolutely no representation. We have no choices left. The situation is grave, this is a dire emergency. We cannot survive another generation of this subjugation.

There is only one thing to do:
Rise up and kill our enemies immediately.

Things are much worse now than they have ever been for us in history. This is a WAR, and we are being torn to shreds without defending ourselves.

Do you think you can do your part sitting at your computer and posting memes? Do you think we can overcome worse subjugation than Weimar Germany without shedding a single drop of our own blood? This is war, and we should be prepared to sacrifice our lives as our ancestors have done to defend the future we have now.

This site, the news, everything, is geared toward fooling us into doing nothing but talk, talk, talk.
ENOUGH TALK.

Let's start targeting think tank leaders at universities who shape the government's policy, let's start targeting media creators who fill our peoples' heads with lies, let's start targeting bankers who rob our people blind, LET'S TARGET THESE MONSTERS, LET'S TAKE OUR CHANCE AND KILL THEM.
Mass surveillance, the police/military, etc., will be ineffective when we all start attacking together. The police/military/government will be divided by desertion, our own people will not kill each other.

If every ONE IN TEN of us who realizes this problem took out ONE of these sorts of people immediately, we could start rebuilding our society tomorrow.

We should all be thinking long and hard about making our sacrifice. Many will be waiting for a leader to follow. He will not come; mass surveillance will detect and destroy any individual leader. We must be guided by our IDEAS alone, we must become our own leaders and do our DUTY to defend our people of our own accord.

Hail victory.

Ok you first FBI-san

no, it will be you first, coward, we will compel you to go in front!

You're all boring.

The trauma is for the masses now. Ever since 9-11 mkultra has been a mass multiplayer multimedia mindfuck.

Holy shit you are retarded. Sometimes I wonder if these painfully obvious shitposts are designed to distract from a second layer of more subtle subversion that has an actual shot at producing results, because otherwise this is just embarrashing.

You're a fucking idiot, this is Al roker reacting to a joke with a frozen face so he doesn't laugh, it's something queers do all the time to feign disapproval because they think it's actually funny and don't want to laugh too much. That combined with the TV thing of looking at the camera solidly (you are not supposed to move when your cohost is talking so as to focus all attention on the talking one) makes him look overly wooden and stiff. But notice the clip cuts off before he can say something again and become "human once more". This is disinfo tier bait to make real investigation look bad.

bump

another bump for the 'anime is not real art' bullshit slide thread that's above this

You posted this exact same copypasta in another thread. Stop derailing threads, kike, it's not nice.

I thought it was a legitimate example of what was described here which I highly recommend reading, my bad mate. However I do feel that sharing all this information is pretty useless when more than half this board refuses to read anything beyond the title of a post.

The problem with this stuff is the number of paranoid mentally ill people like my mother who have all kinds of horrific visions and ideas as well as some disinfo / promotion of said mentally ill people.

Especially women are prone to this and I generally discredit women as reliable sources.

Is there any info that this stuff was even continued after the cold war?

i am by no means an expert on mkultra,

would someone please explain how powerpuff girls might be a trigger or in some way related to mind control of paddock?

Seconding hypnosis as a more likely low cost high result method.

You need however people who generally are not opposed to killing others as hypnosis can only take you so far from what I've learned, so you need people that are paranoid, have anger issues or psychopathic tendencies.

I will try to make a quick recap, because I don't have much time.

1. The younger the victim of mindcontrol, the better. And weaker people are naturally more susceptive of it.

2. People eventually break out of the mindcontrol due to the cognitive dissonance. This is why lots of the former Disney stars end up being regular guests in Betty Ford.

3. If you have no morals, it's surpisingly easy to break someone. Most perpetuators are also victims at the same time. Thus it creates an infinite cycle of abuse. Similar to how most rapists have been raped themselves in the past.

4. Quick recap on how to break someone: Isolate them with only one thing (dog, cuddly pet, cat) as their sole positive factor to get comfort from. Torture the living shit out of them (electro-shocks, rape, physical violence, sleep deprivation, etc). Preferably also force them to torture the other victims.

Then once you reach critical mass - kill the comfort-pet infront of their eyes. This will be too much and they gonna break and split apart. The second personality then is free to program at will.

5. Children of abusive household are obviously prefered. Either homeless, being beaten, etc.

6. Girls are better than boys, because while boys and men have a higher pain threshold, girls can handle pain for longer periods of time where boys eventually die (probably has to do with pregnancy).

About Hypnosis: It's a tool, but it is not omnipotent. I have practiced quite a bit erotic hypnosis with my ex. It's fun every once in a while, but it's just a tool of what the mind is capable of anyway. Added into mind-control it can be a powerful tool though.

Explained the basic concept really well. Though for highly succeptible people it is possible to create an artifical, imaginary scenario that will even make them cross their boundaries. Plus any good manipulation is about repeating. The more you use the tool on them, the more effective it becomes.

