Berserk and the Band of the Hawks

You think Berserk can crawl Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/09/27-minutes-berserk-band-hawk-tgs-2016-gameplay
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meh, Berserk went to shit a while ago at least this is going to be leagues better than the new show

No thanks

Golden Age sucks dick for fuck sakes. Here is a good question for you user faggots and I want honest answers from the internet.

WHY DO YOU LIKE BERSERK AND WHY DO YOU THINK IT IS GOOD

I think it's shit.

Andrei Rublev >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tumblrserk

It's not GoT :^)

Oh no, gonna go on about the red wedding like the rest of the normals? The Eclipse predates that book and was significantly more impactful to the setting as a whole.

Fucking how? The only strong female character in the story got raped so hard she became retarded.

Now that shit is Tumblr tier. At least as far as the show is concerned. We're heading into the final conflict and all of the once incompetent foolish women are now suddenly the rulers of every major faction at play, with John Snow tagging along for the ride.

Is this the dank new meme we're pushing now?

I thought this was a sailing sim?

If you think Golden Age sucks shit, then you're in for something else later on. Miura just keeps adding characters with relatively no interest factor and continuos non-stop comic relief on every second page.

They finally got off the boat this year and I realised I stopped caring. Will see through the end but just look at the fucking framing all around - Guts is now a mere side character and a plot driver at needed points.

Griffith did everything wrong because he let his cocklust for Guts make him forget his dream.

I like to think, that all this comic relief and the light-heartedness from the story at this point is just setting us up for some massive rape of Gut's new band of friends.

Like, he's calmed down as a character, he isn't as angry as he used to be.

But that's going to change when loli-witch, fireslut and everyone else gets fucking RAPED.

Man fuck this.

Not only Mozgus did nothing wrong, he's the story's true hero and the only reason he was defeated was thanks to some pants-on-head retarded ass pull of how "his greatest strength is also his greatest weakness".
And it would probably have been for the better if the story ended there.

Berserk is just "Some dude trying to get his GF back while her and everyone else gets raped"

It's a whimsical rape riot

When you say boat you mean lots of chapters in a small boat that barely holds 4 people or you mean a small ship? cuz I can't imagine entire chapters of people in a small boat talking about stuff.

Loli witch getting raped too?

I have been thinking, wouldn't a non-Guts centric Berserk game work? like a spin off for example.

This

i that true? dont know nothing about berserker but i want to have a laugh and i know how these kind of mangas tend to pull stupid shit like that.

You can watch the third movie where all goes to shit, including the rape, although the movie makes it look more like consensual sex because it omitted the part where is implied she got gangraped by a group of demons before getting hate-fucked by her idol.

Guts and his RPG party got on a boat to meet the King of the Elves, hoping he can cure Caska from her retardation. It took 8 years of hiatus and [email protected]/* */ to get off the boat.

Berserk is back on hiatus due to the ultra shitty CGI anime and other Berserk related projects.

Oh well, at least it was a ship, that means at least they were able to walk and stretch.

come on user, spoonfeed me, only got more interesed whit "cure Caska from her retardation"

What do you want to know exactly? I only watched the movies and the PS2 game's cutscenes which correspond to the chapter where Guts gets his powered armor.

There was a small arc on the ride over where they have some adventures and battles, but it's pretty much filler. Unless you count adding the new people we'll inevitably forget to the party.

Meanwhile the only other survivor of the old Band of the Hawk meets Griffith and shit goes down. But ultimately his short story isn't that important. At least, not yet.

The Rickert of Vilheim slapping Griffith thing?

guts kills a kobra apostle
guts kills a tentacle apostle
guts sees the god hand alongside puck

guts kills a pig apostle when he gets his canon arm, black swordsman armor and dragonslayer sword

guts kills a moth apostle
guts kills the rape horse
guts kills the mozgus angel
guts kills the slan (made of troll intestines)
guts tries to kill the grunbeld

Yes. Rickert is the youngest member of the old Band, and was left behind in a safe place while the rest of the Hawks get sacrificed during the Eclipse. Rickert only learns of all the shit that happened when he meets Guts years later. Seeking Griffith's side of the story, he travels to Falconia and that scene happens, and a little more. By the end, he's fleeing the city with some weird magic Jihadists revolting against Griffith's rule. Or something like that. I don't remember the details of the people Rickert leaves with.

rickert left with the sand nigger guy that guts fought a long time ago

I guess Griffith now lacks what it takes to feel buttblasted if someone calls him the biggest hypocrite, considering he only has Falconia because he fucked up the world to begin with, and still dares to pretend being the benevolent savior of mankind.

are traditional action games just dead now or what. NG is dead, platinums on a losing streak right now (nier 2 don't blow it), devil may cry is dead, and even god of war somehow sunk lower than it was

musou needs to fuck off

Over the shoulder camera is ruining action games.

