Weinstein &

Harvey Weinstein Mentions Jay-Z, NRA in Bizarre Apology

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6RsQV
archive.is/g5m8k
archive.li/nntXg
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/paddock
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something has got to be done about these god damned kikes.

Oven status-

PRE-HEATED

Kikes

archive.is/6RsQV

Niggers and kikes, two peas in a pod.

Wait a minute, what does the NRA have to do with anything?

OP you are a kike with your clickbait title. Reported

dubs two two.

NRA has nothing to do with it. He is just mentioning them to garner sympathy from the elites that are currently shaming him.

He is playing the game, offer an apology, cough up some cash, play good jew, and then the news cycle disappears.

(checked)
DeGeneres milked the (pizza) gag further by soliciting tips from Harvey Weinstein
archive.is/g5m8k

Those quads speak loudly

so this was a publicity stunt

She's quarter kike though, quadyid. Why is it Obamas jewishness is so overlooked? When I look at OPs pic I see four kikes, just that one has hosted in the negro skin. Everyone wants to call Obama a nigger and a Muslim and yada yada and thats all very well and good but Obama was born of a yidly womb making him a yid. I know most of Holla Forums is aware but even here most rather call him a nigger or a Muslim or a kiddy diddling faggot rather than what he actually is, a racial jew. I don't know, I 'spose it just irritates me that such a devious kike is largely going unnoticed due to his negro genes. His brow and ears give him away though.

What does he me by
Why would he appreciate this behaivor? Is this some kind of yid mind trick?

Line up for the oven kikes.

< B-But I hate Trump!
< Muh Jay Z
< G-g-goyim, talk about the NRA!
< I'm Jewish, muh Bar Mitzvah I AM THE OPPRESSED ONE HERE!!!!!!!
< OY! Look how angry you've made me. This is your fault!!!!

Yeah his mom is ugly and mannish but it has to be proved. Admittedly, it seems pretty likely. The "white" side of his family were die hard commies and anti-white with a coalburning daughter who has far too many connections.

I fucking lold

She's blatantly jewish. There is no question.

This is gonna be fun watching a kike getting his comeuppance.

KEK'd

Guys, look at weinsteins face, it's got that gentile/kike blend to it. Now look at (((eric paddock))). A lot of similarities. I think Eric is ashkenazi Jewish.

I think a lot of us pointed this out when we heard his interview, dude has a mind like a kike, and that nose.

Yeah he talks exactly like a Jew, and I've been around a few of them in academia. Weird creatures, they speak in fragments, often incoherently, in what they call "free association".

could someone point to a webm? I'm a little overwhelmed with videos at the moment

It's 33 mins long, I just happen to have it open.

Have to be sure, user. Misrepresentation is obfuscating and used by our enemies. It's why the judeo-Bolshevism angle is so effective in getting people to understand, there's no room for doubt.

Nah go fuck yourself.

thanks

nah, the point is that like propaganda, the truth is on our side so stick with it. If there is no good proof of his mom being a jewess, no need to push that story. Especially when her and her family were already incredibly fucked up. And really, who cares? Obama is not a tenth the problem people like Clinton are, and even the Clintons are just puppets of the jews.

archive.li/nntXg
Decades of Sexual Harassment Accusations Against Harvey Weinstein

Is this the article which he was so desperate to shut it down?

sauce?

Maybe he touched Obama daughter and is getting BTFO

would be top kek

and then feminists dismantled every jew in hollywood

lel

The golem will always turn on it's master.

He looks like the usual fat greasy Hollywood pedo kike.

Curse of Trump strikes again! BTFO!

Dan Schneider - how long till he gets locked up?

never. No one can take down Dan "get in the van" Schneider

He’s blaming ‘shadowy right wing forces’ now. Let’s hope to God he’s exactly right. He’s getting slammed in moderately truthful media. Msm goons still silent haha.

kek moore looks like an embarrassed schoolboy
SQUEAL PIGGY SQUEAL

Any guesses as to his real name then? Paddock isn’t Jewish. A 4cuck thread actually pointed out that it means frog in some old English or German language, I forget exactly.

Moore probably enjoys getting diddled by Weinstein

Fucking Kikes

here,

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/paddock

I particularly like the line from Macbeth:

‘Paddock calls user.’
Damn…

it's an acknowledgement, he recognizes he's a filthy kike fucktard who needs two in the chest and one in the head

Holy shit, user. And I was about to sage this thread for being dogshit, too.

Mimicry is the greatest power of the hymie

They can be any race that breeds with a jewess and the baby will be considered under Talmudic law as a jew. The Cohens ot priestly class or Kohainim are paternal as opposed to maternal I believe. Mexico and Brazil are run by crypto's, all western White countries, and anywhere else they can blend in and subvert. You can see it with that weird looking Mark Zuckerberg and his bilionaire chinese wife and their kids. This is why they are called shape shifters.

These inbred, goddamned, motherfucking, blood drinking, baby dick sucking, satanic mongrel kike bastards are able to pull their shit like this because they always maintain their tribal cannibal, usury loving mind and soul but look like whomever they are trying to subvert, defile, and destroy. Mimicry.

Explains why Ashley Judd is completely fucking nuts now. All that cognitive dissonance.

He's actually scared, kek.

Leftist tards kevetching about pussy grabbing COMMENT are silent now while it's revealed this sick jew has been raping for 20+ YEARS.

That's a jew.

ISIS calls abul abdul BARR al amriki
yep, hes a kike

*calls him

You don't know good old pastor Anderson?

He is a civic nationalist, he is OK with marrying niggers to white girls and illegal spics, as long as they adhere to his version of Christianity.

This video is a barrel of laughs, he has a few which are worth watching.

All in all, a mixed bag, he has praiseworthy moments and others that qualify him as oven material.

This. They're just unbelievable when accused of misdeeds.

What does 'Barr' mean?

ESL go home!

"You wanna know what the real holocaust is?"

kek love that opening line

Doesn't Anderson consider himself having Jewish blood?

He says we all do because there aren't enough people in the world to all have kids with other people without eventually having a Jewish ancestor somewhere along the way or some shit. He got excited to find out his mom was Jewish iirc. Probably to protect himself from the ADL since he tells the truth about the holocaust. His whole lecture that "proves" everyone is jewish was done to show (per him) we all have some jewish blood and therefore jews don't hold any "chosen people" status over the rest of us.

CoT: Curse of Trump happening prior to events that would necessitate CoT

Bump

>archive.li/nntXg

Yeah, pretty sure that's it.

Kek's power is increasing daily, exponentially.

Faggy argument, and untrue to boot. He has made me laugh about the holohoax before though.

You sell your children to become famous in Hollywood. Think of what you need to give away to become a president or Prime Minister.

List of confirmed "victims" ?

Asking for a friend.

Here's another from the same video. So good.

topkek.

Even Bowie made records about how Hollywood really worked.