There is a german hypnotist who made the experience of giving someone a weapon and making him imagine he is attacked by a lion. He pulled the trigger while not knowing if the weapon is loaded or not while pointing at a person.

Generally unstable people, abusive people submissive people and women are more succeptible for hypnosis.

So, the government lost control over its coverup of MKULTRA, and now its in complete open light.

When will the FEMA camps come to light?

People excuse themselves from being drawn into the perversion.

It runs deeper than any of us, probably, will ever know. It's a deep vibration that resonates very badly with the human spirit, dragging it down in vibration instead of up and thus brings misery to the whole planet.

Bad things happen for a reason, but it takes a very strong heart to resist resonating with some of the worst in us. On a practical level, one can say spiritual work that raises the vibration is done by letting go and 'letting God' do the work. The funny thing about black magic is that people *believe* they are doing something good by doing bad things for us. They believe the can control such energies without hurting their own soul. Fear is the most primordial emotion that isn't good for us, which we need to be able to discern when is needed to ignore - for good - most of the time, atleast.

I don't believe it is "us" that are doing it. We are merely a tool for either 'bad spirits' - or the source of all things - which is the only thing that truly can be called "good" since, "God's love is infinite" and if you 'open your heart' to "God", or as I call it, our real nature, you will undergo a healing process of something unknown to you beforehand. The eyes are blind, and only your soul can see clearly.

Since much of our suffering is brought to us by bad practices done in a spirit of the Ego mind, which really is disconnection from our plane of existence, it's our only hope for survival of most of the life forms on this planet if we realize we're being dragged down from bad spiritual practice done by our peers, and we all need to start doing good energy works by loving our selves, our peers and most of all, go for the source of all things and let that direct the moves. Realizing how hard it is to forgive one self for one's sins can take a lifetime, but done the earlier in life can liberate you from the guilt. Saying sorry, truly, can be the hardest word. Feeling grateful is hard when you suffer. Good feelings can be hard to get in touch with and emotions get cramped up in the soup of black stuff we step in and drag onto the floor without noticing at first. Meditating and unlocking our own healing process is paramount for exactly that, and it's the toughest work possible that's laid out for us, but also the most rewarding.

Godspeed, anons.

This is not what was meant on being connected with satanic abuse. It is related to the Pizzagate investigations.

It just seems to me based on risk-reward analysis that trauma based mind control can't possibly be worth it as a practice UNLESS you are protected from the consequences via connections with other people: which means either:

1. you're doing it in an intergenerational family so it's harder for the victim to get help and break out of the control
2. you are protected by law enforcement, which is actually pretty easy to do, you just have to get blackmail on a few of your local LEO's or politicians with an MKUltra'd honey trap sex sting op, entrap them into sex tape with your mind controlled slave, this is where pizzagate shit comes in again; underage kids are obviously more damning than hookers as blackmail material but either one will work
3. you are in a cult of some sort specifically devoted to this shit (I.E. SOBIB, Jesters, probably Masons and other secret societies) and surrounded by other hollow demon-people who are willing to conspire and protect each other if it meant they got a chance to exercise sadistic dominance and control over innocent people

I would also imagine there are overlaps between these three scenarios: for example, secret societies and deep state operatives probably farm kids/victims from intergenerational families (A lot of the literature i've read on Monarch corroborates this - look at the DR.Phil interview on Pizzagate where the woman said her parents "sold her to the man who owns her" because she was "born for this" - she was from an intergenerational incest/SRA family)

Other than those three scenarios however I cannot imagine this being practiced without the victim breaking out of the control and either escaping or getting the perpetrator arrested or killed. This isn't a thing a lone person could manage on their own, they would need help of several other people at least. Am I right?

The final implication of this is that trauma based mind control is inherently an organized (if not institutionalized) phenomenon and in order to be understood and destroyed, it must be understood how it operates.

We aren't looking at lone wolves here. It's an industry.

Breaking out requires strength. That's why you isolate and keep the victim captive at first to break them apart.

Ever heard of those stories where women stay with some abusive douchebag? And this here is 1000 times worse.

But yes, it is organised. Also don't forget satanistic cults. You might also want to look at Kim Nobles drawings. Victim of such abuse with at least 13 different personalities. She essentially draws the experiences down. Not for the faint of heart.
Also her symbolic involves some kabbalah symbols.

Pic related. Don't open, if you get a sick stomach from shit like this.

How does Kaballah tie into this?

This brings up another question: To what extent is trauma-based mind control based on occult teachings? I know that it is tied to satanism. What is it's true origin and roots? Did it come from satanic practice, occult practice, or simply government torture methods/experiments divorced from spirituality?

Look through Kim Nobles pictures. She has the Kabbalah tree painted several times as the centre of things. I think it just goes to show how much of a shitshow the Kabbalah is - which is one of the many "jewish" things. Also look at Madonnas Superbowl show a few years ago - she is openly a follower of the Kaballah and shit's creepy.