Anyone else played this abomination? I did without knowing anything about the source material, imagine my confusion when I was supposed to know who the fuck was Zodd and the Skull Knight.

The only reason Platinum's been losing it is because their recent releases have been from essentially the C Team. B team is working on Automata and that is the team led by the actual good part of Platinum.

No Griffith knows he fucked the world, didn't you read the latest chapters? He knows he fucked it, he wants Falconia to be the only city left

Why is that that guy about receive a bukakke from two other stone penises?

Asian jews are the fucking worst, you weeb kids are cucked beyond whats humanly comprehensible

Haven't read it, he knows but feels no remorse I assume, the way you say it would make me think he would also destroy any other safe haven in the world.

That I found pretty neat

Looks pretty fun

I like huge swords, huge swords manifest huge guts.

What
Fucking engrish

Why even comr to these threads if you don't even bother to look up shit yourself.

The reality is quite simple,it's not so much about teams as it is the splitting of rescources resulting in spreading out too thin while having a small budget and dev-time.

Regardless,Musou is the one of the fucking worse genres to make a Berserk game out of, topped only Dating sims.
I csn't see how anyone but fags with shit taste can be excited about this shit.

Hey, I just recently got onto it, but the fact that the story may go onto hiatus every minute kind of makes me take my time, still, I am the kind of person who doesn't mind spoilers and stuff.

As for Platinum, after Korra I was pretty disappointed.

Can I play as the good guy?

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS GENERIC SHIT WITH A BERSERK PAINT COAT, PEOPLE WANT THE FUCKING MANGA TO MOVE AT MORE THAN 4 ISSUES PER FUCKING YEAR

What was that movie/book where a woman kidnaps the author and forces him to finish a book? we need to get Miura into that.

>sacrificing the people that loved and trusted you just for some power and to create a world full of magical horrors that force everyone who isn't some sort of badass to come to his (((promised land)))

It took the man eight years to draw and write that shit, they weren't on the boat for eight years.

That's a blessing, considering how horrible the new anime is. Or how horrible the ones before were.

Misery by Stephen King.

Well with what he brought on by being reborn + fucking with the world tree has brought out all sorts of fucked up monsters and so now Falconia is the only place safe because of the wing stones outside the kingdom which ward off spooky monsters

Welp, maybe a broken leg would motivate him, in all fairness, how many chapters would you like Miura to have to finish Berserk? I certainly don't want to give him 10 years like Kubo decided to have with Bleach.

Golden Age is objectively the best arc.

Just read the fucking manga you fag. It really is a masterpiece until the Millenium Falcon arc, but at least over 50% of the mangas length is 10/10.

Here's a leaked combo from the game:

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

You don't want original, engaging gaming. You want to play exactly the same shit as all casuals, but with enough presentation to pretend you're not.

the dreamcast game was fucking awesome you work asccident of a whore

I still haven't read Berserk and for awhile just didn't know any of the characters' names
I used to think "Guts" builds were just strength characters with big weapons not wearing chest pieces

That was the first time I was genuinely sad about something in a manga.

I don't think even Mozgus can save this mess.
Looks like he's just swinging a piece of styrofoam.

More videos here:
gematsu.com/2016/09/27-minutes-berserk-band-hawk-tgs-2016-gameplay

why are the enemies so passive?

its a musou

Kekalek

>BERSERUKU MUSOU!

That fucking announcer completely ruined the entire atmosphere the first part was going for.

well golly gee gosh

He would just nonstop fap to lolis and transform berserk into The [email protected]/* */ with demons.

FEAST YER EYES ON THIS

Are you fucking retarded or are you trying to bait something?

The Conviction Arc is superior because of the Lost Children chapter.

it…it looks like shit

Man this whole series sounds like a trainwreck that has gone on for too long. I wanted to read it but meh

Those cape physics are so fucking stupid.

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU SAYIN
WE WUZ FAIRY KANGS?

NO PLAYABLE MOZGUS NO BUY

Now the effects of idolmaster will show.

I like seeing Guts struggle.

Wait, he was already playing [email protected]/* */ during Millenium Falcon?

She shows up a couple years before idolmaster I think.

I see, in any case, next season will be the MF arc beginnings then? or the PS2 game didn't have the right title?

Japs should fuck cero and gaming go full manga ratings.

this brings a manly tear into my eye

Thats because edgelord guts is worst guts.

but edgelord guts is the only guts there is

already played berserk:the game and it's actually good.

Thats a meme, and a bad one at that.