Webm Thread: Not past the bump limit edition

Post webms

Or MP4s if you're lazy

Let's start it off with OC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2lQMSpU6DfHUYYVXWMO93Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rc4ccJrAZoE
youtube.com/user/msadaghd/videos
tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/security-guard-caught-on-video-shooting-at-two-men-in-ybor-city-parking/2284843
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/channel/UC2lQMSpU6DfHUYYVXWMO93Q

youtube.com/watch?v=rc4ccJrAZoE

fresh OC for you mongols

That fucking face.

Is this thread going to dissolve into another nightmare fuel thread?

THERE'S NO EARTHLY WAY OF KNOWING

ONE CAN FEEL IT COMING

What the fuck happened. is he having a panic attack, anxiety attack? This ain't on twitch, what is the context, is he trying to look hot, act funny? I MUST KNOW, Oh Cosmo where did it go so wrong.

what the everloving fuck

there is something very ominous there , something tracing back to my childhood , some kind of warning from my grandma about something that i can't clearly remember right now

that superhuman coffeemug throw

the player deserved death

#KANGZLIVESDON'TMATTER

What is going on in his brain
And I'm afraid to find out

I need a followup, I want to know how apetales ends

thanks, I was feeling pretty bad for some embarrassing memories, but then I remembered there are people like narcissa

Fuck off with that shit

My God he's turning in to Riff Raff.

chivalry is so fucking terrible.

it used to be one of my favorite games back then.

what did you like about it? It's got awful hit detection, poorly implemented mechanics, awkward movement options, and is incredibly unsatisfying compared to most melee focused first person games.

post your first webm

Did you just make that? It's beautiful.

I bought it in the early days, it has changed a lot since then. I found it pretty nice because it is a skill based game. In duel servers you can easily get 20-0 scores if you are good enough. There no bullshit weapons or skills designed for noobs to give them a easy time.

Also it was all about outplaying the enemy, dodging their moves, dragging out your attacks to bypass their guard.

Holy shit the quality difference between Webm versions now

this is 8mb using the last version

Well I've got this

And this is the new one, and I did a huge increase in audio to boot

i made these three first

if you're implying i should redo all my webms from the beginning then you got another thing coming

Its great having a rendering PC, you just fill it with shit, come back half a day later, yay files.

Why do you guys say that every time I post those?

Cause they're F Grading

Nice troll Jesus trips.

How is that any different from a normal computer?

what exactly makes them so bad? If you ask Holla Forums they would agree that bvs was a bad movie.

Fucking dropped.

its an awful movie with only one good scene, but they're just calling you a normalfag to get under your skin

And those webm's only point out some flaws in those movies. Also, they are not only about bvs, 2 of those webm's are about tdkr, and as far as I know some of you are into that movie.

BECAUSE IT'S TRUE

Those food webm's that are so popular here are literally taken from facebook. Have you ever considered that maybe you guys just have shit taste?

I like it how everyone knows that superman should just evaporate superman, but there are still batfans who would argue he could still win, prep time or not.

That second webm is metal as fuck

Robot Wars had a new series in the UK.
Some really amazing spinner and flipper robots.
Highly recommend watching. However that may be.

What the actual fuck is the context of this

a terrible movie

what game?

Well shit.

I've really tried at my wits end to find the full video of this.

They can use fucking guns? Why aren't they all just using guns?

This one.

I still have no idea how ZUN gave the okay for fangames to show up on consoles.

God fucking damn it, that’s fitting.

Pretty neat to see him give a logical progression between the different phases of what he makes rather than just "lol dunno, just works"

I assume it's either a special round, or it's bullshit (not a real gun, just blanks and sparks to drive up ratings)

The creator of Touhou made it open source. Anyone could make Touhou based content.
As such, there's a big community of fan games and such.
Either this is a "respected" studio trying their hand (so going on console is OK since they've done it before)
Or that particular game/fan group was loved, they figured why not print money and remake/make a new game and put it on a console.

Holy shit, FUCKING INCREDIBLE.

err. this for that.

Fucking why?

Well, fair play to him.

WHAT ARE THOSE?!!

No, one of those hit, and the other immediately stopped moving. Mother fucker got shot.

because all Tengus wear those.

Ask and ye shall get source.

It’s a Werner Herzog film, which explains the beginning part of the music.

What film?

We get a shit ending because the network wouldn't renew our contract the series.

Thank you so much user! I love you!