Often it involves occultism and different occultist groups naturally use the same working methods. And I think government got inspired by the satanistic cult and how it worked. I think the cultish influence of this came before government wanted to use it for themselves.

Overall the idea with MKultra was to break the mind so it could be rebuilt into what you wanted. To make someone into the perfect spy or bodyguard, incapable of disloyalty or disobedience. Similar concept to military bootcamp but on a much more intense and theoretically more thorough level.
The dream was to be able to kidnap people working for foreign governments or agencies. People with an established identity and turn them into super loyal US spies. Didn't work out in the end. But even in failure you might wind up with something useful.

Most people who underwent a full program were left gibbering wrecks.
The ones who didn't were useful for one thing, one task and then that was it. Assuming they didn't spaz out and wander off before they did it and they certainly couldn't infiltrate anywhere.
But god dam they'd do whatever it was you wanted to do no matter what. So long as someone or something kept them focused and on task, they'll do anything. ANYTHING.

The USAs streets are littered with discarded MKultra victims. Some of them still under observation and study but most just abandoned. Not worth the effort to dispose of.

Monarch took a lot of what was learned and observed in the MKultra days and built on it.
Where MKultra had considered the unpredictable emergence of split personalities from the trauma they induced to be a problem, the Monarch teams considered them a desirable tool.
In effect they set out to break the mind into multiple fragments then program each individual personality seperately. Most of them being unaware to one extent or the other that the other personalities are in there.
Each personality can then be activated with specific preplaced triggers.

The ideal product of Monarch is a person who is completely normal as far as anyone can tell and if questioned can't lie because he really doesn't know anything.
But upon seeing a van drive by with a particular logo on it or seeing it embedded in a TV broadcast, the innocent personality is replaced with the mission one who then carries out the objective but if captured is replaced by the innocent personality or even a third one.

Compartmentalising the memories among the various personalities also allows them to prevent a lot of the trauma from fucking with the useful personalities. They've all got the one victim personality, who remembers all the shit that was done to them to make them that way.

Now problems with Monarch.

Inducing that kind of psychological break isn't easy. It's a lot easier to pull it off in children. So typically a Monarch "agent" has to be a long term investment. But the fact that you have a decade or two to put into it means you can take it slow enough to avoid the burnout that MKultra often caused. So results are more consistent and generally vastly superior.
It also fails to provide you with people who have an established identity you can exploit. But their youth does mean you can try to insert them into organisations then tap them later on in life when they've advanced. So again they're a long term thing.

You also need to be careful on the imagery used. Anything too common and they'll activate randomly. Anything too obscure and it'll stand out when you use it.
On top of that you need reinforcing imagery to ensure they stay "normal" and don't start to wig out. Think of it as being like maintenance or periodically restarting the computer to deal with any runtime errors that crop up.

Another issue is that its a lot of effort to grab all these kids and torture them on a consistent basis in the right sort of environment.
This is where the ruling class and their crazy bullshit are a blessing. They can be used to do a lot of the work on this front for you.

Which brings us to the final issue. For both us and them.
There are a lot of people running around who have been put through Monarch. The CIA also operates sites abroad to pump out Monarch sleeper agents who will have a strong interest in pursuing particular kinds of careers in say government or the military.
They are bloody everywhere and don't realise it. In some parts of the USA you can expect to never be more than a hundred metres from someone who has been through Monarch. In some cities its even less.

All the Illuminati imagery that people keep pointing out is in Hollywood media? Thats Monarch at work. Putting stuff out to make sure their sleepers stay asleep until they choose to activate them.
A Monarch sleeper who goes without exposure to this "maintenance program" for a prolonged period?
Tends to start freaking out after a while. Starts with blackouts during which one of the other personalities takes control. After that it progresses to the barriers between personalities breaking down as memories begin leaking between them. At that point they just become an unpredictable mess.

Mind control is a messy and unpredictable field. Nobody has really gotten it to work reliably.

Most of this I believe, but what are your sources on the numbers and prevalence? The "hundred meters" thing seems way too much. Considering, as you said, that this takes significant investment and that if the victim is not properly maintained and monitored, they fall apart in a very visible and unpredictable way (end up as crazy raving homeless etc)

I just don't see it being commonplace given the amount of work it requires. Maybe a few thousand Monarch sleepers in North America, at most a few hundred thousand, but I almost guarantee less than 1 million in North America.

What do you mean by this? Are you talking about fedgov sponsored kidnapping programs? Is that a thing? Redpill me on this please.

