Liberalists

You decided to watch STD. The fault is entirely yours.

Holla Forums? more like /lol/. you can't enjoy entertainment like normal persons but have to screech about politics even more than sjws for some reason.

this is Holla Forums

Pic didn't upload.

To be honest STD follows the same spirit as the older series did, the only difference is that America is now in late-stage liberalism and the things it attacks are different. It was always a preachy liberal show full of pozzloads.

Beautiful

Now it's a boring edgy preachy liberal show.

this is why Holla Forums will never be good its full of braindead retards

this

i didnt know Holla Forums was Holla Forums

it isn't you alt right SJW

your lucky I erased my Holla Forums BO folder kid

You watch your mouth boy

Liberalism is what built this country.

What you’re referring to is Marxism

This country was a mistake, monarchy all the way

You do realize the pic you posted is misognystic as fuck?

You're confusing liberalism with liberalistism.

Would furfags be welcome in a collectivist society?

Depends on how far you take it, but mostly yes.

maybe in a neo-individualist classical collectivist society.

Furfags that work for the collective and produce offspring that works for the collective would be accepted in most collectives. If not, they would have to be purged.

Name one alt-right youtuber that responds to his best critics and doesn't beg for shekels.

Even if they bred properly, they would still promote degeneracy. Dressing up as an animal and having sex with other people dressed up as animals should not be accepted. It destroys culture and promotes materialism. If we let them in, their "culture" might thrive and destroy everything we worked for.

Your argument: I don't like how it looks.

tell me why

That's exactly what it always was, cocksucker.

Race realism woke: Races are real and they are not equal.
Race realism nope: The black race has the most genetic variation, and if you are looking for the the biggest outlier (super human) in trends, science tells us he will be among the black and not the white race.

Race realism: What everyone took for granted before liberal faggots started to argue that race doesn't exist. Now we have to create a term like "race realism" to counter them.

But liberals believe in race, they actually are huge on race.

It doesn't apply to right-wingers, you moron. Show me anyone on the right that wants safe-spaces and censorship, that's afraid to face the ugly truths of the world. On the other hand, pretty much every single leftist and "liberal" are in love with things like that. You really have no idea how cringe worthy it is when you pathetic, sad sacks use insults like sjw and snowflake against your opponents, do you? You're just undermining your own ideology and making complete fools out of yourselves.

>>>Holla Forums

Yes but they have cognitive dissonance. They believe in race but at the same time believe it doesn't exist.

right is social injustice warriors, or SIWs

They don't believe blacks are genetically inferior, but they even believe in biological races. They just disagree on what the black race is.

Imkampfy?

really makes you think

God bless Murdoch.

Yeah, that's cognitive dissonance. They are egalitarians and believe blacks are inferior. You use the term "genetically", that's where you are wrong. Far lefty progressive don't believe in genetics.

They believe in genetics as far as it 'makes people look different' and maybe even influence us a bit. But NOT absolutely NOT on intelligence and never on violent behavior.

they believe it when it comes to men

No they fucking don't. They believe that human DNA is so similar, that everyone is the same. They believe that differences in looks is due to different cultures and not breeding practices. Are you some lefty or something?

Except statistically you're more likely to find a genius among millions of Whites than billions of niggers.

Show me people arguing that if you raise a black person in the US she will turn white, you fucking tard.

More likely doesn't equate to THE BIGGEST GENIUS.

Show me some progressive lefty claiming that there are different races based on genetics.

But you said they don't believe in genetics, not on races. But sure: #blacklivesmatter

I know, that's why I am asking you to prove that they do. Are you high or drunk?

That is asking me to show that they believe in races, not just genetics. They can believe in genetics without believing in races.

lol, and this brings us to my original point: cognitive dissonance.

Which I never denied, but just shouting "cognitive dissonance!' doesn't mean its random and that is not possible to map out what is the belief, and in fact, the right is full of cognitive dissonance itself. As can be easily shown by 5 minutes of Richard Spencer dancing around what is degenerate or not.

They believe genetics effects many things but not intelligence because it's inconvenient.

so you two (probably samefags) are basically saying that the left are based race realists that rely on scientific data and know that race exists, as opposed to living in a dreamworld and relying on doublethink to promote egalitarianism?

Damn, that's heavy. I better join antifa so I can become a race realist.

that's probably true because statistically blacks are exposed to more toxins and have more defects, which leads to more mutations, increasing "genetic variation".
This also means the black race will have more retarded retards and more crippled cripples.
if this is even truet

google: "magic dirt theory"

It's all you have to know.

meant for

You don't know what Marxism is, burger corporations have sold you fake descriptions and history to the point that its comparable to claims of Russia rigging the already American rigged 2016 election.

I know it's proponents are all a bunch of fags.

it's a low iq feedback loop, black women have selected for muh dick instead of intelligence, talent, loyalty, status, or anything useful outside of fucking.