TV Show.
About the same time as Doctor Who, tried to be more mature.
Infamous for how the final episode ended. Avoid spoilers if you are interested.
The guy you saw wasn't Blake, but the comic relief of the group- a cowardly thief. But the show is not comical or camp in tone. Well, not camp intentionally
If you liked old Dr. Who I'd highly recommend it.

noice

that escalated quickly

Sounds good, I'll give it a watch some time. Cheers user.

checking those dubs and asking source on his tube channel

what in the hell was going on there? Got some contest?

youtube.com/user/msadaghd/videos

thanks user

tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/security-guard-caught-on-video-shooting-at-two-men-in-ybor-city-parking/2284843

i keep forgetting the limit has increased to 10MB fucking hell

Anyone know the source to the audio?

No user, you have to do shit yourself sometimes.

just google the lyrics

Where do people even get the music for these bumps?

I keep seeing this crazy jap girl.

elevators would be my guess

I generally tend to ask by default because in the country I am in there is rarely anything that isn't censored on the grounds of copyright, especially when it comes to music with English lyrics, but you are right, I should have looked it up

No matter how much I see this guy I can't help but think he's being a retard on purpose.

he is just joking around

My nigger.

He's one of those circist scientist.

Like everyone that's spent too much time on a lab.

some muslim got triggered by his video.

THEY ARE USING ANIME AGAINST US

DID YOU SAY MONGOLS?

No shit, you fucking imbecile.

you're fucking terrible and chivalry has no alternatives.

I'm not going to sit here and explain it to someone who doesn't fascinate themselves over medieval combat, because you'll never understand it. Just like I'll never understand your fucking disgusting fetishes, you filthy degenerate.

Who cares?

Are you retarded?

i think it's high time for a memegicians pt3 , all that is needed is a happening

shut up hasan

Honestly I don't give a shit either

Actually, MCshit is the reason why jap girls have been getting THICC recently.

All dem estrogens and shit going to all the right places.

The age of flat is ending.

My name is Abu, faggot

>Not Onett drug store
Missed opportunity.

This guy is the best worst scientist ever

no that was the monkey from Alladin , you no fool me hasan

?

SPOILER THIS

I fucking hate 90% of these anime rhytmic videos because they always go off-beat at some point, usually right at the beginning.

WAKE ME UP

I hate 'em either way. I'm just glad that faggot who was spamming them for the past week is gone.

ah runner guy so comfy

I just started watching Battlebots because of the poster ITT posting webms, what the fuck is going on in the second episode? Complete Control wins with a magic mystery box meme, the referee doesn't have a fucking clue what the rules are, everyone gets butthurt because 'muh honour', then on the rematch they get rekt by the floor but fuck up the competition and lose the last wildcard slot to someone that got outright trounced because their robot looks cooler? What the fuck is this shit? Do they pull this careburger bullshit regularly?

It's like I'm 14 years old again

are you watching the first or second season
is jaime hynamen from mythbusters a judge?

Anybody have ISIS webms to share?

Shitty fucking cancerous 4chan community ad. Fuck off.

I feel sad. Defeated.

So tired.

>>>/a/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/suicide/

no

It's because the videos aren't funny. Stop being a faggot and be likable once in your life.

What is this, Soviet Republic of Mongolia Life RP?

Shame Arma3 is absolute shit. They really fucked up with whatever it was they were doing with the vehicles.

First, with the net.

yeah those hipster faggots cheated with that net it's against the rules to use nets
and it seems pretty fare to me for the most part because when a robot get utterly destroyed they always lose just wait for some sjw chick lose with her giant robot monstrosity get fliped to high heaven

I appreciate it user

Why you guys sharing sandnigger propaganda?

Why not? It's not like any of us will suddenly have a vision and go fight with ISIS

Haha, just saw her get blasted out the ring right now. The nets weren't in the rules that year though, it's their own stupid fault for taking it out the rulebook. I know he's a hipster but for me a man of lulz will always outweigh any other factors.

I would love to go on and be a total dick in costume, not shake anyone's hand, have a voice modulator, get after countdown cheap shots, fuck around pressing the ready button. Really play up that villain role

feels good

You seem unable to contain your butthurt.

Fuck knows why they made leftyb though, late stage autism.

That is disgusting

Good.
Soon.

Fuck, is that literally his wording? That's pretty inspirational stuff, it makes me see how the Reich/ComIntern pact was one of our alternate histories.

Shame he was so mad about the Volk, I would have loved kicking the shit out of the elites under him.

I guess now I see why Holla Forums and Holla Forums have a hairs breadth between them.

Really, thanks for this, it was a real eye opener to his main intentions, but it also shows where it veers off.

Fucking hell, I keep trying to post .webms everyone will want, but because of the post size limit I pick one I remember as funny, then one that fits within the file size.

The naming is probably something to do with you lads being the most easily triggered fuckos on the internet. Shame Hitler ruined the world by getting sidetracked so much by his race shit though.

It's TROPIC∆L

SpaceBattles.com censors #GamerGate discussion after #CONLeaks prove posters right