One more thing to consider. This ties into what you were saying about CIA black sites. I have heard rumors, and they are mostly poorly substantiated (If you have any good sourcing or investigation material on this, please link) that Fedgov people have basically "child farms" typically in DUMBs (Deep underground military bases) where they literally just mass-breed children to be used in mind control shit, organ harvesting, occult sacrifices, human experimentation and pizzagate type shit. Again this is probably not on a large scale because of the financial cost involved, BUT it seems like it would be a really risk-free way to do it so it would be hard for me to believe it DIDN'T happen. If the kids come from a parent that, on paper, doesn't exist, then you don't have to worry about kidnapping a kid or something, you just make them yourself, and if you decide to release them into the wild you just get some spooks to come up with paperwork for them and a fake backstory/family history/whatever. Almost zero risk involved there whatsoever - just facility and staff costs. No chance of them escaping, and anyone who leaked intel about it would be easily killed. This, to me, is the most horrifying, but also one of the most plausible, components of this entire thing. So, are child farms in gov't bases a real thing or not? Do you have any sources on this? I've only heard whispers about it.

Generally speaking Monarch sleepers are kept in cities. They feel a pull towards them and are reluctant to leave them.
It also helps that the sort of things they're inclined to do are mostly based in cities. You know government work, activism, etc.
So go into the rural USA and there won't be one for miles.
But most urban areas have a few dozen wandering about at least. Placed like Jew York have tens if not a few hundred of thousands.

For a sleeper, monitoring and maintenance is minimal. Most of it can be done remotely. Typically through popular TV shows like say Game of Thrones or the Simpsons.

Child farms are a thing but are rare. Mostly because they're a huge amount of effort.
A fuckton of children go missing daily in the USA and are never found. Why bother with all the effort of a farm when you can just grab some in the wild? And all it does is pad the missing children statistics by say a quarter maybe a third.

And generally speaking when the military builds a large underground facility they have a particular purpose in mind and don't appreciate them being hijacked by other groups.
Plus they're hilariously conspicuous.

I've posted a few times here and there about how I suspect that's something that happens, but I've never seen any source for it. It only makes sense, really:

Is it such a stretch? Especially on an island or something. They could have entire generations of slaves who've lived their whole lives in underground torture camp and don't know anything else.

Your reasoning for these sleepers, breeding and maintenance whatsoever isn't too deniably whacky to not be true. It's true the "mind control" - or rather, I'd call it the breaking of spirit - makes people programmable from the tiniest 'reward' of kindness.

What's already broke is the perpetrators belief in good human nature and thus wants to prove he's not 'bad' by proving he's not bad. The same pattern as a person smoking cigs have to prove he's gone clean by - smoking a cigarrette.. There's a lot of cognitive dissonance out there bros. It's a never ending spiral unless it's broken by a bullet or by love. I think people like this don't want to be healed. They want to continue the madness or die trying. They don't know love.

Some high-class ripe children, probably, even get produced and delivered like Podestas Son - a lifetime event breaking your own blood and then showing him to the world.

All this seems likely to be a failed experiment kept on going for sports and in the end become an industry, but the numbers seems too high to be plausible. Atleast for me. Perhaps they are.

I heard one user who guessed up to a million people in the US alone are connected to the industry in some way. One fucking million seems unlikely. Not that it matters too much, really. Of course it does, but this is speculation.

If the numbers are so high, it takes a civil war to rinse the criminals out. If it's less, that perhaps can be avoided. I'm not sure what will happen at this stage. People are beginning to wake up, but most are normies, and don't want to. Be strong, gentlemen.

People who stand on the threshold need to understand that it's a life or death gamble whether side you will pick, and the only thing that makes you able to choose not to enter the madness is to say no without fear and also not judge whoever asks them out for 'a little child rape.' Don't be "one of them" or "one not of them". Just say no, because they would be testing you and they, at the same time, do not want not to be judged for their sins.

Not all are able to say no, probably. Some get pulled down into it. Ten years later they are still dragged down into it, but playing along on the devils tunes.

What? I thought disposing of people was really easy, especially for these more secretive groups like the CIA and whatnot. Like, didn't all thirteen (or so) eyewitnesses that claimed something different happened to JFK when he was assassinated die in the same year? (Not that they claimed that JFK wasn't assassinated but rather, there was some detail they argued against)

Yes and no.
Again the amount of effort required for the gain is huge.
You gotta build the facility, staff it, stock it and maintain it. Then you have all the food, nutritional supplements, fresh equipment, etc.

All to build and maintain a population whose members will be pretty obvious to outside people.
People who grow up entirely underground tend to have difficulty with normal light. Sunlamps aren't really a good standin for the real thing.

The facilities do exist. But they're limited in number and typically focused on particular roles.
You ever see those nobody goons that accompany members of the ruling class everywhere? Most of them come from places like that.

There is at least one "pleasure island" maintained by the USAs ruling class. On the surface it pretty much seems a hippy utopia. Free drugs and love for all.
The population have no clue as to the wider world and would never think to question it. But that's not down to mind control but more typical and normal focused education and cultural control. It is possible to get banned from this place for introducing outside concepts and ideas to the population. There's a long list of words and ideas that are not to be articulated in any capacity. As I recall this almost happened to ol' slick willy.

