Can we have a GR2 thread? the new trailer just came out and had Kat singing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mumrik612/status/776556006868332544
youtube.com/watch?v=TRb4PgT31xw
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj8Wkpruip0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're going back to Hekseville and I cannot be more hyped holy shit

KAT IS THE BEST WAIFU

Another cute girl game. I don't know if anyone here agrees with me on this but we need more cute girls and less niggers.

Hope she stays alright in the end.

It's inevitable she is the cause of the Navi or something to that effect. Even then, she will be cheerful like the true pure waifu she is.

That pussy ain't worth a ps4.
It's like seeing a pretty girl and then finding out she burns coal.

I hope they reveal that she was just a girl who fucked up instead of an evil bitch.

Shit game for weebs

Can't fucking wait I bought a PS4 just for this honestly. I know, shamfur dispray, but damn I loved the first game so much

Someone got a link to the trailer? Kind of surprised it wasn't in the OP

probably so honestly. But we all already know she's totally the queen from the top of the pillar as well

It's in the official PlayStation channel

just

can't wait. I hope they kinda ease into it like in the first game though. You know? It was pretty comfy getting to run around Heksville and just collect gems, do sidequests, etc. I hope there's more than 3 alternate outfits this time

I remembering seeing some video on YT that meant a new stream could come in saturday

Kat's evening dress from the trailer needs to be an outift too. Sexy and classy as fuck.

no vita no buy

Vita is why the first game didn't sell well, also didn't they said this could have vita remote play?

Doesn't explain why they make it PS4 only instead of a multiplat like every other games

PS4 is better to handle the game, even if it would be better in a gaming PC

Easily my favorite TGS trailer so far but, then again, besides this I was only keeping tabs on NieR and Ni-oh. Maybe Vanillaware will surprise me and I'll change my mind but I doubt that will happen.
Pretty hyped for this even though I didn't get much mileage from the first game (just one very exhaustive run).

The first game handle it just fine, why is it so hard to port the second game on a vita?

I think its because of the content or something, don't know.

Because Sony: Fuck you buy a ps4 thats why

I wonder how far they are in development. It's been a year since the trailer.

Handheld to home console ports are relatively easy, but the reverse isn't necessarily true. I'd prefer it for Project Siren to make full use of the PS4's hardware, rather than them simply pumping the games out to try to appease both install bases. Asking for a port to the Vita now, after they've made their decision, is pretty much asking for a shit port.

Still, I do think it's bullshit that the Vita basically lost one if its more important exclusive IPs to its younger, bigger, sister. It might've been fine if the Vita had tons of exclusive games and associated IPs as part of its library, but that list is getting smaller over time. Trillion, for example, is slated for a PC release from what I recall. Digimon World: Next Order, as well, looks like it's only going to get a PS4 only Western release.

Fuck, even the president of Falcom was debating on whether to make ToCS 3 a PS4 exclusive instead of a multi-plat PS4+Vita (with the PS3 not even being mentioned). That would be an even worse decision than GR2 considering how it's the third part of a storyline intensive sub-series, and that Falcom would basically be dropping it on a system that has no fanbase outside of the ones that also played it on the PS3 or the Vita. It being a turn-based JRPG also means there's probably little benefit to the extra hardware power, unlike with GR2.

Sometimes, it really does feel like developers (Sony especially) actually want people to move away from the Vita.

twitter.com/mumrik612/status/776556006868332544

There's a nurse outfit

I'm guessing developers would rather invest in mobile as its infinitely cheaper and the install base for those is massive. The Vita has been a huge loss for Sony as well, no doubt to how poorly it was managed with a horrible name, proprietary memory cards, and a plan with AT&T, and given you can't even find one at a store nowadays it makes sense.

Played a little of it at Gamescom, good stuff in general.

What's even the point then?

They need to fix this in GR2.

The potential buyer base for a sequel is franchise killingly low; just be aware that there won't be a GR3.

Now I'm no expert, but Gravity Rush had quite a bit of hype about it, the remaster on the other hand seemed to have come out of nowhere, and the same can be said for the rest of the dev's work, the Siren series in particular never truly caught on.

Remaster was Amazon exclusive.

Sony will be streaming it soon.

Didn't they said tis would be the last game?

What language are they speaking in? And is this coming to PC?

They speak in a fictional languge and no, it's a PS4 only game

nice loli

Probably never, right now its a Sony exclusive series.

not playing it

She's not a loli, just flat.

youre gonna have a hard time convincing me

There are loli characters in this series like the blue haired girl.

deputized loli

youtube.com/watch?v=TRb4PgT31xw

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj8Wkpruip0

One of the missions involves Kat as a movie actress

Exclusive to PS4. Even the Vita got the shaft.