The ruling class of any society seek taboos to break. It's just how they are.

The MKultra and Monarch programs both began as national security programs.

MKultra never enjoyed a lot of success due to its severe limitations. It's still in use but rarely.
Monarch originally didn't have a lot of resources or subjects. But in the 70s they had a few real bullshittium deus ex machina moments they were able to pull off with Monarch sleepers. After that financing and support for Monarch went through the roof. Being able to pull an in position Monarch sleeper out of their hat in any situation became the dream of the CIA and the USAs ruling class.
So the Monarch teams got expanded, new avenues of producing Monarch sleepers were explored (some were abandoned due to poor or unexpected results) and production was just ramped up in general.
More than a few Anons have some memory of involvement from programs in the late 80s and 90s. An attempt to create Monarch sleepers without dragging children off to dark mysterious facilities for prolonged periods of time. Results were meh overall.

To get the effect they want though they need huge numbers.
They want any threat to be immediately resolved by them activating one or more Monarch sleepers who just happen to be in the right positions within the threat to resolve the problem.

Disposing of bodies is a hassle.
And if they're found even if its a skellington then you've got a lot of effort in dealing with the police and so on.
Plus when you're dealing with a regular flow of bodies the hassle increases.

Why bother when you can instead just boot them out of a van into the streets and rely on the fact that they sound like a gibbering crazy person to prevent anyone taking them seriously.
Most of them you can expect to die in their first winter on the streets. The rest die sooner or later to the environment or violence.
Best case scenario for them, they wind up in a state run mental asylum when they have a run in with the police. Where they will be quickly relegated to a "contain but can't be fixed" category then just medicated and ignored.

Ofcourse it's real. It was declassified for the public to read more than 30 years ago. Do you honestly think they stop with these programs? No, they progress into worse ones. Look at SRA, whether you believe in satan or not, SRA is a real activity which ties into many, multiple programs similair to montauk, monarch and MK. Shit, some police divisions had dedicated SRA members just to deal with this kind of stuff in the 90's and most of the time it turned out to be government people. Not going to spoonfeed you with this shit but I kept reading and see you're going in on the same direction as this post. So basically you have lots of proofs but you need others to agree with you? It's fucking real and it's true as the sky is blue.

Dan Duval - find the maggus episode.
Russ Dizdar

Yes, it does tie into Pgate as well. Same shit for all the elites, bush + clintons + royals too. God is good. Keep the fire. They'll have their day.

p.s. no, it's more likely that the kikery is based off of truth. Hollywood isn't as creative as you may think. You'd be surprised at how often it mimics the truth because it runs in the same circles. It's not a big deal to those in the know. It's a norm. It's like pics related. Shit is happening everyday under peoples noses. See doctor in Germany. It's crazy. You want to know more? Look up alters. Corrupt a young mind and they're forced to build alters. Alters then carry out tasks as the subject is too traumatized, fractured to do so him/herself. These are sick fucks and it's fucking real.

user srs?

How hard can it be to deal with the police? Don't the police already bend the knee to those top-level people? If the FBI say to stop investigating into something, don't the police have to abide due to being lower in the hierarchy?

Arguments over jurisdiction builds grudges and makes people whine.
Why have these problems when you don't have to?

Holy fucking shit

They never get smarter, do they?

there are several factors at play – from the mundane to the positively Luciferean. First, cannabis money to cause a lot of scuffles, but since the bottom fell out of the market, the only people scuffling are the ones who used to make the money, think they have a God-given right to monopolize a plant at others' expense, and keep prices artificially high by limiting supply as if it were a dangerous substance like alcohol, gasoline, or Valium. ←- that's the drug the dead Las Vegas 'lone gunman' was on.

Second, cannabis causes people to see through the veil of illusion spun by the wicked Baal-worshipers who sacrifice children for personal gain (i.e human traffickers who prey on children). These are the people extorting such odd behavior from our public officials such as Boston mayor Marty Walsh's decision to disarm 2 dozen peaceful free speech nerds, while effectively arming 40,000 against the nerds – right out of the Bible's "Book of Esther" in which arch-villain Haman fraudulently convicnes Persian King Ahasueros to disarm the Hebrews before a secretly-planned slaughter

These child-sacrificers are the Democratic Washington-insider 'bundlers' who throw multi-million dollar fundraisers at sex-art illustrated "child-friendly" pizza parlors. These are the creeps who buried the Franklin Savings and Load GOP pedo ring in the 1980s, whose victims still languish.

People who hurt children HATE cannabis, because cannabis causes victims to speak out and stand up, the intimidation broken.

Cannabis is WELL known to break MK-Ultra ("Manchurian Candidate") conditioning occasioning induced split personality.

HOW YOU CAN USE CANNABIS TO SAVE YOURT LIFE FROM 'LONE GUNMEN', MAD DOGS, AND OTHER DANGERS.

if you are caught in a melee, pinned down by gunfire, or otherwise trapped by MK-Ultra mind control zombies like Antifa, ISIS, or "lone gunmen", if there is nothing else you can do to assure to your own and others' safety, then burn cannabis – the mere smell is often enough to snap these mind control zombies out of their Manchurian Candidate zombie trance states.

Even guard dogs and other lower mammals respond this way to it, for example, the Catholics' St. Thecla was thrown into the arena with wild lions, but they lay at her feet when Thecla's friends threw "Jerusalem herb" (aka "ladies roses") into the arena, the mere aroma of which calmed the beasts.

dude weed lmao

Dude… I have some bad news…

Any resources to learn about this? I've been noticing that (((psychology))) practices are made for the individual, but can also be applied to societies as a whole. I'd like to compose a report on "brainwashing" techniques used in the media, and if there's anything useful report back to Holla Forums.

If only you knew how bad things really are. We are all victims of mkultra/monarch programming. Public education, movies, tv, music, news… People willingly take LSD, and it's been known for years to have been created by the CIA. We keep sending our children through public education. People trust MSM. Movies are their reference for real life. They enjoy their idiot boxes. They like to listen to nigger music, and music about fornicating, and drugs.

The beginning of it's use on the mass consciousness was the (((Red Scare))) and the (((Cultural Revolution))). Look at what we have now. The question you should be asking is not if it's real or not, but how can you sanitize your mind of something so thoroughly entrenched. No one can see it becuase their minds are scrambled mush, and we're already 4 generations in. People ask how we stop it, how do we stop these people? First, always first, it begins with YOU. You cannot unfuck the world without first unfucking yourself.

freemantv.com, have a blast friend. He focuses on all media, and occult practices. Even has a qt3.14 waifu that specialises in pop culture.

i had thought about targeting my local OTO chapter, and posing as a weirdo to see if that got me anywhere, but they meet at a coffeeshop where all the employees know me (i had static with the two ROARING faggot owners)
i have held the (admittedly vaguely defined) belief that pot use can definitely change a persons worldview, and thats bad for (((them))) - but
is actually not a great plan…

I meant more information on hypnosis. This guy seems to just be the standard "rants about the illuminati" type.

He's not, and has lots of videos on mind control.He extensively examines the symbolism and meaning in all forms of media, and all of that ties into freemasonry, and ancient religions. The term "Illuminati" comes up as much as the others because they are so intertwined.

I don't have any specific material, I'll get back to you on that. You only have to look around you. See those "contrails" in the sky? What do you know about the flouride in the tap water? Have you ever noticed the beginning of word showing up in common speech? The word "vet, vetting" was one, and "optics" is another.

See pics related. Can't go a day without hearing about this lie. You hear people's knee jerk reaction. "B-but he's Hitler!" "Then what next, the hallofcosts?" "Nazi!!" "Racist" "Bigot" Memes all memes. Some are more obvious. freemantv.com/tag/mk-ultra/

wouldn't let me post.

If nothing else. MkUltra is a badass name I would find from Gaymers.

My point is precisely that there wouldn't be an argument. The local police would attempt to deal with it, the FBI would step in and say "Don't touch this. This is ours now." and the local police just have to say "Okay" and that's that. No argument. No discussion.

I don't believe subliminal messages in the media we consume is on the same level as torturing someone to their mental breaking point and then using hypnosis to program their split-personality. I think using mkultra/monarch programming to refer to the conditioning found more readily in academia and media is a misuse of the term. It's misleading to use the words in that way.

It does sound a bit videogamey. I can't think of a place where "Ultra" gets used outside of videogames. I don't even know the origin of the prefix.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_(feral_child)
That girl's story is horrific

That's not how it turns out.
Generally speaking local police don't like it when the feds suddenly swoop in and take over a case.
And the whole mess creates records that will inevitably find their way into public hands or worse the local police make a public statement before the feds get there.

So again why create these problems when nobody ever bats an eye over a homeless guy dying on the streets?

Why would their feelings on the matter issue? The FBI have a higher rank. The police would have to obey. Isn't that how this section of the government works? If your superior says to do something, you do it?

Alright. That's a fair point.

Yes and no.
Nothing is ever simple.
To take over a case the FBI has to prove it has jurisdiction. Local authorities are rarely appreciative of outsiders coming into "their territory" so they tend to make this a drawn out process. Especially if a senior officer thinks this is a chance for him to shine with resolving a big media heavy case. Like say a mass grave being discovered, his first thought will be that some FBI hotshot is trying to horn in on his opportunity.
When they do let the FBI in then local authorities typically want to lead the investigation or remain involved. Which if your objective is to bury it then that won't help.

So better to let your failures wander the streets nattering away like lunatics then inevitably wind up a John/Jane Doe in a paupers grave.
Nobody ever bats an eyelash because there's always loads of unidentified dead homeless people.
Investigation is minimal as inner city morgues are always overflowing, so efforts to identify the homeless are always low priority and often ignored since if anyone cared then they wouldn't be homeless.
Hide the signal in the noise.

fucking Jews

goddamned Jews

Okay. Now I understand.

AAAannnddd??? This is what I'm talking about, my state "educated" friend. Do you know how malleable a child's mind is? Do you know why television PROGRAMMING is so prevelant for children before they can even walk? Ever wonder why it's illegal not to send your children to school(save for homeschooling in some states)? It's not misleading at all. It is the terrm for a methodology developed first, on an individual level then applied en masse. You are born exposed to it. Your parents were born, exposed to it. You "grow up" exposed to it from all forms of media.

That's because you know nothing, and are a perfect example of the system. You are a moron, in the clinical sense. Lurk more newcomer.

whew lad

Modern "Satanism" IS Kike Kabalah! (((Anton Levey))) was a kike. They scrub this truth out whenever it's posted, but it's a fact. Fuck, Levey is the french spelling of the hebrew name LEVI! Over half of the churches of satan are run by kikes as well. Look to Seattle, there's major bad shit there involving the ultra and kikes of satan.
Also note, lucifer is not the devil. He is the adversary of the kikes though. Lucifer/Lucibel/Apollo

Been there done that. The OTO are about as cool and redpilled as a group of degenerates can get. Some have that 'creepy church vibe' but that's the worst of it, besides a bit of edgelording, but they don't even take the edgelording seriously, it's for lulz and setting the mood. There's actually a good number of Holla Forumsacks in the OTO and they were helping in the early pizzagate threads to decode the bullshit.
Also note, Crowley named the kike as a cannibal. Of course, (((Israel Regardie))) censored that out of the man's books after his death.

Holy shit. So I'm not the only one who knows that weirdo got the ultra treatment? Pay attention when he goes into those channeling trances. That's a result of his programming. He's not channeling jack shit, that's a personality that formed as a defence mechanism from the trauma.

Christ is the adversary of his traitorous children. Lucifer is the ally of the Jews; his luminous brilliance is deceptive, yet he is only a promoter of degeneracy, which is a lot like the Jews and their new moral and virtue of tolerance; deceptive in it's virtuosity and destructive to all who practice it.

I don't know who you're referring to in terms of who got the treatment.
You're correct in terms of defense mechanisms. The alter takes over. A loon to society but a chameleon to the public when guided. Programming. It all checks out user. Believe and seek what you want but do not call me again. Godspeed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Colleen_Stan

Read this story very carefully. She got abducted from her family, was kept in a box for years and they only took her out for torture/rape sessions (like the Gimp in Pulp Fiction) and after a couple years she was so well conditioned and brainwashed that they could actually take her out for controlled and supervised visits to her parents.

And this is a redneck trailer park couple that did it. The federal government has been researching this stuff at the military level since at least the 1950s. Orwell described the process in 1984, released in 1948, 'Room 101' where the rebellious protagonist is tortured until he loves big brother. The Manchurian Candidate, Hollywood movie from 1962, deals with the topic. Stephen King wrote about it in the early 70s (Firestarter) when it was already common knowledge that this stuff was going down. The massive use of mind altering substance apparently was a breakthrough for brainwashing techniques, behavioral altering drugs have been a top research topic in psychological and psychiatric faculties for decades. Look up "devil's breath", Scopolamine, a drug that turns anyone instantly into a spree killer. There are much more subtle ways to influence behaviour with drugs.

The assassination of the saudi king in the 1970s, at the hands of his own nephew, right after the oil crisis, is one of the most infamous exmaples of a brainwashed assassin. The nephew of the saudi king spends 6 weeks in the USA, comes back in a confused/schizoid state of mind and kills his own uncle, after which he is executed. There are many, many more examples out there.

It's called possession. They induce demonic possession by torturing a subject until the consciousness completely retreats into a safespace, at which point a demonic entity can take over.

This technique is used by hardcore satanists to spread their 'religion'. Think of it as some sort of spiritual vampirism that involves hardcore trauma-based torture instead of bloodsucking. One possessed satanists creates more satanists that way, this is how they managed to infiltrate the entire political class.

Not quite, you're right but not entirely right. The subject can be an open vessel to demonic oppression and the programming is usually accompanied by an invocation which has been crafted since the days of blavatsky and company but the spirit can be fractured. The spirit man, the human essence can also break and have multiple alters. On a first level of possession, of course and you could bet that probably close to half of metropolitan society has a certain percentage of this. However, you can also have fractures, so even once the healing has begun through the power of Jesus Christ, it's still going to slow the mind down because the mind and spirit are unable to re-connect. I hope you are producing work on this subject because you know more than you realize. This is where "setting the captives free" comes from…. Even on a basic level of understanding and those who do not engage or wish to discuss spiritual, religious or any matter that goes beyond the basic senses can understand that the laws of thermodynamic clearly state the laws of energy. But you speak of Objective Truths and this is good. However, and unfortunately there is fake jesus {included in the rituals as well as the under-psychiatric motifs & conditionings which question the matrix of this reality} and the true Son of God, Yeshua Hamashiach - Jesus Christ - Who is not the rep for the idolaters and synagogue of satan, nor the goats and spiders and snakes. The Truth will set us free and everything that breathes knows there is a God. All survivors of SRI, SRA, & even those with a lineage of mixed blood-lines, be it lab or lineage understand and have the instinct deep down inside of them. You know what guys. Anybody except the user i'm reply to: And even you user: You're wired to understand and you know the truth. Deep down inside. Call on Him for help. Life is the worst it will get if you seek and wish to get out of this hell you're living in. Living Waters. Remember that no matter what you have been forced to do, have done or have experience. Forgiveness is power. Not upon your oppressors, but upon yourself. Godspeed.

Captcha: This is not a good or a bad report. This is simply a report.

picked this up from cuckchan:

LZW KSUJAXAUW GX ZWFJDWKKS SFV AYGJ

JWV JWHJWKK LZW EWEGJQWK GX LJSMS OALZ VJMYK

TDM EADALSJAKLAU LJSAFAFY SFV VWUAESLAGF GX LZW EAFY

YJWWF VWFASD GX WNWFLK SFV SLJGUALAWK UGUUALLWV SYSFKL LZWE

QWDDGO HWJKGFSK UGEHSJLEWFLSDARWV

HAFC UGJW HQJKGFSDALQ WFLAJWDQ VWKLJGQWV

ZKO PVJEI JP T WCJEI UVLIQN MJEI OXOVHJIO TVJYIM GOZ UOZEOOI DO TKO GJY ZKO DJEI KTRRG WCJEIN TVO UCYO LN ZVYO PJV ZKO UONZ ZKLIQ ZJ MJ LN ZJ TXJLM ZKOD TCC ZJQZKPV

687474703A2F2F696D6775722E636F6D2F612F4253626D6E

Now have a look at this:
thedailybeast.com/the-tears-of-a-clown-arrested-for-meth-in-waffle-house
archive.is/Sddbv

That exact poem shows up in this Daily Beast article from March of last year, about some "Tears of a Clown" ex-soldier who got busted for meth at a Waffle House while wearing a clown suit

hooktube.com/watch?v=I1uhjBDBiP4
vid has 75.5k views

thoughts?

from this article:
rawstory.com/2016/03/former-psy-ops-soldier-wearing-a-clown-suit-arrested-for-smoking-meth-at-waffle-house-counter/
archive.is/HjCJu

is a former psyops soldier
pics related

imgur.com/a/BSbmn
pic related

washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1987/02/10/dc-police-finders-odd-not-criminal/7571c820-de20-4800-9781-711a8351f52f/?utm_term=.709704f04df6

archive.is/E33rn

washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1987/02/10/dc-police-finders-odd-not-criminal/7571c820-de20-4800-9781-711a8351f52f/?utm_term=.7c488cfc7c19

archive.is/E33rn

archive.is/E33rn

archive.is/E33rn

archive.is/E33rn

washington post article referencing the execution of henrietta and igor:

washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1987/02/10/dc-police-finders-odd-not-criminal/7571c820-de20-4800-9781-711a8351f52f/?utm_term=.7479b6b29ae2

archive.is/E33rn

we kill goats, but NOT in a satanic way bro :/\)

MK Ultra is old school and medical in nature- alot of drugs.

SRA style mind control is most common now. They just skip the drugs and go straight to horrible abuse.

The slavers/human trafficers are all over TUMBLR showing how its done now… I found this out chasing down Jimmy A's "Night Cheese" crew.

Fucking schills saying dumping bodies is a hassle…BTFO.

The organs and tissue matter are worth more than the living beings.

I am really shocked this went completely ignored. I know for a fact that anons have discussed this previously repeatedly.

FAGGOT.

The kiddie fuckers are hand in hand with PLANNED PARENTHOOD, who are in the business SOLEY to sell tissue matter.

So your fucking spamming disinfo- you KNOW there are no bodies. Besides the fact that they literally eat them, they are OPENLY associated with the only american company allowed to sell dead babies.

Click their Id to paraphrase quote.
Just a tip

I'm not as well-versed in the MKUltra shit as I used to be, but if you just look at how the interact, it's obvious that Kathy is being handled by Mark Phillips. Mark apparently also took credit for "inventing" Operation Monarch, even though it was talked about before he came onto the scene.